OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50263 Oct 23, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why on health insurance through ACA are there so many choices in one state as compared to another? One earlier poster said Washington State had 46 to choose from?
Insurance company have the options to whether they want to sell with any state. If they think there are to many facts to make selling in a state high risk they have the option not to sell with in that state.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50264 Oct 23, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I call Karen's multiple username posts BULLSHITTERY!

Exactly... every single one them and here only for the purpose of stopping any adult conversation except liberalism.

I agree with you totally about her!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50265 Oct 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing: No matter how you buy any type of insurance [from in state agent, Out of state agent or on line make sure the insurance company has a license in that state in which you live and being insured for. Not all insurance company are licensed in every state to sell with in that state.
Who ever judged this post badly needs to do some checking on this info. One sure way is call the state insurance commissioner's office. If you buy from a insurance not licensed with that state and you file claims and your bills don't get paid , well you are screwed.
Bud

United States

#50266 Oct 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!
Emergency Backroom Meeting Called...
Something is up with Obama and Obamacare.
Closed door with Democrats Only... sharing the real problems.
Obama meeting with CEO's of Health Care Ins. Co. Look for some kind of delay they won't call a delay. Most likely an extension of enrollment. They cannot have this on the table in November 2014 as Democrats will be slaughtered.
We now return you to your regular postings...
ROTFLMAO @ the inept Obama Administration...
Blue Cross Blue Shield in N.D. is reporting Obama Administration asked them to not disclose the low enrollment numbers in their state. According to the report only 20 have enrolled in all healthcare companies participating in the exchanges.

The emergency meeting is with Insurance lobbyist and high ranking insurance representatives. The ACA rollout was a disaster and it's costing the insurance companies big time. They cancel existing policies with the understanding that the federal mandate on health coverage would give them millions of new customers.

Didn't happen the way they were promised did it, lol.

What's the matter did this president lie to you guys too?

LMAO
So What

Newalla, OK

#50267 Oct 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Obama's Management Skills...
"F*ck solutions!
Find me a Scapegoat and a Bus to throw him under!"
Everyone agrees that the ACA website has been a disaster (except for maybe Justaminute), but the same thing has happened in Oklahoma. Oklahoma state online testing for Core Curriculum last year was a disaster, it not only didn't work, but we also lost valuable classroom time when the schools had to make students keep trying to take the tests over. Then the grading system failed so badly that they gave up trying to get the correct scores. Between testing and Janet Barresi's new school scoring system her first term has been a disaster, but I don't here voters outside the school districts administration complaining about that. Is it because she is a Republican, and that is who the Oklahoma voters favor right now?
So What

Newalla, OK

#50268 Oct 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Who ever judged this post badly needs to do some checking on this info. One sure way is call the state insurance commissioner's office. If you buy from a insurance not licensed with that state and you file claims and your bills don't get paid , well you are screwed.
You shouldn't let judge it bother you.
So What

Newalla, OK

#50269 Oct 23, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone agrees that the ACA website has been a disaster (except for maybe Justaminute), but the same thing has happened in Oklahoma. Oklahoma state online testing for Core Curriculum last year was a disaster, it not only didn't work, but we also lost valuable classroom time when the schools had to make students keep trying to take the tests over. Then the grading system failed so badly that they gave up trying to get the correct scores. Between testing and Janet Barresi's new school scoring system her first term has been a disaster, but I don't here voters outside the school districts administration complaining about that. Is it because she is a Republican, and that is who the Oklahoma voters favor right now?
I should add, it was the first year for it.
Bud

United States

#50271 Oct 23, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue Cross Blue Shield in N.D. is reporting Obama Administration asked them to not disclose the low enrollment numbers in their state. According to the report only 20 have enrolled in all healthcare companies participating in the exchanges.
The emergency meeting is with Insurance lobbyist and high ranking insurance representatives. The ACA rollout was a disaster and it's costing the insurance companies big time. They cancel existing policies with the understanding that the federal mandate on health coverage would give them millions of new customers.
LMAO
One more caveat to the meeting today is it's Obama, the democrats, insurance lobbyists, insurance companies big wigs.

No republicans are invited after all their opinions aren't considered in Obama's Regime.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50272 Oct 23, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't let judge it bother you.
It doesn't. It bothers me that some out to stupid to check facts out.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#50273 Oct 23, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone agrees that the ACA website has been a disaster (except for maybe Justaminute), but the same thing has happened in Oklahoma. Oklahoma state online testing for Core Curriculum last year was a disaster, it not only didn't work, but we also lost valuable classroom time when the schools had to make students keep trying to take the tests over. Then the grading system failed so badly that they gave up trying to get the correct scores. Between testing and Janet Barresi's new school scoring system her first term has been a disaster, but I don't here voters outside the school districts administration complaining about that. Is it because she is a Republican, and that is who the Oklahoma voters favor right now?
Oklahoma' school system is so screwed up and has been for along time. Even back when my kids were in school. But it is not only at the state level but with the running of each school districts.
Lisa

United States

#50274 Oct 23, 2013
Huffington Post has a pic of Obama with a caption which says "A Dictator's Dream". It's in regards to how the press was treated by spying on AP.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50276 Oct 23, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>Awesome post wish you were posting on some other threads I visit. So many seem oblivious to what is really going on. Low info to the max-like clueless.

