OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44999 Jul 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I don't live in your neighborhood, "SKUNK WEED" brain.
Thanks for proving my point about your drug use. Only a drug dealer/user would use such terminology.
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, skunk weed is a term used by druggies in reference to high grade marijuana.
I'll use in a sentence: Hey Dude. I got some skunk weed, if you buy me some Sudafed, I'll smoke some with ya.-The Artist-
"the office" just because you do your Shake and Bake in your shanty, doesn't make it an office.
Watch your mouth, woman.

Skunk weed? That's your daughter, Slappy. Lots of smoke has passed down that NFL gullet of hers.

I bet you would chew the arm of a 17 year old self professed thug and beat him to death with it if he stole a thigh from you.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45000 Jul 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
This forum has become stiflingly dull.
Where's the occasional totally unbelievable
ignorant rant I've become accustomed to seeing
from Okies. Even Packing Heat has toned down
his vulgarity.
Don't be ashamed, step up and display your
pitifulness. There's no sense in staying
if I can't sharpen my tongue on your foolishness.
I may have to move on to the Flat Earth Society
Forum for entertainment.
You'll quit learning things from me inadvertently
if I leave.
How about them Obamacare ?
Yeah, it's pretty obvious how you regard ignorance.
Wonder where that came from?
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45001 Jul 22, 2013
This will make leftist heads explode:

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and ALEXIS SHAW (@ashaw109)
July 22, 2013

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-eme ...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45002 Jul 22, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
This will make leftist heads explode:
George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue
By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and ALEXIS SHAW (@ashaw109)
July 22, 2013
George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.
Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.
The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.
By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.
Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-eme ...
I have not heard one thing on the news about this. All I keep hearing is the protesters to the Martin/Zimmerman trail and the Make my day law.

Question to anyone if someone of any age is threaten you or putting you in a life/death situation what happens if you shoot your attacker and the Make My Day law has been deleted. People said they were worried about their kids. Well What was Trayvon Martin out running around when he was suspended from school. Why did this kid test positive with pot in his blood. I am sure that pot can give some a very bad attitude in a situation as the Martin/Zimmerman was.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45003 Jul 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard one thing on the news about this. All I keep hearing is the protesters to the Martin/Zimmerman trail and the Make my day law.
Question to anyone if someone of any age is threaten you or putting you in a life/death situation what happens if you shoot your attacker and the Make My Day law has been deleted. People said they were worried about their kids. Well What was Trayvon Martin out running around when he was suspended from school. Why did this kid test positive with pot in his blood. I am sure that pot can give some a very bad attitude in a situation as the Martin/Zimmerman was.

TAMARA, click on the link to the video I left on the last post and you will understand better. I was not the pot that did it. It was the combination of the Arizona Watermelon drink Skittles and cough suryp mix that make a jailhouse buzz but also explains how it was Treyvon that actually started the fight. Watch the video.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45004 Jul 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
TAMARA, click on the link to the video I left on the last post and you will understand better. I was not the pot that did it. It was the combination of the Arizona Watermelon drink Skittles and cough suryp mix that make a jailhouse buzz but also explains how it was Treyvon that actually started the fight. Watch the video.
Someone on here made a pun on here about Sudafed. Which the fact anyone with allergies have to show a picture Id and sign a government statement that you bought this item Sudafed or anything with Pseudoephedrine sulfate in it because it is used to make meth. Then someone decides to start taking cough syrup with alcohol off the store shelves to get high on it really ticks me off. So why was Trayvon Martin not being better supervised with being on a 6 weeks suspension from school. Why was he out there being able to to get high? Then his Mother is still up there telling people to support her by rioting to bring justice for Trayvon. I can see with pot and alcohol in a person's system that they would have an attitude to being stopped. How many times here in Oklahoma has someone just shot someone and screamed they had the right because of the Make my day law?These people that are protesting the verdict have no idea what went on that night. Yes it is a sad thing that someone lost their life that nite. It is sad it was a young person but if it had been reversed and Zimmerman lost his life that would be a sad thing also.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45005 Jul 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard one thing on the news about this. All I keep hearing is the protesters to the Martin/Zimmerman trail and the Make my day law.
Martin v. Zimmerman...the media at its worst.

