OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Gladys

United States

#48327 Oct 7, 2013
But the bible tells all so-called christians that killing is good, but our past 200 years are finally catching up with us.
So What

Newalla, OK

#48328 Oct 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>There was nothing from the health insurance companies from the time Obama and the Democrats started talking about Obamacare. If health insurance had opposition you would have had ads and media talk all over the place and there was none.
What were they going to advertise? That there are people that they don't want to insure. How do you think the public would react to that? Insurance companies consider you and your husband a bad risk, how does that make you feel? Besides, they already have politicians doing their dirty work. Lobbying is the biggest part of their advertisement budget.
Gladys

United States

#48329 Oct 7, 2013
When we finally go through killing all the native americans, we started on the Spainards, then the germans, then the germans and japs, the koreans, the viet congs, then muslims.

When we get all killed, then what? We will have to declare war on ourselves to correct our wayward ways.
So What

Newalla, OK

#48330 Oct 7, 2013
Gladys wrote:
But the bible tells all so-called christians that killing is good, but our past 200 years are finally catching up with us.
LOL! Do you have any idea what the Ten Commandments say? Grow up.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48331 Oct 7, 2013
Remember when I said be patient and they will hang themselves ?
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/96436199#ful...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48332 Oct 7, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Oh.....shame, shame, shame.
Tamara, you might be most interested in this.
My how interesting!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48333 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>What were they going to advertise? That there are people that they don't want to insure. How do you think the public would react to that? Insurance companies consider you and your husband a bad risk, how does that make you feel? Besides, they already have politicians doing their dirty work. Lobbying is the biggest part of their advertisement budget.
Anyone that has or has fought a serious illness is a bad risk no matter what age that person is. Up until last year I had had no major illness and until I went on Medicare health insurance companies made money off of me. So age is my high risk thing which even you have to look forward to. When we were buying our insurance and had to be lock into with the company were with because of my husband had had cancer we had to deal with it and manage a best we could. But guess what we were not alone in this problem. when you fight that battle of any illness that is life threatening for many the gift of life make other things seem minor. Before the pre-existing condition thing was passed your back problems would put you in a high category of risk with health insurance companies so how does that make you feel?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48334 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>What were they going to advertise? That there are people that they don't want to insure. How do you think the public would react to that? Insurance companies consider you and your husband a bad risk, how does that make you feel? Besides, they already have politicians doing their dirty work. Lobbying is the biggest part of their advertisement budget.
Besides just becoming a senior citizen makes you high/bad risk. But everyone travels the road of aging some longer than others. Just think about that one.
Oh by the way what happen to me a year ago was not age related. It could happen to you or anyone else in your age bracket.
So What

Newalla, OK

#48335 Oct 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so quick, after the Barack and Harry Shut Down, it may prove we no longer need them... better to just give them their final pay check and send them back to the private sector job hunting like the rest of you.
I understand that but... still not downsized near enough. Still see a lot of trimming left to do, just relax while we do this Barack and Harry Trimming Study then you will see the waste I'm talking about.
Racisms doesn't drive my politics... my racism is my response to race baiters such as you and the likes of Jesse J and Big Al and Barry Obama.
And I'm certainly not here to win you over either. With your snarkie attitude, I'm here to insult and belittle you... do you like it so far?
LOL! I already know about government waste. I agree with down sizing. If congress would fund to update our government into the 21st century we wouldn't need as many employees. They would be helping our economy at the same time.
I don't believe in putting people in the unemployment line, all that does is encourage more people to become government dependent.

If people like you bothered me, do you think I would be living in the middle of Redneck America?

I like you, you make me laugh, to me your just a modern day mix of Archie Bunker and Al Bundy. But apparently most people don't agree, because your down to one full time follower, and one part time.

You need to find some new insults, there is only so many reruns people are willing to watch.
So What

Newalla, OK

#48336 Oct 7, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Remember when I said be patient and they will hang themselves ?
What is your point, that our government does business with big business?

NEWS FLASH! Chaney and Bush were in bed with the oil companies!

You really don't have a clue how our government works do you.
So What

Newalla, OK

#48337 Oct 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Besides just becoming a senior citizen makes you high/bad risk. But everyone travels the road of aging some longer than others. Just think about that one.
Oh by the way what happen to me a year ago was not age related. It could happen to you or anyone else in your age bracket.
LOL! You don't know what my age bracket is.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48338 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You don't know what my age bracket is.
Let be clearer what happened to me could happen to someone in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and on up. No I do not know your age and I was not asking! I do not care how old you are. I do not care if you are male or female. My point to you was because you consider me an ancient hag that is not why I had a life threaten illness.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48339 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
One more thing what I had could also happen to male or female.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48340 Oct 7, 2013
So What wrote:
Oh by the way what happened to me I would not wish off on my worse enemy and that includes you and Miss Justaminute!
Dr Jones

United States

#48341 Oct 7, 2013
War for Oil goes into the hospital for a vasectomy. Before the procedure a very attractive nurse comes in and takes his vitals, then tells him to take all of his clothes off.

When he is fully undressed she instructs him to lie down on the table. WFO obeys. The nurse then takes all of her clothes off and climbs on top and has her way with him.

Upon the completion of the act WFO catches his breath and asks what that was all about. The nurse informs the patient that studies have shown that before a vasectomy if a man has an ejaculation, he will be more relaxed and that the cord is easier for the surgeon to locate and sever, thereby making the surgery safer, more efficient and quicker.

