OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

So What

Newalla, OK

#48260 Oct 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Good Sunday afternoon to you!
What I am seeing is a bunch of Adults throwing fits on both sides and neither side wants to give an inch to negotiate a settlement in the best interest of this country and have not so a long time.
I agree! Put the people back to work that they are going to pay anyway. What Packing Heat needs to understand is, that government has down sized more in the Obama years than under any other president. Obama has deported more illegals that any other president. Packing Heat needs to stop letting racism drive his politics, because no one will take him seriously until is does(except for other racists).
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48261 Oct 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Your last commit which is the quote from Reid and Pelosi is the act of the Democrat party saying we will go to the talble and work on this because we want it all our way. By the way who is running this country? Obama or Reid/Pelosi?
And this is what I agree with. And the reason it's finally happening on both sides and not just the dems is bc someone finally stood up. I don't really care about the shut down. They can shut the whole thing down or open it up, I don't care one way or another.

What I do like about it is now it's getting everyone's true colors, President and both sides of Congress, on record so they can't hide anymore. I am also thoroughly enjoying the melt down, drama queen bullshit coming out of liberals because they don't have full control. Like Sparky up there.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48262 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
No Tamara

You don't get to play the both sides are guilty game.

Republicans control 1/3 of government, the Tea Party is about 40 or 30 of that 1/3.

The Senate sent a clean CR to the House and their Requbested Budget Levels negotiated by John Boehner.

Boehner backed out because he cannot control the House.

The President and the Dems don't own this shutdown.

The Republicans don't have a Constitutional leg to stand on.

Like I said Dems don't have to negotiate because the Republicans lost the election but feel the goverment should run like they actually won.

No negotiations till they sign the CR at their agreed upon levels.

No do they have the constitutional right to destroy Obamacare. Our government does not legislate through blackmail or extortion. Period.
If republicans lost the election, then why are you having such problems in Congress? Who are those mysterious people that just showed up? Who are those mysterious Governors that just took over states with no votes Sparky?
So What

Newalla, OK

#48264 Oct 6, 2013
Obamacare care was never meant to be perfect, it is a start to fix a big problem. Why have the Tea Party Republicans chosen not to help make it better? Because Big Insurance are in their pockets. Just who runs this country anyway? Big Business. It is happening in Oklahoma also. Our state will not mandate health insurance companies to cover autism. Why? Because the insurance companies are the biggest contributors to their election campaigns. Does anyone believe that any insurance company has your best interest at heart? Then why are they allowed to control our politics? I do not believe that Obamacare is the cure all, but it is a start. We should be forcing our government to fix it, and not allowing it to hold us hostage.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48265 Oct 6, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
If republicans lost the election, then why are you having such problems in Congress? Who are those mysterious people that just showed up? Who are those mysterious Governors that just took over states with no votes Sparky?
I suggest for you a refresher course on government.

Those Governors are not life time appointees and the majority of them have really low favorably numbers.

In fact I believe one is on the way in Virginia.

Don't rest on your 2010 laurels.

Cause in the next ten years, you white kids are not the majority.

And you've been pretty stinky to the African Americans and Hispanic Community and women. And those people that believe in things like Science and Math. And know that trickle down economics is horse shit. And getting stinky with birth control and your vaginal probes and Planned Parent Hood, Row V Wade.

2010 is not gonna come again. We're all voting now. You've shown us the damage you can do for not voting in an off year election.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48266 Oct 6, 2013
So What wrote:
Obamacare care was never meant to be perfect, it is a start to fix a big problem. Why have the Tea Party Republicans chosen not to help make it better? Because Big Insurance are in their pockets. Just who runs this country anyway? Big Business. It is happening in Oklahoma also. Our state will not mandate health insurance companies to cover autism. Why? Because the insurance companies are the biggest contributors to their election campaigns. Does anyone believe that any insurance company has your best interest at heart? Then why are they allowed to control our politics? I do not believe that Obamacare is the cure all, but it is a start. We should be forcing our government to fix it, and not allowing it to hold us hostage.
Did you ever wonder when the Democrats was putting this healthcare plan together why you never heard the big health insurance companies throw a big fit. They had and have the money to do so. I always wondered where their voice was to oppose it. Now look they are right in the mix of it selling their health ins. policies.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48267 Oct 6, 2013
I guess Justaminute never wondered where the Health insurance companies voices were when the Democrats was putting Obama/Reid/Pelosicare together at the very beginning. If healthcare was starting out to be a complete government thing wouldn't you have thought the health insurance companies would have bee out in full force fighting it? But not one out burst from them!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48268 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest for you a refresher course on government.

Those Governors are not life time appointees and the majority of them have really low favorably numbers.

In fact I believe one is on the way in Virginia.

Don't rest on your 2010 laurels.

Cause in the next ten years, you white kids are not the majority.

And you've been pretty stinky to the African Americans and Hispanic Community and women. And those people that believe in things like Science and Math. And know that trickle down economics is horse shit. And getting stinky with birth control and your vaginal probes and Planned Parent Hood, Row V Wade.

2010 is not gonna come again. We're all voting now. You've shown us the damage you can do for not voting in an off year election.
Most of this disnt make sense and the rest of it was lies.