The Make My Day Law in Oklahoma will not be removed...if anything, it will be expanded.

“Deadly force” means force likely to cause death or great bodily harm.

A person is justified in using deadly force if he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45006 Jul 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Someone on here made a pun on here about Sudafed. Which the fact anyone with allergies have to show a picture Id and sign a government statement that you bought this item Sudafed or anything with Pseudoephedrine sulfate in it because it is used to make meth. Then someone decides to start taking cough syrup with alcohol off the store shelves to get high on it really ticks me off. So why was Trayvon Martin not being better supervised with being on a 6 weeks suspension from school. Why was he out there being able to to get high? Then his Mother is still up there telling people to support her by rioting to bring justice for Trayvon. I can see with pot and alcohol in a person's system that they would have an attitude to being stopped. How many times here in Oklahoma has someone just shot someone and screamed they had the right because of the Make my day law?These people that are protesting the verdict have no idea what went on that night. Yes it is a sad thing that someone lost their life that nite. It is sad it was a young person but if it had been reversed and Zimmerman lost his life that would be a sad thing also.

I agree and when you look at just the evidence and keep the media spin out of it, I understand why the jury said, "NOT GUILTY" on all counts. Then add the evidence such as what was in the video and can researched and verified, this is just another example of trying to play the old tired race cards again, nothing more, nothing less. Plain and simple. The Obama agenda behind for him his "Gun Control".
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45007 Jul 22, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Make My Day Law in Oklahoma will not be removed...if anything, it will be expanded.
A person is justified in using deadly force if he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself.

Exactly! And you're right, it will be expanded if anything.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45008 Jul 22, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your mouth, woman.
Skunk weed? That's your daughter, Slappy. Lots of smoke has passed down that NFL gullet of hers.
I bet you would chew the arm of a 17 year old self professed thug and beat him to death with it if he stole a thigh from you.

Dude, maybe that's a Cave-Women since she brought up Skunk Weed and shake, lol, just wondering...

Evidence suggest cavemen and cavewomen were high while painting cave walls.

Dude, that could even be a wooley-mammoth, lol.

New research says a study of drawings indicates “these visual patterns are seen during altered states of consciousness, they are directly experienced as highly charged with significance." Scientists point to the patterns and unusual shapes that are similar and found on cave walls around the world as proof.

They say certain foods the ancient people ate gave them the buzz they needed to cause "geometric hallucinations" also called Turing instabilities. Makes me wonder if the same thing is happening when they eat 10 pounds of potatoes and 2 Chicken is their problem, just asking, lol. Live Science and Adaptive Behavior says that makes the brain see neural patterns that are similar. Others have pointed out the same theory in the past but not with the amount of evidence on file this time.

Gizmodo reports the artwork "teach us a lot about mankind through the ages. They teach us not only that we've always loved art, but that we've always loved drugs, too."
http://www.livescience.com/38215-cavemen-pain...

http://froese.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/fro...
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#45009 Jul 22, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
WarForOil's fantasizing again...
94,000 shares of Microsoft isn't a fantasy.
That's a $3M bet. Up 3% and that's $90K.
Not bad for a bit of effort.
Not much to get excited over though.

That's how the rich get richer.

Maybe you'll get rich as an Artist after
you're dead. Cut off your ear now.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45011 Jul 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, maybe that's a Cave-Women since she brought up Skunk Weed and shake, lol, just wondering...
Dude, that could even be a wooley-mammoth, lol.
New research says a study of drawings indicates “these visual patterns are seen during altered states of consciousness, they are directly experienced as highly charged with significance." Scientists point to the patterns and unusual shapes that are similar and found on cave walls around the world as proof.
They say certain foods the ancient people ate gave them the buzz they needed to cause "geometric hallucinations" also called Turing instabilities. Makes me wonder if the same thing is happening when they eat 10 pounds of potatoes and 2 Chicken is their problem, just asking, lol. Live Science and Adaptive Behavior says that makes the brain see neural patterns that are similar. Others have pointed out the same theory in the past but not with the amount of evidence on file this time.
Gizmodo reports the artwork "teach us a lot about mankind through the ages. They teach us not only that we've always loved art, but that we've always loved drugs, too."
http://www.livescience.com/38215-cavemen-pain...
http://froese.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/fro...
LOL...tears streaming.
WarforOil

