OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44953 Jul 20, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yeah, I mentioned to you once some time ago that I had eaten there. Seems you told me you didn't go there. This was probably a couple of years ago.
Haven't been in OKC area since before Tornado except to take son to Airport and I was in and out, didn't see any of my folks.
Even my doctor here in Tulsa tells me he knows of doctor offices with hidden cameras in examining rooms. So next time you spread 'em beware. More than your doctor may be looking.
My cousin who is a doctor lives in Edmond. Did you know that some doctors examining rooms have hidden cameras? Not my cousins though.
I thought you said you had eaten there. We go there but just not all the time. But A lot of people show up Tuesdays for the half price hamburgers. They are pretty good. It is handy for us.

No I never thought of the doctors offices having hidden cameras. I am pretty sure where we go does not. When I got so sick a year ago Aug. I really could had cared less. Ours is associated with Mercy Hospital. I was very impressed with our primary doctor getting to the root of my problem and I ended up with a very good surgeon. I have one daughter-in-law that is in the Mercy Lab and if anyone in a hospital will know the good and bad about doctors they will. Then another Daughter-in-law that is a RN also is in a Church study group with the head of the hospital and she called him to see if he knew my surgeon. My doctor ordered a cat scan and I had it at 1:30PM and at 3:00 PM my doctor called and said to get my self to the hospital and by 9:30PM I was in surgery.

But thanks for the heads up about this.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44958 Jul 20, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yeah, I mentioned to you once some time ago that I had eaten there. Seems you told me you didn't go there. This was probably a couple of years ago.
Haven't been in OKC area since before Tornado except to take son to Airport and I was in and out, didn't see any of my folks.
Even my doctor here in Tulsa tells me he knows of doctor offices with hidden cameras in examining rooms. So next time you spread 'em beware. More than your doctor may be looking.
My cousin who is a doctor lives in Edmond. Did you know that some doctors examining rooms have hidden cameras? Not my cousins though.
I actually can think of a case where maybe a camera might had been a good thing. When we first moved down here we needed a primary doctor. Started going to this female doctor. She was nice and I liked her and she did good for general things plus sinus infections and bad cases of poison ivy but I kept this gut feeling how would she do with something more serious. I think you were here posting regularly when I had a really bad lower lumbar spine problem and it turn into a sciatic nerve deal. I would go into her and ask what I should be doing or who I should be seeing or if physical therapy would help or a medro pack would help and she would say will maybe lets try it. We were not getting any where. She prescribed something for pain but the med my drug plan refused it. She called and said that it would take about a month to be able to get another medication. By that time I had had it and told her bull ...... and went shopping for another doctor. It would have been nice to have had a camera to prove this doctor incompetence. I finally got help getting my back to heal as much as it could. The kicker I had not seen this doctor in almost 3 months and I get a call from where I get my prescriptions saying I had one to pick up. I no I did not and asked what doctor called it in and it was the doctor I had left. At this point I was very upset about this doctor and she and I had it out. She is no longer her in Edmond. Why I do not know.
I DON'T KNow how it could be done with the camera thing and still not invade a patients privacy also. That ordeal still bothers me.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44959 Jul 21, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't understand why people don't take pride in where they live. I meant keeping it picked up, uncluttered and clean. You really don't have to be rich to do this.

I will say a couple of years ago my husband & I took a trip and headed over to the Grand Canyon and up to Yellowstone Park and back. I was amazed at the trashy place we saw thru out that trip. So it is just not here in Oklahoma.
Yes, the common people are trashy. Hence the name - Trash.
No so in Europe. Germany, Austria, Canada and France are spotless.

I visited Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon and didn't see
a lot of junk because we flew and didn't rub elbows with
the smelly people at Gas Stops and the Colonel's.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44960 Jul 21, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the common people are trashy. Hence the name - Trash.
No so in Europe. Germany, Austria, Canada and France are spotless.
I visited Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon and didn't see
a lot of junk because we flew and didn't rub elbows with
the smelly people at Gas Stops and the Colonel's.
If so you do miss a lot of life. Like I said before you do not have to be rich to be clean. One of the best part of our trip was meeting people. We met people from all over the states and other countries and all ages. If you are what you say you are it is a wonder you haven't drowned from having your nose so far up in the air.
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#44961 Jul 21, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If so you do miss a lot of life. Like I said before you do not have to be rich to be clean. One of the best part of our trip was meeting people. We met people from all over the states and other countries and all ages. If you are what you say you are it is a wonder you haven't drowned from having your nose so far up in the air.
Can't stand his type (whoreforoil) its the working people who made the U.S. great.
Dr Jones

United States

#44962 Jul 21, 2013
On the whole, banks, credit card companies and TV providers received negative customer ratings from four in 10 of our respondents, who called those companies' customer service either "poor" or "fair." Less than one in four said big banks and TV providers gave "excellent" service. The average "poor" score for these industries was 16.2%; across all 15 industries in our survey, the average "poor" score was 8.2%.
Jesse

United States

#44963 Jul 21, 2013
Folks hate Cable Companies because they provide hundreds of useless channels you have to pay for just to find 3 or 4 channels you would actually watch. Folks want to only pay for the channels they need. Folks also hate Cable Companies because of poor quality. Instead of rushing to push more useless channels, how about improving quality of what they already have first.

