OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43310 Jun 13, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't it a bitch, being in the path of progress
and being run over. It's a shame that Hispanics
are making more political and economic advancement
than Okies and other lower class types of the same
ilk ( blacks & indians ).

Get used to it.

According to public records, you were conceived in a test tube at a mental institution when Ten retards jacked into the your test tube and obviously the test tube wasn't sterilized from the fecal test session. To make matters worse, the stoooopidfuckingposts forum is missing its idiot, because you're here... but stay stupid dumbass.

Really, shouldn't you be getting back since you're there Pridefest parade queen of Grapevine again this year?

You ain't got a damn clue what the hell is going on. You're still one of those that wonder what the hell is happening, lol. Give it up, go on back they miss you. The stoooopidfuckingposts forum needs you to post for them again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43311 Jun 13, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Boehner reminds me of the days of Trent Lott, he was always doing back door deals that I didn't agree with. Back in the Papa Bush days, seems so long ago because this administration feels like its been destroying America for the last 30 years.

Read a New York Post article on Hillary's State Dept. and the crap that's coming out should make it clear to anyone the White House doesn't need her kind of 'leadership'. To add to the prostitution and underage prostitution, drug rings scandals, then we find out a shocking amount of the contractors hired have criminal backgrounds!

Did you guys see Clapper's testimony in March when he answered Sen. Wyden(D-OR) question on whether American citizens were being spied on and whether conversations/emails were being confiscated and stored? A blind man could see he was lying through his teeth!

Yep, yep and yep. They're all liars and only a few are willing to do anything about it, and its not enough.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43312 Jun 13, 2013
Conservative lawmakers are planning a day-long Lincoln-Douglas-style debate on immigration in front of the U.S. Capitol building next Wednesday to counter what they say has been a lack of legitimate debate inside the halls of Congress.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said the open-forum debate will feature "border security, anti-amnesty members of Congress." King is one of several House Republicans leading a charge for a special Republican conference meeting on an immigration bill they say will mean amnesty for illegal immigrants.

The debate is slated for Wednesday, June 19 from 9 a.m. to noon and then again from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. In between, members of Congress will join with an already-planned Tea Party rally against the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of conservative organizations.
Maddy

United States

#43313 Jun 13, 2013
We heard from those of the far left persuasion that Sarah Palin was fired from FOX News. Nothing could be farther from the truth....

Roger Ailes announces Sarah Palin is coming back to FOX News and she turned down a previous contract renewal as FOX wanted to keep her on board. Ailes said "he's delighted and hopes Sarah continues to speak her mind".

I remember someone on this thread howling at the moon that Sarah Palin was booted to the curb by FOX which is clearly no true as Roger Ailes openly supports her and speaks very highly of her. Refers to her as part of the FOX Family!
Zane

United States

#43314 Jun 13, 2013
Maddy wrote:
We heard from those of the far left persuasion that Sarah Palin was fired from FOX News. Nothing could be farther from the truth....
Roger Ailes announces Sarah Palin is coming back to FOX News and she turned down a previous contract renewal as FOX wanted to keep her on board. Ailes said "he's delighted and hopes Sarah continues to speak her mind".
I remember someone on this thread howling at the moon that Sarah Palin was booted to the curb by FOX which is clearly no true as Roger Ailes openly supports her and speaks very highly of her. Refers to her as part of the FOX Family!
LMAO....oooooh that will have the progressive liberal loons frothing at the mouth!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43315 Jun 13, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO....oooooh that will have the progressive liberal loons frothing at the mouth!
There is a reason why the left hates her. Sarah and Michelle Bachman are both classy, beautiful traditional LADIES that can take care of themselves and aren't victims. They are strong women, good wives and mothers, smart, and can hang with the big boys without spewing something about feminism. they know they are ladies and they like to be treated as such. They intimidate the left. I mean, have you seen the women on the left ?
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43316 Jun 13, 2013
You’ve seen them on television and heard them on the radio, those commercials boasting that “conservatives” like Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan are working to make sure we have a tough, enforceable immigration system that closes our borders and makes all those illegals go to the back of the line to await possible future citizenship.

So who is feeding us these lies using Rubio and Ryan to scam conservatives? They are paid for by a group known as Americans for a Conservative Direction. Sounds good, right? Sounds like the kind of organization we should want to support. Don’t bet the farm on it.

It turns out that this group is being financed by none other than billionaire Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg a conservative? David Horowitz — an ardent communist turned conservative and a man who knows one when he sees one — has called Zuckerberg an “uber-leftist” and Americans for a Conservative Direction an “Orwellian front group” filled with “Arlen Specter Republicans.”

