No

Other (explain below)

So What

Mcloud, OK

#46513 Aug 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible difference can it make to anyone who
matters if 'some' employees are demoted to part-time.
If those employees were worth keeping, they'd be kept.
Worthless people don't count. Never have.
Make yourself valuable and then you won't have to whine.
Sounds like Forever 21 is making some adjustments to their productivity numbers. They are probably preparing for an IPO in the near future. The owners aren't hurting for money so the issue isn't Obamacare.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46514 Aug 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
So if you're the left, you can break windows, attack people in the streets, rape protestors, publicly ingest illegal drugs, shut down traffic on bridges during rush hour, etc, but get a few people together on the side of the highway to hold Impeach Obama signs and get arrested. These people broke no laws.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
What is it with you people not wanting to follow directions from Law Enforcement?

But I have a letter from my attorney! LOL. I would love to here a judges response to that one.

And my Mommy said it was OK too.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46515 Aug 19, 2013
I guess you didn't watch close enough before you skipped a breath just to be a bitch. They weren't breaking any law.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46516 Aug 19, 2013
The former CHANCELLOR of the Constitutional Court of Egypt and current adviser, Tahani Al-Jebali stated that the reason the United States cannot fight the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood is because the brother of U.S. President Barack Obama is the architect of the investments for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Jebali stated she would like…

“…to inform the American people that their president’s brother Obama is one of the architects of the major investments of the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

She added…

“We will carry out the law and the Americans will not stop us. We need to open the files and begin court sessions. The Obama administration cannot stop us; they know that they supported terrorism. We will open the files so these nations are exposed, to show how they collaborated with them [the terrorists]. It is for this reason why the American administration fights us.”

Jebali also appeared on Egyptian television to explain how important this news is to Americans who are concerned about their President’s actions, saying it “is a gift to the American people”, implying there is much more to come:

She noted that the cost to Egypt has been great and that her country will not allow any conspiracy against its people, the Egyptian state or any one of the members of the Security Council. Leading Egypt to Chapter 7 is unacceptable and would plunge her country into a dire state similar to that which exists in Iraq and Libya.

If these reports are correct, Turkey appears to play a central role in the conspiratorial nature of this activity and that Egypt has asserted to the international community that it will not tolerate such activity.

This information is reported by three very credible Arabic sources.

Again, based on what we already know about Malik Obama’s affiliations, that he is a key player relative to international Muslim Brotherhood investments isn’t a shock at all.

One person who may want to give very serious thought to singing like a canary is Lois Lerner. Her signature is at the bottom of Malik Obama’s tax-exempt approval letter. Lerner illegally granted Malik’s foundation retroactive tax exempt status, backdating it 38 months when the law prohibits doing so further back than 27 months.

On top of that, Malik may be tied to international Muslim Brotherhood investments?!

Al-Wafd, another prominent Arabic source is reporting similar news. Under the title,“Obama’s Brother is Muslim Brotherhood” and on Egypt’s National Television,(Tahani Al-Jebali) stated:

“There are many reasons why the United States does not take a strong stand against the Muslim Brotherhood.”

One such reason, which she says is a gift to the American people, is that Obama’s brother is a major operative with the Muslim Brotherhood in that he is the conduit for funneling monies for the organization.

She also added…

“Documents from the Egyptian national security must be brought into the light in order to confirm that this international organization (Muslim Brotherhood) shows exchanges with the CIA so as to reach the power center of (Egypt).”
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46518 Aug 19, 2013
Soooo... SoWhat, have you figured out by now who we're running for president? Hint: It's not Chris Christie.

I have waited patiently for the libtards to figure it out and it looks like they finally did tonight. The reaction is freaking priceless. I love it.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46519 Aug 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
I guess you didn't watch close enough before you skipped a breath just to be a bitch. They weren't breaking any law.
Your joking right?

They were over a busy highway. They were asked to leave because they were being a public safety hazard. If there would have been an accident I'll bet they wouldn't have posted that on the internet. What would you have to say then? First Amendment Rights don't give you the right to endanger peoples' lives.

