OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44826 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm a thirty-three year old black female now? You show me anything I have written that proves that.
Seriously! Have you had your cardiologist check your carotid arteries for blockage. You should. A stint might help with your lack of reasonable judgment. Lay off the beer, cigarettes, cheap hamburgers in the mean time.
One more thing Miss So What if you think by attacking my age or make health issues remarks are make me go away --Well Think Again. It just makes you sound like an idiot! Think about that for awhile. You are not being taken serious in your posting! Just some advice you might think about and then try a different approach.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44827 Jul 17, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Confucius once say, "he who laugh last, must of had more votes in his last post in his Favor."

ROFLMAO and then on to other Developing News in and around Oklahoma... is this breaking news...

The latest campaign finance reports show each member of Oklahoma's Republican Congressional Delegation is very much appreciated in this State, therefore all have six-figure campaign war chests heading into the 2014 election season, with Two Members topping the $1 million mark for Cash on Hand.

Quarterly reports filed late Monday show the longest serving member of the Oklahoma delegation, U.S. Rep. Frank Lucas of Cheyenne, raised about $233,000 for the reporting period of April 1 through June 30. He had about $467,000 in cash on hand at the end of the period.

The deadline for filing was midnight Monday.

First-term U.S. Rep. Jim Bridenstine of Tulsa reported raising about $127,000 during the same three-month period, finishing the cycle with more than $136,335 in cash on hand.

U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe and U.S. Rep. Tom Cole both surpassed the $1 Million mark for Cash on Hand, with Inhofe reporting about $1.2 million in cash at the end of the cycle and Cole reporting a little more than $1 million, putting these Two Fine outstanding gentlmen in the 7 - Figure Range.

Cole led Oklahoma's five House members with the most cash on hand, with Lucas ranking second. U.S. Rep. James Lankford, R-Edmond, reported having more than $314,000 in cash at the end of the reporting period, while Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Westville, reported finishing the cycle with more than $117,000.

Generally speaking, Oklahomans are smart, intelligent people and always vote for the most qualified candidate, definately not one in the Progressive Liberal Democrat Party! NONE of the Six Oklahoma Republican incumbents up for Re-Election in 2014 have drawn a Primary Challenger, although Democrats have filed paperwork,(probably as a John Doe) like the Medical Examiner does when he can't identify one, LMAO, signifying plans to run against Inhofe, Cole and Lankford if they can find someone to run. No such person exist at the time of this posting, that could even come close to winning but... happy hunting retards, lol.

"I'm not aware of anyone definitively challenging anyone for a primary," said Oklahoma's new Republican Party Chairman David Weston. So, while GOP voters may be upset with Congress and gridlock in Obama's Washington Waste-Land, they're very happy with the Oklahoma Delegation and have shown so with their wallets.

Inhofe will face UNKNOWN - UNHEARD of, Democrat Retard Matt Silverstein, 32, an inexperianced investment planner and political newcomer who reported only raising $83,000 since starting up his campaign last month and only $74,000 at the end of the reporting cycle on June 30, clearly showing he doesn't have a damn clue or a chance of winning. Silverstein says but... can't or doesn't prove, since the report was filed he's continued to raise money and has barely surpassed the $130,000 mark now, clearly showing how irrelevent he is and complete waste of time.

In Other Words, for every $1.00 dollar Matt receives and waste, Jim receives $10.00 and has over a $Nice Cool Million on hand, LMAO!
Ha Good narrative. I'm starting to dislike Coburn bc of some responses I've received from his office on a few issues but Inhoffe, Lankford, Bridenstine and Shannon are still good. Only beef I have with Fallin right now are the FEMA begging and it appears she's trying to privatize prisons, which would be a huge disaster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44828 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Before this happened you would have referred to Zimmerman as a [email protected] if you saw him and family on the street, but now he is "white". He must remind you of Barney Fife.

Hardly. Merely that some of terms, though laser-accurate are considered distasteful in some situations. But not when dealing with garbage like you, boy.

Nope. Barney Fife didn't like field work.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44829 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they don't have a computer like you. They have to find another way to spew their lust for hatred, other than the way you do.
BS. Stop dodging Tamara's question, you scum bag.

