OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,569 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44800 Jul 16, 2013
Here you go.

DOJ wants tips on how Zimmerman is guilty of a federal crime. Send your tips to them at Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov

For real. They set it up just for this. I'll be sending them some tips.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44801 Jul 16, 2013
EFFRON (@leffron831)
March 22, 2013
Two teenage suspects, one as young as 14, have been arrested in the shooting death of a 1-year-old Georgia boy, who was killed as his mother pushed him in a stroller, police announced today.

Chief Tobe Green of the Brunswick Police Department said that Demarquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old unidentified suspect whose name has been withheld because of his age, were arrested early this morning in connection with the baby's death, and both have been charged with first-degree murder.

"We are still investigating the motive, but we are trying to turn every stone to make sure we get a motive," Green said.

Green declined to provide further details, other than to say it continued to be an open investigation, and that no weapon had yet been recovered.

Under Georgia law, Elkins is considered an adult, Green said, but the younger suspect is considered a minor.

"We are still following up on leads from our witnesses and are still involved in collecting evidence," Green said. Search warrants had been issued at three locations near Brunswick, which has a population of about 15,500 people.

PHOTO: Antonio Santiago Courtesy of Sherry West/AP Photo
This photo provided March 22, 2013 by Sherry... View Full Size
PHOTO: Antonio Santiago
Courtesy of Sherry West/AP Photo
This photo provided March 22, 2013 by Sherry West, of Brunswick, Ga., shows her son, Antonio Santiago, celebrating his first Christmas in December of 2012. Georgia Infant Fatally Shot While in Stroller Watch Video
Infant Girl Dies After Chicago Shooting Watch Video
New York Hit-and-Run Suspect Wants to Turn Himself In Watch Video
Brunswick police, along with a SWAT team and various agencies, had launched a vast manhunt across the Glynn County area in search of the two teenage suspects after the shooting on Thursday morning.

Sherry West, the 41-year-old mother of the child, told police she'd been walking her 13-month-old son, Antonio, in a stroller Thursday morning through their Brunswick, Ga., neighborhood when two African-American boys approached her and demanded money. When she told them she didn't have any money, West said one of the boys pulled out a handgun.

"He said,'I'm going to kill you if you don't give me money,' and I said,'I swear I don't have any,"' West told WAWS-TV in Jacksonville, Fla.

West said she tried to shield her child with her arms, but the gunman shoved her and shot the baby in the head. West was shot in the leg.

Going on West's description, police said they began looking for two African-American boys between the ages of 10 and 15 years old since Thursday. No details about how the suspects were arrested were given.

Officer Todd Rhodes, a spokesman for the Brunswick Police Department, confirmed that the weapon used in the shooting was a handgun but declined to describe it further.

Since the shooting, police said 30 different leads had been called into the Brunswick Police Department and the Glynn County Police Department, or were submitted through email. Police said the Glynn County School Board Campus Police had been assisting law enforcement in combing school attendance records for leads.

Here is another case of injustices in are system but I DON'T see the President taking an interest in the murder of this 13 month old baby boy by a 17 and 14 year old African/American boys.. So what causes this President to take an interest in Trayvon Martin and Zimmerman's case.
Why isn't the President trying to talk down the rioting going on more so out in California.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44802 Jul 16, 2013
Why aren't these rioters protesting the out come of the Martin/Zimmerman's trial yelling for justice for the murdering of Antonio Santiago a 13 month old little boy.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44803 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Why aren't these rioters protesting the out come of the Martin/Zimmerman's trial yelling for justice for the murdering of Antonio Santiago a 13 month old little boy.
Well, the difference is they're racist. They disregarded the evidence and the law...because they wanted to blame a "white" person for the death of a black thug. Justice was done in February, 2012 and again last Saturday night.

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44804 Jul 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Here you go.
DOJ wants tips on how Zimmerman is guilty of a federal crime. Send your tips to them at Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov
For real. They set it up just for this. I'll be sending them some tips.
I'm going to send them a check for $50 for a black hoodie, some Skittles and a large can of Arizona watermelon iced tea. Tip...use them in good health.
Jesse

United States

#44805 Jul 16, 2013
Americans as a whole are selfish mean spirited teenagers. Its all about me me ME! We don't actually have a "true patriot" spirit. If we were actually patriotic we would want to help our fellow American and try to build this country up from the inside out. But like I said we're mean spirited too, so instead of helping that homeless guy we rather judge and called him "lazy" because it validates our reasoning not to help.

The funny thing is we call ourselves a "Christian Nation" (which we are NOT) but we completely ignored the most important teachings of Christ: Love and help one of another. We'll judge in a heart beat though (something we're NOT suppose to do).
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44806 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Charlie/So What If what is going on because of Zimmerman's was about a White kid, Mexican/Hispanic, Chineses or any other nationality and the were rioting and destroy other people's property I would feel the same thing. But this case is the Blacks and the rioting is being done by them.
In case you haven't heard Caucasians riot too, they just call them celebrations.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44807 Jul 16, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the difference is they're racist. They disregarded the evidence and the law...because they wanted to blame a "white" person for the death of a black thug. Justice was done in February, 2012 and again last Saturday night.
Before this happened you would have referred to Zimmerman as a w@tback if you saw him and family on the street, but now he is "white". He must remind you of Barney Fife.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44808 Jul 16, 2013
(CNN)-- Two teenage boys are being hailed as heroes after they chased a car carrying a kidnapped girl -- on their bicycles.