You people complain about others being unproductive. What exactly were they accomplishing?
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46520 Aug 19, 2013
You need to reread what you just said.

Headed to bed now with a smile on my face after watching libtards freak out over our candidate. Nite!!!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46521 Aug 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
I guess it OK for all the protesters to endanger lives and destroy property when they did not like the out come of the Martin/Zimmerman trail. But not OK for protesters voice their opinion to what Obama stand for as president. Then we have the Cherokee Indians protesting in front of the state capitol. Oh me oh my What a World we live in now days.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46522 Aug 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it OK for all the protesters to endanger lives and destroy property when they did not like the out come of the Martin/Zimmerman trail. What a World we live in now days.
Grrrrrrrrrrr........ Three years of being abused has made you a very mad DOG.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46523 Aug 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
You need to reread what you just said.
Headed to bed now with a smile on my face after watching libtards freak out over our candidate. Nite!!!
Another long day of trying to breed your mule tomorrow?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46524 Aug 19, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text> Grrrrrrrrrrr........ Three years of being abused has made you a very mad DOG.
Oh help, help So What is talking mean to me again. Should I get ticked off about this and use that as an excuse to mean talk everyone on here. A very wise poster on here by the name of So What said when posters beat up on her it makes her talk mean to me because I don't stand up for her. Well here is some advice 'Go Cry in You Pillow!'

Well this "Mad Dog" as what it's name called is headed for bed.
Have a great nite beating up on everyone!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46525 Aug 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh help, help So What is talking mean to me again. Should I get ticked off about this and use that as an excuse to mean talk everyone on here. A very wise poster on here by the name of So What said when posters beat up on her it makes her talk mean to me because I don't stand up for her. Well here is some advice 'Go Cry in You Pillow!'
Well this "Mad Dog" as what it's name called is headed for bed.
Have a great nite beating up on everyone!
You don't need to stand up for me. Save your tricks for your owner.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#46526 Aug 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Obama is the architect of the investments for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Leading Egypt to Chapter 7 is unacceptable and would plunge her country into a dire state similar to that which exists in Iraq and Libya.

If these reports are correct, Turkey appears to play a central role in the conspiratorial nature of this activity

This information is reported by three very credible Arabic sources.
Plainly, world conspiracies are a big concern in Perkins.
Half the population in Perkins, like the rest of Oklahoma,
get nervous when they cross their county line.

Yet, Okies of this caliber are experts on world affairs.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#46527 Aug 20, 2013
Look at the beauty of all those falling
stock prices. It's a bonanza.

Asia and Europe down hard this morning.
It's glorious. All those bargains.

All that money to be made for so little
effort. Glory Halleluiah.

Your pain, my gain.

Stand by for more cliques' you'll
barely understand.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46529 Aug 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text> Grrrrrrrrrrr........ Three years of being abused has made you a very mad DOG.
The only one on here that is angry all the time at everyone posting is you! I am guessing that you are abuse in your personal life and you come on here to release that anger. Keep foaming at the mouth and you may end up at the dog pound and that's not good.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46530 Aug 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it OK for all the protesters to endanger lives and destroy property when they did not like the out come of the Martin/Zimmerman trail. But not OK for protesters voice their opinion to what Obama stand for as president. Then we have the Cherokee Indians protesting in front of the state capitol. Oh me oh my What a World we live in now days.
Protesting is your 1st amendment right and people should use every right given to them by our Constitution. This right was given to is so that the government could NOT do what they did in this video. What good is it to protest if you have to do it in a back yard? thats why we have the 1st amendment. However, causing harm to others and property is not. I will stand for anyone's right to protest and anyone's freedom of speech, even if I don't agree with them.

In this video, they were not breaking any laws. That is why the officer couldn't recite one to them. So he comes up with Because I told you to do it. That goes directly against the 1st amendment. What if the officer had told him to lick his boot and he refused? By this officers logic, he could arrest him for not following that order. I have a family full of different legal and law enforcement entity officers. This is a huge no no.

