Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44580 Jul 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you had a great weekend. These kind of weekends are fun but it is nice to get back to normal.
Actually WFO doesn't bother me that much. In fact I find him sort of funny.
Now So What tends to drive me nuts. You know the posting about her parents getting rich off of health Insurance thing did. Now her rants about this Indian thing. I am not seeing where she is going with it and the now problem of illegals here in the States. This Pale Face does not give a rats ass that she is pist about the Indians getting a raw deal back in the times of old. I am not responsible for what happen back then and if she feels she has gotten screwed in this situation let take to the Founding Fathers or dig Custer up give him the piece of her mind like he would give a damn.

Sorry I couldn't get right back to you, unexpected company came that is finally gone this morning, lol. I do find it funny the convicted felon, WFO brags that he is managing some Doctors Fortune yet he's always here on Topix posting stupid bullshit on several different threads and asking stupid questions like "what do they do with posts they don't allow it to be posted". Now what kind of a stupid question is that? That ignorant dolt is just a miserable parasite and shows absolutely no signs of intelligence or comprehension skills but I guess I shouldn't make fun of him/her since he/she seems to be mentally retarded.

As for "So What", I read all that was posted and personally, who really gives a rats'ass about that either. What's been done, right or wrong, is over and history. I didn't do it and it didn't happen to her. I'm more concerned with what is happening now.

As for the illegals, I suspect nothing will happen with that and they will continue to roam our streets all over the country, illegally voting for Democrats and soaking the taxpayer for all Obama can give them by executive order while bypassing Congress any and every way he can. The one and only promise that Community Disorganizer made and kept is he would fundamentally destroy America and that he has done and continues to do every chance he gets.
Best Regards to you
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44581 Jul 9, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
So what's the plan?
The number of Americans receiving subsidized food assistance from the federal government has risen to 101 million, representing roughly a third of the U.S. population.
That means the number of Americans receiving food assistance has surpassed the number of private sector workers in the U.S.

The same as it has been from day one, "Fundamentally Destroy America" just like he said he would.

He said it, he meant it and his actions represent it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44582 Jul 9, 2013
Dr Jones wrote:
U.S. man arrested after woman spots him in toilet
9:06 p.m. EDT July 8, 2013
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Authorities discovered man inside a septic tank at a water park
Woman saw man looking up at her from inside the toilet
He was covered in human waste when helped from the tank and was sprayed off with a hose
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma (AP)— A man remained jailed Monday on a peeping complaint after authorities discovered him inside a septic tank beneath a women's bathroom at a water park.
Kenneth Enslow, 52, was arrested Sunday after a woman called police. She had taken her 7-year-old daughter to the bathroom and noticed a man looking up at her from inside the toilet, Tulsa County Sheriff's Maj. Shannon Clark said.
"He went in there, climbed down in the septic and was looking up at the people utilizing that facility," Clark said.
Enslow, who was covered in human waste, was helped from the septic tank by members of the Keystone Fire Department, who sprayed him off with a fire hose and then transported to a hospital for evaluation, according to a sheriff's report.
******Ha,Ha, Okie make world HEADLINE,,,,......
What the story forgot to mention is he moved here from Vidor Texas and was born in Grapevine Texas!

What you forgot to mention is, if it was your brother or cousin, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44583 Jul 9, 2013
Republicans dismissed the notion that President Obama's decision to delay a key part of his health care law would keep them from hammering Democratic candidates who supported the legislation during the 2014 elections. Democrats are defending 21 Senate seats, compared to 14 for Republicans. The GOP has already started to attack Senate Democrats who voted for the 2010 law as they should. The House has voted more than 35 times since taking control of the chamber in 2011 to repeal or at least defund all or parts of ObamaCare, most recently in May.

The administration is delaying until 2015 the law’s so-called employer mandate that requires medium and large companies to provide coverage for their workers or face fines, in hopes of saving the Democrats from losing total control of the Senate as well as lose more seats in The House. Administration officials said the delay was in response to business leaders expressing concerns about “the complexity of the requirements” and the administration needing more time to effectively implement the requirements instead of telling the truth, it is a train wreck waiting to happen.

If Democrats thought delaying ObamaCare would make it easier for them in 2014, they seriously thought wrong. Republicans will galvanize on this issue and make a very loud point that the president knows what a disaster this bill has created and that he better raise the white flag before it is too late. Business leaders also applauded the change, saying it was a smart yet obvious move, adding the administration "finally recognized the obvious. ObamaCare is an unworkable law that will burden small businesses with huge costs whether the mandate is implemented now or later.