Now tell us how pleased you are that a little white baby in Georgia was murdered in cold blood by two Ashtray wannabes.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44830 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. What chip do think I have on my shoulder?
So What's chip:

Black "victim" = Saint
Black perp = Innocent

Just keep on giving, boy.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44831 Jul 17, 2013
Despite the administration's controversial decision to delay forcing companies to join Obamacare for a year, three-quarters of small businesses are still making plans to duck the costly law by firing workers, reducing hours of full-time staff, or shift many to part-time, according to a sobering survey released by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

"Small businesses expect the requirement to negatively impact their employees. Twenty-seven percent say they will cut hours to reduce full time employees, 24 percent will reduce hiring, and 23 percent plan to replace full time employees with part-time workers to avoid triggering the mandate," said the Chamber business survey provided to Secrets.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44832 Jul 17, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Good narrative. I'm starting to dislike Coburn bc of some responses I've received from his office on a few issues but Inhoffe, Lankford, Bridenstine and Shannon are still good. Only beef I have with Fallin right now are the FEMA begging and it appears she's trying to privatize prisons, which would be a huge disaster.

Thank You. I too have a few issues with Coburn but... do give him credit for his hunt of wasteful spending. Would like to here more about those responses when you get a chance and of course next... someone that could and would primary him and beat him in his next election. I agree with all the others and found it interesting about the latest report. While I do agree with you about the FEMA begging, Fallin is doing Great in helping Oklahoma in many other ways including an express lane to death row when it is deserved. This year, 2 down and 1 coming in September is a start as well as head off any pardons that are tried to slip in.

As for privatizing prison, I too oppose that and would rather that control stay within the State of Oklahoma.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44833 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm a thirty-three year old black female now? You show me anything I have written that proves that.
Seriously! Have you had your cardiologist check your carotid arteries for blockage. You should. A stint might help with your lack of reasonable judgment. Lay off the beer, cigarettes, cheap hamburgers in the mean time.
Your envy regarding the white race is just chewing you up inside, Stymie. You sound like a woman angry over another woman's diamond.
Do you have a husband, dear?

We can do this until your LAD artery finally closes and we're rid of you.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44834 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>When you say white do you mean 1)lily white 2)pure white 3) white as snow 4) snow white. Just what justifies being called white in your mind.
Racists. The black kind.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44835 Jul 17, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Idea and excellent Tip!
Oklahomans on Topix Promote Racial Healing for all of those evil Racist Treyvon Obama Martin Followers...
Oklahoman's held a cookout and beer-blast in celebration of an Innocent Man, George "Hero" Zimmerman being set free after he was forced to bust a cap in Trayvon Obama Martin's Ass then falsely charged when it was clear, IT WAS SELF DEFENSE.
Others had even gathered in "Reconciliation Park" in the "Tate Brady District" in Tulsa Oklahoma with some organizers saying they just wanted people who are still Giggling with Excitement from the Verdict, to have a place to come together and start the fun and celebrations as well as the partying process.
Some Participants shared their best Weed with lots of ice cold beer, music and poetry and of course, all of your favorite funny treyvon obama jokes.
Even though that event happened in Sanford, Florida, we know that is all too familiar for many unfit-parents, black and white and everything in between, who don't give a damn or worry about whether their kids are going to come home at night or just roam the streets with their hoodrat friends, looking for trouble and in many cases finding it," said Packing Heat from Topix Forums.
The Majority of Common Sense Folks say this case and the feelings it triggered are really exciting and a good time to celebrate with everyone now... well, except the racist morons that wanted the Mexican Victim Hung. How about some racial healing for the 90 year old white woman, the black kid had raped and killed her and her husband in Tulsa or does racial healing only work one way?
BRAVO!!!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44836 Jul 17, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You asked me about what shade of White I am so now am I suppose to ask you what shade of Black you are? Do you know how stupid that sounds you making a big deal out of what shade of white someone is when they say they are White. But no one is suppose to say anything like that to you when you say you are Black. When you say you are Black I could care less what shade of Black you might be. So what is your problem? You are making a big deal out of nothing in ask what shade of White I am.
Then to attack me by making stupid statement in regards to my health makes you sound even more stupid. My health has nothing to do with anything being said on here.
Now Miss So What grow up and I wish you are have a Great Day. I am!
LOL! I didn't ask you what shade of white you are. I know what shade of white you are. OFF white. Sorry about the LOL! medical issues aren't funny.

Do live near Turner Bros. Pipe Storage yard? That property has a lead contamination issue. Maybe it has gotten into your drinking water.

I started to suspect you may have dementia when you said Edmond was nicer that Grapevine. That would be like comparing Enid to Edmond.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44837 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I didn't ask you what shade of white you are. I know what shade of white you are. OFF white. Sorry about the LOL! medical issues aren't funny.
Do live near Turner Bros. Pipe Storage yard? That property has a lead contamination issue. Maybe it has gotten into your drinking water.
I started to suspect you may have dementia when you said Edmond was nicer that Grapevine. That would be like comparing Enid to Edmond.
Good try Kiddo! But not good enough! The more you try the more laughable you become.

