OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47603 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
take your second amendment to the mall

Sorry, not a mall shopper Chester. People like you bother me to see the likes of.
Nice try but... try again, lol.
DISMISSED
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#47604 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're close. Just a bit more hate and
sick imagining and you'll have complete
insanity. Then you can take your second amendment
to the mall and correct a few problems with bullets.
And truly be able to plead an insanity defense.
Do you hate kittens and gerbils, or just gerbils.
What an idiot.
When you need help you call a man with a gun.

The 2nd amendment has helped keep you free.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47605 Sep 23, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>When you need help you call a man with a gun.
The 2nd amendment has helped keep you free.

He has a sissy stick, wears Black Spandex or so he said a few pages back when he shops at the mall. Not sure he likes guns, lol.
He seems rather weird if you ask me. Watch him, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47606 Sep 23, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hate kittens and gerbils, or just gerbils.

I just hate what you do to those Gerbils but...

Don't tell me, that you and your group do kittens the same way?
IN BLACK SPANDEX PANTS? That's just sick Chester...

What an idiot, you sick bastard.

DISMISSED CHESTER, GTFO... you really are sick.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47608 Sep 23, 2013
Are guns about death?

“No, they are about life. Since the beginning the biggest and strongest and, eventually, richest of us have been the masters of death, deciding who to kill and when.

The rest of us, the elderly, the weak, the sick, could not resist, we could only hope we would not draw the ire of these masters of death, because we knew, and more importantly they knew that there was nothing we could do to stop them.

And that gave them control over us — ownership of our lives — because we needed to do what they said or else they would visit death upon us or those we cared for.

The gun changed this. All other weapons had been mere extensions of the wielder’s strength of body, but with a gun the 100 pound woman, the old man, the person in a wheel chair can, for the first time ever in history, have an advantage over their larger, stronger assailant.

This takes so much power away from those erstwhile masters of death because now we know, and just as importantly they know that they no longer control whether they can visit death on us, or if we will visit death on them.

The great thing about guns isn’t that we get to be like medieval knights but that we don’t have to be like the peasants who were at the knight’s mercy.

What makes guns important is that they give all of us, no matter how physically weak, the ability to protect the agency and integrity, the right to own one’s own life, that everyone claims belongs to each human, but can only be certain among those who can defend it.”
Jesse

United States

#47610 Sep 23, 2013
let the ACA go into effect and become the utter disaster you predict. Then you can blame the Democrats and get more of your Republican candidates elected in 2014. I think the only reason the GOP isn't doing so is that they know the ACA is not going to be the big failure they so dearly want it to be.
Dempsey

United States

#47611 Sep 23, 2013
defunding health insurance reform is a petulant and hateful move with or without a government shutdown. the evidence is clear: the "free market" sucks at providing affordable health care, so absent any GOP proposals we are stuck with this one=====oh wait this was a GOP proposal they abandoned when Obama tried for compromise by adopting it in a hands across the asle sort of move. once again the rabid right puts faction before country just as the founders feared.
Mandy

United States

#47612 Sep 23, 2013
What most do not realize, is the AHCA has been mandatory spending for over three years. Money has been going out the door all this time, a hundred million people now are covered by this. Mandatory funding can not be simply overturned by simple discretionary appropriations , long term planning would be impossible otherwise. This train left the station long ago, threatening to slam on the breaks now will only crash the economy, throw millions into chaos and cost lives. Either come up with an entirely new and better track in the right direction, or back off. Like the Republicans will advocate single payer or do anything substantial to help average Americans, hah!
Jangles

United States

#47613 Sep 23, 2013
Obamacare is the best thing that has happened to America since Social Security. 50 years from now we will all know that. It has a lot of problems. We need to fix the faults. Medical care is imperative to the pursuit of happiness. Excellent healthcare should be a right for all not a privilege for a few.
Mandy

United States

#47614 Sep 23, 2013
Obamacare is the best thing that has happened to America since Social Security. 50 years from now we will all know that. It has a lot of problems. We need to fix the faults. Medical care is imperative to the pursuit of happiness. Excellent healthcare should be a right for all not a privilege for a few.
Jangles

United States

#47615 Sep 23, 2013
I know too many poor people who have no health insurance. We need to get that fixed and Obamacare fixes that.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47616 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Are guns about death?
“No, they are about life. Since the beginning the biggest and strongest and, eventually, richest of us have been the masters of death, deciding who to kill and when.

The great thing about guns is that we get to be like medieval knights and we don’t have to be like the peasants
You have fantasies.