Rowlett, TX

#45012 Jul 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

No need to belittle ancient cavemen just because they
were better artists than you. They didn't need drugs
to see the pretty colors. I've seen the paintings.
in the Chauvet Cave in southern France. They're spectacular. It's not open to the public, only government guests allowed.
It's extremely costly to be a government guest.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45013 Jul 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
94,000 shares of Microsoft isn't a fantasy.
That's a $3M bet. Up 3% and that's $90K.
Not bad for a bit of effort.
Not much to get excited over though.
That's how the rich get richer.
Maybe you'll get rich as an Artist after
you're dead. Cut off your ear now.
You really think anyone takes you at face value?
Yeah...you're beLIEvable. Not.

You have to bring So What tonight...I need a back rub.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45014 Jul 22, 2013
WarforOil wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to belittle ancient cavemen just because they
were better artists than you. They didn't need drugs
to see the pretty colors. I've seen the paintings.
in the Chauvet Cave in southern France. They're spectacular. It's not open to the public, only government guests allowed.
Uh huh...sure, WarForOil.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45015 Jul 22, 2013
WarforOil wrote:
<quoted text>

With your $500 per month for food stamps,$900 for your TANF allowance and free medicaid, I agree you have become a rather expensive guest of the Government. I'm guessing your National Geographic subscription with Caveman pictures is paid for by the taxpayer too? We already knew your kool-aid is free.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45016 Jul 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Bill Whittle totally nails it as he tells the truth about Trayvon Martin and what he calls the ‘wretched lynching’ of George Zimmerman.
He also explains how the Arizona watermelon energy drink and skittles really did play into this.
It’s fantastic and a must watch:
http://therightscoop.com/must-watch-bill-whit...
Great video. Blacks will call it racist.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45017 Jul 22, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Great video. Blacks will call it racist.

I agree, they will but they will do that regardless, even if they had witnessed it too. I feel very strongly that Treyvon Martin's inability to control his anger played the key role in his getting shot. After seeing George Zimmerman, he felt he could physically "beat" him so he could not walk away even after punching and knocking George Zimmerman down.

He couldn't walk away after hearing the guy screaming for help. He had to bang his head. Why wasn't that enough? It wasn't like George Zimmerman robbed him or raped his sister or beat up his mother. He followed him. I realize Treyvon Martin was upset over being profiled and followed, big deal. But it did not warrant doing what he did. He just could not control his anger. We see it every day, all over the news all across this nation. Fights, blood even stabbings over the non-ability to walk away.

George Zimmerman had no option after being punched, knocked to ground, and having his head banged and Treyvon kept right on beating until... wait... listen... POP and some chest burning for a second and all of the sudden things changed for the better and the beating quit.

The facts support it and the evidence the media ignored is right there for anyone the see, Treyvon is right where he belongs because of his own accord and he left George no other choice.
So What

Newalla, OK

#45018 Jul 22, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Oklahoma Make my Day Law is about Breaking and Entering you moron. What your trying to refer to is the Conceal Carry Law.

But you are right! These laws are very important. People need to be able to protect themselves from Tweekers like you.
So What

Newalla, OK

#45019 Jul 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
What we have here is a self-proclaimed hamburger expert.
One who knows the 'correct' price and all the technicalities
of hamburger production.
Beef doesn't have to have a male cow in it to qualify as beef.
Where do these geniuses get these kind of ideas.
Plainly too,'hamburger expert' isn't well educated.
"they don't want you to know what parts of the bull is in it"
should be
" they don't want you to know what PARTS of the bull ARE in it "
I wasn't referring to the dog food you eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 233,604
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min NEVER HILLARY 105,426
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min here now 85,635
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 49 min WhoaBuddy 83,036
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 91,202
Election Who do you support for County Clerk-Recorder in... (Oct '10) 21 hr OnlyTheTruth 2
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Thu Edith 26
More from around the web