Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#43274 Jun 12, 2013
Maddy wrote:
MSNBC's Chris Hayes tried to rewrite history Tuesday by stating Gov. George Wallace of Alabama was a republican.
Not so, Gov. George Wallace who supported segregation was a democrat as were most Jim Crow-era leaders.
*MSNBC
Chris Hayes Show
6/12/2013
breitbart.com
6/12/2013
LMAO, WOW, the progressive liberals and the truth do not know each other...not even remotely.

I'm not surprise either. Several democrats have come out against MSNBC, not being a real news outlet and they say the same about Media Matters For America.

Great post btw.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43275 Jun 13, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You just went after the owner of the business to make it look like I was trashing my employees and customers.
God, do you read you own posts and spend a millisecond about what they say?
There's no execuse for it, at least one that was an honest adult would give.
But that's not you.
I see you still at it. Do you eve know what the heck you are talking about.

Bring up the post that "I" said you were trashing your employees and customers! You can't because I never said you were or had!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43276 Jun 13, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
She's dumb as a rock. Every time she posts the b.s. she posts and those other people from the Anti-American Business thread come over here and read...guess what they are going to do?
Right, report it over there and give their personal take on all of it and all it does is feed the fire against her husband's business and herself.
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
Thanks for your help. She is unbelievable. I really do feel sorry for someone that can't see the harm she is doing not only to herself but to others around her.
All she has to do is bring up the post she says I am saying. I really am amazed she has not gone to the other forum and blown a gasket.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43277 Jun 13, 2013
Zane:
I probably won't be on here much today. I got errands to run and one is picking up my lap top. Then after getting it home I need to go "ON FACEBOOK " to move some pictures into a folder for my friend that has been in the hopital 2 1/2 years because of a car wreck. Her husband post up dates and post pictures for the many people that check up on my friend. I put those pics and others on DVDs for her. She and I also share 2 Grandsons and I put those pictures on DVDS for her. Need to get that caught up. You all have a great Day.

Maddy your recant posts are very interesting. Good posting.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43278 Jun 13, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
She's dumb as a rock. Every time she posts the b.s. she posts and those other people from the Anti-American Business thread come over here and read...guess what they are going to do?
Right, report it over there and give their personal take on all of it and all it does is feed the fire against her husband's business and herself.
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
Just wanted to say the posters on the other topic have updated their posting as of late.
Zane

United States

#43279 Jun 13, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your help. She is unbelievable. I really do feel sorry for someone that can't see the harm she is doing not only to herself but to others around her.
All she has to do is bring up the post she says I am saying. I really am amazed she has not gone to the other forum and blown a gasket.
I'm sure she has that's why she came here to spread her brand of hate and lies. Any person who puts a silly thread over the importance of her family and her family business shows no concern for either her family or her husband's lifetime work.

Justaliar said she was going back to little green martians, I mean little green footballs blog. And she drug MistyGirl's name into her mess and MistyGirl ignores her totally and had nothing to do with what happened... All of us who post here knows that!
Zane

United States

#43280 Jun 13, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Zane:
I probably won't be on here much today. I got errands to run and one is picking up my lap top. Then after getting it home I need to go "ON FACEBOOK " to move some pictures into a folder for my friend that has been in the hopital 2 1/2 years because of a car wreck. Her husband post up dates and post pictures for the many people that check up on my friend. I put those pics and others on DVDs for her. She and I also share 2 Grandsons and I put those pictures on DVDS for her. Need to get that caught up. You all have a great Day.
Maddy your recant posts are very interesting. Good posting.
Be safe running you errands. I remember you talking to MistyGirl about your friend, that's really sad. Your friend will really appreciate those pictures it will mean the world to her to have those close to her.

We'll see you back here later you have a great day too!
Zane

United States

#43281 Jun 13, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to say the posters on the other topic have updated their posting as of late.
As long as she feeds the fire it will burn so I'm not surprised.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43282 Jun 13, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your help. She is unbelievable. I really do feel sorry for someone that can't see the harm she is doing not only to herself but to others around her.

I'll tell you why she doesn't go to that thread and blow a gasket. If she did, I am inclined to believe she would have a mob outside of that restaraunt protesting and making so much noise it would literally shut them down. She is absolutely too stupid to understand that she is only adding fuel to the fire she has already lit with her hate filled rhetoric. As Maddy had mentioned to me last night and I agree, it will not surprise either of us for this to be on News 9 if she keeps on with it. I truly do believe she is too stupid to realize the fire she is playing with.
MistyGirl

United States

#43283 Jun 13, 2013
Mosques are excluded from massive dragnet surveillance operation of the U.S. government since October 2011 mosques have been off limits to FBI agents.

