OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47587 Sep 23, 2013
Ok Karen, here are my opinions Thanks for the link... great read.

1. The shrinking of the middle class is not a failure of capitalism.

"I agree with that statement."

2. It’s a failure of government.

"I disagree with this comment and here is why... it is not and should not be within the Governments Authority to decide who is high class, middle class and poor class or the pay scales of any privately owned business anywhere in the United States of a America, period! EVER!"

3. Capitalism has been doing exactly what it was designed to do: concentrating wealth in the ownership class...

"As well as the risk of Loss from the Cash Capital said ownership rightfully earned and wholly owned in which they invested with expectation of a profit determined only by what the efforts the ownership decides. Absolutely no one else's damn business. Said business pays the taxes and retains all rights to said Capital, period. None of Government, Union or employee's Damn Business. This is not a Communist Country... YET."

4. That’s the natural drift of the relationship between capital and labor, and it can only be arrested by an activist government that chooses to step in as a referee.

"Arrested on what Charge? Failure to hand over all profits beyond what Activist Government deems appropiate?"

"What Law dictates a Referee is required concerning the profits earned from my working Capital and how they are to be dispensed?"
Make these answers good Karen... make me believe you because right now, I'm not remotely convinced and I'm trying to be."

5. The organizing victories that founded the modern union movement were made possible by the National Labor Relations Act, a piece of New Deal legislation guaranteeing workers the right to bargain collectively.

"Really... how's that working out now?"

6. The plotters of the 1936-37 Flint Sit Down Strike, which gave birth to the United Auto Workers, tried to time their action to coincide with the inauguration of Frank Murphy, Michigan’s newly elected New Deal governor. Murphy dispatched the National Guard to Flint, but instead of ordering his guardsmen to throw the workers out of the plants, as he legally could have done, he ordered them to ensure the workers remained safely inside.

"Owners at Flint should have reached over and turned the lights out and called it a day until the property was cleared of all the trespassers. Can you imagine if Ronald Reagan been there. Was 12 or 15 Thousand instantly unemployed? Anyway, more tan a few."

7. The strike resulted in a nickel an hour raise and an end to arbitrary firings.

"A Whole Nickle? But did it end lay-off's?"

8. It guaranteed the success of the UAW, whose high wages and benefits set the standard for American workers for the next 45 years.

"And now it is doing what going forward to the next 45 years? hint hint... look at Unions now and compare them to then, lol.
How is it really working out in the long run say... 45 years? Does Wisconsin ring a bell? Maybe the name Scott Walker?"

I agree it is a great article to read and raises some really could questions for debate but... my opinion is final say on all matters should always be ownerships right ONLY! America has alway been and should always remain free of Activist Governing.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47588 Sep 23, 2013
ChesterForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the love.
You've turned so profane and hateful.
How did you acquire such a working knowledge of
Gerbil sex. Normal conversation in normal bars
doesn't cover subjects that you know.

Take your meds Chester! Your meds should help you get a grip, just saying. Being the forum clown fits you well, Chester. Anyone that takes a self righteous @sshole bumping, sh!t for brains, like you seriously would be as delusional as you are inbred, so run along while the grown-ups talk. Your inabilility to comprehend does not constitute an emergency on my part, I'll get back to you when I want to. Bye Chester.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47589 Sep 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If either party does not get what they want talk about shutting the government starts in. Then the threat no payment to So. Security and Medicare and therefore the senior citizen is heal hostage.

Now if Obamacare stands what is going to keep it safe from threats of no payments if the parties can't agree to settle the budget?
Just a thought and just asking.

Nothing keeps it from threats and in fact... that is what this is all about, A Political POWER GRAB!

It is a Political Power Grab by the Progressives to try and use as a Whipping Tool to keep their followers in line as well as force more onto the Government Plantation.

Less Quality Care overseen by Government Hacks and used as weapon against the very people it is supposed to help.

To add insult to injury, the American People are now forced at the barrel of the Government Gun (IRS) to pay a higher premiums to a private company for it whether they like it or not or want it or not.

