OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

So What

Newalla, OK

#44807 Jul 16, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the difference is they're racist. They disregarded the evidence and the law...because they wanted to blame a "white" person for the death of a black thug. Justice was done in February, 2012 and again last Saturday night.
Before this happened you would have referred to Zimmerman as a w@tback if you saw him and family on the street, but now he is "white". He must remind you of Barney Fife.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44808 Jul 16, 2013
(CNN)-- Two teenage boys are being hailed as heroes after they chased a car carrying a kidnapped girl -- on their bicycles.

Five-year-old Jocelyn Rojas was playing in her front yard in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, when she vanished Thursday afternoon. Authorities believe she was abducted by a man who lured her by offering ice cream.

For two hours, neighbors and police scoured the area and asked if anyone had seen her.

Temar Boggs, 15, and his friend took off on their bicycles to search.

About a half-mile away, they spotted Jocelyn in a sedan. But the driver was elusive.

"Every time we'd go down the street, he'd turn back around, and then ... we'll follow him," Temar told CNN affiliate WGAL.

The two teens chased the alleged kidnapper on their bikes for 15 heart-pounding minutes. The driver apparently knew he was being followed and gave up.

"He stopped at the end of the hill and let her out, and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom," Temar said.

Jocelyn's relatives and neighbors took turns hugging Temar.

"He's our hero. There is just no words to say," Jocelyn's grandmother Tracey Clay said.

Police are looking for the suspect, described as a white male between 50 and 70 years old. He was driving a reddish-purple or maroon car with round taillights, WGAL reported. The man was wearing green shoes, green pants and a red-and-white striped shirt. He walked with a limp.

Although the suspect remains at large, Temar feels good about finding Jocelyn.

"I just feel like I did something very accomplishing today," the teen said.

The girl's family couldn't agree more.

----------
This is a refreshing story about 2 teens seeing a little white girl being kidnapped from her yard and 2 teen boys jump on their bike and follows the car and rescues the little girl. The 2 teen boys are black.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44809 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>In case you haven't heard Caucasians riot too, they just call them celebrations.
Sorry I met to include the White people on my list. MY mistake. Thanks for pointing out that I left them out.
So What

Newalla, OK

#44810 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Why aren't these rioters protesting the out come of the Martin/Zimmerman's trial yelling for justice for the murdering of Antonio Santiago a 13 month old little boy.
Maybe they don't have a computer like you. They have to find another way to spew their lust for hatred, other than the way you do.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44811 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>In case you haven't heard Caucasians riot too, they just call them celebrations.
Don't you get tired carry such a big chip on your shoulder around?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44812 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they don't have a computer like you. They have to find another way to spew their lust for hatred, other than the way you do.
The one on here I see spewing hate is you!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44813 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
(CNN)-- Two teenage boys are being hailed as heroes after they chased a car carrying a kidnapped girl -- on their bicycles.
Five-year-old Jocelyn Rojas was playing in her front yard in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, when she vanished Thursday afternoon. Authorities believe she was abducted by a man who lured her by offering ice cream.
For two hours, neighbors and police scoured the area and asked if anyone had seen her.
Temar Boggs, 15, and his friend took off on their bicycles to search.
About a half-mile away, they spotted Jocelyn in a sedan. But the driver was elusive.
"Every time we'd go down the street, he'd turn back around, and then ... we'll follow him," Temar told CNN affiliate WGAL.
The two teens chased the alleged kidnapper on their bikes for 15 heart-pounding minutes. The driver apparently knew he was being followed and gave up.
"He stopped at the end of the hill and let her out, and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom," Temar said.
Jocelyn's relatives and neighbors took turns hugging Temar.
"He's our hero. There is just no words to say," Jocelyn's grandmother Tracey Clay said.
Police are looking for the suspect, described as a white male between 50 and 70 years old. He was driving a reddish-purple or maroon car with round taillights, WGAL reported. The man was wearing green shoes, green pants and a red-and-white striped shirt. He walked with a limp.
Although the suspect remains at large, Temar feels good about finding Jocelyn.
"I just feel like I did something very accomplishing today," the teen said.
The girl's family couldn't agree more.
----------
This is a refreshing story about 2 teens seeing a little white girl being kidnapped from her yard and 2 teen boys jump on their bike and follows the car and rescues the little girl. The 2 teen boys are black.
Wow! I'm impressed. Keep it up. By next week you might convince someone besides yourself your not racist.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44814 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
Rereading my statement I did include whites. Now sleep tight!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44815 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get tired carry such a big chip on your shoulder around?
LOL. What chip do think I have on my shoulder?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44816 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I'm impressed. Keep it up. By next week you might convince someone besides yourself your not racist.
Take a good look in the mirror and you will see what a person looks like that is really a true Racist. You prove by what you post how much you hate and resent The White race. You have done this long before the Zimmerman's verdict came out!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44817 Jul 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. What chip do think I have on my shoulder?
The Race Chip!
Calling it a nite. Have fun with you race rants!
So What