A series of opinion pieces published on left-wing websites have criticized Zuckerberg for supporting such stalwart “conservative Republicans” as Lindsay Graham and Chris Christie. I guess this qualifies Zuckerberg for a lifetime membership in the Heritage Foundation.

In a recent column, Horowitz described how Zuckerberg’s group published the results of a push-poll showing 71 percent of voters — and 74 percent of conservative Republicans!— support the senate bill. Here is how the poll question is worded:

“As you may have heard, there is a proposal facing Congress to reform the nation’s immigration laws. This proposal would establish a pathway to citizenship for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants presently in the country, as long as they pass a criminal background check, pay a fine and back taxes, learn English, and wait at least 13 years. The plan would also allow more high-skilled immigrants into the country in technology, science and engineering fields and create a guest worker program to address labor shortages in industries like agriculture and construction. Finally, the plan would require a series of increased border security measures before anyone here illegally can apply for citizenship — including greater enforcement, extended fencing along the border, and a requirement that all employers verify the legal status of individuals before hiring them. Do you support or oppose this proposal?”
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43317 Jun 13, 2013
Go this White House website.

http://m.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/06/13/paper...

What do you see? These people can't get anything right. Lol
Zane

United States

#43318 Jun 13, 2013
Oklahoma wins at the Supreme Court on Thursday when all judges unanimously sided with Oklahoma against TEXAS. The dispute was on water which the fast growing area of Ft. Worth desires and through the courts intended to force Oklahoma to sell. The Obama Administration sided with Texas against Oklahoma but the Supreme's didn't agree.

Where oh where is WarForOil?

*AP
6/13/2013

Tarrant Regional Water District vs. Herrmann 11-889
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#43319 Jun 13, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
According to public records, you were conceived in a test tube at a mental institution when Ten retards jacked into the your test tube and obviously the test tube wasn't sterilized from the fecal test session. To make matters worse, the stoooopidfuckingposts forum is missing its idiot, because you're here... but stay stupid dumbass.
Really, shouldn't you be getting back since you're there Pridefest parade queen of Grapevine again this year?
You ain't got a damn clue what the hell is going on. You're still one of those that wonder what the hell is happening, lol. Give it up, go on back they miss you. The stoooopidfuckingposts forum needs you to post for them again.
You really are a fine example of Okie.
Gutter mouth and stupid. Can't even
compose an intelligible insult.
Zane

United States

#43320 Jun 13, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
compose a intelligible insult.
LOL, hey the Obama Administration sided with the loser today didn't they?

I'm trying hard not to gloat to much but OKLAHOMA kicked TEXAS'S butt today at the U.S. SUPREME COURT!

UNANIMOUS DECISION BY THE SUPREMES...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43321 Jun 13, 2013
Hopefully to be the start of something good. One down.

A political theme being advanced by “progressives,” that pro-gun support is going to cost politicians their seats, got a harsh reality check Tuesday when Republican Samuel Belsito captured the Connecticut State Legislature’s 53rd House District. The special election, held to replace Democrat representative Bryan Hurlburt, who resigned to take a job with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, marks the first time a Republican has won the district in 40 years, The Journal Inquirer reported
JAG

United States

#43323 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why the left hates her. Sarah and Michelle Bachman are both classy, beautiful traditional LADIES that can take care of themselves and aren't victims. They are strong women, good wives and mothers, smart, and can hang with the big boys without spewing something about feminism. they know they are ladies and they like to be treated as such. They intimidate the left. I mean, have you seen the women on the left ?
That's why I think the village idiot hated Tamara, Misty, my neighbor Dee and of course the women you named because all of these women have been successful wives, mothers and in their chosen careers and are happy in their lives. Like you said if a woman holds true to any traditional values the radical left are vicious in their hate filled attacks, we've seen that right here on this thread.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43325 Jun 14, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
compose an intelligible insult.

It's good enough for a test tube baby created like you were and... I dont care what idiots like think about me. you are nothing more than a trailer trash idiot from Grapevine Texas and you can think whatever you want. You are totally irrelevent to me, this nation and the rest of the world, TOTALLY IRRELEVENT, so run along junior, go play in the middle of the highway.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#43326 Jun 14, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying hard not to gloat to much but OKLAHOMA kicked TEXAS'S butt today at the U.S. SUPREME COURT!
And SE Oklahoma gets to remain poor.
Texas would have paid a fortune for the water.
Instead Texas plans on another big lake in
eastern Texas. The local Okies wanted to sell.

Stupid grand standing Okie legislators.
They cut there nose off to spite their face.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#43327 Jun 14, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Again and again you harp on this theme.
Your obsession with homosexuality betrays
you.