"the FBI never canvassed Boston mosques until 4 days after the April 15th attacks and it had not checked out the radical Boston Mosques where the muslim bombers worshipped. The Bureau didn't even contact mosque leaders for help in identifying their images after those images were captured on close circuit t.v. cameras and cell phones."

Elizabeth Shield
breitbart.com
6/13/2013

Americans should be furious over the erosion of our rights to privacy in our emails and cell phone data when foreign nationals living in our country have more privacy than what we as citizens enjoy. The Boston Bombers could have been stopped and American lives could have been saved. Those who were horribly maimed by the incident suffered needlessly because our government is playing political games with our safety.

I hope citizens are angry enough to call, email, write, fax and use your twitter accounts to express the violations against us won't be tolerated. Don't be afraid to give your congressional representatives an ear full. They haven't done their jobs in protecting us.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#43284 Jun 13, 2013
People pay attention to this one. The battle between RINO's, dems and conservative Congress is on. Apparently Boehner and Pelosa have already made an amnesty deal and Boehner making threats against 70 revolting GOP's

Seventy House Republicans are planning a politically risky showdown with Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to try to force additional debate on an immigration bill they say will mean amnesty for illegal immigrants and have dire consequences for the country.

The 70 members are petitioning for a special Republican conference meeting on the bill, a "highly unusual" move to go head-to-head with the speaker, according to Reps. Michele Bachmann (Minn.), Steve King (Iowa) and Louie Gohmert (Texas), who are serving as spokespersons for the group.

Bachmann, King and Gohmert told TheBlaze the group is invoking the Hastert Rule: requiring support from a majority of the majority to bring a bill forward.

The petition is expected to go to the House leadership on Friday, but it's possible some signatories might remove their names due to political risk, or that Boehner could head off the challenge by striking a deal. Going against leadership in such a way could have harsh political consequences for the signatories, including retaliation such as permanently getting passed over for chairmanship positions.

A Boehner spokesman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Boehner is on a tight schedule for getting immigration reform passed in the House, predicting this week that Congress could finalize a bill for President Barack Obama's signature by the end of the year. Any major challenge could ignite push back from American public that could force lawmakers to scrap the bill, as happened in the 2007 immigration effort.

Bachmann said more than half of the Republicans in the House were elected after 2007, and have no concept of how strongly the public opposed it.

In an interview with World Net Daily, Bachmann predicted that if the immigration bill becomes law, "the whole political system will change."

"This is President Obama's number one political agenda item because he knows we will never again have a Republican president, ever, if amnesty goes into effect. We will perpetually have a progressive, liberal president, probably a Democrat, and we will probably see the House of Representatives go into Democrat hands and the Senate will stay in Democrat hands," Bachmann said.

She also said that if it passes, the bill will create a permanent progressive class.

"That's what's at risk right now. It may sound melodramatic, I don't mean it that way, but this is that big and that important," Bachmann said.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43285 Jun 13, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Mosques are excluded from massive dragnet surveillance operation of the U.S. government since October 2011 mosques have been off limits to FBI agents.

"the FBI never canvassed Boston mosques until 4 days after the April 15th attacks and it had not checked out the radical Boston Mosques where the muslim bombers worshipped. The Bureau didn't even contact mosque leaders for help in identifying their images after those images were captured on close circuit t.v. cameras and cell phones."

Elizabeth Shield
breitbart.com
6/13/2013

Americans should be furious over the erosion of our rights to privacy in our emails and cell phone data when foreign nationals living in our country have more privacy than what we as citizens enjoy. The Boston Bombers could have been stopped and American lives could have been saved. Those who were horribly maimed by the incident suffered needlessly because our government is playing political games with our safety.

I hope citizens are angry enough to call, email, write, fax and use your twitter accounts to express the violations against us won't be tolerated. Don't be afraid to give your congressional representatives an ear full. They haven't done their jobs in protecting us.

If anyone is left believing this Administration is worried about protecting us better think again!

Better pay close attention to this - we are definitely at war - make no mistake about it and their closest ally is Barack Hussein Obama.

View From Paris Not Yet Shown On News Here - UNBELIEVABLE

Have a good look.

Take a look at your future AUSTRALIA, CANADA and AMERICA ?

CLICK BELOW:
http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnpla...
Marcus

United States

#43286 Jun 13, 2013
The immigration bill is nothing but a bill to get votes for the progressive liberal agenda. To give away what Americans have died to preserve for our legal citizens.