Newalla, OK

#44818 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Rereading my statement I did include whites. Now sleep tight!
When you say white do you mean 1)lily white 2)pure white 3) white as snow 4) snow white. Just what justifies being called white in your mind.
So What

Newalla, OK

#44819 Jul 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Take a good look in the mirror and you will see what a person looks like that is really a true Racist. You prove by what you post how much you hate and resent The White race. You have done this long before the Zimmerman's verdict came out!
So I'm a thirty-three year old black female now? You show me anything I have written that proves that.

Seriously! Have you had your cardiologist check your carotid arteries for blockage. You should. A stint might help with your lack of reasonable judgment. Lay off the beer, cigarettes, cheap hamburgers in the mean time.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44820 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm a thirty-three year old black female now? You show me anything I have written that proves that.
Seriously! Have you had your cardiologist check your carotid arteries for blockage. You should. A stint might help with your lack of reasonable judgment. Lay off the beer, cigarettes, cheap hamburgers in the mean time.
Did you read your last post? RACE CHIP!
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44821 Jul 17, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
President Obama’s health care reform plan will “destroy the foundation of the 40 hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class.”

If that’s not bad enough, the Affordable Care Act, if not modified, will “destroy the very health and wellbeing of our members along with millions of other hardworking Americans,” the letter says.
Yes and it will also destroy marriage as we know God created it.
65 years ago the British enacted National Health Care
and we all know that the island sank into the sea as
a consequence.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44822 Jul 17, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to send them a check for $50 for a black hoodie, some Skittles and a large can of Arizona watermelon iced tea. Tip...use them in good health.

Great Idea and excellent Tip!

Oklahomans on Topix Promote Racial Healing for all of those evil Racist Treyvon Obama Martin Followers...

Oklahoman's held a cookout and beer-blast in celebration of an Innocent Man, George "Hero" Zimmerman being set free after he was forced to bust a cap in Trayvon Obama Martin's Ass then falsely charged when it was clear, IT WAS SELF DEFENSE.

Others had even gathered in "Reconciliation Park" in the "Tate Brady District" in Tulsa Oklahoma with some organizers saying they just wanted people who are still Giggling with Excitement from the Verdict, to have a place to come together and start the fun and celebrations as well as the partying process.

Some Participants shared their best Weed with lots of ice cold beer, music and poetry and of course, all of your favorite funny treyvon obama jokes.

Even though that event happened in Sanford, Florida, we know that is all too familiar for many unfit-parents, black and white and everything in between, who don't give a damn or worry about whether their kids are going to come home at night or just roam the streets with their hoodrat friends, looking for trouble and in many cases finding it," said Packing Heat from Topix Forums.

The Majority of Common Sense Folks say this case and the feelings it triggered are really exciting and a good time to celebrate with everyone now... well, except the racist morons that wanted the Mexican Victim Hung. How about some racial healing for the 90 year old white woman, the black kid had raped and killed her and her husband in Tulsa or does racial healing only work one way?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44823 Jul 17, 2013
Hundreds of people marched in protest to the George Zimmerman verdict on Monday.

"No justice, no peace," they yelled as they walked from the Byrd Funeral Home in the 2500 block of Wheeler to the Southmore Street overpass bridge near Highway 288.

Just after 7p.m. Monday, the demonstrators spilled out onto the road and blocked traffic for about 15 minutes.

"I looked up and I see all the protesters, they're everywhere," said Georgia, who asked that her last name not be used. "So, we got into the traffic and they're stopping us and not letting us go."

Georgia was on her way to Texas Children's Hospital in the Medical Center because her 7-year-old granddaughter was having an allergic reaction to some medication.

Georgia's daughter was driving and tried to go around the demonstrators by driving on the grassy shoulder.

"One of them was hitting the windshield and I was just screaming,'We've got to get to the hospital,' and they were screaming and chanting," she said. "All I could think of was, I got to get my granddaughter to the hospital."

"My mom rolled down the window," said Georgia's daughter. "She said,'We're trying to get my granddaughter to the hospital,' and a guy just started hitting her."

