OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43288 Jun 13, 2013
Marcus wrote:
The immigration bill is nothing but a bill to get votes for the progressive liberal agenda. To give away what Americans have died to preserve for our legal citizens.

Until this bill requires closed/secure borders we should never give all these illegals anything. If you remember the democrats pulled a stunt with Reagan saying and promising if he gave amnesty part of that agreement was border security but the security part NEVER happened.

We shouldn't fall for that b.s. again!
Okay that article didnt explain very well what has happened.

When I get to my laptop I will try to explain. Basically RINOs have united with dems and Tea Party/Conservatives are being thrown under the bus. This is no longer "obstructive GOP", this is now "obstructive Tea Party" and we are now targets. TP/Conservatives are being threatened by Boehner if they go against amnesty bill. TP/Conservatives are being isolated.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43289 Jun 13, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
If anyone is left believing this Administration is worried about protecting us better think again!

Better pay close attention to this - we are definitely at war - make no mistake about it and their closest ally is Barack Hussein Obama.

View From Paris Not Yet Shown On News Here - UNBELIEVABLE

Have a good look.

Take a look at your future AUSTRALIA, CANADA and AMERICA ?

CLICK BELOW:
http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnpla...
Can't see this in my phone. Will look when I get to a PC
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43290 Jun 13, 2013
Marcus wrote:
The immigration bill is nothing but a bill to get votes for the progressive liberal agenda. To give away what Americans have died to preserve for our legal citizens.
Until this bill requires closed/secure borders we should never give all these illegals anything. If you remember the democrats pulled a stunt with Reagan saying and promising if he gave amnesty part of that agreement was border security but the security part NEVER happened.
We shouldn't fall for that b.s. again!

I totally agree with you on this one!

Yet you never hear the Progressive Liberal retards admit they lied to get all those new Democrat voters.

It's always, Reagan did it so why is it wrong if Obama does it?

It was wrong when Reagan did it and it would be wrong if Obama did it without first securing the borders, both north and south and all around first and then deny new immigrants the right to vote. If they were never able to vote then Progressives wouldn't waste a minute trying to make them legal.

Demanding a voter ID should be at the top of the list and anyone caught commiting fraud should get life in prison without ever getting parole.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43291 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Okay that article didnt explain very well what has happened.

When I get to my laptop I will try to explain. Basically RINOs have united with dems and Tea Party/Conservatives are being thrown under the bus. This is no longer "obstructive GOP", this is now "obstructive Tea Party" and we are now targets. TP/Conservatives are being threatened by Boehner if they go against amnesty bill. TP/Conservatives are being isolated.
And if you all read what Biden said about Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, then this should make sense. I have even seen the far left say they are posses about the NSA leaks bc it makes people like Cruz and Paul look good to the youth. The RINO's know their time is up and the dems are scared shitless of Cruz, Paul, Lee, Goehmert, etc so they are trying hard to corner them and make them look bad. The GOO has sold their souls to progressive dems to save their own cushy jobs and throwing the Constitution in Obamas toilet. Shots about to get real.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43292 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>And if you all read what Biden said about Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, then this should make sense. I have even seen the far left say they are posses about the NSA leaks bc it makes people like Cruz and Paul look good to the youth. The RINO's know their time is up and the dems are scared shitless of Cruz, Paul, Lee, Goehmert, etc so they are trying hard to corner them and make them look bad. The GOO has sold their souls to progressive dems to save their own cushy jobs and throwing the Constitution in Obamas toilet. Shots about to get real.
That should say pissed about NSA
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43293 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>And if you all read what Biden said about Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, then this should make sense. I have even seen the far left say they are posses about the NSA leaks bc it makes people like Cruz and Paul look good to the youth. The RINO's know their time is up and the dems are scared shitless of Cruz, Paul, Lee, Goehmert, etc so they are trying hard to corner them and make them look bad. The GOO has sold their souls to progressive dems to save their own cushy jobs and throwing the Constitution in Obamas toilet. Shots about to get real.
And GOP, not GOO, although it is fitting lol
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43295 Jun 13, 2013
More State Department Cover-up: Shooting of Two Pregnant Women and Two Men
June 12, 2013
Things for the State Department just keep getting worse. First we learned from CBS News that Department official covered up and interfered with inspector general investigations of sexual misconduct, including the soliciation of prostitutes by an ambassador. Then we learned those sexual solicitations involved minors. Now, we're learning State Department officials covered up the shooting of four Hondurans. More from the New York Post:

A top State Department official stymied investigators trying to get to the bottom of four killings in Honduras involving DEA agents and local police — yet another revelation from internal memos leaked by a whistleblower claiming a pattern of coverups.

The incident ended in the deaths of two pregnant women and two men last year, after Honduran national police opened fire from a State Department-owned helicopter on a small boat.

