OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43919 Jun 19, 2013
Here is the link to the IRS and immigration protests and speakers in DC today if any of you wants to watch it and see the updates

http://rednationrising.wordpress.com/2013/06/...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43920 Jun 19, 2013
Capitol Hill police are trying to block activists attending Wednesday's "Audit the IRS" rally from also attending a nearly day-long press conference on immigration, hosted by Reps. Steve King and Louie Gohmert. The IRS rally is on the west side of the Capitol, while the immigration event is on the east side. Organizers for the IRS event were told by Hill police that "your people" can only assemble on the west side. Organizers were told to remove the activists from the immigration event.
Capitol Hill police left a voicemail for Kevin Mooneyhan, Deputy Executive Director of Tea Party Patriots, saying that "your people" only are permitted to assemble for the event on the west side of the Capitol. The activists' presence at the immigration event on the east side, supposedly violates the terms of the Tea Party's permit. Mooneyhan was instructed to move any activists who planned on attending the Tea Party rally away from the immigration event.
Keep in mind, the immigration event is hosted by sitting members of Congress. The notion that citizens can't attend an event featuring duly elected Representatives in a public space is absurd.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#43921 Jun 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
he treated you with same 'respect' as one professional to another.

Respect is a good thing.
The same could be said for fried puppies.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43922 Jun 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a different suspect than Just.
I am thinking there is more than one also. I'm not sure who it might be but I know for sure it is not me. Who ever is doing it has a lot of time on their hands and is quite childish.

This may sound odd coming from me But I think this beat up thing on Justi is going to fair. Even though I do not respect her postings and she darn sure does not respect or like me I think the attacks need to calm down.
Zane

United States

#43923 Jun 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought at first too but something just seems to be stranger going on. Now our President is not saying if you're a US PERSON we're not spying on you. Umm, that means you're not spying on terrorists on American soil.
Also, I just want to make sure people are seeing through the smoke and mirrors. They keep saying they have to have a warrant to listen to phone calls. What that means is they are storing our phone calls, but can't listen to them without a warrant.
If anyone believes this bullshit, I have ocean front property in Kansas to sell.
The secret FISA court has only rejected 11 requests out of over 33,000.
According to Greta Van Sustern who was a former prosecutor the number of FISA requests is much higher than what you posted and only 1 was rejected. Greta said it's rate of approval for request vs those granted is like 99.999%. I already know Obama will outright speak misrepresentations I have 5 years of data. Analyst can make decisions without FISA approval if deemed real time data is of the nature to trigger 'listening' on content is what I am understanding but if it's discovered not of the nature to trigger real time inspection then whatever copies which I took to mean printed copies must be destroyed which I took to mean shredded. But all metadata is stored. Now, those who came out of the Closed Intelligence Meeting more than one congress member claimed pretty close to the same thing Nadler said and that version of the story got shut down quickly.

I'm totally suspicious.
Zane

United States

#43924 Jun 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am thinking there is more than one also. I'm not sure who it might be but I know for sure it is not me. Who ever is doing it has a lot of time on their hands and is quite childish.
This may sound odd coming from me But I think this beat up thing on Justi is going to fair. Even though I do not respect her postings and she darn sure does not respect or like me I think the attacks need to calm down.
Karen uses more than one computer she also has a co-conspirator who helps with the b.s. postings. You are kind hearted Tamara and that's special and not seen enough in the mean society we now live in but I hope you understand I am committed as long as I am able to call out the fake posts every time she decides to play the game. It unfair to those who are sincere who are posting informational posts and trying to communicate with one another... for her to fake post in our usernames. She wants to post gibberish let her do it with her username and that way she can own it.

But she is drawing attention from more and more individuals everyone on this thread has warned her against doing so including myself. The first to attack is Karen then people react negatively, one day she is going to attack the wrong person.
FartForGas

Rowlett, TX

#43925 Jun 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
It unfair to those who are sincere who are posting informational posts and trying to communicate with one another... for her to fake post in our usernames. She wants to post gibberish let her do it with her username and that way she can own it.

one day she is going to attack the wrong person.
What possible difference could it make ?
There's no importance to any subject on this forum.
It's all howling in the wind.

It's an inflated sense of self-importance to believe
anyone of any importance could ever be posting here
or that any offense to any person here matters.
Zane

United States

#43926 Jun 19, 2013
Hello Karen so how's the hamster?