The delay has done nothing but fuel Republicans argument that ObamaCare isn’t ready for prime time and has not diminished the liability that it is for Democrats in 2014 and 2016. In fact, delaying the employer mandate may guarantee that Republicans pick up the White House in 2016 since ObamaCare could be responsible for the largest shuttering of small business the United States has ever seen when the employer mandate is actually implemented if it ever is. The announcement also appeared to have no impact on Republican governors and legislators who have steadily undermined a Medicaid expansion that had been expected to provide coverage to some 15 million people at taxpayer expense.

The health care law is already raising costs and costing jobs. This also means even the Obama administration knew the "train wreck" will only get worse… and it underscores the need to repeal the law and replace it with effective, patient-centered reforms. Democrats supported the decision to delay the mandate until after the election in 2014. Under the unaffordable care act, companies with 50 or more workers must provide unaffordable coverage to their full-time employees or get a series of escalating tax penalties if just one worker ends up getting government-subsidized insurance. Originally, that requirement was supposed to take effect Jan. 1, 2014 but... Obama knew he had to delay the "Train Wreck" that would fuel the onslaught of Democrats if the American People finally see the disaster they will suffer.

Most medium-sized and large businesses already offered health insurance yet, the requirement was expected to have the biggest consequences for major chain hotels, restaurants and retail stores that employ many workers. Some have already cut worker's hours and putting off hiring because of this lousy legislation. Remember, Obama had to bribe Politicians to vote for it. That should have been a red flag to anyone that was paying attention and explain why Obama lied when it said it would be done out in the open shown on C-SPAN instead of the backrooms deals and no one allowed to read it until it was passed.