The nurse then wheels the patient to the operating room. While they are going down the hall the patient looks through a window to the right and sees six men, Packing Heat, DoesntMatter, So What, TAMARA, Zane, and JAG, in a room masturbating.

Curious, the WFO asks," What are they doing in there"?

The nurse responds, "They're preparing for vasectomies too, but They have Blue Cross of Oklahoma, you have Obamacare."
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48342 Oct 7, 2013
Well the Neo-Confederates aka the Tea Pot/ Party think that they are winning!

Incompetence won't win you anything. Neither will extortion.

They are going down in the polls every time a poll is released. But remember folks, they are winning!

It's not just Obamacare trashing they want, they want to nullify the last election.

I love the Republicans that think defaulting on our debt will actually be beneficial to the country. Before being elected he was a Veterinarian but now he's a self appointed economic financial expert. Probably his constituents saw Vet and thought military.

I mean Packing Heat and Doesn't Matter don't have to have an education and think that they have all the answers to the US's financial concerns.

Packing Heat has spent years on this board advertising his wealth. He obviously will be less impacted when financial default hit's the US nor does he run a business that relies on having customers that are laid off right now. Doesn't Matter, all I know about it, it doesn't work. Probably on SS and Medicare. Yes, elusive background and maybe nonexistent education outside high school if even that.

I on the other hand have a degree from OU in Accounting with a heck of a lot of economic courses and own a business that has been operational for 20 years. I continually marvel at PH and DM's delusions, because they are delusions. The Confederates lost and the Neo-Confederates will lose this one.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48343 Oct 7, 2013
And speaking as a parent, I wouldn't let my kids pull the antics that the Tea Party/Rep party are pulling right now.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48344 Oct 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Well the Neo-Confederates aka the Tea Pot/ Party think that they are winning!

Incompetence won't win you anything. Neither will extortion.

They are going down in the polls every time a poll is released. But remember folks, they are winning!

It's not just Obamacare trashing they want, they want to nullify the last election.

I love the Republicans that think defaulting on our debt will actually be beneficial to the country. Before being elected he was a Veterinarian but now he's a self appointed economic financial expert. Probably his constituents saw Vet and thought military.

I mean Packing Heat and Doesn't Matter don't have to have an education and think that they have all the answers to the US's financial concerns.

Packing Heat has spent years on this board advertising his wealth. He obviously will be less impacted when financial default hit's the US nor does he run a business that relies on having customers that are laid off right now. Doesn't Matter, all I know about it, it doesn't work. Probably on SS and Medicare. Yes, elusive background and maybe nonexistent education outside high school if even that.

I on the other hand have a degree from OU in Accounting with a heck of a lot of economic courses and own a business that has been operational for 20 years. I continually marvel at PH and DM's delusions, because they are delusions. The Confederates lost and the Neo-Confederates will lose this one.
I have a job and own 2 business, which has been discussed here several times so please Sparky, just try to post without lies. You also have no idea what my education is. Hell, you don't even what sex I am, Lying. Liarton. Just stop embarrassing yourself and keep your ego tantrums to a minimum.

I don't know if the Tea Party thinks they're "winning", but they do know they have won by stopping you liberals in your tracks. And that is sweet victory all on its own, sugar britches.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48345 Oct 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
And speaking as a parent, I wouldn't let my kids pull the antics that the Tea Party/Rep party are pulling right now.
Well, see that's the problem you're having. You don't "let" us do anything and you're not our parent and neither is King Obama, and you absolutely can't stand it.

Controlling much?

We're not going anywhere. Get used to it.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48346 Oct 7, 2013
A prominent Muslim advisor at the Obama Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has close ties to a convicted Hamas fundraiser and other radical Islamist causes, including a nonprofit that proclaims sharia is the only legitimate law according to Islam.

Incredibly, this Homeland Security advisor, Mohamed Elibiary, has regular access to classified information and is a prime mover behind two of the Obama administration’s most dangerous policies; normalizing relations with domestic and foreign Islamist groups (including the Muslim Brotherhood) and arduous enforcement restrictions of laws related to material support for terrorism.

While this may seem incomprehensible to many, it’s all documented in a disturbing report published this week by the Center for Security Policy, a Washington D.C. think tank dedicated to promoting national security. The 33-page document is actually based on a lengthy, five-part interview with Elibiary, an influential member of Obama’s Homeland Security Advisory Council.

Elibiary admits he’s a longtime friend of a self-described Islamist (Shukri Abu Baker) convicted in 2008 of financing the terrorist organization Hamas through his U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity, the Holy Land Foundation. Elibiary reveals that he donated to the Holy Land Foundation monthly until it was shut down by the U.S. government and he defends Baker, depicting his prosecution as a case of political persecution.

He also admits knowing the Muslim Brotherhood “social network” and supports a partnership with Islamists, particularly the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. and abroad.“I simply find it counterproductive to American national security interests to treat the Muslim Brotherhood like the mafia, Nazi party, fascists, communists or any other entity we politically ostracize,” Elibiary says. He adds that Muslim Brotherhood members “naturally exist everywhere at this point, but that’s not a problem in and of itself because there have been MB members inside the US abiding by the law for a very long time.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Carl Childers 252,980
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr ChicknButt 88,071
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,491
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Trump WON Get Ove... 107,469
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 hr YIM 96,709
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 21 hr amwaysux 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Nov 28 Chris532008 4,833
More from around the web