OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46602 Aug 21, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Hey "-The Artist-",
This was the jist of the equation why Obama and Liberals thinking is way off on minimum wage that threw "Fry Queen" into a tizzy... faced with the fact that living as trailer park beggars while someone else helps their grandson to One and half Million Dollars of investment capital, lol.
I absolutely cannot believe how hateful these liberal parasites act about someone doing something to better themselves, lazy SOB's.
I understand that "Fry Queen" saw a whole lot of... whole roasted chickens in that figure but... generally trailer trash like that doesn't understand investments and investment capital, just chicken, potatoes and root-beer with a SNAP to buy it with, lol.
Then that ignorant dolt mentioned that Ronald's Corporate Headquarters earned approx $60 Billion in profit last year and from what I understood "Fry Queen" thinks maybe they need to be punished and I should feel victimized if I loan my grandson the money.
Question: Should I play the victim card?
ROFLMAO
Back to the store my grandson has inquired about... btw I am not sold in favor yet but... never ask ANYONE, should I or should I not, lol.
Typical McDonalds: 594K labor expense 155K profit before any repayment of Investment.
So, how much could they raise their payroll and not feel it at all?
A 10% increase in payroll =$59,400 ~38% reduction in profit (holding revenue constant).
Obama's Proposal...
A 30% increase in payroll =$178,200 eats 100%+ of profits, store closes, now they all make $0 per hour instead.
7.25 +.10%= 7.975
7.25 +.30%= 9.425 but the Kenyan really suggested $9.50
Funny how you never hear of a McDonalds owned by a liberal who pays his staff like Obama wants, do you?
Original point was Karen Janbez (aka who ever that day) tried to make the same point as Fry Queen, with $60 Billion over at Corporate, they can afford to give a raise but her Greasy Spoon could not. I say... neither can. What say you my friend?
Just curious if Obama's right, lol...
Spot on, friend. ROFLMAO!!!

Speaking of whole roasted chickens and that figure, I saw Fry Queen Monday with a bucket of chicken in one hand and a drumstick in the other. As she finished the leg, she threw it at my car.

I've seen the porker at the buffet with her head four inches from a plated loaded with taters and chicken going to town. Snorting and grunting, just enjoying herself! I asked her if she ever eats a salad and she grunted that is for rabbits.

Fry Queen thinks Ronald's Corporate Headquarters needs to be punished? Notice how she didn't mention the corporate leadership of GE, Microsoft, Apple, GM, Solyndra, Berkshire Hathaway, Disney, The New York Times Company, Viacom, NBC Universal, Goldman Sachs, CitiCorp and the rest. Fry Queen doesn't want them punished since they're all flaming leftists.

Should you play the Victim Card? Please, don't (lol). That's reserved for ghetto tools like Fry Queen, So What, WFO and the rest of the gang.

What restaurants are giving raises with ObamaCare looming? Many restaurateur's intend to add a 5 percent surcharge to customer's bills to offset costs from ObamaCare beginning in January when it's fully implemented. And many, many more will be slashing most of the staff's time to fewer than 30 hours per week. I believe the entire restaurant industry, even high-end locations, will ultimately embrace this idea. They have a choice...try to live within the rules, or go out of business. Did Obama think that business would not pass the additional cost along to their customers? Pretty funny actually..
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46603 Aug 21, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I'm not the one consumed Doesn't Matter, in fact, you and Tamara were on here dissing me when I haven't been on here in months but you have been here every day. That's why I came back and posted it was after you and Tamara were going to town on me.
So like I said, you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
But one thing you can be sure of, whatever a Rethug accuses you of doing, they are guilty as sin of doing it and worse.
You haven't been on here in months? LIAR! That sentence is without a doubt the biggest lie ever told on Topix. It's a blatant sign of pathological arrogance. You're ill, Fry Queen.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46604 Aug 21, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gee Tamara, when you post something about me, could you live up to that standard of providing the post by me that proves your point.
Ha ha like that will ever happen...
You've been busted for the thousandth time, Fry Queen.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#46605 Aug 21, 2013
Oh look the Con Artist is back sniffin Heat's butt again.