Nancy Pelosi quote: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44585 Jul 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you had a great weekend. These kind of weekends are fun but it is nice to get back to normal.
Actually WFO doesn't bother me that much. In fact I find him sort of funny.
Now So What tends to drive me nuts. You know the posting about her parents getting rich off of health Insurance thing did. Now her rants about this Indian thing. I am not seeing where she is going with it and the now problem of illegals here in the States. This Pale Face does not give a rats ass that she is pist about the Indians getting a raw deal back in the times of old. I am not responsible for what happen back then and if she feels she has gotten screwed in this situation let take to the Founding Fathers or dig Custer up give him the piece of her mind like he would give a damn.
I didn't elaborate on my parent's insurance because I didn't expect someone that relies only on Medicare for ALL their healthcare needs to understand the many types of insurance over the past 50 years that have been available. I never said they got rich off of insurance, but I can see how you could come to that conclusion because of you and your husbands lack of adequate insurance.
I found it interesting how much this subject bothered you. Just because some people are better at making sure they don't become a burden to their children, or are one illness away from turning their assets over to the state so they can go into a long term care facility, doesn't give you the right to accuse someone of lying, or breaking the law.
You might not want to use the word "nuts" when referring to yourself. Someone will probably agree with you, and have you committed.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44586 Jul 9, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't elaborate on my parent's insurance because I didn't expect someone that relies only on Medicare for ALL their healthcare needs to understand the many types of insurance over the past 50 years that have been available. I never said they got rich off of insurance, but I can see how you could come to that conclusion because of you and your husbands lack of adequate insurance.
I found it interesting how much this subject bothered you. Just because some people are better at making sure they don't become a burden to their children, or are one illness away from turning their assets over to the state so they can go into a long term care facility, doesn't give you the right to accuse someone of lying, or breaking the law.
You might not want to use the word "nuts" when referring to yourself. Someone will probably agree with you, and have you committed.
I am sorry you are to stupid to comprehend what you are told! We have adequate health insurance now and every since we got married ! I know how the health insurance works! You said your parent made money from their health insurance when the got sick. Has anyone in your family ever had a policy that had no deductible, no co-pay and paid 100% of the bills? Probably not! Will we did for years and when My Husband fought cancer it paid off beautifully but we did not make many off his cancer! You seem to have a problem with us now having Medicare, plus a supplement and drug insurance. I am not nuts but you damn sure are. Going on about something in history that is done and over with and tell me I am responsible. We here is something you can work on for your Indian issues. Pocahontas is related to some First Ladies. Edith Wilson which is deceased and Nancy Reagan. Maybe Nancy will help you with you Indian issues.
You are the one that came on here making statement about Health insurance and you could answer any question put to you.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44587 Jul 9, 2013
The cost of subsidies for those seeking government aid through ObamaCare has increased dramatically, critics say – even before a single dollar has been collected.
Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah wrote a letter to the administration asking why the president is already requesting 107 percent more than three years ago to pay for subsidies.
"They low-balled everything, and they knew they were not asking for enough money to actually do this," John Goodman of the National Center for Policy Analysis said. "And so now they are coming along saying:'Oh, we've just discovered we don't have enough money'. They should’ve known that from day one."
"I don’t think most of America will be shocked that a government project is coming in over budget," Jim Capretta of the American Enterprise Institute said. "It’s the typical story and so yeah it's probably happening in this case as well."
The remarks followed by days the administration’s announcement it was easing requirements on those seeking government aid through ObamaCare, making it easier to apply for subsidies.
White House spokesman Jay Carney portrayed it as another example of flexibility.
"We have made clear all along when it comes to working with states that we are flexible with the way that they implement the Affordable Care Act," he said.
The Department of Health and Human Services quietly announced Friday it was tweaking the rules requiring those seeking federal aid for insurance coverage to prove they actually need the help.
Under the law, those seeking subsidies are supposed to have incomes no higher than 400 percent of the federal poverty line. Further, they can't have access to affordable insurance through their jobs.
The administration looked to the newly created "exchanges" -- a blend of federal- and-state run insurance marketplaces -- to verify those facts. Originally, the administration wanted to launch random checks to verify whether applicants got insurance through their jobs, and to individually verify everyone's income level.
But Reuters reports that the new rules released on Friday will give 16 states -- as well as the District of Columbia -- a pass for now on the employer-insurance verification. For those states, which are launching their own exchanges, the federal government will give them until 2015 to start random checks. The exchanges themselves launch at the beginning of 2014.
Last week the administration also announced it was delaying until 2015 a requirement that businesses employing 50 or more workers provide access to insurance.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44588 Jul 9, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't elaborate on my parent's insurance because I didn't expect someone that relies only on Medicare for ALL their healthcare needs to understand the many types of insurance over the past 50 years that have been available. I never said they got rich off of insurance, but I can see how you could come to that conclusion because of you and your husbands lack of adequate insurance.
So are you saying now that I am on Medicare that I am below you, Kiddo? So what kind of health coverage do you have Babe? Guess what Babe Since Oct 4th 2012 I have had 2 major surgeries and all medical bills are paid for! Own my home that was built in 2003, all autos paid for, all bills paid for. Back when we had 3 kids at home we did the same plus sent all three to college without student loans.

I never said you were lying or your parents were breaking the law I said I don't think you knew what the H3LL you are talking about!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44589 Jul 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Back in the time of history you are going back to did our government have laws in place at that time in regards to the entering the boards of the US? I am pretty sure the answer is NO. Now there are laws to people entering and leaving the boards of the US. I can not change what happened in history to what our country is today. There are laws to people crossing the US boards and these laws need to be followed. Even now there are laws for the US citizen leaving and return to the US. So if a US citizens needs to show legal IDs to leave and return then I would it is not asking that anyone crossing our board to come here do the same.
Allow me to show you what stupid looks like. You used the word board instead of border. Once is a mistake, but three times now that's stupid!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44590 Jul 9, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>There is no deductible for Medicare if it is secondary, that I know of. Medicare becomes secondary anytime you have other health insurances. My parents had enough insurance that they made money when they got sick, so don't hold me to that.
The reason I didn't answer before was because I had to go. I have an 11 and 14 year old so things can get crazy in a moments notice. Sorry.
So What remember posting this about your parent had enough insurance that they 'made' money when they got sick, so don't hold me to that.
You stated that and I hold you to your post!