There was a hand full of people there doing nothing but holding signs. Occupy shuts down entire streets all over the country and harassed law enforcement, tears up property, etc and they get nothing. I guess when the numbers grow, these people will stop getting harassed. I hope these two guys sue the hell out of these officers for violating their rights.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46531 Aug 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Protesting is your 1st amendment right and people should use every right given to them by our Constitution. This right was given to is so that the government could NOT do what they did in this video. What good is it to protest if you have to do it in a back yard? thats why we have the 1st amendment. However, causing harm to others and property is not. I will stand for anyone's right to protest and anyone's freedom of speech, even if I don't agree with them.
In this video, they were not breaking any laws. That is why the officer couldn't recite one to them. So he comes up with Because I told you to do it. That goes directly against the 1st amendment. What if the officer had told him to lick his boot and he refused? By this officers logic, he could arrest him for not following that order. I have a family full of different legal and law enforcement entity officers. This is a huge no no.
There was a hand full of people there doing nothing but holding signs. Occupy shuts down entire streets all over the country and harassed law enforcement, tears up property, etc and they get nothing. I guess when the numbers grow, these people will stop getting harassed. I hope these two guys sue the hell out of these officers for violating their rights.
Don't we some what the same thing on here. This person seem to up hold the rights for people to protest that famous trial of late but this she is finding the people to be wrong. Then I ask why it was OK for the people protesting the trial it was OK but not for these people to protest. And her statement to me Was I must be a 'mad dog' after 3 years of abuse on here. I don't like the standing in a sign myself to protest anything but I know they have the right to do so as long as they are not causing any damages to property or to another person.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46532 Aug 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Don't we some what the same thing on here. This person seem to up hold the rights for people to protest that famous trial of late but this she is finding the people to be wrong. Then I ask why it was OK for the people protesting the trial it was OK but not for these people to protest. And her statement to me Was I must be a 'mad dog' after 3 years of abuse on here. I don't like the standing in a sign myself to protest anything but I know they have the right to do so as long as they are not causing any damages to property or to another person.
I know. She suddenly cannot be civil at all on this board. I don't deal w/people who are for nothing but arguing and insults. She is in attack mode which blinds her. You could tell her the sky is blue and she would have to find a way to disagree with you bc agreeing is against the rules. Just and WOF are the same way. They absolutely cannot be decent human beings to others. They're not interested in truth, they're interested in furthering an agenda and the only way they can do it is to be nasty.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#46533 Aug 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Protesting is your 1st amendment right and people should use every right given to them by our Constitution.

That goes directly against the 1st amendment.
If you actually bothered to read the 1st Amendment
you'd see it's about free speech and peaceful assembly.
Not blocking traffic or creating a public hazard.

You're uneducated in constitutional law.
Perhaps you should ask someone with a Harvard
Law Degree in Constitutional Law and who is
President of the United States.

Un-Righteous indignation so fits you.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46534 Aug 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. She suddenly cannot be civil at all on this board. I don't deal w/people who are for nothing but arguing and insults. She is in attack mode which blinds her. You could tell her the sky is blue and she would have to find a way to disagree with you bc agreeing is against the rules. Just and WOF are the same way. They absolutely cannot be decent human beings to others. They're not interested in truth, they're interested in furthering an agenda and the only way they can do it is to be nasty.
Yes I have notice that she at war with everyone. What I don't get is what does she accomplish with the name calling bit. But did you read her post where it's my fault that some of you post mean things to her because "I allow you all to do it". I about fell off my chair laughing over that one. I know I don't take any thing she post to serious because she never backs any thing up. Like I said before WFO does not bother me much. Justi is who she is and I think So What has her beat by far in not backing up her statements and name calling deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Sick Man Freud 66,878
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Jimbo 182,599
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 8 min NTMD8OR 8,345
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 34 min Dalai Lama 76,522
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Ken... (Oct '10) 2 hr Randy 10
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Reality Speaks 35,337
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr No More Waco 61,852
More from around the web