Doom and gloom.
The world is ending.
Now's my chance to be someone special
and not a failure again.
I can be a knight.
And have a gun.
( earlier it was be a general )

Are you the King of Langley.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47617 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

DISMISSED CHESTER, GTFO... you really are sick.
Do you have medals to wear when you play general
and try to order people around.

Everyone must know you as General Nuts.

Where are you keeping your $26M.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47618 Sep 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>aka to me as ChesterChucklefuk
Where are you keeping your $26M.

$24M safely tucked away -$2M stored in your imagination = the $24M I clearly stated Chester, why? You're still not getting any of it...
The Welfare Office already sends you money, you get none from me no matter how long you keep begging so shut up about it...

Oh' butt-hurt again about it, are you Chester... The whiners forum is down the hall, to the left Chester... why do I need to keep reminding you Chester and they want you, I don't. You've been DISMISSED Chester, for real. You can leave any time, slavery really did end. Don't be afraid, just go, you're free.

Your ignorance and opinions are meaningless to me, so zip it. You're more in line with Chris Hanson's Bunch, no thanks, not my cup of tea.

Have you enjoyed the way I continuously insulted you, belittled you then exposed you for who you really are, my little registered chucklefuk?
See, you're not the only one who can insult others Chester although Perverts like you think so...

Sure you do because you're an obedient NAPA and you are back everyday, all day, to get more, you're addicted Chester and now I control you.

Now run along and play in the middle of a busy highway, I'm through with you for now, lol, DISMISSED Chester, lol.

Remember... stay out of parks and off playgrounds away from under-age children, Chester, you're still weak, your posts are very revealing now.

What you say or think is totally irrelevent outside of your basement under your trailer, got it!
NOW... DISMISSED CHESTER
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47619 Sep 24, 2013
What happen here Chester? Wouldn't anyone play with you or are you just too retarded for anyone to take an interest in you. Maybe you should advertise your thoughts somewhere that mattered dumbass. Once you've been dismissed, that's your EPIC LOSS, deal with it Chester, lol.
Nobody likes you do they Chester... perhaps you could just kill yourself Chester, that might help if you really do look like Obama's Son, lol.

WarForOil starts thread but... forgets that he has been DISMISSED because no one else is interested in his ignorance so they do not join in...

Means WarForOil has been DISMISSED by all other posters too, ROFLMAO...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47620 Sep 24, 2013
Comment from another poster about WarForOil and his other queer friends like him... too funny to miss, lol.

Quote:
"S*ck It" is no different than War for Oil, Faith Healer/Snark Hunter, or any other internet troll. He's lost, friendless, financially strapped and socially inept. He's probably got Tourette's or some other illness that makes his job choices slim, and he's too lazy to pursue the ones he does have. He's obviously acting out to get attention, and focusing his anger, for some reason I haven't yet determined, against black people. The fact that blacks have had to fight so hard to get to the place in our society and culture which so many of them now occupy probably makes him ashamed of his own lack of ambition."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
TEX

Houston, TX

#47621 Sep 24, 2013
He who bashes gays, like Packy heat, usually are gay and run funny .
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47622 Sep 24, 2013
TEX wrote:
He who bashes gays, like Packy heat, usually are gay and run funny .

So, are you a swallower or a spitter?

Perhaps Chester will share his Black Spandex Pants with you and you both can oil up his Hairless Gerbils and Party together...

Have Fun at Chester's Gerbil Rodeo, lol.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47623 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you a swallower or a spitter?

Perhaps Chester will share his Black Spandex Pants with you and you both can oil up his Hairless Gerbils and Party together...
Have Fun at Chester's Gerbil Rodeo, lol.

$24M safely tucked away
You're knowledge of sick homosexual activities
is startling. I'm only familiar with some it
from my days in Law Enforcement. You must
experience it firsthand.

No one with any real money ever says it's
" safely tucked away ". Any broker or banker
would laugh upon hearing that said. Even
though they're not supposed to laugh at customers.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47624 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I just hate what you do to those Gerbils but...

WarForOil starts thread but... forgets that he has been DISMISSED
Gerbil sex ended at least 30 years ago.
You're constant reference to it shows
you really do live in backward Langley.

At ease, General. You've already gotten your
imaginary discharge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Serendipity412 126,589
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ricky Darrell Terre 582
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) 9 hr switched 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 hr bacon hater 105,043
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Super 5
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) Jun 17 SadLife 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Jun 16 danl17 6,332