OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50864 Oct 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's why the ACA regulates the Health Insurance industry.
They wanted me alright, they wanted my money even when they didn't have any claims that they were paying.
You made your moolah off of insurance so your biased.
No matter how much the HeatTameraBud convergance types, you all LOST. The ACA is here to stay. You all's bitter tears make me smile.
Plus the added benefit that your federal tax dollars are going to pay the health insurance premiums for poor people in other states that have expanded Medicare makes my 'big blow heart' sing. Plus maybe Okies will wake up to the fact that you all have been scamming them.
Plus your tax money going to pay my insurance premiums is icing on the cake. That refund on my premiums will make a nice down payment for my new car in March...Thanks
Really Tammy Faye, Saturday night, I didn't spend it with you guys..but as long as I am living in your head...that is kind of priceless..
I did not realize how much of a retard you are until you made your way back to us.
Bud

United States

#50865 Oct 27, 2013
...and those who tried to access obamacaresless website...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50866 Oct 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Like I said the more they lose, the nastier they get..
So what is your excuse?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50867 Oct 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar liar pants on fire.
Don't make me go back and get the post and the dates Tammy.
WmCol put the pics up long ago then you had no reason to go a year later did you?
You started it by saying that my supposed facebook page had me dissing my customers and employees...all the while I don't have a facebook page...then you said it must be the Perry's website...like how stupid do you think people are..you do know that posts are on here.
Your a big liar that has a mean streak a mile wide..
I think your new name should be Cruella DeTamara...wearing a skin coat out of the people who die from not having health insurance.
Go Go Back!
Again you lying Bitch---We did not sell health insurance. Why do you think you must lie on here?
MistyGirl

United States

#50868 Oct 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Why ObamaCare is a fantastic success...
The GOP needs to stop calling ObamaCare a “trainwreck.” That means it’s a mistake, or accident. That means it’s a gigantic flop, or failure. It’s NOT and this is why.
This is a brilliant, cynical, and purposeful attempt to damage the U.S. economy, kill jobs and bring down capitalism.
It’s not a failure, it’s Obama’s grand success.
To scream that the other guy is “ruining America,” while you are the one actually plotting the destruction of America. To claim again and again…in every sentence of every speech…that you are “saving the middle class,” while you are busy wiping out the middle class.
The GOP is stupid if they can’t see it. There are no mistakes here. This is a planned purposeful attack.
The tell-tale sign isn’t the disastrous start to ObamaCare. Or the devastating effect the new taxes are having on the economy. Or the death of full-time jobs. Or the overwhelming debt. Or the dramatic increases in health insurance rates. Or the 70% of doctors now thinking of retiring- bringing on a healthcare crisis of unimaginable proportions. Forget all that.
The real sign that this is a purposeful attack upon capitalism is how many Obama administration members and Democratic Congressmen are openly calling Tea Party Republicans and anyone who wants to stop ObamaCare “terrorists.”
1. ObamaCare was intended to bring about the Marxist dream -- redistribution of wealth.
2. ObamaCare was intended to wipe out the middle class and make them dependent on government.
3. As a bonus, ObamaCare is intended to kill every decent paying job in the economy, creating only crummy, crappy part-time jobs.
4. ObamaCare is intended to bankrupt small business, and therefore starve donations to the GOP.
5. ObamaCare is intended to make the IRS all-powerful.
6. ObamaCare is intended to unionize 15 million healthcare workers.
This isn’t a trainwreck. It's purposeful suicide.
It's not failing, it's working exactly according to plan. Obama knows what he’s doing. Stop apologizing and start fighting.
Oh and one more thing…Conservatives aren’t “terrorists.” We are patriots and saviors. We represent the Constitution and the Founding Fathers. We are the heroes and good guys. Unless you get all this through your thick skulls, America is lost…forever.
Afternoon, P.H. and Tamara,
I've got a quick question for you P.H. regarding the new proposal the fed is implementing on the banks regarding liquidity requirement since they foresee the same issue we have been talking about for the last 3 years. Since banks to be compliant require more assets including cash to be at the liquidity level necessary the feds are allowing them acceptable assets for liquidity in government bonds. Do you feel there is a serious negligence in allowing assets in government bonds in lieu of cash assets on hand especially considering the level of money that has been printed in EQ1,2,3? The cash will be devalued because of the coming collapse of the economy so those bonds will be just so much paper just like the dollar?