Thanks for the shout out on Sweitzer's book. Sounds like a must read!

Jason, some of us post here so people like you can read and speaking for me, if you like what you read, you are welcome to copy it and post anywhere you please. I'm inclined to believe Bud and others feel the same way... post away, everywhere.Liberalism must be destroyed before it totally destroys America.

Harry Reid and Tom Coburn Agree:
Obamacare Was Designed to Fail and Pave Way for Single-Payer...

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is predicting those plans, and the whole system of distributing them, will eventually be moot.

Reid said he thinks the country has to “work our way past” insurance-based health care during a Friday night appearance on Vegas PBS’ program “Nevada Week in Review.”

“What we’ve done with Obamacare is have a step in the right direction, but we’re far from having something that’s going to work forever,” Reid said.

When then asked by panelist Steve Sebelius whether he meant ultimately the country would have to have a health care system that abandoned insurance as the means of accessing it, Reid said:“Yes, yes. Absolutely, yes.”

The idea of introducing a single-payer national health care system to the United States, or even just a public option, sent lawmakers into a tizzy back in 2009, when Reid was negotiating the health care bill.

And so we have a rare moment of bipartisan agreement in the United States Senate. Reid now appears to concur with Republican senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, who has has been warning for quite some time that Obamacare was "rigged to fail" in order to pave the way for a total government takeover of the health insurance industry.
Bud

United States

#50277 Oct 23, 2013
GREAT NEWS....

30 people have signed up for ACA Healthcare in Wyoming!

Let's see North Dakota has:
20 + 30 = 50

Holy shit a HUGE DEMAND I wonder if the website crashed again?

Karen, time to break out the champagne bottle, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50278 Oct 23, 2013
Flawed plans by flawed politicians. Odd? Not at all according to Harry Reid or Tom Coburn!

The ACA is financially flawed, ask an reputable accountant.

It won't work as it is written, and the changes it will take to fix it will cost hundreds of millions of dollars more and its ultimate goal is fraud straight up on its face... the next step towards socialized healthcare from the barrel of gun (Government)

Planned? Absolutely but... lets look closer at the "Ends Justifies The Means" method. What is the real agenda of the Progressive Movement? There is where the answer hides!
http://www.nationalreview.com/critical-condit...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50279 Oct 23, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Blue Cross Blue Shield in N.D. is reporting Obama Administration asked them to not disclose the low enrollment numbers in their state. According to the report only 20 have enrolled in all healthcare companies participating in the exchanges.

LMAO

One more caveat to the meeting today is it's Obama, the democrats, insurance lobbyists, insurance companies big wigs.

No republicans are invited after all their opinions aren't considered in Obama's Regime.

This is so damn funny... and still these libtards do not understand why they will be toast in 2014 and 2016, lol no matter how much the polls lie otherwise.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50280 Oct 23, 2013
So What wrote:

I should add, it was the first year for it.

None of the above!

That did not affect everyone like this healthcare fiasco is.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50281 Oct 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't. It bothers me that some out to stupid to check facts out.

TAMARA, the Topix Trolls are not here to check facts... they're here to obstruct and intimidate then silence actual facts since they tend to hurt the progressive agenda. Best to just ignore them and know we all know the truth regardless of how the SOB Troll judges our posts... just saying,lol.
Bud

United States

#50282 Oct 23, 2013
24 year old math teacher killed by a 14 year old. This is breaking news in Danvers, MA. All schools have been closed. Police have arrested a 14 year.

The math teacher is white and the 14 year old is black. Just another statistic?

Perhaps Pres. Obama would like to make a statement on his thoughtful opinion like he did on the Trayvon Martin case?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#50283 Oct 23, 2013
Bud wrote:
GREAT NEWS....
30 people have signed up for ACA Healthcare in Wyoming!
Let's see North Dakota has:
20 + 30 = 50
Holy shit a HUGE DEMAND I wonder if the website crashed again?
Karen, time to break out the champagne bottle, lol.

Better News Coming Soon...
To the White House near Us.

President Cruz and Vice-President Lee...
will get this mess sorted out that Obama created.[sic]

ROFLMAO
Bud

United States

#50284 Oct 23, 2013
CNN: Breaking today

ObamaCare website DOOMED. Filled with security problems.

Hey guys which one of us (who post the truth)said this?

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Russia Helped Trump 253,629
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min YIM 96,802
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 107,619
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 hr jeb stuart 88,203
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri Robbins girl 8,696
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 8 hot dog 755
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Dec 7 positronium 6,502
More from around the web