Same thing happens with Obamacare as happens with Social Secuirty and Medicare Premiums paid for by the People now. When they get more than it is costing them at any given moment, they will steal just like they do Social Security. They put the Fund in the General Fund Cash Box, not a lock box. They can't spend from a lock box and therefore, why be a politician if you can't waste the taxpayers money, see.

If a Private Company did like the Politicians do, the Company would be shut down and it owners put in prison, simple as that!
That is why I tell you, Government is not the solution...
Government is the PROBLEM!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47590 Sep 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing keeps it from threats and in fact... that is what this is all about, A Political POWER GRAB!
It is a Political Power Grab by the Progressives to try and use as a Whipping Tool to keep their followers in line as well as force more onto the Government Plantation.
Less Quality Care overseen by Government Hacks and used as weapon against the very people it is supposed to help.
To add insult to injury, the American People are now forced at the barrel of the Government Gun (IRS) to pay a higher premiums to a private company for it whether they like it or not or want it or not.
Same thing happens with Obamacare as happens with Social Secuirty and Medicare Premiums paid for by the People now. When they get more than it is costing them at any given moment, they will steal just like they do Social Security. They put the Fund in the General Fund Cash Box, not a lock box. They can't spend from a lock box and therefore, why be a politician if you can't waste the taxpayers money, see.
If a Private Company did like the Politicians do, the Company would be shut down and it owners put in prison, simple as that!
That is why I tell you, Government is not the solution...
Government is the PROBLEM!
This what I was thinking and Obamacare will be open to the same threats as Social Security and Medicare. The only thing like Medicare I do not think Obamacare will ever see a surplus. If the government runs Obamacare like the ran the government's budget it will never be in the black.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47591 Sep 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>This what I was thinking and Obamacare will be open to the same threats as Social Security and Medicare. The only thing like Medicare I do not think Obamacare will ever see a surplus. If the government runs Obamacare like the ran the government's budget it will never be in the black.

Actually you would be wrong about running in the black. Obamacare is a virtual Cash Cow of Taxes since it is not paying medical claims. It will collect all those taxes, fee's and penelties now because of the new regulations and taxes imposed and only payout in subsidies toward some premiums as they will determine and that will be in the form of tax credits, not same as cash payout.

When you look at unfunded liabilities we already have, then you muliply that by 2 and that's what we will get if Government ever controls it all.

Right now... the game for politicians is to make the Insurance Industry eat all the losses, bankrupt them and then take it over without an argument.

Effectively that would allow the Government to completely control 20% of our economy, a very dangerous corrupt way of doing business. Corruption and fraud will be mind boggling compared to what we see now.

Politicians from all parties and Private Business (lobby) are stealing this country completely blind. Watch which way the money flows.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47592 Sep 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>This what I was thinking and Obamacare will be open to the same threats as Social Security and Medicare. The only thing like Medicare I do not think Obamacare will ever see a surplus. If the government runs Obamacare like the ran the government's budget it will never be in the black.

Also remember, Obama and the Progressive Movement want to also Unionize the entire Medical Care Industry which is an agenda goal and one of the reasons they could care less how much red ink gets poured on the backs of the taxpayer. The payoff to Union Corruption is in the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of Dollars.

How many employees related to anything medical?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47593 Sep 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:

TAMARA, I really think it all comes down to this:
The average citizen is going to get fleeced one way or the other. So then the question is:
Do we want the Government to do it which is something none of us can win fighting back or...
the Private Sector which we have a better chance of fighting.

Government rules are as follows:
Heads they win...
Tails we lose...
or
Private Sector which at worst Arbitration will decide.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#47594 Sep 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If either party does not get what they want talk about shutting the government starts in. Then the threat no payment to So. Security and Medicare and therefore the senior citizen is heal hostage. Now if Obamacare stands what is going to keep it safe from threats of no payments if the parties can't agree to settle the budget?
Just a thought and just asking.
==========
What about obeying the law? PPACA is federal law and as such has legal precedent to be funded. Why do Republicans, well mostly tea-baggers in this opposition, have to be forced to obey the law.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47595 Sep 23, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
What about obeying the law? PPACA is federal law and as such has legal precedent to be funded. Why do Republicans, well mostly tea-baggers in this opposition, have to be forced to obey the law.