LOL
Boondock Saint

United States

#43927 Jun 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought at first too but something just seems to be stranger going on. Now our President is not saying if you're a US PERSON we're not spying on you. Umm, that means you're not spying on terrorists on American soil.
Also, I just want to make sure people are seeing through the smoke and mirrors. They keep saying they have to have a warrant to listen to phone calls. What that means is they are storing our phone calls, but can't listen to them without a warrant.
If anyone believes this bullshit, I have ocean front property in Kansas to sell.
The secret FISA court has only rejected 11 requests out of over 33,000.
The government lies this administration the worse of all.
Boondock Saint

United States

#43928 Jun 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
The same could be said for fried puppies.
Peta would luv you, lol.
Boondock Saint

United States

#43929 Jun 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Greta Van Sustern who was a former prosecutor the number of FISA requests is much higher than what you posted and only 1 was rejected. Greta said it's rate of approval for request vs those granted is like 99.999%. I already know Obama will outright speak misrepresentations I have 5 years of data. Analyst can make decisions without FISA approval if deemed real time data is of the nature to trigger 'listening' on content is what I am understanding but if it's discovered not of the nature to trigger real time inspection then whatever copies which I took to mean printed copies must be destroyed which I took to mean shredded. But all metadata is stored. Now, those who came out of the Closed Intelligence Meeting more than one congress member claimed pretty close to the same thing Nadler said and that version of the story got shut down quickly.
I'm totally suspicious.
Only an idiot wouldn't be suspicious.
Boondock Saint

United States

#43930 Jun 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen uses more than one computer she also has a co-conspirator who helps with the b.s. postings. You are kind hearted Tamara and that's special and not seen enough in the mean society we now live in but I hope you understand I am committed as long as I am able to call out the fake posts every time she decides to play the game. It unfair to those who are sincere who are posting informational posts and trying to communicate with one another... for her to fake post in our usernames. She wants to post gibberish let her do it with her username and that way she can own it.
But she is drawing attention from more and more individuals everyone on this thread has warned her against doing so including myself. The first to attack is Karen then people react negatively, one day she is going to attack the wrong person.
Yeah that would work but she could still use several computers an post in different names. But she doesn't do that does she instead she uses you guys names and post crap.

She's attracting attention alright, lol, maybe she thinks no advertisement is bad advertisement...but that only works in Hollywood with people like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. Even Kanye West got slapped down when he pulled that stunt with Taylor Swift, lol.
Boondock Saint

United States

#43931 Jun 19, 2013
FartForGas wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible difference could it make ?
There's no importance to any subject on this forum.
It's all howling in the wind.
It's an inflated sense of self-importance to believe
anyone of any importance could ever be posting here
or that any offense to any person here matters.
Inflated sense of self importance is something you would have a PHD in now wouldn't you?
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43932 Jun 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>According to Greta Van Sustern who was a former prosecutor the number of FISA requests is much higher than what you posted and only 1 was rejected. Greta said it's rate of approval for request vs those granted is like 99.999%. I already know Obama will outright speak misrepresentations I have 5 years of data. Analyst can make decisions without FISA approval if deemed real time data is of the nature to trigger 'listening' on content is what I am understanding but if it's discovered not of the nature to trigger real time inspection then whatever copies which I took to mean printed copies must be destroyed which I took to mean shredded. But all metadata is stored. Now, those who came out of the Closed Intelligence Meeting more than one congress member claimed pretty close to the same thing Nadler said and that version of the story got shut down quickly.

I'm totally suspicious.
Hmm. Well, either way, it's a small amount that has been turned down lol Makes you wonder what the hell was in the few were rejected.

Several NSA whistleblowers say our phone calls are stored. They would have to store them. How else would they get a warrant to listen to them? Obama is a snake and very, very good at it.
Boondock Saint

United States

#43933 Jun 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
Hello Karen so how's the hamster?
LOL
Might be a gerbil I confuse my rodents sometimes.
Zane

United States

#43934 Jun 19, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Well, either way, it's a small amount that has been turned down lol Makes you wonder what the hell was in the few were rejected.
Several NSA whistleblowers say our phone calls are stored. They would have to store them. How else would they get a warrant to listen to them? Obama is a snake and very, very good at it.
It's all about power and control. More is coming out about the State Department and Hillary's group and their actions in running the state department. These scandals are poping up everywhere.
Zane

United States

#43935 Jun 19, 2013
Boondock Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be a gerbil I confuse my rodents sometimes.
a rat is a rat is a rat....LOL
Boondock Saint

United States

#43936 Jun 19, 2013
little short fat hamster, gerbil, rat likes to play with the icon button doesn't she, lol?

spam me baby!
Boondock Saint

United States

#43937 Jun 19, 2013
kinky....
Bud

United States

#43938 Jun 19, 2013
I think she's using home computer, laptop, cell so she can post icons and she could do the same with the way she posts under other identities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Commodore Jedi 123,130
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 3 hr psychosis abounds 182
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Ramsey Bolton 110,318
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Illinois's ... (Oct '14) 6 hr Upgradeplease 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Another Damn Liberal 104,031
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) Tue Angel mom 35
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) Mon thomas 27
More from around the web