Presidents aren't lifetime appointees either although you all and Obama seem to be trying to get that way.

I know, Sparky. We get it. You've said it over and over and over. You can stop kicking and screaming in the floor now. Or at least post video if it so we can all enjoy it.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48269 Oct 6, 2013
And auto correct keeps changing my words but I know you're smart enough to figure it out Sparky.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48270 Oct 6, 2013
DM you never say what the lies are but just say it over and over again.

It must be hard to go through life with tourettes.

Just cause you say doesn't make it true.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48271 Oct 6, 2013
Obamas drama queen, hissy fit continues. He has now shut down the Amber Alert. No, really.

Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him.

Shut down is proof of this statement. Everyone's true colors have been shown on both sides and especially Obama's.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48272 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
DM you never say what the lies are but just say it over and over again.

It must be hard to go through life with tourettes.

Just cause you say doesn't make it true.
Same to you sugar britches
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48273 Oct 6, 2013
New CBS Poll

And it looks like 72% of them say Republicans own this and it should stop it.

But you were quite sure of a Romney win and though the polls were rigged.

Fully 72 percent of Americans disapprove of shutting down the federal government over differences on the Affordable Care Act...
...Two-thirds (66 percent) of Americans think any agreement on the budget should be kept separate from discussions on the health care law. Twenty-six percent (including slightly more than half of Republicans) think any budget agreement should also cut off funding for the law.

...Americans disapprove of how both sides are handling the budget negotiations, but more disapprove of congressional Republicans (72 percent) than President Obama and the Democrats in Congress (61 percent).

In the current budget debate, Americans think President Obama and the Democrats (48 percent) are more concerned than the Republicans in Congress (37 percent) about doing what is best for their family.

More generally, most Americans (61 percent) think congressional Republicans oppose the policies proposed by Barack Obama and the Democrats mostly to stop Democrats from gaining political advantage rather than because of a disagreement over policy. Americans are divided (47 percent to 43 percent) when considering why the president and Democrats oppose Republican policies.

...Republicans in Congress receive more of the blame for the shutdown: 44 percent of Americans blame them, while 35 percent put more blame on President Obama and the Democrats in Congress.this stinkin mess.
So What

Newalla, OK

#48274 Oct 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever wonder when the Democrats was putting this healthcare plan together why you never heard the big health insurance companies throw a big fit. They had and have the money to do so. I always wondered where their voice was to oppose it. Now look they are right in the mix of it selling their health ins. policies.
30 million new customers is why.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48275 Oct 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
New CBS Poll

And it looks like 72% of them say Republicans own this and it should stop it.

But you were quite sure of a Romney win and though the polls were rigged.

Fully 72 percent of Americans disapprove of shutting down the federal government over differences on the Affordable Care Act...
...Two-thirds (66 percent) of Americans think any agreement on the budget should be kept separate from discussions on the health care law. Twenty-six percent (including slightly more than half of Republicans) think any budget agreement should also cut off funding for the law.

...Americans disapprove of how both sides are handling the budget negotiations, but more disapprove of congressional Republicans (72 percent) than President Obama and the Democrats in Congress (61 percent).

In the current budget debate, Americans think President Obama and the Democrats (48 percent) are more concerned than the Republicans in Congress (37 percent) about doing what is best for their family.

More generally, most Americans (61 percent) think congressional Republicans oppose the policies proposed by Barack Obama and the Democrats mostly to stop Democrats from gaining political advantage rather than because of a disagreement over policy. Americans are divided (47 percent to 43 percent) when considering why the president and Democrats oppose Republican policies.

...Republicans in Congress receive more of the blame for the shutdown: 44 percent of Americans blame them, while 35 percent put more blame on President Obama and the Democrats in Congress.this stinkin mess.
Yep.

Still not changing anything.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48276 Oct 6, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>30 million new customers is why.
And Why did they get 30 million new customers?
So What

Newalla, OK

#48277 Oct 6, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>30 million new customers is why.
What the insurance companies are against is being told who they have to cover, but you won't admit to that because it would make them look bad. So they go behind our backs and fund elections that will back there ideals, EASY MONEY!
So What

Newalla, OK

#48278 Oct 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>And Why did they get 30 million new customers?
They haven't yet. That is the numbers that the Obama Administration has estimated that would be covered, only time will tell.

So What

Newalla, OK

#48279 Oct 6, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>What the insurance companies are against is being told who they have to cover, but you won't admit to that because it would make them look bad. So they go behind our backs and fund elections that will back there ideals, EASY MONEY!
they not you, sorry
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48280 Oct 6, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>What the insurance companies are against is being told who they have to cover, but you won't admit to that because it would make them look bad. So they go behind our backs and fund elections that will back there ideals, EASY MONEY!
You could be right on your first statement but that still does not answer why when the healthcare bill first started and we were led to believe it would be government ran why wasn't the health insurance company fighting it or did they already know about the open exchange and that they would be benefiting in the long run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 44 min bacon hater 93,457
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 244,265
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr General Robert E Lee 84,100
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Johnny R 106,311
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 15t... (Nov '14) Wed littleboy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Wed positronium 6,379
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
More from around the web