OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46498 Aug 18, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Never said my parents had used Medicare. Just said insurance. Didn't even say what kind of insurance. Your owner put the idea in your head that my parents were criminals, and like the loyal old hound you are, you ran with it because you were chasing your tail like it was full of fleas at the time.

You never said they did not either, even when you were ask several time too, dumbass!
You just ignored every question then in hopes of making TAMARA look confused later, Parasite!
You Failed Miserably, Parasite! LMAO.
You're really not very good at this are you, lol.
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Haters are only friends with others haters and are not to be trusted. That is why you allow Packing Heat and -The Artist- to say the things they do, without showing exception to it. You are afraid they will attack you for it.

Haters are friends with nobody Parasite, you're experiance at it should have taught you that!
TAMARA doesn't allow anyone to do anything, they just do it when they want without regard to you or anyone for that matter, lol.
Without showing exception = Not sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, something you're not accustomed to doing, Parasite!
TAMARA has never appeared afraid of anyone here, must be the voices in your head, Parasite!
So What wrote:
<quoted text>The real reason I say the things I do, to YOU, is because you live for it. This forum has become your life. And if someone doesn't make it dramatic for you, your unhappy. I'm like your online cigarettes, you know I'm bad for you, but I make you feel better.

Karen aka Justaminute and Didi described her, you and WFO best... Parasite! Go back and look, lol.
So What wrote:
<quoted text>If it wasn't for me, WFO, and Justaminute you would go into withdraws.

Actually it would be quite pleasant if you 3 were suddenly killed in a terrible farming accident to be honest. I'll continue to pray for it, for you.
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Before you say anything remember this, "denial is a sign that you have a problem". LOL!

And I have been waiting for you to deny you're more than trailer trash but as you remind us...
"denial is a sign that you have a problem", Trailer Trash Parasite. LOL!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46499 Aug 18, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You never said they did not either, even when you were ask several time too, dumbass!
You just ignored every question then in hopes of making TAMARA look confused later, Parasite!
You Failed Miserably, Parasite! LMAO.
You're really not very good at this are you, lol.
<quoted text>
Haters are friends with nobody Parasite, you're experiance at it should have taught you that!
TAMARA doesn't allow anyone to do anything, they just do it when they want without regard to you or anyone for that matter, lol.
Without showing exception = Not sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, something you're not accustomed to doing, Parasite!
TAMARA has never appeared afraid of anyone here, must be the voices in your head, Parasite!
<quoted text>
Karen aka Justaminute and Didi described her, you and WFO best... Parasite! Go back and look, lol.
<quoted text>
Actually it would be quite pleasant if you 3 were suddenly killed in a terrible farming accident to be honest. I'll continue to pray for it, for you.
<quoted text>
And I have been waiting for you to deny you're more than trailer trash but as you remind us...
"denial is a sign that you have a problem", Trailer Trash Parasite. LOL!
I got sucker in with IT's statements about Medicare and her parents making money when they got sick off their health ins. programs and having plenty of health ins and posting it all in the same paragraph. But you know a decent person would have set the record straight right off. Posting about her parents health ins. and medicare it sounded to me like they had several health ins policies with Medicare being the supplement. But even at that she knew nothing about Medicare as a primary or supplement policies. Then 'she' has the gall to come on here whining about mean things being said to 'her' and saying 'her' reason for post mean things to me is because I had not stood up for 'her'. Now how funny is that?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46500 Aug 18, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I got sucker in with IT's statements about Medicare and her parents making money when they got sick off their health ins. programs and having plenty of health ins and posting it all in the same paragraph. But you know a decent person would have set the record straight right off. Posting about her parents health ins. and medicare it sounded to me like they had several health ins policies with Medicare being the supplement. But even at that she knew nothing about Medicare as a primary or supplement policies. Then 'she' has the gall to come on here whining about mean things being said to 'her' and saying 'her' reason for post mean things to me is because I had not stood up for 'her'. Now how funny is that?