Until this bill requires closed/secure borders we should never give all these illegals anything. If you remember the democrats pulled a stunt with Reagan saying and promising if he gave amnesty part of that agreement was border security but the security part NEVER happened.

We shouldn't fall for that b.s. again!
MistyGirl

United States

#43287 Jun 13, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone is left believing this Administration is worried about protecting us better think again!
Better pay close attention to this - we are definitely at war - make no mistake about it and their closest ally is Barack Hussein Obama.
Have a good look.
CLICK BELOW:
That is what the radical Islamist intend for the world no other religion but theirs. Our current administration is supporting it both from the White House PC crowd and in the DOJ with Eric Holder. If anyone tries to warn about this real threat then the progressive liberals try to label that person a racist. It has nothing to do with racism it has everything to do with radical Islamist taking over our country demanding 'special treatment' not provided to the rest of the population. France is also supporting these Islamist on their welfare system and it stated in the report they are producing more children than any other segment of their society. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what their game plan is for France and any other country they infiltrate. Look at the Boston Bombers, all of them and their families were on public assistance in housing and SNAP. We are paying these people to do what they are doing to our country just like what our foreign aid is accomplishing in Egypt and other M.E. countries.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#43288 Jun 13, 2013
Marcus wrote:
The immigration bill is nothing but a bill to get votes for the progressive liberal agenda. To give away what Americans have died to preserve for our legal citizens.

Until this bill requires closed/secure borders we should never give all these illegals anything. If you remember the democrats pulled a stunt with Reagan saying and promising if he gave amnesty part of that agreement was border security but the security part NEVER happened.

Okay that article didnt explain very well what has happened.

When I get to my laptop I will try to explain. Basically RINOs have united with dems and Tea Party/Conservatives are being thrown under the bus. This is no longer "obstructive GOP", this is now "obstructive Tea Party" and we are now targets. TP/Conservatives are being threatened by Boehner if they go against amnesty bill. TP/Conservatives are being isolated.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#43289 Jun 13, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:

Have a good look.

CLICK BELOW:
Can't see this in my phone. Will look when I get to a PC
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43290 Jun 13, 2013
Marcus wrote:

I totally agree with you on this one!

Yet you never hear the Progressive Liberal retards admit they lied to get all those new Democrat voters.

It's always, Reagan did it so why is it wrong if Obama does it?

It was wrong when Reagan did it and it would be wrong if Obama did it without first securing the borders, both north and south and all around first and then deny new immigrants the right to vote. If they were never able to vote then Progressives wouldn't waste a minute trying to make them legal.

Demanding a voter ID should be at the top of the list and anyone caught commiting fraud should get life in prison without ever getting parole.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#43291 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Okay that article didnt explain very well what has happened.

When I get to my laptop I will try to explain. Basically RINOs have united with dems and Tea Party/Conservatives are being thrown under the bus. This is no longer "obstructive GOP", this is now "obstructive Tea Party" and we are now targets. TP/Conservatives are being threatened by Boehner if they go against amnesty bill. TP/Conservatives are being isolated.
And if you all read what Biden said about Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, then this should make sense. I have even seen the far left say they are posses about the NSA leaks bc it makes people like Cruz and Paul look good to the youth. The RINO's know their time is up and the dems are scared shitless of Cruz, Paul, Lee, Goehmert, etc so they are trying hard to corner them and make them look bad. The GOO has sold their souls to progressive dems to save their own cushy jobs and throwing the Constitution in Obamas toilet. Shots about to get real.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#43292 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>And if you all read what Biden said about Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, then this should make sense. I have even seen the far left say they are posses about the NSA leaks bc it makes people like Cruz and Paul look good to the youth. The RINO's know their time is up and the dems are scared shitless of Cruz, Paul, Lee, Goehmert, etc so they are trying hard to corner them and make them look bad. The GOO has sold their souls to progressive dems to save their own cushy jobs and throwing the Constitution in Obamas toilet. Shots about to get real.
That should say pissed about NSA
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#43293 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>And if you all read what Biden said about Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, then this should make sense. I have even seen the far left say they are posses about the NSA leaks bc it makes people like Cruz and Paul look good to the youth. The RINO's know their time is up and the dems are scared shitless of Cruz, Paul, Lee, Goehmert, etc so they are trying hard to corner them and make them look bad. The GOO has sold their souls to progressive dems to save their own cushy jobs and throwing the Constitution in Obamas toilet. Shots about to get real.
And GOP, not GOO, although it is fitting lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min No Surprize 153,627
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Oracle 55,515
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Billy 58,147
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Liberal forever 18,399
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSenior 149,791
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,955
Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 245
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••