OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bud

United States

#50318 Oct 23, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute, Justaminute, the idiot that spends hours talking to himself on here, and Justaminute,
I really don't give a rats ass what you think or what your opinion is. You're nobody important and you're certainly better than no one else, but it is funny to see that I keep your attention.
Exactly. For the record I'm not on any government program. I don't draw social security but since I paid into the fund which has been pilfered by non-workers for years, I reserve the right to one day maybe if it's not bankrupt draw some pocket change from it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50319 Oct 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Heat, Tamara, Bud, Doesn't Matter, and the other tea pots are all on Social Security and Medicare.
They don't want us to have affordable health care because it wasn't in effect before they retired. They know the health care insurance was rising in the past and left many out of the system. But they made it through and made it to retirement and to hell with the rest of us.That's why they embraced the Ryan plan that dropped those from Medicare that are under 55 but protected them. These people don't even care that their own children would not have Medicare as long as they are not thrown off.All I say is to hell with them. Their propaganda will just leave them losers like their Confederate ancestors.But it is really fun to yank their chain. Watching them sprew their BS after they get their talking points down from FOX, DeadBrietbart, Beck, Redstate and the other bottom feeders makes me laugh about how they have major brain reasoning fail.

And you are a liar as well as a baby killing hooker bitch. I am not old enough for any Social Securiy or Medicare and am retired now because I made enough money that I will never have to work another day in my life bitch.

You on the other hand were a hooker and then a baby killer to get an Iranian to marry your fatass because no american-male would have your fat filthy ass. I am not against anyone having insurance of any kind as long as they pay for all of it themselves and no taxpayer assistance. I hate parasites such as you, so what, Chester aka warforoil and the rest of your ilk. I hope that better explains my stance bitch!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50321 Oct 23, 2013
Chester wrote:
<quoted text> as WarForOil...
Now that's what irrelevant is

$24 Million Chester but... whose counting. The rest of that is made up bullshit you made up so why lie? Oh because you want to be relevent but your not, you're a parasite living in your moms basement in Grapevine Texas.

Maybe you should get out of your mom's basement more but...

You're Irrelevent here Chester... find someone who gives a damn, it's not me.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50323 Oct 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Heat, Tamara, Bud, Doesn't Matter, and the other tea pots are all on Social Security and Medicare.
They don't want us to have affordable health care because it wasn't in effect before they retired. They know the health care insurance was rising in the past and left many out of the system. But they made it through and made it to retirement and to hell with the rest of us.
That's why they embraced the Ryan plan that dropped those from Medicare that are under 55 but protected them. These people don't even care that their own children would not have Medicare as long as they are not thrown off.
All I say is to hell with them.
Their propaganda will just leave them losers like their Confederate ancestors.
But it is really fun to yank their chain. Watching them sprew their BS after they get their talking points down from FOX, DeadBrietbart, Beck, Redstate and the other bottom feeders makes me laugh about how they have major brain reasoning fail.
You are the one that don't want everyone to have it. It to do with people that had or have good insurance on their own or though their employers that now are loosing that coverage. Now I do not think it is fair no matter how one looks at health care coverage. What I had stated has nothing to do wit S. S. or Medicare. So go suck on one of your dill pickle and quit miss quoting what has been posted.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50326 Oct 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a liar as well as a baby killing hooker bitch. I am not old enough for any Social Securiy or Medicare and am retired now because I made enough money that I will never have to work another day in my life bitch.
You on the other hand were a hooker and then a baby killer to get an Iranian to marry your fatass because no american-male would have your fat filthy ass. I am not against anyone having insurance of any kind as long as they pay for all of it themselves and no taxpayer assistance. I hate parasites such as you, so what, Chester aka warforoil and the rest of your ilk. I hope that better explains my stance bitch!
Wow! your really hysterical. I must have scored a direct hit. LOL

Your a divorced loser so really no woman unless you pay her is gonna touch your ass.