I read it all and understood it just as you did but... remember this...
TAMARA, "So What's" tactics are not new...
That's the type of illogical reply we have come to expect from loud mouthed liberals... and especially those that claim to be a moderate. Must mean they just moderately lie

WHEN YOU ASK A LIBERAL A DIRECT QUESTION, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, RIGHT?
AND NO, NOT A DIRECT ANSWER!

A liberal will NEVER answer a question. Instead they avoid a discussion using defensive tactics.

1. Ignore the question and insult the questioner
2. Create a diversion and try to change the subject
3. Pretend not to understand the question
4. Ask a question in response to a question
5. Pretend the answer is so obvious that only an idiot would not understand and they can't be bothered to explain to 'idiots'

They're Called Liberal Hacks For A Reason, LOL.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46501 Aug 18, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it all and understood it just as you did but... remember this...
TAMARA, "So What's" tactics are not new...
That's the type of illogical reply we have come to expect from loud mouthed liberals... and especially those that claim to be a moderate. Must mean they just moderately lie
WHEN YOU ASK A LIBERAL A DIRECT QUESTION, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, RIGHT?
AND NO, NOT A DIRECT ANSWER!
A liberal will NEVER answer a question. Instead they avoid a discussion using defensive tactics.
1. Ignore the question and insult the questioner
2. Create a diversion and try to change the subject
3. Pretend not to understand the question
4. Ask a question in response to a question
5. Pretend the answer is so obvious that only an idiot would not understand and they can't be bothered to explain to 'idiots'
They're Called Liberal Hacks For A Reason, LOL.
Hope things are going good your way. Been Busy here. With the rain it means a lot more yard work. But rather have that than the dryness like the last 2 summers. It has been nice not having about the wild fires. Then been helping my youngest son and Daughter-in-law out. My DIL works full time and My son has to travel with his job and with their oldest son now at OU this year sometimes they need me to help out getting the younger son where he needs to be. Also it is my youngest son's wife who had the Mother that had the really bad car accident 2 1/2 years ago that has never gotten better to go home and this helps my DIL to have as much times to spend time with her. Then in 2 months one of our granddaughter will be giving us a great grandbaby girl. Really getting excited to meet her. The other granddaughter that is 24 and a RN at a major heart hospital here in the City is going back to school to become a PA. I was hoping she would decide to do this. But it is good being close enough to be able to be involved in all this.

One more thing I just hope So What isn't misleading people off the forum about health ins. and Medicare.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46502 Aug 18, 2013
Did you even attend school?
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! The Cherokees didn't consider them parasites, until they could no longer use them for slaves.

Wrong, they thought of them as parasites all along because they could not break the slaves from running away from home. And just like a dog that chases cars, sooner or later you just have to run over him to stop him, lol. Turns out the Freedman Slaves were just a bunch of lazy runaways.

The 1842 Slave Revolt in the Cherokee Nation was the largest escape of a group of slaves to occur in the Cherokee Nation. The slave revolt took place on November 15, 1842, when a group of African-American slaves owned by the Cherokee escaped and tried to reach Mexico, where slavery had been abolished. They were soon captured, after killing two pursuers. Five slaves were later executed for these deaths.

The event inspired subsequent slave rebellions to take place in the Indian Territory and throughout North America. Although the 1842 slave revolt participants were captured before reaching the Mexican border, the aftermath of this revolt led Cherokee Nation slave holders to create stricter slave codes, expel Freedmen from the territory, and found a 'rescue'(slave-catching) company to prevent further loss of slaves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_Slave_Revol...
So What wrote:
<quoted text>In fact they made them members of their tribe for one reason. Exploitation.

Kind of like Obama does you except he don't have you pickin'cotton and watermelon but... other than that... same plantation, same bending over taking it for the team.
So What wrote:
<quoted text>And 120 years later they kicked them out of the tribe because they no longer wanted to share tribal money with them, even when some of them had enough Cherokee blood to be in the tribe.