Oh Kiddo I never said Edmond was nicer than Grapevine. Go back and find that post. Hint it was something WFO and I had posted about.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44838 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>When you say white do you mean 1)lily white 2)pure white 3) white as snow 4) snow white. Just what justifies being called white in your mind.
MISS So What remember this post? Enough said!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44839 Jul 17, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I live in Southlake but Grapevine's classy
too. I have lived in Edmond back when ' The Cross '
was a city emblem. It or the people ain't changed much.
Edmond probably has it's own 10 Commandments Monument
( installed with misspellings ) just like the Capital
by now.
I consider nearly every restaurant in OKC a beer grade bar.
In only a few do people eat with their mouths closed.
Europe is up tonight. Great day expected tomorrow.
Every little $75 thousand helps.
For Miss So What:

This is Post #44260 Page 2161

Page 2161 Post #44258 In my post to WFO " I've been thru Grapevine, Texas and you have nothing over the Edmond area."

Just thought I would help you out Miss So What!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44840 Jul 17, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. Stop dodging Tamara's question, you scum bag.
Now tell us how pleased you are that a little white baby in Georgia was murdered in cold blood by two Ashtray wannabes.
Well good morning, or should I say Afternoon. I noticed that this is your normal time for coming to life. You do better than most meth heads. Have you called your probation officer yet.
You could be called in for your RDT this week!

Since your brain is dazed by your drug habits, I will remind you, I'm not the one that is trying to justify the killing of a kid.

Sorry if I insulted your Grandma TAMARA.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44841 Jul 17, 2013
In the Lost and Found this week... FOUND! 7 mean, 7 incendiary and 7 Clueless Votes on the post at the link below. If these were your illegal votes and you would like to get them back, leave contact information in a reply here or they may be destroyed since they don't count, lol.
Link: http://www.topix.com/forum/tulsa/TJL00UT2HHOU...
Still ROFLMAO!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44842 Jul 17, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>For Miss So What:
This is Post #44260 Page 2161
Page 2161 Post #44258 In my post to WFO " I've been thru Grapevine, Texas and you have nothing over the Edmond area."
Just thought I would help you out Miss So What!
LOL! You must have had your eyes closed. Or maybe you had three Ultras for lunch and was passed out.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44843 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Well good morning, or should I say Afternoon. I noticed that this is your normal time for coming to life. You do better than most meth heads. Have you called your probation officer yet.
You could be called in for your RDT this week!
Since your brain is dazed by your drug habits, I will remind you, I'm not the one that is trying to justify the killing of a kid.
Sorry if I insulted your Grandma TAMARA.
I am not justifying the killing of a kid. and If the kid you are referring to is Trayvon Martin he a young adult of 17.
I do not know what went down between Martin and Zimmerman. I was not there. But I am against the riots going on and causing harm to innocent people along the way. I will say if Trayvon Martin had been White [any shade of white] and the majority of rioters were White of any shade I would be against them also. But Trayvon Martin was not a White Kid of 17. He was a Black Kid of 17 and the majority of the rioters are Black. I have my opinion to what led up to the actual shooting and I am sure there attitude coming from Martin and Zimmerman and the incident got out of hand.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44844 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You must have had your eyes closed. Or maybe you had three Ultras for lunch and was passed out.
Keep on trying. Get off the lortabs that you are taking for your spine issues.

You actually have no idea what anyone talks about on here.

Bring up my posts when you say I have said something. But when you miss quote people it makes you look like a stupid idiot.

Most on here even WFO knows me well enough that your beer comments are a wasted effort on your part to put me down.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44845 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I didn't ask you what shade of white you are. I know what shade of white you are. OFF white. Sorry about the LOL! medical issues aren't funny.
Have you been to Grapevine, Texas? I never said Edmond was nicer I just said Grapevine had nothing over Edmond. Who ever compared Enid to Edmond. Not ME! Have you not learned yet that a lot of times a person will judge a worth of a place by what they want out of life. I guess not. You make comments about where you hope I live and you live in Choctaw. No pipe storage any where close to where I live.

Like I said grow up and shake the bad attitude and Race chip on your shoulders and you might get some where in life. If not for your sake but for your 2 sons which I believe you said was 11 and 14.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min pat urself on bac... 105,342
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min then 274,732
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr DEMS LOSE AGAIN 109,977
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 hr Bacon Hater 101,449
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri The Kangaroo 758
Election Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... (Oct '14) Thu Donna Nelson 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun 22 Rattlesnake Pete 901
More from around the web