The collapse will happen quicker and be deeper, right? Thank God we diversified in Gold and Silver.

Look forward to your comments, forgive me for running I have my grandkids this weekend :)
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50869 Oct 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure are blaming someone and the polls are not reporting the real story... just more of the same lies you libtards are spewing. Try this on for size you ignorant dolt!
Jeopardy... Daily Double
Give me "Oh, SH!T!" for $800 Alex.
Question: What is the reaction in the White House after a week of website failures, no one signing up due to the high costs, and the growing outrage at sticker shock expressed on the official Facebook page?
https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov
Some truly amazing stories from REAL Americans, not the pretend polls from the lamestream media...
The comments from people are negative against Obamacare. so sad so many will be with health ins. because the government took it away.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50870 Oct 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar liar pants on fire.
Don't make me go back and get the post and the dates Tammy.
WmCol put the pics up long ago then you had no reason to go a year later did you?
You started it by saying that my supposed facebook page had me dissing my customers and employees...all the while I don't have a facebook page...then you said it must be the Perry's website...like how stupid do you think people are..you do know that posts are on here.
Your a big liar that has a mean streak a mile wide..
I think your new name should be Cruella DeTamara...wearing a skin coat out of the people who die from not having health insurance.
You know when you returned on here and I was posting with another poster YOU brought up the deal of the Facebook thing. It is like you don't have a good come back to someone's post so you keep bringing up old post from months and years back. Poor Baby! So when you go back be sure to bring the post when it first was posted!
Bud

United States

#50871 Oct 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>The comments from people are negative against Obamacare. so sad so many will be with health ins. because the government took it away.
Just shows who is really telling the truth and who is lying through their teeth!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50872 Oct 27, 2013
Hey Cruella, do you get all your info from Facebook and here?

Personally, I would like to thin the rolls of Medicare...starting with you..

Cruella DeTamara, quit being a hypocritical moocher of government run health insurance.

Cruella DeTamara, get off Medicare...

Put your money where your mouth is...

GET OFF OF MEDICARE...IT'S A GOVERNMENT RUN PROGRAM

WITH ALMOST 95% SUBSIDIES FOR EVERYONE...

Obamacare just subsidizes poor individuals to buy health insurance from insurance companies...

Cruella's Medicare is universal health care for the oldies!

Okay Cruella get rid of Obamacare and give us Medicare for all....quite being a selfish pig.

Medicare for all! Medicare for all!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50873 Oct 27, 2013
Post #46537 Aug. 20, 2013 page 2263

Justaminute
Oklahoma City, OK
Poor Tamara

Still butt hurt after all these months?

Still looking for my Facebook page?

You know when she lied about seeing it, not only did I NOT have a Facebook page but she missed the little detail that even if I did have a Facebook page that I would have to give her permission to even see it by 'befriending' her. Then she would have to give me her 'real name' that she uses on Facebook.

And facts to Tamara only applies if she or her family has a 'personal experience' with the political point you are discussing.

SO WHAT, don't look to these people to play fair....they don't.

That's why their 'politics' are confined to a bunch of aging hypocrites bitching about people using Obamacare for their healthcare while using Medicare for theirs....

This is Justi bring the Facebook thing up on her return
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50874 Oct 27, 2013
Hello to you Justi. Hope you are doing better after accident.
1. And your posting is never about the issue that affect you?
2. Besides I looked that one time at your info because everyone else was talking about it. Was nothing interesting to look at. So I lost interest. I told you that I realized after your comment that what I pulled up in the bar that is like the google bar I realized what I pulled up was not facebook page.
3. Well honey when you hit 65 the law of the land make it some what hard not to use medicare. After all if you work and pay into S. S. you have Paid for Part A of medicare. If you do not sign up for medicare when you turn 65 then later if you do sign up you get charge a penalty. What you and So What can not seem to grasp is people that turn 65 and go or have gone on medicare has already paid there just dues to get to that point. They have already lived the stages you and your friend So What are living. What would the both of you prefer that every one that makes it to 65 be wacked off. But change the law when it gets to be your all's turn?

