OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#46406 Aug 16, 2013
Oh yes I understand that very well. My post was for the people that think that the conservative view of lowering taxes makes more money is wrong. People freaked out and shit their pants when Fallin lowered state taxes, especially when she did it for the top earners. Fallin lowered them and look what happened. Then compare that to California and Detroit where the taxes are so outrageous that it's bankrupting everything.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46407 Aug 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
And the story about Fallin posted here is 1/2 the truth with some liberal hate spin thrown into it. Tell the truth or don't bother.

I was asking about this comment.

And some liberal hate should say all liberal hate.

http://www.topix.com/forum/tulsa/TJL00UT2HHOU...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46408 Aug 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how long it will be before he is on here calling Ronald a "Liberal Retard Assclown"?

Are you still wondering?

Ok, have a chicken and and fist full of potaoes and carry on, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46409 Aug 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Your Grandson doesn't need your BANK! He can get what your bank has in any cow pasture in the country.

Bet you can't convince him of that but please feel free to try... he's convinced otherwise.

Unlike your children, he doesn't hunt in cow pastures or trailer park corners begging for money.

I do direct deposit from my hand to his or however it's needed, your point was... what?

Oh'that's right, you don't have a point because it's none of your business, never mind, lol.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46410 Aug 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost, let me say welcome back!
His "perspective" is pure fantasy bullsh!t and even he knows it. Who would would give a sh!t anyway, lol.
<quoted text>
Shhhh... I'm trying to get that Government tit out of his mouth while I have some s*cker willing to pay for it, lol.
Once I get it out of his mouth, I think we can cut him off, lol.
Let me get him off of it first then I'll tell you about it, lol.
<quoted text>
These simpleton's are so easy to get a hit off... you can watch hit themselves in the head with every post they put up, roflmao.
Ignorants do not know when to stop, accepting their embarrassment in life has been bred in them well, lol.
Again, welcome back my friend...
Hey, mind watching the retards while I run and get a burger, beer and some hillbilly music, lmao?
BE BACK IN 10min, ROFLMAO
"Trying to get that Government tit out of his mouth"...can't argue that, lol.

"These simpleton's are easy to get a hit off...you can watch them hit themselves in the head with every post they put up"...they're just following in Fry Queen's footsteps...

"Accepting their embarrassment in life has been BRED in them well"...they're descendants of breeding stock for the fields. Their great great grandparents were likely siblings, lol.

Thanks for welcoming me back, Packing Heat. This week's beatdown will be epic, roflmao.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46411 Aug 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you can't convince him of that but please feel free to try... he's convinced otherwise.
Unlike your children, he doesn't hunt in cow pastures or trailer park corners begging for money.
I do direct deposit from my hand to his or however it's needed, your point was... what?
Oh'that's right, you don't have a point because it's none of your business, never mind, lol.
Sounds like So What is jealous of your grandson. He should be.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46412 Aug 16, 2013
Fry Queen wrote:
When I stopped at the local convenience store yesterday I was disgusted to see a guy masturbating in his car. I couldnÂ’t believe it. He had his head down and a bit of drool was coming out of the corner of his mouth. His whole car was shaking. I started to bang on his window and tell him to get the hell out of here when I noticed he was only doing a scratch card.
Spare us your recreational pursuits, Fry Queen.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46413 Aug 16, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like So What is jealous of your grandson. He should be.
It shouldn't be since It said that It's family knows how to make money when they get sick off of Health Insurance and Medicare. That would be real talent.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46415 Aug 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how long it will be before he is on here calling Ronald a "Liberal Retard Assclown"?
What's really funny is watching Douche trying to seduce WFO.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46417 Aug 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! If you would have gone to McDonald's Franchise Web Site in the beginning, then you wouldn't had to have spent five hours of your life cutting, chopping and pasting to try to cover up your lie. But look on the bright side! It's all you do anyway.
Wrong. Packing Heat proved that he "can buy a franchise." Prove to us that Packing Heat is lying about the McDonald's Franchise. You can't. Imagine that. Packing Heat busted you, and now your butthurt tears are welling up.
As I said...meltdown in aisle douche.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46418 Aug 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I could have sworn you said you didn't drink. I hope the reason you didn't make it back in 10min. is because your pants caught on fire.
Maybe that's how you got the handle Packing Heat. At least by now you could put it out without hurting yourself.
Please limit your next rant to 500 woods for TAMARA's sake. On second thought 12 words will be enough, and S-P-E-L-L T-H-E-M
R-E-A-L S-L-O-W.
...says the butt-smoking pill popping psychochick of the trailer park.