Why should they? Hell... every time they turned around they were running off to mexico and where ever. Should've stayed at work if you wanted your pension. They quit... benefits denied.
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Native Americans can be racist too.

They still are, did you think they quit? Slaves can be racist too as well as race baiter slaves, you should know.
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Even when it comes to other Native Americans.

Racist and race-baiters are an equal opportunity haters and hate everyone equally.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46503 Aug 18, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>That is what you think his point wasn't. What do you think his point was?
I answered you so what the heck is your problem. If you don't want except my answer fine. Now what do you think P.H.'s point was. You saying that he was trashing Edmond shows where your smart lies.
I think it is very sad that this young man got loss in the world of drugs and that he loss his life because of the world it took him. Even with the problems this young man had his parents and family are feel a terrible loss that is permanent. Then you come on here making the Hood comments to me. WoW, and you want to be taken serious?
You referring to me as Old what ever you come up with to add to it. Well guess what Dearie if you are lucky enough you may make to where I am now. Guess what it is a gift. But there is one thing I am so Thankful is you are not part of my family and that no one in my family acts like you do.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46504 Aug 18, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>No fit. Just what did I say to make you believe I was a female? Correct If I'm wrong but males have children also.
What are you ashamed of? What is the big secret do you want to keep under the rug. Just the way you post made me think you to be female. So shoot Me for getting that idea!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46507 Aug 19, 2013
Media Matters backs GOP boycott of NBC/CNN LOL!

"Given that this project could coincide with a potential Clinton campaign, the timing raises too many questions about fairness and conflicts of interest ahead of the 2016 election,"
Brock writes:
"Is your network also prepared to respond to criticism it is not being fair to other potential candidates?" he asks. "How will your network respond to the right-wing noise machine that is already pressuring you to adopt its ideological lens on Clinton?"

"Unless you are prepared to answer these concerns, those raised by Mr. Priebus, and others that will likely arise in the future, I call on you to reconsider this programming," he writes.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/08/d...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46508 Aug 19, 2013
Freeloader liberals are in panic mode.

Party's Over, Libs...

The Gravy Train is at the Station.

All Passengers Must Disembark!

Please exit to the right ------>
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#46510 Aug 19, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Forever 21, one of the most popular retailers with teens and reportedly worth $3 billion has demoted some full-time employees to part-time status depriving them from benefits, according to a leaked memo.
What possible difference can it make to anyone who
matters if 'some' employees are demoted to part-time.
If those employees were worth keeping, they'd be kept.
Worthless people don't count. Never have.

Make yourself valuable and then you won't have to whine.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46512 Aug 19, 2013
So if you're the left, you can break windows, attack people in the streets, rape protestors, publicly ingest illegal drugs, shut down traffic on bridges during rush hour, etc, but get a few people together on the side of the highway to hold Impeach Obama signs and get arrested. These people broke no laws.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
So What

Newalla, OK

#46513 Aug 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible difference can it make to anyone who
matters if 'some' employees are demoted to part-time.
If those employees were worth keeping, they'd be kept.
Worthless people don't count. Never have.
Make yourself valuable and then you won't have to whine.
Sounds like Forever 21 is making some adjustments to their productivity numbers. They are probably preparing for an IPO in the near future. The owners aren't hurting for money so the issue isn't Obamacare.
So What

Newalla, OK

#46514 Aug 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
So if you're the left, you can break windows, attack people in the streets, rape protestors, publicly ingest illegal drugs, shut down traffic on bridges during rush hour, etc, but get a few people together on the side of the highway to hold Impeach Obama signs and get arrested. These people broke no laws.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
What is it with you people not wanting to follow directions from Law Enforcement?

But I have a letter from my attorney! LOL. I would love to here a judges response to that one.

