OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45232 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just have a flash back from being in court?
You really are a sucker if you believe I was having any type of court flash back.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45233 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a sucker if you believe I was having any type of court flash back.
This so funny that "IT" --S- W--- is making a big deal of you posting "I rest my case" and IT is always saying "I proved my point or you proved IT"s point". What is even funnier she brings no valid info to any subject and if IT tries IT never brings any proof of It's Info.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45234 Jul 26, 2013
Packing Heat I know this Friday Nite but are you watching the Tim McGraw's special? His wife Faith Hill is on. She is just as good as ever. She really looks good. Sounds better than ever.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#45235 Jul 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Packing Heat I know this Friday Nite but are you watching the Tim McGraw's special? His wife Faith Hill is on. She is just as good as ever. She really looks good. Sounds better than ever.
Just said this to my son. Stark difference between her and Taylor Swift, of which he was here drooling over lol Faith is a classy, beautiful woman. And she has never let the business "tramp her up" like the others.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45236 Jul 26, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just said this to my son. Stark difference between her and Taylor Swift, of which he was here drooling over lol Faith is a classy, beautiful woman. And she has never let the business "tramp her up" like the others.
I agree. I like Taylor but her songs are not as strong as Faith Hill's.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45237 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Psychopaths aren't capable of any thought that would be considered conscionable.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45238 Jul 26, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than making an ass of herself when Carry Underwood won CMA Female Vocalist of the Year in 06. Faith was headed towards the stage when they called out Carrie's name instead of hers. She was on camera turning and stumping off saying "Are you f--king kidding me". Awkward moment.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#45239 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Other than making an ass of herself when Carry Underwood won CMA Female Vocalist of the Year in 06. Faith was headed towards the stage when they called out Carrie's name instead of hers. She was on camera turning and stumping off saying "Are you f--king kidding me". Awkward moment.
I know you feel like you need to be on the opposite side of each argument bc you cannot allow yourself to agree or allow a decent conversation between people without drama to happen, but zip it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45240 Jul 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>WASHINGTON -President Barack Obama saluted Muslim Americans on Thursday for their contributions in helping build the nation as business entrepreneurs, technology innovators and pioneers in medicine.

Obama spoke at a White House dinner he hosted to celebrate the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. The meal, or iftar, breaks the day of fasting when Muslim families and communities eat together after sunset.

Thanks for this one although it is not surprising in the least and quite honestly was expected. What was it he said in his book... something like:
"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45241 Jul 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>The federal government has demanded that major internet companies turn over users' stored passwords, two sources told the respected tech website CNet.

So what exactly does this "escalation" -- as CNet calls it -- mean?

"If the government is able to determine a person's password, which is typically stored in encrypted form, the credential could be used to log in to an account to peruse confidential correspondence or even impersonate the user," the report says. "Obtaining it also would aid in deciphering encrypted devices in situations where passwords are reused."

But it doesn't end there. The government is not only requesting the passwords, but its also asking for algorithms and even security questions

Doesn't surprise me here at all. Obama's enemy list is twice as long as Nixons was and now his damage control is out of control, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45242 Jul 27, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Packing Heat has already took you to task!
Better go tweet with Weiner.

I sure have and still no proof to back up his lies but... that's the reason, they're lies from a typical progressive dirtbag that's all bark and no bite just like his Idol, Anthony Weiner.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45243 Jul 27, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>The black woman racist from Choctaw goes for the senior citizens...typical animal.

"So What" and "WFO" both make snarkie remarks towards TAMARA who is the most non-confrontational poster here.
Doesn't make any sense at all other than what you have stated, typical animals.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45244 Jul 27, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Just another day for What's It's Name_WFO...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dyedZW91LMkXX

This must have been at the airport when he was on his way to Chicago to do his taping on the Jerry Springer Show, shown here at this link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45245 Jul 27, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>This article sounds like the makings of a fire in the Choctaw trailer park.

I agree, it sure does, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45246 Jul 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>This is very well written truth. I'd just like to ask all of the people who think Zimmerman committed murder and not self defense, what would you have done? And be honest

Exactly and why I wanted to post it here in its entirety. I would have done the exact same thing as Zimmerman without a doubt.

Go to that same link and on page 12, read the article you posted about the 2 american negro boys that shot the baby, told from a Blackmans perspective.