I honestly hope you are doing better and the same for your family. I hope you are able to be with that granddaughter a lot. The grandkids and great grandkids are the true blessings to getting older. Now have a great day!

My post to Justi #46539 Aug. 20, 2013 page 2263
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50875 Oct 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Post #46537 Aug. 20, 2013 page 2263
Justaminute
Oklahoma City, OK
Poor Tamara
You know when she lied about seeing it, not only did I NOT have a Facebook page but she missed the little detail that even if I did have a Facebook page that I would have to give her permission to even see it by 'befriending' her. Then she would have to give me her 'real name' that she uses on Facebook.
And facts to Tamara only applies if she or her family has a 'personal experience' with the political point you are discussing.
That's why their 'politics' are confined to a bunch of aging hypocrites bitching about people using Obamacare for their healthcare while using Medicare for theirs....
This is Justi bring the Facebook thing up on her return
And Tamara that's why liars never give the post number because then you would be able to see how much they lie...

Why no post number liar?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50876 Oct 27, 2013
My mistake

Back I go to get some of your posts

Two can play this game.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50877 Oct 27, 2013
Justaminute
Oklahoma City, OK
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#46543 Aug 20, 2013
Plus you admitted it Tamara..

You were the one looking for me on Facebook..

Why?

When you didn't find it .....

You just made it up!!!

Only the idiots that you hang with are as stupid as you are as to believe the owner of a business would put something on the internet dissing their customers and employees...

And then lie about your lie.....blaming eveybody else....

Liars gotta lie

Here we go again!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50878 Oct 27, 2013
TAMARA
Edmond, OK
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#46587 Aug 20, 2013
Amanda
United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#15 Jun 11, 2013
Well she talks about her employees as if they are to dumb to work anywhere else. I've often wondered if the people who work so hard for Karen and Ray realized what they really thought of them.111

This is from the "Anti-American Business" and I am not Amanda.

Here is my post telling you who and where the poster posted about your employees.

Aug. 20, 2013 #46587 page 2265

Now get your story straight!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50879 Oct 27, 2013
Justaminute

Post 46537
Poor Tamara

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50880 Oct 27, 2013
Justaminute

Post 46542
Plus you admitted it Tamara..

You were the one looking for me on Facebook..

Why?

When you didn't find it .....

You just made it up!!!

Only the idiots that you hang with are as stupid as you are as to believe the owner of a business would put something on the internet dissing their customers and employees...

And then lie about your lie.....blaming eveybody else....

Liars gotta lie
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50881 Oct 27, 2013
TAMARA
Edmond, OK
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#46691 Aug 24, 2013 page 2270
TAMARA wrote:
What is so sad that a person can offend so many that they will go this far to smear her name and Place of business. Whether what they are saying is true or false. But many things that are being posted I have read Justi posting. Now personally I never heard her talk her employees down. But of the other stuff I have read her posting about. God knows Justi and I have gone at it over many things. But then again She was playing with fire by putting so much personal info on these forums.
Justi:

I guess you missed this post on page 2103; June 11, 2013; post # 43049;
"Now personally I never heard her [YOU] talk her employees down."

Now you stupid liar you pull the post where I said you anything negative about your employees. If not then you SHUT THE H3LL UP!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50882 Oct 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
My mistake
Back I go to get some of your posts
Two can play this game.
I SAID you lying Bitch Go for it.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50883 Oct 27, 2013
And if you look at these posts they had nothing to do with the pics but Cruella DeTamara said it was all about getting caught lying which she does in the posts after that..

like...

Tamara: Then I must have saw it on the Perry's Web page..

Justaminute: we don't have a webpage liar.

Keep lying Cruella cause that's all you got...

That why you tea pots and cruella's will alway lose...all you have are lies built on lies..

and that's it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WindBag 112,270
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Limbertwig 289,138
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Weepy 101,859
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 4 hr The Real Morgan 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 hr mEAT me in st louie 110,164
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mon FARTS 1,076
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Mon Ralphie 9
More from around the web