You got fined by OSHA $25,000! You must have had a deadly worksite or ignorant deadly practices and got an employee or employees killed. Your politics are right in line with your business practices, they get people killed.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50329 Oct 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that don't want everyone to have it. It to do with people that had or have good insurance on their own or though their employers that now are loosing that coverage. Now I do not think it is fair no matter how one looks at health care coverage. What I had stated has nothing to do wit S. S. or Medicare. So go suck on one of your dill pickle and quit miss quoting what has been posted.
Nah, you didn't give a damn. Back before the 2012 election when the Ryan plan came out I told you over and over what the Repubs were wanting to drop us from Medicare and you went with them anyway as long as it didn't apply to you and you hubby. And the health care doesn't even affect you...your on Medicare...you would crawl over the poor dead who died not having health insurance if you thought it could possibly cost you a dollar.

Enough said.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50330 Oct 23, 2013
Bud, Heat, Tamara, Doesn't Matter, Jason and the 'other' Heat computer programs are really marginalized and their political wishes are really irrelevant now anyway.

They could vote for Carnival Cruze for President and all that would get them is "National Laughingstock Prize Holders."

I'm sure their kids just shrug their shoulders and say,'Their senile.'
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#50331 Oct 23, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. For the record I'm not on any government program. I don't draw social security but since I paid into the fund which has been pilfered by non-workers for years, I reserve the right to one day maybe if it's not bankrupt draw some pocket change from it.
I'm not old enough for it either and by the time I am, I'm sure it won matter, it won't be there. I take responsibility for myself though and do not rely on SS as a retirement plan. Justaminute will get hers though because she is way older than I am and way more bitter. Paying for her SS, Medicare and her insurance.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#50333 Oct 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Bud, Heat, Tamara, Doesn't Matter, Jason and the 'other' Heat computer programs are really marginalized and their political wishes are really irrelevant now anyway.

They could vote for Carnival Cruze for President and all that would get them is "National Laughingstock Prize Holders."

I'm sure their kids just shrug their shoulders and say,'Their senile.'
It's "they're".

You have misused the word "their" so many times, I figure someone could finally tell you.

And if we're irrelevant then stop wasting so much time on us, especially Cruz. It's obviously you people are scared to death of him, as you should be.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50334 Oct 23, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "they're".
You have misused the word "their" so many times, I figure someone could finally tell you.
And if we're irrelevant then stop wasting so much time on us, especially Cruz. It's obviously you people are scared to death of him, as you should be.
When ya got nutin go for the spelin! LOL

God, I would love a list of the wingers wingnuts have said that we are 'scared' of...

Especially Carnival Cruze whose entire working life was a 'Government worker'...you know he was what do you call them again..a taker not a maker..

He's been in government the whole time and was a Bush boy...

He's also a member in the Dominion cult...In fact they think this is the 'End Times' and believe ole Ted is one of the Kings...and believe he will lead to the overthrow of our present government and will lead it to some kind of theocracy...

Who knew that you wingnuts secretly want your own American style of Iranian government!

http://www.alternet.org/speakeasy/brucewilson...

You know we Dems marginalize our fringe...Repubs elect them to office.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#50335 Oct 23, 2013
So Dems now proposing mandate delay that 2 weeks ago was extortionist terrorist demand when made by Republicans. Who knew Manchin was such an anarchist? I bet Ted Cruz is laughing his ass off.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50336 Oct 23, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not old enough for it either and by the time I am, I'm sure it won matter, it won't be there. I take responsibility for myself though and do not rely on SS as a retirement plan. Justaminute will get hers though because she is way older than I am and way more bitter. Paying for her SS, Medicare and her insurance.
When I paid $1,500 a month for insurance, you guys paid for with your taxes for that too....since I'm self employed and got to deduct it from my taxes....Thanks...

So does all the self employed in America can deduct it from their taxes too...what's hard is coming up with the cash every month..we've had a form of Obamacare for the self employed for forever...that's why Obamacare was a Republican idea...they've been in one way using it for a good long while...lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50337 Oct 23, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
So Dems now proposing mandate delay that 2 weeks ago was extortionist terrorist demand when made by Republicans. Who knew Manchin was such an anarchist? I bet Ted Cruz is laughing his ass off.
Enrollment has just been extended but Obamacare still starts in Jan.

I said that was going to happen last week...