See post #46377.
You done blowed up real good.
Try again, So What...the only place you have left to go is Fry Queen - crazy.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46419 Aug 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It shouldn't be since It said that It's family knows how to make money when they get sick off of Health Insurance and Medicare. That would be real talent.
Yep. Prison talent.

Sounds like another fraud investigation to me. That's another reason why health care fraud tops $80 billion a year. Go figure...
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46420 Aug 16, 2013
Fry Queen wrote:
""Speaking of sticking your nose where it doesn't belong; I noticed Fallin made national news in a child custody case that has nothing to do with Oklahoma Law. Does she really think she has the power to go onto Cherokee sovereign territory an make an arrest? I wonder how much her show boating is going to cost Oklahoma Tax Payers?""
No doubt she will lose ever indian vote in the state because of her stupidity.
Great deal, She has already lost the election in 2014.
Good riddance.
In full liberal worship mode, are you, Fry Queen?
It's OK, you're a lower life form. Blame your daddy and that bitch he humped.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46421 Aug 16, 2013
Fry Queen wrote:
Next thing he will be saying Mitt cannot afford to feed his dog.
Hear that truck backing up to the Greasy Spoon, Fry Queen?
It's taking you to the glue factory.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46422 Aug 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are out of your f*cking mind you moron... Mary will be your Governor again and again if she decides. It is your party that is disapearing, ROFLMAO...
The latest campaign filing reports show Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has nearly $1 million in her campaign war chest as she eyes a re-election bid in 2014, even though no formal challengers have emerged.
In a campaign finance report filed late Wednesday, Fallin reported raising $432,000 during the three-month period from April 1 to June 30, with about $970,000 in cash on hand at the end of the quarter.
No Republican or Democratic challengers have emerged to take on Fallin in 2014.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE TO LIBERAL RETARDED MORON'S... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Failure for Oklahoma Democrats to field a gubernatorial candidate in the next several months would result in the Democratic Party no longer being recognized as a political party in the State of Oklahoma.
NOW...
You said your party is running who... that can beat Fallin? Interesting Fantasy you have there... I take it, you dream a lot?
What is with OKC? It seems to turn out an inordinate number of leftist shiitebags.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46423 Aug 16, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be the first to break the bad news to you.
No one in Washington cares about what Okies think
Even the other Republican Legislators laugh at
your senators and state house.
Fortunately the entire nation gets to decide where
Federal money goes and not Okieland.
Breathe deeply and accept it.
Go back to your Warren Buffet centerfold, kid.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#46424 Aug 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if the entire NATION of The United States are stupid enough to vote to spend our money on projects that are waste fully then I say this entire NATION better start waking up
How's it feel to think you're smarter than the
entire nation ? You should be king.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46425 Aug 16, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you do not spend money you don't. I know when a bill is due you pay it. I know when someone is screwing the system you fix it so it stops. I know when some one keeps lying you stop trusting them. So If this makes me smarter then so be it. Feels pretty Darn Good!
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#46426 Aug 16, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a problem every time there is an idea to stop entitlements, you must enjoy your handouts.
Jesse

United States

#46427 Aug 16, 2013
Ms Fall-in, okie ho, and stupid repug, will loose in 2014--fact. The people will take control, not corp money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 233,343
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Ms Sassy 85,328
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min Time of madness 91,128
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 30 min TRUMPANZEES 105,377
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr be yourself be un... 82,950
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 9 hr Chilli J 6,126
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue joseph santacruz 16,049
More from around the web