Blacks could really learn alot from this guy but... as we both know, most would just call him an Uncle Tom and shrug it off although he makes a very valid point in how this media has become.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45247 Jul 27, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how WarForOil wails and brays like a wounded animal and is incapable of posting ANYTHING to back up his nonsense...no articles, no link...NOTHING. Yet when others do so...two words are used to the point of complete disregard: "vulgarity" and "stupidity." Meanwhile, this sad specimen calls himself educated and claims "America ain't the greatest nation on earth" and "never has been."
Poor WarForOil...too stupid to know that he's a pathetic double digit IQ joke.

I see you noticed that too. That's why I didn't feel a response was not needed on that one. He is just typical trailer park trash full of butthurt, lol.
His/her posts speak for themself.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45248 Jul 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Packing Heat I know this Friday Nite but are you watching the Tim McGraw's special? His wife Faith Hill is on. She is just as good as ever. She really looks good. Sounds better than ever.

All days that end with "Y" are the same for me since I moved up here to the lake, lol. In other words everyday is a holiday. No, I did not watch it although I agree she is is as good as ever.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45249 Jul 27, 2013
Heated exchanges highlight hearing in Zimmerman case...
During a hearing in a Seminole County courtroom Thursday morning, the judge in the case denied a defense motion to keep several witnesses anonymous. And then the hearing grew heated as both sides argued over whether or not the prosecution had hidden evidence from the defense.

In the hearing, the defense told the judge it needs more time to prepare because of the state's alleged discovery violations and alleged lies to the court. But Circuit Judge Debra Nelson shut down the defense hearing on whether the state should face sanctions when the defense called prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda to the witness stand.

"I call Bernie de la Rionda," said Zimmerman attorney Mark O'Mara.

"I'm not going to testify," said de la Rionda.

At that point Nelson stopped the sanction hearing.

During testimony over sanctions, de la Rionda's own information technology director testified that de la Rionda seemed indecisive about whether he was going to turn over reports generated by the IT director on photos of guns, drugs and naked, underage girls, and texts on Martin's cellphone to the defense.

Normally soft-spoken defense attorney Don West raised his voice and lashed out at de la Rionda.

"We caught you withholding the information, confronted you about it and we still haven't gotten that information," said West.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/last-hear...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45250 Jul 27, 2013
A State Attorney's Office employee has been fired after testifying about concerns that prosecutors didn't turn over photos and text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone to the defense in George Zimmerman's murder case. Kruidbos retrieved photos and deleted text messages from Martin's cellphone and testified during a hearing June 6. Zimmerman's attorneys were seeking sanctions against the state for not properly turning over the evidence from Martin's phone.

Judge Debra Nelson said she would revisit the matter at the trial's end.

The Florida Civil Rights Organization said Friday night it is calling on State Attorney Angela Corey to rehire Kruidbos and condemns Corey's decision to fire him. FCRA president J. Willie David said in the release the public must have trust in its state attorneys and that the rules of discovery allows a level playing field for all sides.

"The firing of Ben Kruidbos by State Attorney Corey is a disturbing trend toward persecuting those who dare to speak out to protect our system of government for fairness and justice," said FCRA civil rights attorney Shayan Elahi in the release. "Far too many cases have been revisited and overturned because the justice system has suppressed evidence or has purposely cast victims or defendants in a false light."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/former-it...
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#45251 Jul 27, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how WarForOil wails and brays like a wounded animal and is incapable of posting ANYTHING to back up his nonsense...no articles, no link...NOTHING. Yet when others do so...two words are used to the point of complete disregard: "vulgarity" and "stupidity." Meanwhile, this sad specimen calls himself educated and claims "America ain't the greatest nation on earth" and "never has been."
Poor WarForOil...too stupid to know that he's a pathetic double digit IQ joke.
Posting LINKS doesn't prove anything.
And yes, I've posted lots of links.
For your type it's a misplaced effort, obviously.

Unless you've never traveled outside the US and Mexico,
you'd have to agree that America ain't the greatest
country. Europe and Canada beat this place.

Here we have, well, you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Bystander 81,692
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 24 min little tuffet 23,012
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 193,975
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr ChicknButt 71,429
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon opinion 723
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) Sun These 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 30 ST LOUIS IS INSANE 102,245
More from around the web