And my Mommy said it was OK too.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46515 Aug 19, 2013
I guess you didn't watch close enough before you skipped a breath just to be a bitch. They weren't breaking any law.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46516 Aug 19, 2013
The former CHANCELLOR of the Constitutional Court of Egypt and current adviser, Tahani Al-Jebali stated that the reason the United States cannot fight the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood is because the brother of U.S. President Barack Obama is the architect of the investments for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Jebali stated she would like…

“…to inform the American people that their president’s brother Obama is one of the architects of the major investments of the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

She added…

“We will carry out the law and the Americans will not stop us. We need to open the files and begin court sessions. The Obama administration cannot stop us; they know that they supported terrorism. We will open the files so these nations are exposed, to show how they collaborated with them [the terrorists]. It is for this reason why the American administration fights us.”

Jebali also appeared on Egyptian television to explain how important this news is to Americans who are concerned about their President’s actions, saying it “is a gift to the American people”, implying there is much more to come:

She noted that the cost to Egypt has been great and that her country will not allow any conspiracy against its people, the Egyptian state or any one of the members of the Security Council. Leading Egypt to Chapter 7 is unacceptable and would plunge her country into a dire state similar to that which exists in Iraq and Libya.

If these reports are correct, Turkey appears to play a central role in the conspiratorial nature of this activity and that Egypt has asserted to the international community that it will not tolerate such activity.

This information is reported by three very credible Arabic sources.

Again, based on what we already know about Malik Obama’s affiliations, that he is a key player relative to international Muslim Brotherhood investments isn’t a shock at all.

One person who may want to give very serious thought to singing like a canary is Lois Lerner. Her signature is at the bottom of Malik Obama’s tax-exempt approval letter. Lerner illegally granted Malik’s foundation retroactive tax exempt status, backdating it 38 months when the law prohibits doing so further back than 27 months.

On top of that, Malik may be tied to international Muslim Brotherhood investments?!

Al-Wafd, another prominent Arabic source is reporting similar news. Under the title,“Obama’s Brother is Muslim Brotherhood” and on Egypt’s National Television,(Tahani Al-Jebali) stated:

“There are many reasons why the United States does not take a strong stand against the Muslim Brotherhood.”

One such reason, which she says is a gift to the American people, is that Obama’s brother is a major operative with the Muslim Brotherhood in that he is the conduit for funneling monies for the organization.

She also added…

“Documents from the Egyptian national security must be brought into the light in order to confirm that this international organization (Muslim Brotherhood) shows exchanges with the CIA so as to reach the power center of (Egypt).”
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46518 Aug 19, 2013
Soooo... SoWhat, have you figured out by now who we're running for president? Hint: It's not Chris Christie.

I have waited patiently for the libtards to figure it out and it looks like they finally did tonight. The reaction is freaking priceless. I love it.
So What

Newalla, OK

#46519 Aug 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
I guess you didn't watch close enough before you skipped a breath just to be a bitch. They weren't breaking any law.
Your joking right?

They were over a busy highway. They were asked to leave because they were being a public safety hazard. If there would have been an accident I'll bet they wouldn't have posted that on the internet. What would you have to say then? First Amendment Rights don't give you the right to endanger peoples' lives.

You people complain about others being unproductive. What exactly were they accomplishing?
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46520 Aug 19, 2013
You need to reread what you just said.

Headed to bed now with a smile on my face after watching libtards freak out over our candidate. Nite!!!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46521 Aug 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
I guess it OK for all the protesters to endanger lives and destroy property when they did not like the out come of the Martin/Zimmerman trail. But not OK for protesters voice their opinion to what Obama stand for as president. Then we have the Cherokee Indians protesting in front of the state capitol. Oh me oh my What a World we live in now days.
So What

Newalla, OK

#46522 Aug 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it OK for all the protesters to endanger lives and destroy property when they did not like the out come of the Martin/Zimmerman trail. What a World we live in now days.
Grrrrrrrrrrr........ Three years of being abused has made you a very mad DOG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Commodore Jedi 114,299
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mr Moore 102,852
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ramsey Bolton 110,385
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Mon Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
More from around the web