OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mandy

United States

#45063 Jul 24, 2013
Stand Your Driveway!!!
Marcus

United States

#45064 Jul 24, 2013
The "Zimmerman" defense. I didn't like the way they looked so I kilt 'em.
Dempsey

United States

#45065 Jul 24, 2013
" I know you can’t shoot at somebody for turning around in your driveway." Well of course you can! Grandma just did! And thank god she was able to protect herself from the rape and murder these so called liberal "families"-- reminds you of the Manson family, right--had planned for her. Thank gawd for the NRA and the Tee Party and the RNC!(/sarcasm)
Zane

United States

#45066 Jul 24, 2013
I would also like to thank Gawd, Jebus and the squirrel lodged somewhere up these crazy peoples backsides.
Stephen

United States

#45067 Jul 24, 2013
Tsk, tsk, deary....it's the Obamacare death squad for you....I don't want MY tax dollars going to pay for YOUR Medicare.
Dr Jones

United States

#45068 Jul 24, 2013
The mayor of Gilberton, Pennsylvania is standing by her city’s police chief despite a series of profanity-laced and threatening videos.

In a video that has received wide attention, police chief Mark Kessler repeatedly tells those upset by his use of profanity to “go f*ck yourself” as he fires various automatic weapons.

Mayor Mary Lou Hannon told The Morning Call that Kessler had the right to express himself. The city would “not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”

Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government.

“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read,“Liberals take it in the a**.”

“You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”

In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” in another video before firing off an automatic weapon.

Tuesday on his Facebook page, Kessler called for a massive rally to “show these tyrants we will not stand for any more violations on our constitution or our freedoms.”

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,” he wrote.

Kessler is also a freshman member of the North Schuylkill School Board and founder of the Constitution Security Force, which lists the Southern Poverty Law Center as an “anti-American organization.”
Dempsey

United States

#45069 Jul 24, 2013
This is the world Fox News and the NRA have made.
Dawn

United States

#45070 Jul 24, 2013
I'll bet I can guess his media habits - Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Hannity and O'Reilly. Probably was thrilled with the Zimmerman verdict too.
So What

Newalla, OK

#45071 Jul 24, 2013
Jesse wrote:
A Tennessee woman is facing felony reckless endangerment charges after she allegedly fired multiple times and hit a car full of children that she thought was going to turn around in her driveway.
Oscar Scott told the Times-News that his wife and five children, ages 4 to 12, had come from their home in Rose Hill, Virginia to Bays Mountain Park on Sunday for a family outing.
But his plan to take a scenic route home went horrible wrong when he crossed paths with 72-year-old Margie Rhea Ramey.
“We came around the side of the mountain and saw a road that turned to the right that said Bays Mt. Road,” Scott said.“We figured we’d take it and see if it came out at Bays Mountain Park. We got pretty far down that road and you could see where it turned into an old log road, so I put the vehicle in reverse to turn around.”
“Just as I got it into reverse she started shooting at us,” he recalled.
Does she drink Mic Ultra?
Zane

United States

#45072 Jul 24, 2013
He's just trying to take the award for "most swivel-eyed lunatic" away from Packing Heat.
Mandy

United States

#45073 Jul 24, 2013
The bigger the gun, the smaller the penis.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45074 Jul 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Placing stickers on license plates to indicate
the valid year is so 1980's. That's why its
an Okie way still. California, Texas, New York,
Illinois, and other current places switched to
window stickers in the early 90's.
Civilized states unlike Okieland require vehicle
safety inspections too. Texas has both stickers
on the windshield.
Thanks so much for your kind and considerate to my question.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45075 Jul 24, 2013
Sorry WFO I left out the word 'answer'.
Susan

United States

#45077 Jul 24, 2013
“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read,“Liberals take it in the a**.”

“You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”

In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” in another video before firing off an automatic weapon.

Is this jerk an ex-okie?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45078 Jul 24, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Does she drink Mic Ultra?
And YOU "BITCH" can go to H3LL! Darn I forgat you are already there!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45079 Jul 24, 2013
Made another mistake Fogat should be forgot!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45080 Jul 24, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I don't live in your neighborhood, "SKUNK WEED" brain.
Thanks for proving my point about your drug use. Only a drug dealer/user would use such terminology.
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, skunk weed is a term used by druggies in reference to high grade marijuana.
I'll use in a sentence: Hey Dude. I got some skunk weed, if you buy me some Sudafed, I'll smoke some with ya.-The Artist-
"the office" just because you do your Shake and Bake in your shanty, doesn't make it an office.
No the lady shooting at people in her driveway way probably you spaced out on all the weed you do. a couple of mic ultras is pretty darn mild to the pot you take every day!

