OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,568 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#48318 Oct 7, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>If republicans lost the election, then why are you having such problems in Congress? Who are those mysterious people that just showed up? Who are those mysterious Governors that just took over states with no votes Sparky?

I'm going to watch and see if she answers this one... hurry Sparky, I'm waiting, lol.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#48319 Oct 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to watch and see if she answers this one... hurry Sparky, I'm waiting, lol.
She won't answer it, she'll just keep repeating herself saying over and over again how they'll be gone in 2014.

The problem with that is the people that vote for Ted Cruz and Mike Lee voted for them because of what they said they would do when they got into office. They are doing EXACTLY what they said they would do, unlike the rest of Congress and the President, who do nothing but make promises to voters, but when they get to Washington, they do something different. People are sick of that.

The reason people like Sparky are so surprised at what is happening is because they were too busy with their egos, calling people names and bullying to realize that they don't have full control. You would have thought in 2010 they would have learned. "We won! Get over it!". Thankfully we have 3 branches of government which gives us checks and balances and doesn't give them as much power as they want. It was their egos that got them where they are now and they still haven't learned, as evidenced by Sparky throwing temper tantrums and continuing the ego instead of listening.

I on the other hand have patience. Sit back and let them hang themselves with their cocky egos. They never learn.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#48320 Oct 7, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
She won't answer it, she'll just keep repeating herself saying over and over again how they'll be gone in 2014.
The problem with that is the people that vote for Ted Cruz and Mike Lee voted for them because of what they said they would do when they got into office. They are doing EXACTLY what they said they would do, unlike the rest of Congress and the President, who do nothing but make promises to voters, but when they get to Washington, they do something different. People are sick of that.
The reason people like Sparky are so surprised at what is happening is because they were too busy with their egos, calling people names and bullying to realize that they don't have full control. You would have thought in 2010 they would have learned. "We won! Get over it!". Thankfully we have 3 branches of government which gives us checks and balances and doesn't give them as much power as they want. It was their egos that got them where they are now and they still haven't learned, as evidenced by Sparky throwing temper tantrums and continuing the ego instead of listening.
I on the other hand have patience. Sit back and let them hang themselves with their cocky egos. They never learn.

Exactly... and because they are egotisticlly driven instead of factually driven, more fun pulling on their puppet strings then sit back and laugh at their meltdowns, lol.

Keep up the great posts as it helps to keep these libtards spinning toward the drain... ROFLMAO.

Best Regards
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#48322 Oct 7, 2013
Oh.....shame, shame, shame.

Tamara, you might be most interested in this.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/96436199#ful...
Gladys

Dallas, TX

#48324 Oct 7, 2013
The tea baggers will be gone when their term is finished, nuff said.

You stupids just hope in one hand and sh!t in the other and see which gets filled up the quickest.

The american people have had enough.
Gladys

Dallas, TX

#48325 Oct 7, 2013
Teabaggers and other rethugs just want to kill people in other countries and pay for it either on credit or de-fund social programs.

Americans are just targets in other countries and apparently it will come home to roost no matter how many people our military thugs kill.
Gladys

Dallas, TX

#48326 Oct 7, 2013
Co-existing with the rest of the world is treating them like humans, not like slaughter animals.
Gladys

Dallas, TX

#48327 Oct 7, 2013
But the bible tells all so-called christians that killing is good, but our past 200 years are finally catching up with us.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48328 Oct 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>There was nothing from the health insurance companies from the time Obama and the Democrats started talking about Obamacare. If health insurance had opposition you would have had ads and media talk all over the place and there was none.
What were they going to advertise? That there are people that they don't want to insure. How do you think the public would react to that? Insurance companies consider you and your husband a bad risk, how does that make you feel? Besides, they already have politicians doing their dirty work. Lobbying is the biggest part of their advertisement budget.
Gladys

Dallas, TX

#48329 Oct 7, 2013
When we finally go through killing all the native americans, we started on the Spainards, then the germans, then the germans and japs, the koreans, the viet congs, then muslims.

