OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44846 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Well good morning, or should I say Afternoon. I noticed that this is your normal time for coming to life. You do better than most meth heads. Have you called your probation officer yet.
You could be called in for your RDT this week!
Since your brain is dazed by your drug habits, I will remind you, I'm not the one that is trying to justify the killing of a kid.
Sorry if I insulted your Grandma TAMARA.
Hey, black a-hole... I believe justice was done and an innocent, persecuted man was se free. I also believe this country was given a desperately needed shot in the arm.

With Zimmerman being found not guilty, you're going to be the one in the can after you take your rage out on random white people. We can all see it coming, boy.

You're the gift that keeps on giving.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44847 Jul 17, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Keep on trying. Get off the lortabs that you are taking for your spine issues.
You actually have no idea what anyone talks about on here.
Bring up my posts when you say I have said something. But when you miss quote people it makes you look like a stupid idiot.
Most on here even WFO knows me well enough that your beer comments are a wasted effort on your part to put me down.
Lortab? Are you sure? I had him pegged as a skunk weed addict.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44848 Jul 17, 2013
So What. He's found a Panera location that uses an IP in Oklahoma. He's sitting there for three hours with his empty water bottle.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44849 Jul 17, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lortab? Are you sure? I had him pegged as a skunk weed addict.
So What says she is a Woman/Mother with 2 sons. She said she had back problems, Lower and neck. If she is in as pain as she has said she is she will be taking something for it. If not Lortab or a generic version or some other kind of medication.
I am not sure what her problem is and more so with me. It came to a head when I posted my opinion about illegals from any where coming across the U.S. borders. She got off on the Indians being here first and that we all owed them something and calling me "Pale Face". When I said I was not responsible for what happened in history she has been in attack mode towards me ever since. This was long before the verdict came on the Martin/Zimmerman case. So no telling what is going on with her. The beer thing is about me posted going out to a place here in Edmond Called Inter Urban on a Tuesday Evening that have half price hamburgers and having a couple of beers. She really is making a big deal out that. I guess being 34 and a Mother of 2 sons she has more time on her hands than I did at being 34 and a Mother of 3 sons. Go figure where ever So What is coming from. When you do give me the heads up. Actually she is entertaining in funny sort of way.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44854 Jul 17, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>So What says she is a Woman/Mother with 2 sons. She said she had back problems, Lower and neck. If she is in as pain as she has said she is she will be taking something for it. If not Lortab or a generic version or some other kind of medication.
I am not sure what her problem is and more so with me. It came to a head when I posted my opinion about illegals from any where coming across the U.S. borders. She got off on the Indians being here first and that we all owed them something and calling me "Pale Face". When I said I was not responsible for what happened in history she has been in attack mode towards me ever since. This was long before the verdict came on the Martin/Zimmerman case. So no telling what is going on with her. The beer thing is about me posted going out to a place here in Edmond Called Inter Urban on a Tuesday Evening that have half price hamburgers and having a couple of beers. She really is making a big deal out that. I guess being 34 and a Mother of 2 sons she has more time on her hands than I did at being 34 and a Mother of 3 sons. Go figure where ever So What is coming from. When you do give me the heads up. Actually she is entertaining in funny sort of way.
Thanks for updating me...interesting to say the least.

So What: Champion of the minority...unless it interferes with a more deserving minority's agenda.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44855 Jul 17, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for updating me...interesting to say the least.
So What: Champion of the minority...unless it interferes with a more deserving minority's agenda.
Heck I don't know what her actual agenda is.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44856 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You must have had your eyes closed. Or maybe you had three Ultras for lunch and was passed out.
So What, you're embarrassing yourself. And you need no help in drawing scorn...you've got it down to a science.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44860 Jul 18, 2013
Packing Heat was right.

There's nothing from him for hours.
Apparently he was correct about Topix
censoring his posts.

Now it's 5 outta 5 instead of just the
4 outta 5 he claims.

His ravings aren't missed.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44862 Jul 18, 2013
Question:

Should a student of any age or race be suspended for being in possession of marijuana on school property?

I say yes!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44863 Jul 18, 2013
Hearings on CSpan this morning. Top IRS officials and some are singing. And then there's this.

Also IRS employee outlining "highly unusual...micromanagement " of Tea Party groups, ordered by supervisors. Didn't apply to liberal groups.

Also, Former GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell told her tax records were breached

Lois Lerner, who oversaw tax-exempt organizations at the Internal Revenue Service, slowed the consideration of anti-tax Tea Party groups’ applications, House Republicans said in a letter today.
The Republicans, who want more information from the agency, cited statements made to congressional investigators by IRS employees.
Carter Hull, a recently retired IRS lawyer based in Washington, told investigators that Lerner’s office made an unusual request to delay decisions on applications when he thought he had enough information to decide whether the groups were impermissibly involved in political activities. Instead, Hull said, the IRS chief counsel’s office wanted to gather more information on what the groups did in the 2010 election cycle.
The chief counsel office’s “involvement and demands for information about political activity during the 2010 election cycle appears to have caused systematic delays in the processing of Tea Party applications,” said the lawmakers’ letter, whose signers include Representatives Darrell Issa of California, chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and Dave Camp of Michigan, chairman of the Ways and Means Committee.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44864 Jul 18, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Heck I don't know what her actual agenda is.
My guess would be repressed sexual urges.