A Local 2 camera covering the protest recorded the entire incident. On the video you could see Georgia sitting in the front seat of an SUV, she had her window down and you can see a man reach in and grab her. Georgia said she was hit.

"When we got on the road I told her,'Let's call 911," and I could feel I had been hit," she said.

The family is upset by the whole incident and thinks the demonstrators took things too far. Georgia filed a police report and hopes that things will quiet down.

"It wasn't peaceful," she said. "It was terrifying."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44824 Jul 17, 2013
Confucius once say, "he who laugh last, must of had more votes in his last post in his Favor."

ROFLMAO and then on to other Developing News in and around Oklahoma... is this breaking news...

The latest campaign finance reports show each member of Oklahoma's Republican Congressional Delegation is very much appreciated in this State, therefore all have six-figure campaign war chests heading into the 2014 election season, with Two Members topping the $1 million mark for Cash on Hand.

Quarterly reports filed late Monday show the longest serving member of the Oklahoma delegation, U.S. Rep. Frank Lucas of Cheyenne, raised about $233,000 for the reporting period of April 1 through June 30. He had about $467,000 in cash on hand at the end of the period.

The deadline for filing was midnight Monday.

First-term U.S. Rep. Jim Bridenstine of Tulsa reported raising about $127,000 during the same three-month period, finishing the cycle with more than $136,335 in cash on hand.

U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe and U.S. Rep. Tom Cole both surpassed the $1 Million mark for Cash on Hand, with Inhofe reporting about $1.2 million in cash at the end of the cycle and Cole reporting a little more than $1 million, putting these Two Fine outstanding gentlmen in the 7 - Figure Range.

Cole led Oklahoma's five House members with the most cash on hand, with Lucas ranking second. U.S. Rep. James Lankford, R-Edmond, reported having more than $314,000 in cash at the end of the reporting period, while Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Westville, reported finishing the cycle with more than $117,000.

Generally speaking, Oklahomans are smart, intelligent people and always vote for the most qualified candidate, definately not one in the Progressive Liberal Democrat Party! NONE of the Six Oklahoma Republican incumbents up for Re-Election in 2014 have drawn a Primary Challenger, although Democrats have filed paperwork,(probably as a John Doe) like the Medical Examiner does when he can't identify one, LMAO, signifying plans to run against Inhofe, Cole and Lankford if they can find someone to run. No such person exist at the time of this posting, that could even come close to winning but... happy hunting retards, lol.

"I'm not aware of anyone definitively challenging anyone for a primary," said Oklahoma's new Republican Party Chairman David Weston. So, while GOP voters may be upset with Congress and gridlock in Obama's Washington Waste-Land, they're very happy with the Oklahoma Delegation and have shown so with their wallets.

Inhofe will face UNKNOWN - UNHEARD of, Democrat Retard Matt Silverstein, 32, an inexperianced investment planner and political newcomer who reported only raising $83,000 since starting up his campaign last month and only $74,000 at the end of the reporting cycle on June 30, clearly showing he doesn't have a damn clue or a chance of winning. Silverstein says but... can't or doesn't prove, since the report was filed he's continued to raise money and has barely surpassed the $130,000 mark now, clearly showing how irrelevent he is and complete waste of time.

In Other Words, for every $1.00 dollar Matt receives and waste, Jim receives $10.00 and has over a $Nice Cool Million on hand, LMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44825 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm a thirty-three year old black female now? You show me anything I have written that proves that.
You asked me about what shade of White I am so now am I suppose to ask you what shade of Black you are? Do you know how stupid that sounds you making a big deal out of what shade of white someone is when they say they are White. But no one is suppose to say anything like that to you when you say you are Black. When you say you are Black I could care less what shade of Black you might be. So what is your problem? You are making a big deal out of nothing in ask what shade of White I am.
Then to attack me by making stupid statement in regards to my health makes you sound even more stupid. My health has nothing to do with anything being said on here.
Now Miss So What grow up and I wish you are have a Great Day. I am!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44826 Jul 17, 2013
So What wrote:
One more thing Miss So What if you think by attacking my age or make health issues remarks are make me go away --Well Think Again. It just makes you sound like an idiot! Think about that for awhile. You are not being taken serious in your posting! Just some advice you might think about and then try a different approach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min General Robert E Lee 122,614
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr For sure 103,946
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) 4 hr Alum 26
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Secretary o... (Oct '14) 6 hr Hellbound 3
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Fri Guest 51
Election Who's got your vote in the Ohio Attorney Genera... (Oct '14) Thu tim b 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Indiana i... (Oct '10) Thu T-fish 1,572
More from around the web