Don't worry Con Artist, you old farts are on Medicare.

Obamacare is here to stay, unlike the Republican Party. LOL

Don't worry, if you can't afford to eat at McDonald's anymore, I'm sure there's an empty onramp by I-35 you can peddle money from.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46606 Aug 21, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you would be disappointed if you actually knew how little I look at this thread....you guys post the same danged thing day in and day out...you even bore yourselves and that's why you drag my name out...coming here is a real life reenactment of the movie Ground Hog Day....you say the same things over and over to So What that you said to me..
You all need some new material since that IRS and other wingnut outrages are not working out for you..
Well today's been fun...but I'm bored with your team's hypocracy hijinks for now...
After all I could go on about Republican craziness and the future impeachment of a Repub governor...
But that makes you wingnut's Justaminute mania more pronounced...Nite nite crazies!
Look at the fat girl desperately try to change the subject...something she accuses others of all the time. She's been busted and she can't deal with the fact that everyone knows what a liar she is.
WE.OWN.YOU.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46607 Aug 21, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh look the Con Artist is back sniffin Heat's butt again.
Don't worry Con Artist, you old farts are on Medicare.
Obamacare is here to stay, unlike the Republican Party. LOL
Don't worry, if you can't afford to eat at McDonald's anymore, I'm sure there's an empty onramp by I-35 you can peddle money from.
Pop went the fat weasel. So full of herself she can't smell her own stench.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#46608 Aug 21, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been busted for the thousandth time, Fry Queen.
Ha ha ha ha ha

Oh..the sting...I'm melting...NOT

I'm sure it took you all day to come up with that...LOL

Keep tryin...
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46609 Aug 21, 2013
Look, Fry Queen:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/17/okla...

It's incredibly gratifying to know that if Islam ever gains control, you, So What and the rest of the knee-padding apologists will be the first to suffer...and suffer mightily as atheists, abortion proponents and homosexual cheerleaders will be regarded by your new masters as the lowest of the low.
Donnie

United States

#46610 Aug 21, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46611 Aug 21, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha
Oh..the sting...I'm melting...NOT
I'm sure it took you all day to come up with that...LOL
Keep tryin...
Fry doubles down on her mental illness.
You are really, really out of touch with reality.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#46612 Aug 21, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the fat girl desperately try to change the subject...something she accuses others of all the time. She's been busted and she can't deal with the fact that everyone knows what a liar she is.
WE.OWN.YOU.
The Con Artist says what....

I'm in all of you idiots brains 24/7....It looks like I own you...

I mean, I'm gone for a good long while and reading back almost everyday one of you idiot mentions me....

Love it
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46613 Aug 21, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Keep retreating into that cave of mental illness. It's really pathetic.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46614 Aug 21, 2013
Hey Fry Queen, the Feral Blacks...Again:

Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified

The images of three youths police say murdered Melbourne baseballer Christopher Lane have emerged.

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

Christopher Lane, 22, was randomly gunned down while jogging through the town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon local time.

Meanwhile, Lane's American girlfriend today revealed her heartbreak at losing her "best friend", and parents of the accused protested their innocence.

Sarah Harper, 23, also told the Herald Sun that she didn't know what punishment would be appropriate of the three teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17 years, accused of Lane's murder.

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

The trio were due to appear in a local court over the shooting at 1.30pm Monday (4.30am Tuesday AEST), but it has been pushed back a day.

A spokesperson for District Attorney Jason Hicks said the charges were still being reviewed.

Lane, who grew up in Oak Park in Melbourne's north, had only been back in the US for three days after an eight-week break in Australia with Ms Harper.

Two of the accused teens' parents insist they were not involved in the killing.

"That's my baby boy," said the mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into the back of Mr Lane.