In other words, So What can write its name in the snow.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44865 Jul 18, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
Packing Heat was right.
There's nothing from him for hours.
Apparently he was correct about Topix
censoring his posts.
Now it's 5 outta 5 instead of just the
4 outta 5 he claims.
His ravings aren't missed.
You need to get a napkin a wipe your lips dear, there is still a little bit of BS on the corner of your mouth.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44866 Jul 18, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Question:
Should a student of any age or race be suspended for being in possession of marijuana on school property?
I say yes!
Would you call a kid an innocent kid if they had been suspended 3 times from school and a couple of times for marijuana possession?

I say NO.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44867 Jul 18, 2013
Also this this morning

Virginia Republican Congressman Frank Wolf said Thursday that survivors of the Benghazi, Libya terror assault have been forced to sign non-disclosure agreements prohibiting them from speaking out about the deadly attack.

According to trusted sources that have contacted my office, many if not all of the survivors of the Benghazi attacks along with others at the Department of Defense, the CIA have been asked or directed to sign additional non-disclosure agreements about their involvement in the Benghazi attacks, Wolf said on the House floor.Some of these new NDAs, as they call them, I have been told were signed as recently as this summer.

Wolf said that if accurate,this would be a stunning revelation.

It also raises serious concerns about the priority of the administrations efforts to silence those with knowledge of the Benghazi attack in response, Wolf said.

The congressman said he was requesting from the CIA, Defense Department and State Department a list of all personnel or contractors asked to sign non-disclosure waivers.

Perhaps through a list of all the employees that have signed the NDAs related to Benghazi we may finally develop a witness list to subpoena for eyewitness testimony to learn what happened that night where we lost four American lives, Wolf said.I do not expect the Obama administration to be forthcoming with answers, but if this Congress if this Congress does not ask for the information and compels its delivery the American people will never learn the truth.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44869 Jul 18, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Also this this morning
Virginia Republican Congressman Frank Wolf said Thursday that survivors of the Benghazi, Libya terror assault have been forced to sign non-disclosure agreements prohibiting them from speaking out about the deadly attack.
According to trusted sources that have contacted my office, many if not all of the survivors of the Benghazi attacks along with others at the Department of Defense, the CIA have been asked or directed to sign additional non-disclosure agreements about their involvement in the Benghazi attacks, Wolf said on the House floor.Some of these new NDAs, as they call them, I have been told were signed as recently as this summer.
Wolf said that if accurate,this would be a stunning revelation.
It also raises serious concerns about the priority of the administrations efforts to silence those with knowledge of the Benghazi attack in response, Wolf said.
The congressman said he was requesting from the CIA, Defense Department and State Department a list of all personnel or contractors asked to sign non-disclosure waivers.
Perhaps through a list of all the employees that have signed the NDAs related to Benghazi we may finally develop a witness list to subpoena for eyewitness testimony to learn what happened that night where we lost four American lives, Wolf said.I do not expect the Obama administration to be forthcoming with answers, but if this Congress if this Congress does not ask for the information and compels its delivery the American people will never learn the truth.
There is always hidden truths in the Government but there seems to be more in this administration. It get scary as it goes on.

Thank you for posting such information and keeping us informed. You and PackingHeat do a great job.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44871 Jul 18, 2013
Yes, a student of any age or race that is caught in possession of weed on school property should be suspended after the 3rd time. Any thought of being innocent of such individual would seem unlikely.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44872 Jul 18, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Yes, a student of any age or race that is caught in possession of weed on school property should be suspended after the 3rd time. Any thought of being innocent of such individual would seem unlikely.
I do have a reason for asking these questions. If anyone could guess the why It would probably be you.

Do you know a couple at the lake by Don & Peggy by any chance?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44875 Jul 18, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I do have a reason for asking these questions. If anyone could guess the why It would probably be you.
Do you know a couple at the lake by Don & Peggy by any chance?

Do not know a Don or a Peggy here at the lake or anywhere for that matter. Is that the deadbeats you spoke about before that do photo work on the side and milk the taxpayer on the other?
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44876 Jul 18, 2013
Corrupt Unions + Corrupt Dem Leadership = Deadbeat City. Detroit has filed for Chapter 9 bankruptcy, largest in history
http://t.co/9RUzwm48Fa
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44877 Jul 18, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not know a Don or a Peggy here at the lake or anywhere for that matter. Is that the deadbeats you spoke about before that do photo work on the side and milk the taxpayer on the other?
Oh No. They are very well off and travel from the lake and Florida to live. I have known them forever and are great people. They are about the same age as my husband and Me. I just thought you might have met them. That's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Just call me Abe 3 264,969
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 min Cheneys Lesbian D... 109,611
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 49 min ChicknButt 101,114
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 hr For sure 101,149
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 hr Groot 757
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Fri Guest 962
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Fri Another nameless ... 11,306
More from around the web