So woop it up, wingnuts...lol
Bud

United States

#50338 Oct 23, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "they're".
Karen always tries to brag about how educated she is then spends the rest of the time proving beyond any doubt whatsoever that she isn't.
Bud

United States

#50339 Oct 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>

Who knew that you wingnuts secretly want your own American style of Iranian government!
http://www.alternet.org/speakeasy/brucewilson...
You know we Dems marginalize our fringe...Repubs elect them to office.
Iranian ties anyone? Only you, Karen, have Iranian ties very close ties!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50340 Oct 23, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen always tries to brag about how educated she is then spends the rest of the time proving beyond any doubt whatsoever that she isn't.
Just keep telling yourself that Budly...magical thinking has really taken you far so far...all the way to the bottom...how low can you go? Your down turn as a party has already made the history book..keep it up..
Bud

United States

#50341 Oct 23, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
This evening several democrats are calling for an extension. Pryor of Arkansas joined Manchin of West Virginia and a Minnesota Senator forgot his name then a couple of other ones. The list is growing. Dems are openly saying the site may have to be rebuilt. It would have been better for Obama not to put such a boondoggle screw up into the public arena. His brand name of Obama is solidly attached to this social experiment.

Cruz has had a huge turn around of fate in the last 24 hrs. Looks as if he was the only one willing to put himself and his career in front of the train to save the American People from the disaster known as ObamaCare.

His voters love him.
Jesse

United States

#50342 Oct 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Enrollment has just been extended but Obamacare still starts in Jan.
I said that was going to happen last week...
So woop it up, wingnuts...lol
The only 'whooping' done around OKC is from the female sasquatch name Karen. Rumor has it she lives outside in the back due to the stench and the cloud of flying insects that follow her every move.

Neighbors complain because every time she passes gas the dogs bark.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#50343 Oct 23, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranian ties anyone? Only you, Karen, have Iranian ties very close ties!
Well the head of the NASA program from Mars has them...and so do a whole heck of a lot in the military...and government and quite of few in business right here in Okie land...lol

They don't hold it against people after all, theirs not an American here that hasn't been on the outs with the US after all, we've been to war with Great Britan, Germany.

But you turds have the same thinking that robbed Iran of a democratically elected government so they could steal their oil on the cheap....after all it was a Republican president that came up with the idea...many ideas about using war to steal oil has always been a top 3 ideas of Republicans..

No one cares...after all your ilk shut the government down...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50344 Oct 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! your really hysterical. I must have scored a direct hit. LOL

Your a divorced loser so really no woman unless you pay her is gonna touch your ass.

You got fined by OSHA $25,000! You must have had a deadly worksite or ignorant deadly practices and got an employee or employees killed. Your politics are right in line with your business practices, they get people killed.

No, not at all. The wording was more for shock value... thanks for confirming it worked.

Divorced... true but still loved and wanted. I do not wish to be married when I get the fruit of them all except the fat ones like you. In my opinion, that is disgusting to think about, never mind you really being naked fatty pig. See Karen, we can play the insult game all day and all night yet it proves nothing at all and is boring to me and the rest of the posters.

Since you are totally irrelevent here and in your miserable pathetic life, perhaps we can just keep it on the topic of politics and save the insults for our up coming rally in front of Perry's on May Ave. See... before you could ask Topix to delete your insults of Oklahomans, I made sure to have screen-shots and proof it was you posting it should I ever decide to show you how to play real hardball. We may actually meet one day and perhap we can try Ray's Iranian Camel Soup of course you will not know me until I introduce myself but I'm a very like-able guy.

As for the OSHA Fine, actually I was expecting it since I did what I did but... it was chump change considering what I was raking in. Never lost or injured an employee my entire career. In fact they were minor infractions in my opinion but I paid it and went on about my business of becoming a millionaire.

Now, show me someone here that gives a damn what you think or that gives a damn about either of our personal life... go ahead, I'll wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min Commodore Jedi 126,673
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr thomas j 35,557
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) 3 hr Carla B 19
Election Who are you voting for in the Kansas Governor r... (Oct '14) 10 hr One4one 42
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) Sat Duck 105,077
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Fri SadLife 110,439
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 8... (Nov '14) Jun 22 no1treeman 19