So now you want to say this is the only law someone rejected... I get it.

Are you saying the Tea-Party is 60+% of the people because at least that many reject this law you speak of.

Sometimes when enough people say no, sometimes things change. That we shall see.

Right now it is Republicans, Democrats, Independent alike that want it repealed but if you want to call them Tea-Party People, go for it.

How come Liberal Loons have to always be shown, we mean what we say?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47596 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you acquire such a working knowledge of
Gerbil sex.

From reading your other posts on other threads throughout Topix, hope you don't mind me reading your posts.

I just haven't posted the links or told anyone yet to save you the embarrassment but... I can if you just insist... shall I?
I find it strange you think your behavior with Gerbils in your @ss is normal but... whatever Chester, you're weird

You know the one I'm talking about, the one of you and that muslim guy...

I just figured if you wanted them to know about that one, you would tell them... what say you?

By the way Chester, how is your Hairless Gerbil Ranch coming along?

I bet you really walk funny in those Black Spandex with a Hairless Gerbil in your @ss, lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47597 Sep 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
From reading your other posts on other threads throughout Topix, hope you don't mind me reading your posts.

how is your Hairless Gerbil Ranch coming along?
I bet you really walk funny in those Black Spandex with a Hairless Gerbil in your @ss, lol.
You can continue to read my posts,
but I still won't read yours. They're
mostly mindless cut and paste.

Your extensive knowledge of Gerbil sex
is revealing. You shouldn't share that
with anyone outside of your immediate gay
group.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47598 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You can continue to read my posts,
but I still won't read yours. They're
mostly mindless

Not my fault you're mindless, blame that on that bastard that was humping your mom for dropping your head on the floor all the time when you was a kid.

Well honestly Chester, I don't read yours. It's just that funny stuff you post about what you do, like spend the day about town with a Gerbil in your @ss kind of stands out in a post and after all, isn't it why we read these threads.

To laugh at and belittle freaks like you for making such nonsense public knowledge? Sure it is Chester and that is why you post your nonsense. You want to be noticed on the internet since no one in real life even knows you're alive.

So now you are saying don't tell anyone else about your hobby. I think it's too late Chester... they kind of already know. They just need that link to the proof you posted it. If you want it kept a secret then I will see what I can do about Chester but... no promises.

Quote Chester:
"We should meet sometimes in St. Bart.
I'll be the man in the black speedo.
You're so affectionate."
http://www.topix.com/forum/tulsa/TJL00UT2HHOU...

Is St. Bart what you call your Hairless Gerbil Ranch, Chester...
I'm not only not interested in meeting you at that Ranch but "Absolutely Not!"
I hate Gerbils and I Hate ALL Queers and that includes you too Chester!
You're absolutely sick for doing what you nasty bastards do, sick I tell you.
And you chasing a Muslim on top of all that Chester... are you that curious about an Islamic Gerbil in your @ss Chester or what?
What the hell is wrong with you Chester, you're a sick and twisted freak is all I can say.

Get Lost Chester, you're a sick sick pervert.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47599 Sep 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well honestly Chester, I don't read yours. It's just that funny stuff you post about what you do,

I hate Gerbils and I Hate ALL Queers and that includes you too Chester!
You're close. Just a bit more hate and
sick imagining and you'll have complete
insanity. Then you can take your second amendment
to the mall and correct a few problems with bullets.
And truly be able to plead an insanity defense.

Do you hate kittens and gerbils, or just gerbils.

What an idiot.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47601 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>You can continue to read my posts,
but I still won't read yours. They're mostly mindless

I've noticed you have zero intelligence and lack the mental agility to even start a normal discussion.