There have never been gay parades or events
in Grapevine.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43328 Jun 14, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Again and again you harp on this theme.
Your obsession with homosexuality betrays
you.
There have never been gay parades or events
in Grapevine.

It's ok Tinkerbell, no one here really gives a damn about you anyway so don't fear being queer.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43329 Jun 14, 2013
Good Morning:
Been reading over all the postings. Very interesting reading. Thank you all for doing all the work for me. I am not sure where time goes but yesterday was gone and I had no time to watch anything on TV or be on computer. So thank you for all the info you are posting on here and the short cuts to where to look. But all and all a very good day.
Picked my computer up yesterday and they made me feel very good about some pictures I had in My Picture folders. I told them to make sure they had the downloading on to CDs & DVDs fixed and they could use my pictures folders. They picked 3 folders named fireworks, hummingbirds & Redbirds, & yellowbirds. They said they were very good pictures and asked where & who took them. I was beaming when I said I did. So today I hope to get my friends pictures put on a DVD disk for her today.
Again thanks for all the good postings and you all have a Great Day!
Caveman Jesus

United States

#43330 Jun 14, 2013
Just imagine, Jerry Erland getting out of prison and opening a cafe serving hate and painkillers each day. Please don't be so shocked if some democrates are still living in Oklahoma, They did run this state for almost 90 years.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43331 Jun 14, 2013
Good morning Tamara. I glad for you and your computer and pictures. I've lost a hard drive with very important info in it. ALWAYS back up to a memory card.

Here is what Glenn Greenwald wrote this morning. Looks like we're in for a bumpy ride.

I haven't been able to write this week here because I've been participating in the debate over the fallout from last week's NSA stories, and because we are very busy working on and writing the next series of stories that will begin appearing very shortly. I did, though, want to note a few points, and particularly highlight what Democratic Rep. Loretta Sanchez said after Congress on Wednesday was given a classified briefing by NSA officials on the agency's previously secret surveillance activities:

"What we learned in there is significantly more than what is out in the media today.... I can't speak to what we learned in there, and I don't know if there are other leaks, if there's more information somewhere, if somebody else is going to step up, but I will tell you that I believe it's the tip of the iceberg .... I think it's just broader than most people even realize, and I think that's, in one way, what astounded most of us, too."

The Congresswoman is absolutely right: what we have reported thus far is merely "the tip of the iceberg" of what the NSA is doing in spying on Americans and the world. She's also right that when it comes to NSA spying, "there is significantly more than what is out in the media today", and that's exactly what we're working to rectify.

But just consider what she's saying: as a member of Congress, she had no idea how invasive and vast the NSA's surveillance activities are. Sen. Jon Tester, who is a member of the Homeland Security Committee, said the same thing, telling MSNBC about the disclosures that "I don't see how that compromises the security of this country whatsoever" and adding: "quite frankly, it helps people like me become aware of a situation that I wasn't aware of before because I don't sit on that Intelligence Committee."

How can anyone think that it's remotely healthy in a democracy to have the NSA building a massive spying apparatus about which even members of Congress, including Senators on the Homeland Security Committee, are totally ignorant and find "astounding" when they learn of them? How can anyone claim with a straight face that there is robust oversight when even members of the Senate Intelligence Committee are so constrained in their ability to act that they are reduced to issuing vague, impotent warnings to the public about what they call radical "secret law" enabling domestic spying that would "stun" Americans to learn about it, but are barred to disclose what it is they're so alarmed by? Put another way, how can anyone contest the value and justifiability of the stories that we were able to publish as a result of Edward Snowden's whistleblowing: stories that informed the American public - including even the US Congress - about these incredibly consequential programs? What kind of person would think that it would be preferable to remain in the dark - totally ignorant - about them?

I have a column in the Guardian's newspaper edition tomorrow examining the fallout from these stories. That will be posted here and I won't repeat that now. I will, though, note the following brief items:

(1) Much of US politics, and most of the pundit reaction to the NSA stories, are summarized by this one single visual from Pew:

The most vocal media critics of our NSA reporting, and the most vehement defenders of NSA surveillance, have been, by far, Democratic (especially Obama-loyal) pundits. As I've written many times, one of the most significant aspects of the Obama legacy has been the transformation of Democrats from pretend-opponents of the Bush War on Terror and National Security State into their biggest proponents: exactly what the CIA presciently and excitedly predicted in 2008 would happen with Obama's election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr TherealMcDonald n... 289,259
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Farts 1,084
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr ChicknButt 112,277
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr YIM 101,865
Election Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 11 hr Phelonious Monk 16,223
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Tue The Real Morgan 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Tue mEAT me in st louie 110,164
More from around the web