When we get all killed, then what? We will have to declare war on ourselves to correct our wayward ways.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48330 Oct 7, 2013
Gladys wrote:
But the bible tells all so-called christians that killing is good, but our past 200 years are finally catching up with us.
LOL! Do you have any idea what the Ten Commandments say? Grow up.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#48331 Oct 7, 2013
Remember when I said be patient and they will hang themselves ?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48332 Oct 7, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Oh.....shame, shame, shame.
Tamara, you might be most interested in this.
My how interesting!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48333 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>What were they going to advertise? That there are people that they don't want to insure. How do you think the public would react to that? Insurance companies consider you and your husband a bad risk, how does that make you feel? Besides, they already have politicians doing their dirty work. Lobbying is the biggest part of their advertisement budget.
Anyone that has or has fought a serious illness is a bad risk no matter what age that person is. Up until last year I had had no major illness and until I went on Medicare health insurance companies made money off of me. So age is my high risk thing which even you have to look forward to. When we were buying our insurance and had to be lock into with the company were with because of my husband had had cancer we had to deal with it and manage a best we could. But guess what we were not alone in this problem. when you fight that battle of any illness that is life threatening for many the gift of life make other things seem minor. Before the pre-existing condition thing was passed your back problems would put you in a high category of risk with health insurance companies so how does that make you feel?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48334 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>What were they going to advertise? That there are people that they don't want to insure. How do you think the public would react to that? Insurance companies consider you and your husband a bad risk, how does that make you feel? Besides, they already have politicians doing their dirty work. Lobbying is the biggest part of their advertisement budget.
Besides just becoming a senior citizen makes you high/bad risk. But everyone travels the road of aging some longer than others. Just think about that one.
Oh by the way what happen to me a year ago was not age related. It could happen to you or anyone else in your age bracket.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48335 Oct 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so quick, after the Barack and Harry Shut Down, it may prove we no longer need them... better to just give them their final pay check and send them back to the private sector job hunting like the rest of you.
I understand that but... still not downsized near enough. Still see a lot of trimming left to do, just relax while we do this Barack and Harry Trimming Study then you will see the waste I'm talking about.
Racisms doesn't drive my politics... my racism is my response to race baiters such as you and the likes of Jesse J and Big Al and Barry Obama.
And I'm certainly not here to win you over either. With your snarkie attitude, I'm here to insult and belittle you... do you like it so far?
LOL! I already know about government waste. I agree with down sizing. If congress would fund to update our government into the 21st century we wouldn't need as many employees. They would be helping our economy at the same time.
I don't believe in putting people in the unemployment line, all that does is encourage more people to become government dependent.

If people like you bothered me, do you think I would be living in the middle of Redneck America?

I like you, you make me laugh, to me your just a modern day mix of Archie Bunker and Al Bundy. But apparently most people don't agree, because your down to one full time follower, and one part time.

You need to find some new insults, there is only so many reruns people are willing to watch.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48336 Oct 7, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Remember when I said be patient and they will hang themselves ?
What is your point, that our government does business with big business?

NEWS FLASH! Chaney and Bush were in bed with the oil companies!

You really don't have a clue how our government works do you.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48337 Oct 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Besides just becoming a senior citizen makes you high/bad risk. But everyone travels the road of aging some longer than others. Just think about that one.
Oh by the way what happen to me a year ago was not age related. It could happen to you or anyone else in your age bracket.
LOL! You don't know what my age bracket is.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48338 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You don't know what my age bracket is.
Let be clearer what happened to me could happen to someone in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and on up. No I do not know your age and I was not asking! I do not care how old you are. I do not care if you are male or female. My point to you was because you consider me an ancient hag that is not why I had a life threaten illness.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48339 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You don't know what my age bracket is.
One more thing what I had could also happen to male or female.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min American Lady 182,871
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Pope Che Reagan C... 35,355
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 17 min Sick Man Freud 67,148
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 30 min 123pictures 8,638
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 57 min Another Damn Liberal 76,539
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 101,585
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu Cody 26
More from around the web