You really need to work on getting your facts right.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45081 Jul 24, 2013
Again TAMARA, WarForOil shows his ignorance as he continues to try and blow smoke up everyone's ass. That ignorant welfare parasite is absolutely clueless and his response to your questions here prove again why you must double check the nonsense that moron post. When they were passing out brains, he thought they said trains and said he would wait and catch the next one, HE IS A CLUELESS IDIOT!

States abandoning Safety Inspection programs. Fewer than 20 states now require safety inspections, down from a peak of about 31. The federal government lost its leverage to impose safety inspection on the states in 1976, when Congress deleted federal authority to withhold highway construction money if a state did not have regular inspections. States began abandoning inspection programs after that.

The most recent casualty among states was New Jersey, which dropped its program last summer, in a cost-cutting move. The bulk of New Jersey’s inspections were performed at facilities the state either owned or leased, and then paid a contractor to operate. The expected savings total some $12 million per year. Raymond P. Martinez, administrator of New Jersey’s Motor Vehicle Commission, told the state Assembly in April: "The bottom line is that the safety impact information available to us does not justify the nearly $12 million taxpayer expense of mechanical defect inspections, especially during this fiscal crisis."

The Program Evaluation Division of the North Carolina Legislature said flatly, "The safety inspection program is not effective."
"Nearly three decades of research has failed to conclusively show that mechanical defects are a significant cause of motor vehicle accidents or that safety inspections significantly reduce accident rates," the report said.

Key points from the North Carolina report:
•More than a dozen states repealed inspection programs after the federal government removed its leverage over the states by saying such programs were no longer needed to receive federal highway money.
•The state of Nebraska found that the number of crashes caused by vehicle defects actually went down after the program was scrapped in 1982.
•The North Carolina experience shows that the number of crashes attributable to mechanical condition equaled 1 percent of the state’s auto accidents.
==========
As for stickers on tags, no longer needed...
The Eyes of Texas Cops are Upon You... Police are buying license-plate readers so they know where you go.

License plate readers are a deceptively simple technology: They basically consist of cameras, either in a fixed location or mounted on the top of a car, that are capable of capturing and processing thousands of license plates each hour even at high speeds, low light and bad weather. The plates are then automatically checked against databases of stolen vehicles, warrants, kidnapped children, and more. Whereas before a patrol officer might have been able to check a dozen or so license plates in a shift, the computer can check hundreds a minute. All the cop needs to do is wait for the system to alert him to a match.

Developed three decades ago in the United Kingdom as a way to prevent IRA car-bombers from entering London, license plate readers have only caught on in the U.S. in the past few years. Expense has been one barrier; each unit costs at least $17,000. President Barack Obama’s Recovery Act, though, is helping law enforcement purchase the equipment. In Texas, 14 agencies, from the tiny Penitas Police Department in the Rio Grande Valley to the Precinct 7 Constable in Harris County, have used over $1.2 million in stimulus funds to buy automated license plate readers.

But what can help nab a fugitive or recover a stolen vehicle can also be used by the Obama Administration to conduct mass surveillance or target political dissidents.
Read the whole story here:
http://www.texasobserver.org/the-eyes-of-texa...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45082 Jul 24, 2013
Packing Heat:

I know you are right about WFO. Did I expect a civil answer from him---NO. Sometime answering one with kindness does a better job at being a put down. In the case for me I think it works when dealing with WFO.

Some others on here not so much. If you know what and who I mean.
So What

Newalla, OK

#45083 Jul 24, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No the lady shooting at people in her driveway way probably you spaced out on all the weed you do. a couple of mic ultras is pretty darn mild to the pot you take every day!
You really need to work on getting your facts right.
LOL! You keep referring to me as being 33 or 34. The thread said she was 72. Which is it? Grandma Facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min Johnny R 104,294
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Another Sucker 4 ... 225,101
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min Another Damn Liberal 89,465
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 22 min facts 79,155
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr Tea Party Tea Party 74,671
Election Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... (Oct '14) Fri Okprospects 73
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Patriot 588
More from around the web