OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#49059 Oct 14, 2013
Here, let me educate you since you absolutely REFUSE to do it yourself.

The protest yesterday wasn't just WWII vets. It was vets, PERIOD. It wasn't just the WWII Memorial they protested at, it was the Vietnam Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and the WWII Memorial, then disabled veterans with NO LEGS picked up the barricades and took them to the White House. They were protesting that these are open air memorials, they do not belong to Obama, they belong to us, and he has no right to shut them down.

Protesting is not breaking the law, moron.

There are pictures of the protest everywhere, you should try looking at them.

There were also protests in all 50 states. The local news has shown a protest taking place I believe at the Oklahoma Capitol yesterday in solidarity with the others. They've shown the story about 8 times this morning and they were vets and no mention of Cruz or Palin.

You know, I see that your goal is just to get on here and agitate and that's fine. But for God's sake, PLEASE know what you're talking about before you do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Newalla, OK

#49060 Oct 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who sounds stupid with every post when all your misguided talent is talking trash to everyone and I mean everyone on here. Never an intelligent idea being brought forward. Maybe you should get off your reservation more and get your head out of the hole you dug for yourself.
Now stay safe and have a great day!
LOL! There are no reservations in Choctaw, stupid pale face.

Your one to talk. I have always wondered, why does someone move from a their hometown after living there for sixty years? Did the people of Enid finally decide that they had have enough of you, and made you feel unwelcome, or did the local dart bar close down?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49061 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There are no reservations in Choctaw, stupid pale face.
Your one to talk. I have always wondered, why does someone move from a their hometown after living there for sixty years? Did the people of Enid finally decide that they had have enough of you, and made you feel unwelcome, or did the local dart bar close down?
You once said just because Choctaw was under your posting name that did not mean that is where you live.
And again you have no idea what you are talking about. And by the way what is it to you where I have lived and to why we moved. Just grasping at straws again.
Do you even know how to post something interesting and give a thought for someone to actually think about. NO you don't. Like I said your talent is talking stupid trash to everyone on here. No exceptions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Newalla, OK

#49062 Oct 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who sounds stupid with every post when all your misguided talent is talking trash to everyone and I mean everyone on here. Never an intelligent idea being brought forward. Maybe you should get off your reservation more and get your head out of the hole you dug for yourself.
Now stay safe and have a great day!
Sounding stupid and being stupid are two different things, just like being a smartass is much better than being a dumbass.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to know the differences.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#49063 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There are no reservations in Choctaw, stupid pale face.

There is no need for a reservation there! You're not Indian, you're just another ordinary blue gum dumpster diving negro just as the Cherokee Tribe has labeled you parasites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jessup

United States

#49064 Oct 14, 2013
Closed minded people imprison themselves mentally has nothing to do with a specific location one lives. Tamara, DoesntMatter, who post here make valid points... except you.

I hope you make an improvement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#49065 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Sounding stupid and being stupid are two different things, just like being a smartass is much better than being a dumbass.
Don't worry, I don't expect you to know the differences.
Undoubtedly it is you that does not know the difference. You have talent though because you are stupid and you sound stupid with every post you put up here. You are not the smartass but for sure you are the dumbass. It does take guts to keep coming on here and proving just that.
So What

Newalla, OK

#49066 Oct 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You once said just because Choctaw was under your posting name that did not mean that is where you live.
And again you have no idea what you are talking about. And by the way what is it to you where I have lived and to why we moved. Just grasping at straws again.
Do you even know how to post something interesting and give a thought for someone to actually think about. NO you don't. Like I said your talent is talking stupid trash to everyone on here. No exceptions.
LOL! It is easier for simpletons like you, to understand that Choctaw is where I live than to waste my time trying to explain why I don't.

Please enlighten me, why did you move to Edmond in 2002?

Stupid trash is the only thing you, Doesntmatter and Packing a Criminal Record understands. Would it be fair if I talked over your heads? That would be like making fun of you.

I don't know, what is to me? Your the one that posted it.

injun

United States

#49067 Oct 14, 2013
1992: Mobilizing against the quincentennial celebration of Columbus Day, Indian groups from all over the hemisphere declared Oct. 12, 1992, "International Day of Solidarity with Indigenous People."