She doesn't believe her son was involved in the shooting, saying today he was not a member of a gang and definitely not the one who pulled the trigger.

The father of the 15-year-old accused of being in the car admitted his son had been in some previous "kid stuff" trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy who also was not part of a gang.

"I don't think so," the father replied when asked if his son could have been part of the murder.

Lane had been in the US on a baseball sports scholarship with East Central University (ECU) as the team's catcher.

He was jogging through an area of "high dollar homes" after leaving Ms Harper's home, when he was followed and shot.

Witnesses saw him stumble across the road and then go down on his knees before struggling to a drainage area at the side of the road.

A woman who came from a nearby house tried CPR while another woman who was in a car stopped and called 911.

Where's Barry and "my sons" bullshit this time?
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46615 Aug 21, 2013
If this doesn't drag Fry Queen back out into the open, nothing will.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46616 Aug 21, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
The Con Artist says what....
I'm in all of you idiots brains 24/7....It looks like I own you...
I mean, I'm gone for a good long while and reading back almost everyday one of you idiot mentions me....
Love it
Keep lying, Fry Queen...it just cements your reputation of a troll.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46617 Aug 21, 2013
Celtic Warrior wrote:
Are you talking about me b!tches!
Are you a stupid knee-padding leftist?
If so, then yes.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46619 Aug 21, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you only tell half the story.

They are requiring the married EMPLOYED spouse to have their employer carry the spouses insurance.

BUT if the spouse is unemployed OR the spouses job doesn't offer insurance then UPS will still insure them.

Guess Doesn't Matter doesn't read or Doesn't Matter doesn't comprehend the story. I go for the third option, Doesn't Matter is an dishonest snake oil salesman.
No, it's you that doesn't comprehend and then completely skirt the point of the story, Nasty Bulldog Janbez.

Do you use your restaurant as a front for eating people? I'm guessing mostly white, Christian men.

Speaking of Christians, I bet you are tickled pink that your Messiah Obama keeps siding with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, but still yet has to say one damned word of the Christians being slaughtered there. The little girls being raped and gunned down in the streets, priests being beheaded. The Egyptian people blaming Obamas support of terrorists and Muslim Brotherhood for part of what's going on in their country, and they're right. And then wondering why we are not doing something about it. Not only not doing anything, but our media helping to cover it up. You all must be so proud of prophet Mohammed Obama
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46620 Aug 21, 2013
Just, you go ahead and throw all your nasty, bitter hatred on this board. Maybe things are so bad for you and you have no outlet for it in life, I don't know. Maybe the reason you cant walk away from is low lifes is bc you need someone to heap your misery on. Whatever it takes for you to find some peace.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46623 Aug 21, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's you that doesn't comprehend and then completely skirt the point of the story, Nasty Bulldog Janbez.
Do you use your restaurant as a front for eating people? I'm guessing mostly white, Christian men.
Speaking of Christians, I bet you are tickled pink that your Messiah Obama keeps siding with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, but still yet has to say one damned word of the Christians being slaughtered there. The little girls being raped and gunned down in the streets, priests being beheaded. The Egyptian people blaming Obamas support of terrorists and Muslim Brotherhood for part of what's going on in their country, and they're right. And then wondering why we are not doing something about it. Not only not doing anything, but our media helping to cover it up. You all must be so proud of prophet Mohammed Obama
Where's the "War on Women" crowd over this? I guess free rubbers and Christian bashing are more important than public gang rapes.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46624 Aug 21, 2013
U.S. to Egypt: Quit arresting Muslim Brotherhood, or we might halt aid

The Obama administration issued a quiet warning to Egypt on Thursday using diplomatic and veiled language: Quit arresting members of the Muslim Brotherhood, or the United States will freeze up aid.

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/12...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Weepy 78,228
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 min Fresh Fart 909
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 11 min Mechanic_45 14,489
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Jay 186,707
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 min Latino farts 747
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr You Don t Betcha 102,005
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Uncle Pudd 61,857
More from around the web