Perhaps you have some serious head issues you failed to mention? All you have ever offered are meaningless insults and bigotry bullshit of some kind Chester... pretty much about what one would expect from a short-bus mental midget Chester.

Did you like growing up as a short-bus mental-midget Chester?

Really Chester... Are you congenitally retarded... or were you just dropped on your head a lot as a kid? Which is it Chester?

At Least Try to take your meds Chester! Your meds really should help you get a grip and if you must... the whiners forum is down the hall, to the left Chester. See, there is a place for you Chester now run along and whine to someone that really cares.

Hint Chester: don't mention you like to sport them Black Spandex Pants to Gay Bars, they may laugh at you, just saying. I know I laughed at your dumbass too.

Being this forum @aaclown does fit you well, Chester but... anyone that takes a self righteous @sshole bumping, sh!t for brains, like you seriously would be as delusional as you are inbred, so run along while the grown-ups here talk about grown-up things, something you haven't learned.

Your time is coming Chester but you still need to study and you'll grow up someday... just don't hold your breath waiting.

Your inabilility to comprehend and desire for attention does not constitute an emergency on my part.

I'll get back to you if I ever want to since you are only for entertainment to belittle and laugh at, thanks for playing along.

I believe I've milked all the silliness out of you that was worth a chuckle but if I missed something, I'm sure you will post it. Now excuse me while I ignore you for awhile.

Bye Chester

DISMISSED
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47603 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
take your second amendment to the mall

Sorry, not a mall shopper Chester. People like you bother me to see the likes of.
Nice try but... try again, lol.
DISMISSED
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#47604 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're close. Just a bit more hate and
sick imagining and you'll have complete
insanity. Then you can take your second amendment
to the mall and correct a few problems with bullets.
And truly be able to plead an insanity defense.
What an idiot.
When you need help you call a man with a gun.

The 2nd amendment has helped keep you free.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47605 Sep 23, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>When you need help you call a man with a gun.
The 2nd amendment has helped keep you free.

He has a sissy stick, wears Black Spandex or so he said a few pages back when he shops at the mall. Not sure he likes guns, lol.
He seems rather weird if you ask me. Watch him, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47606 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

I just hate what you do to those Gerbils but...

Don't tell me, that you and your group do kittens the same way?
IN BLACK SPANDEX PANTS? That's just sick Chester...

What an idiot, you sick bastard.

DISMISSED CHESTER, GTFO... you really are sick.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47608 Sep 23, 2013
Are guns about death?

“No, they are about life. Since the beginning the biggest and strongest and, eventually, richest of us have been the masters of death, deciding who to kill and when.

The rest of us, the elderly, the weak, the sick, could not resist, we could only hope we would not draw the ire of these masters of death, because we knew, and more importantly they knew that there was nothing we could do to stop them.

And that gave them control over us — ownership of our lives — because we needed to do what they said or else they would visit death upon us or those we cared for.

The gun changed this. All other weapons had been mere extensions of the wielder’s strength of body, but with a gun the 100 pound woman, the old man, the person in a wheel chair can, for the first time ever in history, have an advantage over their larger, stronger assailant.

This takes so much power away from those erstwhile masters of death because now we know, and just as importantly they know that they no longer control whether they can visit death on us, or if we will visit death on them.

The great thing about guns isn’t that we get to be like medieval knights but that we don’t have to be like the peasants who were at the knight’s mercy.

What makes guns important is that they give all of us, no matter how physically weak, the ability to protect the agency and integrity, the right to own one’s own life, that everyone claims belongs to each human, but can only be certain among those who can defend it.”
Jesse

United States

#47610 Sep 23, 2013
let the ACA go into effect and become the utter disaster you predict. Then you can blame the Democrats and get more of your Republican candidates elected in 2014. I think the only reason the GOP isn't doing so is that they know the ACA is not going to be the big failure they so dearly want it to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min TRUMPANZEES 105,244
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 232,896
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 35 min Squidy 84,921
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr WhoaBuddy 82,872
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Billy 91,063
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 4 hr josephbarkley 20
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) Sun Water 22
More from around the web