Five-year-old Jocelyn Rojas was playing in her front yard in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, when she vanished Thursday afternoon. Authorities believe she was abducted by a man who lured her by offering ice cream.

For two hours, neighbors and police scoured the area and asked if anyone had seen her.

Temar Boggs, 15, and his friend took off on their bicycles to search.

About a half-mile away, they spotted Jocelyn in a sedan. But the driver was elusive.

"Every time we'd go down the street, he'd turn back around, and then ... we'll follow him," Temar told CNN affiliate WGAL.

The two teens chased the alleged kidnapper on their bikes for 15 heart-pounding minutes. The driver apparently knew he was being followed and gave up.

"He stopped at the end of the hill and let her out, and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom," Temar said.

Jocelyn's relatives and neighbors took turns hugging Temar.

"He's our hero. There is just no words to say," Jocelyn's grandmother Tracey Clay said.

Police are looking for the suspect, described as a white male between 50 and 70 years old. He was driving a reddish-purple or maroon car with round taillights, WGAL reported. The man was wearing green shoes, green pants and a red-and-white striped shirt. He walked with a limp.

Although the suspect remains at large, Temar feels good about finding Jocelyn.

"I just feel like I did something very accomplishing today," the teen said.

The girl's family couldn't agree more.

----------
This is a refreshing story about 2 teens seeing a little white girl being kidnapped from her yard and 2 teen boys jump on their bike and follows the car and rescues the little girl. The 2 teen boys are black.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44809 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>In case you haven't heard Caucasians riot too, they just call them celebrations.
Sorry I met to include the White people on my list. MY mistake. Thanks for pointing out that I left them out.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44810 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Maybe they don't have a computer like you. They have to find another way to spew their lust for hatred, other than the way you do.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44811 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>In case you haven't heard Caucasians riot too, they just call them celebrations.
Don't you get tired carry such a big chip on your shoulder around?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44812 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they don't have a computer like you. They have to find another way to spew their lust for hatred, other than the way you do.
The one on here I see spewing hate is you!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44813 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
(CNN)-- Two teenage boys are being hailed as heroes after they chased a car carrying a kidnapped girl -- on their bicycles.
Five-year-old Jocelyn Rojas was playing in her front yard in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, when she vanished Thursday afternoon. Authorities believe she was abducted by a man who lured her by offering ice cream.
For two hours, neighbors and police scoured the area and asked if anyone had seen her.
Temar Boggs, 15, and his friend took off on their bicycles to search.
About a half-mile away, they spotted Jocelyn in a sedan. But the driver was elusive.
"Every time we'd go down the street, he'd turn back around, and then ... we'll follow him," Temar told CNN affiliate WGAL.
The two teens chased the alleged kidnapper on their bikes for 15 heart-pounding minutes. The driver apparently knew he was being followed and gave up.
"He stopped at the end of the hill and let her out, and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom," Temar said.
Jocelyn's relatives and neighbors took turns hugging Temar.
"He's our hero. There is just no words to say," Jocelyn's grandmother Tracey Clay said.
Police are looking for the suspect, described as a white male between 50 and 70 years old. He was driving a reddish-purple or maroon car with round taillights, WGAL reported. The man was wearing green shoes, green pants and a red-and-white striped shirt. He walked with a limp.
Although the suspect remains at large, Temar feels good about finding Jocelyn.
"I just feel like I did something very accomplishing today," the teen said.
The girl's family couldn't agree more.
----------
This is a refreshing story about 2 teens seeing a little white girl being kidnapped from her yard and 2 teen boys jump on their bike and follows the car and rescues the little girl. The 2 teen boys are black.
Wow! I'm impressed. Keep it up. By next week you might convince someone besides yourself your not racist.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44814 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
Rereading my statement I did include whites. Now sleep tight!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44815 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get tired carry such a big chip on your shoulder around?
LOL. What chip do think I have on my shoulder?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44816 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I'm impressed. Keep it up. By next week you might convince someone besides yourself your not racist.
Take a good look in the mirror and you will see what a person looks like that is really a true Racist. You prove by what you post how much you hate and resent The White race. You have done this long before the Zimmerman's verdict came out!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44817 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. What chip do think I have on my shoulder?
The Race Chip!
Calling it a nite. Have fun with you race rants!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44818 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Rereading my statement I did include whites. Now sleep tight!
When you say white do you mean 1)lily white 2)pure white 3) white as snow 4) snow white. Just what justifies being called white in your mind.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44819 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Take a good look in the mirror and you will see what a person looks like that is really a true Racist. You prove by what you post how much you hate and resent The White race. You have done this long before the Zimmerman's verdict came out!
So I'm a thirty-three year old black female now? You show me anything I have written that proves that.

Seriously! Have you had your cardiologist check your carotid arteries for blockage. You should. A stint might help with your lack of reasonable judgment. Lay off the beer, cigarettes, cheap hamburgers in the mean time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 3 min Irving 13,662
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min American Lady 186,003
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min River Tam 77,540
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 17 min ChicknButt 68,592
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) 4 hr Township one 313
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Its the END of th... 101,939
Election Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Heidi fron winthrop 16,220
More from around the web