——
So What

Newalla, OK

#49068 Oct 14, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for a reservation there! You're not Indian, you're just another ordinary blue gum dumpster diving negro just as the Cherokee Tribe has labeled you parasites.
LOL! You claim your no racist. I'll bet you call yourself a realist.

I'll bet you weren't running your mouth in lockup. Maybe I'm wrong you were running your mouth, words just weren't able to come out of it at the time.
injun

United States

#49069 Oct 14, 2013
Since american natives in Oklahoma outnumber whitey three to one, the adulteress governor who does not like native americans WILL go.

Remember Baby Veronica..
So What

Newalla, OK

#49070 Oct 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Undoubtedly it is you that does not know the difference. You have talent though because you are stupid and you sound stupid with every post you put up here. You are not the smartass but for sure you are the dumbass. It does take guts to keep coming on here and proving just that.
LOL! Your being a fifteen year old cheerleader again.

Sheri, Sheri, likes to complain.

Always asks the same questions,

Does she have has no brains?

Jessup

United States

#49071 Oct 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Maybe I'm wrong
enough said.
So What

Newalla, OK

#49072 Oct 14, 2013
injun wrote:
Since american natives in Oklahoma outnumber whitey three to one, the adulteress governor who does not like native americans WILL go.
Remember Baby Veronica..
The Cherokee Tribe did the right thing by allowing Veronica to go back to her adoptive family. They figured out that her biological father was a stupid Tea Party Okie.
Tomas

Nocona, TX

#49073 Oct 14, 2013
Washington is deadlocked as it enters the 14th day of a partial government shutdown that leaves the United States facing the prospect of defaulting on its bonds - a move that could send both the dollar and global financial markets into a tailspin.

House Speaker John Boehner said he would insist on spending reductions as part of the price of voting to increase the debt limit. And last summer Sen. Ted Cruz, R- Texas, and other conservatives began discussing their plan to block or delay the Affordable Care Act before enrollment in insurance plans started in October, by using the spending bill or debt limit as leverage.
Tomas

Nocona, TX

#49074 Oct 14, 2013
“Let me tell you what's happening at the street level,”

“The confidence of our buyers and sellers is waning very rapidly. We have transactions canceling right now. We have people not being able to get loans. We can't get beyond where we are at. It's going to go backwards very, very fast.”
Tomas

Nocona, TX

#49075 Oct 14, 2013
When does the Treasury hit the debt limit?
The Treasury estimates it will exhaust its legal authority to borrow on Thursday and will have only about $30 billion in cash on hand, plus each day’s tax receipts, with which to pay those who are expecting to receive federal money. This includes Social Security recipients, contractors who’ve done work for the government, and others including -- perhaps most importantly – the investors who hold Treasury securities.
Tomas

Nocona, TX

#49076 Oct 14, 2013
What is default?
Default is a failure to pay those who own Treasury securities on time and in full.

Will the government default on its debt on Thursday?
No. The Congressional Budget Office projects that the Treasury will use up its cash balance by the end of October. At some unknown point between Thursday and the end of October, the Treasury will have insufficient cash on hand to pay interest and principal on Treasury securities. At that point, it would default on some of those securities if Congress does not increase the debt limit before then.
Jim

United States

#49077 Oct 14, 2013
injun wrote:
I don't remember you expending so much energy when Bill Clinton was getting BJ's in the Oval Office.
Tomas

Nocona, TX

#49078 Oct 14, 2013
What effect would a default have?
It would scare investors, create enormous economic uncertainty, and very likely make U.S. government bonds a less attractive investment – which in turn would raise interest rates and thus slow down economic activity.
Even the whiff of a default is already frightening the residential real estate market, said Gary Thomas, the president of the National Association of Realtors in testimony before the Senate Banking Committee Thursday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 min Miss Gurl 81,367
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min dixie 81,114
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Uncle Tab 229,077
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min Cavecanemdog 104,875
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 43 min Dalai Lama 90,495
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Wed KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) Tue New guy 21
More from around the web