Honduran police said drugs were involved, but locals said the boat was full of fishermen. The killings were referenced in a whistleblower memo obtained by The Post.

Two Drug Enforcement Administration agents were involved, an agency spokeswoman said, and they were accompanied by Honduran national police on two State helicopters with contractors as pilots.

According to an internal 2012 document, the DEA agents were under the authority of the State Department chief of mission in Honduras, funded by a counternarcotics program, and were “subject to investigation” by State investigators.

But when those inquiries began,“despite requests by the US ambassador to Honduras and congressional pressure, DEA reportedly [was] not cooperating.”

With everything happening in Washington right now, it's easy to let things like this slip through the cracks. It's more than clear the State Department is operating in a culture without accountability. But, what difference does it make?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43297 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
More State Department Cover-up: Shooting of Two Pregnant Women and Two Men
June 12, 2013
Things for the State Department just keep getting worse. First we learned from CBS News that Department official covered up and interfered with inspector general investigations of sexual misconduct, including the soliciation of prostitutes by an ambassador. Then we learned those sexual solicitations involved minors. Now, we're learning State Department officials covered up the shooting of four Hondurans. More from the New York Post:
A top State Department official stymied investigators trying to get to the bottom of four killings in Honduras involving DEA agents and local police — yet another revelation from internal memos leaked by a whistleblower claiming a pattern of coverups.
The incident ended in the deaths of two pregnant women and two men last year, after Honduran national police opened fire from a State Department-owned helicopter on a small boat.
Honduran police said drugs were involved, but locals said the boat was full of fishermen. The killings were referenced in a whistleblower memo obtained by The Post.
Two Drug Enforcement Administration agents were involved, an agency spokeswoman said, and they were accompanied by Honduran national police on two State helicopters with contractors as pilots.
According to an internal 2012 document, the DEA agents were under the authority of the State Department chief of mission in Honduras, funded by a counternarcotics program, and were “subject to investigation” by State investigators.
But when those inquiries began,“despite requests by the US ambassador to Honduras and congressional pressure, DEA reportedly [was] not cooperating.”
With everything happening in Washington right now, it's easy to let things like this slip through the cracks. It's more than clear the State Department is operating in a culture without accountability. But, what difference does it make?

That is damn sure what Hillary Clinton stated, "But, what difference does it make now?"

With that kind of damn attitude as just the hired Straw over the State Department, can you imagine her attitude if she were ever allowed the be POTUS?

Ibet she can make Obama look like an amatuer Dictator compared to what she would try to be!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43298 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't see this in my phone. Will look when I get to a PC

It fits right with what MistyGirl posted and is being allowed about every where now. Muslim Extremist allowed Ultimate Privacy while everyone else privacy no longer allowed.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43299 Jun 13, 2013
Ask yourselves WHY....WHY is this happening so quickly

The Senate voted Thursday morning to table an amendment to the comprehensive immigration reform bill that would require the borders to be effectively secured for six months before opening a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

The amendment, sponsored by Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, was tabled by a vote of 57 to 43.

The four Republican members of the Gang of Eight, which wrote the immigration bill — Sens. John McCain, Marco Rubio, Jeff Flake, and Lindsey Graham — joined Democrats and Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski in voting to table the amendment.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/13/senate-vote...
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#43300 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
In an interview with World Net Daily, Bachmann predicted that if the immigration bill becomes law, "the whole political system will change."
"This is President Obama's number one political agenda item because he knows we will never again have a Republican president, ever, if amnesty goes into effect.

She also said that if it passes, the bill will create a permanent progressive class.
Ain't it a bitch, being in the path of progress
and being run over. It's a shame that Hispanics
are making more political and economic advancement
than Okies and other lower class types of the same
ilk ( blacks & indians ).

Get used to it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43301 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Ask yourselves WHY....WHY is this happening so quickly
The Senate voted Thursday morning to table an amendment to the comprehensive immigration reform bill that would require the borders to be effectively secured for six months before opening a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
The amendment, sponsored by Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, was tabled by a vote of 57 to 43.
The four Republican members of the Gang of Eight, which wrote the immigration bill — Sens. John McCain, Marco Rubio, Jeff Flake, and Lindsey Graham — joined Democrats and Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski in voting to table the amendment.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/13/senate-vote...

This admendment being tabled in the Senate is all the more reason why John Bohner needs to Table the whole damn Bill when it comes to the House. Just Table the damn thing and when the Border is fully secured then we can discuss a plan at that time, MAYBE! In the mean time, start the round up, catch what we can and lets move them out!
Marcus

United States

#43302 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay that article didnt explain very well what has happened.
Yep, Rubio is selling a bill of goods and McCain is a RHINO I've watched him long enough to figure that one out myself. Labrador left because Nancy Pelosi basically reneged on the entire agreement so he walked.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43303 Jun 13, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Rubio is selling a bill of goods and McCain is a RHINO I've watched him long enough to figure that one out myself. Labrador left because Nancy Pelosi basically reneged on the entire agreement so he walked.