Folks hate Big Banks simply because they are a organized Crime Syndicate funded by the Fed. They tell poor folks to get lost and they charge the rest of us with Fee after Fee after Fee. Big Banks get bailout money from the FED at zero percent yet charge the rest of us, Loan Shark Rates. That's why folks hate the Big Banks.
JAG

United States

#44964 Jul 21, 2013
It's not that people hate the service provided by these companies, they hate the sneakiness of these companies. They advertise a price to death in big, bold writing, and repeatedly over and over to trick you into thinking that this is your monthly payment. But, if you read more closely, you will see the hidden fees and surcharges that will double or even triple the amount you have to pay. This is definitely a practice that needs to be stopped. If something is advertised as costing $99.00 per month...Then it should be. You shouldn't receive a bill for $160.00! This is what's hated about cable companies. And when you look at all these extra tack on fees and taxes..It's non-sense!! Surprised that Cell phone companies aren't thrown into this mix. They are the absolute worst!
Justice

United States

#44965 Jul 21, 2013
Our cable ( dish network ) was turned off today as a matter of fact. Had nothing to do with the company. It had to do with watching a show for five minutes than watching five minutes of commercials, then watching two minutes of more program most of which was just a rerun of what had already happened, than having to watch five more minutes of commercials.

I'm getting a strong dislike for corporate America and the way they are selling themselves. If I want something that will get me hard, I'll go see a doctor. I don't really care about what new plastic device is out there that my wife can insert inside herself to release a piece of cotton. I especially don't like a cure for acne that may of may not give me kidney failure.
Marcus

United States

#44966 Jul 21, 2013
They forgot to add Health Insurance Companies to this list, Americans pay twice as much for surgeries, treatments and Hospital stays as any other developed nation, because were the only one without a public option for insurance. Were trapped like rats being forced to pay for massive CEO salaries and companies who collaborate with medical firms to drive prices up, to reap more profits, while milking the American citizen penniless.
Stephen

United States

#44967 Jul 21, 2013
HIDE your money like the criminal ruling class.do.
Susan

United States

#44968 Jul 21, 2013
Get food stamps, sec 8 or anything else you can..

So wait now? We are suppose to be ethical and honest when 90% of the criminal class are nothing but criminals?

what the fuvk ever..

those who live by the sword?
Jangles

United States

#44969 Jul 21, 2013
Capitalism is a cult. It is devoted to the ideals of privatization over the common good, profit over social needs, and control by a small group of people who defy the public's will. The tenets of the cult lead to extremes rather than to compromise. Examples are not hard to find.
Mandy

United States

#44970 Jul 21, 2013
Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class."
Zane

United States

#44971 Jul 21, 2013
When you hate your cable company, you get angry, when you get angry, you rob a bank, when you rob a bank, you get bookoo bucks, when you get bookoo bucks, your friends get jealous, when your friends get jealous, they rat you out, when they rat you out, you go to jail, when you go to jail, you learn to lay naked face down with a sock in your mouth.....

Don't learn to lay naked face down with a sock in your mouth........give up TV, read a book.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44972 Jul 21, 2013
Flyfart wrote:
<quoted text>Can't stand his type (whoreforoil) its the working people who made the U.S. great.
WFO is a little boy in a man's body. What do little boys do. Wish for things in a big way. Wishing they maybe another star ball player or some such thing. Will WFO wishes he was one of the big players in life. You don't take him to serious.
So What

Newalla, OK

#44973 Jul 21, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are right about that. But it makes a person wonder why there are so many that don't seem to care about all the junkiness whether it is here in Oklahoma or any where else. I would have to take up drinking Mic Ultra more then a couple nites in a month. You know someone on here thinks I have a drinking problem for going to Inter Urban on Tuesday nites to have a hamburger which is for half price and having a few beers.
Do you still get to Edmond ever so often? Have you ate at Enter Urban at Bryant & Danforth?
There is not such a place named Enter Urban.
So What

Newalla, OK

#44974 Jul 21, 2013
Marcus wrote:
They forgot to add Health Insurance Companies to this list, Americans pay twice as much for surgeries, treatments and Hospital stays as any other developed nation, because were the only one without a public option for insurance. Were trapped like rats being forced to pay for massive CEO salaries and companies who collaborate with medical firms to drive prices up, to reap more profits, while milking the American citizen penniless.
Americans that don't have health insurance don't pay twice as much for surgeries. They rely on the rest of us to cover their bills.

Lets make sure they will continue to receive free healthcare by not making them pay for their own health insurance.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44976 Jul 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
If so you do miss a lot of life. Like I said before you do not have to be rich to be clean. One of the best part of our trip was meeting people. We met people from all over the states and other countries and all ages. If you are what you say you are it is a wonder you haven't drowned from having your nose so far up in the air.
It's not missing life to avoid the lice, parasites
and body odors of the woefully common folk you
enjoy encountering.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44977 Jul 22, 2013
Susan wrote:
We are suppose to be ethical and honest when 90% of the criminal class are nothing but criminals?

what the fuvk ever..
those who live by the sword?
I don't read most of the trash posted here, but
every so often real stupidity catches my eye.

Who could have missed this gem ?

90% of the criminal class are criminals !!!!.

It's not possible to belittle this person more
than she does herself.

Great intelligence on this board.

Keep those cards and letters coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min ChicknButt 107,479
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min Trump Art of the ... 110,062
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min RoxLo 279,805
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 57 min Calhoun for Congr... 951
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr bacon hater 101,398
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Republican 787
Election Who are you voting for in the Colorado Governor... (Oct '14) Sun Bob 5
More from around the web