Also Friday June 21 Page 2152 you posted "I have those worries now, and I have enough insurance to cover bills except yearly deductibles"

Remember posting that?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44591 Jul 9, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to show you what stupid looks like. You used the word board instead of border. Once is a mistake, but three times now that's stupid!
Read my next post and see what stupid looks like when they can not remember what they had post!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44592 Jul 9, 2013
Sorry So What that should have said read my last post instead of next!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44594 Jul 9, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to show you what stupid looks like. You used the word board instead of border. Once is a mistake, but three times now that's stupid!
Yep you got me! That's what I get for posting late at nite waiting for a pill the Doc gave me to take to settle my lower back down so I could get some rest. Try not to take anything but what I did that day set it into spasms. Oh well I know I am not perfect like you seem to think you are. You just can't remember at your younger than me age what you post.
Zane

United States

#44595 Jul 9, 2013
Pill popping TRAMARA----Takes you far, far, away.
Zane

United States

#44596 Jul 9, 2013
Packing Heat has been far, far, far, away for a long, long, long time.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44597 Jul 9, 2013
Zane wrote:
Pill popping TRAMARA----Takes you far, far, away.
1 pill and had not had one in 2 weeks. So Stuff it Kane! Like to see you handle a lumbar back problem!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44598 Jul 9, 2013
Glad to see some finally showing their true colors
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44599 Jul 9, 2013
How Medicare works with other insurance. If you have Medicare and other health insurance or coverage, each type of coverage is called a "payer." When there's more than one payer, "coordination of benefits" rules decide which one pays first. The "primary payer" pays what it owes on your bills first, and then sends the rest to the "secondary payer" to pay. In some cases, there may also be a third payer.

What it means to pay primary/secondary
The insurance that pays first (primary payer) pays up to the limits of its coverage.
The one that pays second (secondary payer) only pays if there are costs the primary insurer didn't cover.
The secondary payer (which may be Medicare) may not pay all the uncovered costs.
If your employer insurance is the secondary payer, you may need to enroll in Medicare Part B before your insurance will pay.
Paying "first" means paying the whole bill up to the limits of the coverage. It doesn't always mean the primary payer pays first in time. If the insurance company doesn't pay the claim promptly (usually within 120 days), your doctor or other provider may bill Medicare. Medicare may make a conditional payment to pay the bill, and then later recover any payments the primary payer should've made.

If you have questions about who pays first, or if your insurance changes, call the Medicare Coordination of Benefits Contractor.
What's a conditional payment?
A conditional payment is a payment Medicare makes for services another payer may be responsible for. Medicare makes this conditional payment so you won't have to use your own money to pay the bill. The payment is "conditional" because it must be repaid to Medicare when a settlement, judgment, award, or other payment is made.
If Medicare makes a conditional payment for an item or service, and you get a settlement, judgment, award, or other payment for that item or service from an insurance company later, the conditional payment must be repaid to Medicare. You’re responsible for making sure Medicare gets repaid for the conditional payment.
How Medicare recovers conditional payments
If Medicare makes a conditional payment, you or your representative should call the Medicare Coordination of Benefits Contractor (COBC).
The COBC will notify the recovery contractor to work on your case. The recovery contractor is a separate contractor who uses the information you or your representative gives to the COBC to see Medicare gets repaid for the conditional payments.
The recovery contractor will gather information about any conditional payments Medicare made related to your pending settlement, judgment, or award. Once a settlement, judgment, or award is final, you or your representative should call the recovery contractor. The recovery contractor will get the final repayment amount (if any) on your case and issue a letter requesting repayment.

Search Medicare.gov for covered items type your Medicare.gov A federal government website managed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
7500 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21244

Here is a little info about Medicare working with other health insurance coverage.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44600 Jul 9, 2013
What I have read about having medicare and other health insurance coverage each policy is referred to as payers. Many thing determine when Medicare pays first or if on a group plan and it pay first then medicare. If there is another health policy there is always a first payer, second payer and a third payer. You are to give infor to your health care providers which is the primary payer and how many payers will be involved so the providers will be able to file the insurance properly. Primary will figure their pay out and then send the paper work the next payer and if there is a third payer the second payer will send them the paperwork to get the claims paid. Medicare can be first payer or second payer or third payer depending on the situation of the person health insurance set up. All money goes for paying the medical bills.

You can go to www.medicare.gov for more info
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44601 Jul 9, 2013
Look it up clueless! Don't take my word for the info.
I am pretty sure I know who clueless is.

So no matter how many health insurance policies your parents want to buy it comes down to First payer is primary and all after that will pay their present of the medical bill but they do not pay to the patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Bill in Dville 64,427
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min Mgtn Res 75,931
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min woo-boy 35,106
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 179,021
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Obama Bitches 101,033
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 7 hr Mississippi gurl 4,783
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in California'... 22 hr Franklin Tumnus 2
More from around the web