Exactly! It is time for all those RINO's (Republican In Name Only) to be voted out and in fact, anyone that compromises 1 inch with these damn Progressive Retards. John McCain and that ilk are all Rino"s, no ifs, ans or buts about it and need to go!
Marcus

United States

#43304 Jun 13, 2013
I do a lot of talking to friends and neighbors about McCain and what Rubio has been up too. I hope more and more people pay attention.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43305 Jun 13, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>This admendment being tabled in the Senate is all the more reason why John Bohner needs to Table the whole damn Bill when it comes to the House. Just Table the damn thing and when the Border is fully secured then we can discuss a plan at that time, MAYBE! In the mean time, start the round up, catch what we can and lets move them out!
Nope Boehners going down with the bill
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43306 Jun 13, 2013
Idiot Warforoil:

Hey racist. Immigration is not about Hispanics or whether they do better. I hope they come here legally and make a good life .

Hispanics aren't the only immigrants. This is a security problem. Hezbollah is in Mexico working with drug lords. There are sex traffickers, terrorists, etc. We already have girls in this state "disappearing" and being cut up and put into bags by cartels. The drug cartels are not too far down the road from me. So yeah, bite it.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43307 Jun 13, 2013
This is what the story was about rhat I told you this morning. The GOP including Boehner have joined the progressives. They are now one and have isolated the conservatives by themselves.

Shorter : let's join the dems, get the votes for the dems and establishment GOP and get rid of these damned tea party people before they take our power away and make us live by the Constitution
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#43308 Jun 13, 2013
This was Boehners response today when questioned about the GOP revolt. It has already been said that he and Pelosi have already struck a deal. So let's see what he does.

Also, Obama has brought the Newtown parents back to DC to start his gun grab crap again.

"My goal is always to bring bills to the floor that have a strong Republican majority," Boehner said. "Immigration reform -- it's a very difficult issue, but I don't intend to bring an immigration reform bill to the floor that violates what I and what members of my party -- what our principles are."

Boehner's comments were in specific response to a question about the Hastert rule -- a procedure that, if followed, prevents bills from being brought to the floor unless they have a majority of support from the majority party. The group of Republicans fighting immigration legislation want the rule honored in order to more fully discuss and vet the measures.

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), one of the GOP members leading the effort, told TheBlaze that a Tea Party rally will be held at the Capitol on Wednesday to protest the immigration bill as well as the Internal Revenue Service' targeting of conservative organizations.
Donnie

United States

#43309 Jun 13, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
This was Boehners response today when questioned about the GOP revolt. It has already been said that he and Pelosi have already struck a deal. So let's see what he does.
Also, Obama has brought the Newtown parents back to DC to start his gun grab crap again.
"My goal is always to bring bills to the floor that have a strong Republican majority," Boehner said. "Immigration reform -- it's a very difficult issue, but I don't intend to bring an immigration reform bill to the floor that violates what I and what members of my party -- what our principles are."
Boehner's comments were in specific response to a question about the Hastert rule -- a procedure that, if followed, prevents bills from being brought to the floor unless they have a majority of support from the majority party. The group of Republicans fighting immigration legislation want the rule honored in order to more fully discuss and vet the measures.
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), one of the GOP members leading the effort, told TheBlaze that a Tea Party rally will be held at the Capitol on Wednesday to protest the immigration bill as well as the Internal Revenue Service' targeting of conservative organizations.
Boehner reminds me of the days of Trent Lott, he was always doing back door deals that I didn't agree with. Back in the Papa Bush days, seems so long ago because this administration feels like its been destroying America for the last 30 years.

Read a New York Post article on Hillary's State Dept. and the crap that's coming out should make it clear to anyone the White House doesn't need her kind of 'leadership'. To add to the prostitution and underage prostitution, drug rings scandals, then we find out a shocking amount of the contractors hired have criminal backgrounds!

Did you guys see Clapper's testimony in March when he answered Sen. Wyden(D-OR) question on whether American citizens were being spied on and whether conversations/emails were being confiscated and stored? A blind man could see he was lying through his teeth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 102,578
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Commodore Jedi 113,372
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ramsey Bolton 110,339
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) 15 hr WarForOil 4
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 4th ... (Nov '14) Nov 13 Tammy Huennerkopf 7
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) Nov 12 Vaquero 43
Election jason smith (Oct '10) Nov 12 pepperwood 13
More from around the web