OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#41827 May 28, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
LOL!! See WFO's post above ^
Answering one of Justaliar's post. Doing exactly what you said they would do, lol
Donnie

United States

#41828 May 28, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Now I realize Just is going to come back and ignore everything just shown to her, but I posted it here for the rest of you and anyone else that comes along to read it. This is just a small amount of what was done to people. She can bump her gums all day long, but even her hero Obama said it was inappropriate targeting and expressed faux outrage about it.
Dana Perino, Bush II former press secretary said all these democrats are claiming the problems in the IRS come from a Bush appointee. Dana said that what happened is Bush couldn't get his choice confirmed so in negotiations with the dems Shulman was pushed as a acceptable candidate so Bush agreed since he needed the position filled. Dana said no one in the White House knew what party affiliation he was all they were interested in were his credentials to do the job. So the left saying he was hand picked by Bush or it's Bush's fault isn't what happened at all. This person was the one the democratic side wanted or in essence hand picked by the demo's and Bush didn't fight it.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41829 May 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>So it is ok for you to lecture others on their life? Well Justi practice what you are preaching!
When I referred to your restaurant I said you and your husband's. You told me that you did not work because it was hard to get someone to hire you because you had MS. You are the one that post about it. Wake up Justi this your trick of telling me I lived off my husband but when I throw it back at you then I am slow. Well honey I know when a business is getting started it takes both husband and wife to make it work. But all you could is put me down for me not having to work a full time job thru out my marriage. Unlike you I can understand the support that has to come the both of you to get your alls business up and going. I also can appreciate the hard work that goes into owning and having hands on in the restaurant business. It is your attitude like this to others on here that gets you into trouble. You are the most self centered person on here.
I was not lecturing you I was throwing what you have said to me back in your face.
The med commit was uncalled for. You of all people should know how a back problem can affect you and that at times it is worse than others. You husband had back problems. So if you donot want some one coming back at you then stop attacking people! One more thing if you had not attacked me about not having to work I would not have cared one way or the other whether you worked or not!
I didn't even know I had MS till years after opening the restaurant in OKC. And this wasn't even our first restaurant. Before OKC, one in Texas and then one in Tulsa.

You have selective memory.

Plenty of your comments are uncalled for but you hold yourself as unassailable.

What I said to you that when I received my second degree did I consider my self hard to find employment. Just for the very reason we have Obamacare. I am still a healthy adult but no one before Obamacare wants to have an employee that has a diagnosis with MS and have to pay for health insurance for them.

One thing that MS did when I was first diagnosed was a weakness in my right hand. The one that had to hold a hot coffee pot to refill customers coffee. Which we DO a lot of. Which made it hazardous for me to work in the front of the restaurant. But I work in the office part of it Tamara. Which is a lot of work. And there's not a week go by that I don't have to do something. I just don't notify you of what I have to do.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41830 May 28, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute lies. That what she does 24/7. She promotes all things progressive liberal farther left the better for her. It doesn't matter what the truth is.
Gee, your as deep as a puddle. Got any posts of mine to back up about the lying part or do you just through it out there as gospel?

I'll wait for you to post one of my posts were I lied and proof that it was a lie...See if you can do that....other wise your full of it which would be bull Sh*t.

The clock is ticking...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41832 May 28, 2013
Doesn't Matter:

You can drag out, without any proof I might add selective cases all you want...

But the 501(c)3 is printed in English for all to read. The problem with it, as Congress who designed it, didn't design it as a political action tool. The IRS let enforcement of it slip. Then Citizen's United opened the flood gates. Dark money in politics is the result.

All the case studies you claim if accurate is met by the flood gate of filings of the 501(c)3 status that inundated the IRS as a result. An agency that I might add that has been a political football of both the Dems and the Repubs..Hiring cuts and freezes..funds cuts..and you get the agency the IRS is today.

So if you want to bitch about it..really you should go back to President Reagan....that's when all the shenanigans started...
Donnie

United States

#41833 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, when you own the blog you can shut people up.
The only thing is, 501(c)3 is a printed document put out by the IRS. A place I used to work. I don't need it interpreted by a right wing blog. It's pretty straight forward and printed in English.
Maybe you should read it. You can find it online.
They broke the rules. Only thing the TP people were targeted unfairly.
Not that were not guilty. Every one in the US knows that the Tea Party is in fact another wing of the Republican party and they sure exist to influence elections now. And no one could could call their work as charitable..Don't make me laugh...
Misrepresentations of the Tea Party. Tea Party aren't just republicans they are conservatives including republicans, democrats and independents who are sick of wasteful spending in Washington. They are not racist and they didn't trash the Washington Mall like the Progressive Liberals do whenever they have a 'Occupy' rally. They are anti-Nazi but the Libs have tried to claim they are neo-nazis including yourself. There has been claims made against Tea Party for calling people of color socially unacceptable names. Glenn Beck offered a large sum of money to anyone who could prove via video/cell phone recording that such thing happened...NONE CAME FORWARD WITH PROOF. I would suggest it never happened and is like so many other claims against the Tea Party are patently false. Just like the claims you said concerning the IRS.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41834 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even know I had MS till years after opening the restaurant in OKC. And this wasn't even our first restaurant. Before OKC, one in Texas and then one in Tulsa.
You have selective memory.
Plenty of your comments are uncalled for but you hold yourself as unassailable.
What I said to you that when I received my second degree did I consider my self hard to find employment. Just for the very reason we have Obamacare. I am still a healthy adult but no one before Obamacare wants to have an employee that has a diagnosis with MS and have to pay for health insurance for them.
One thing that MS did when I was first diagnosed was a weakness in my right hand. The one that had to hold a hot coffee pot to refill customers coffee. Which we DO a lot of. Which made it hazardous for me to work in the front of the restaurant. But I work in the office part of it Tamara. Which is a lot of work. And there's not a week go by that I don't have to do something. I just don't notify you of what I have to do.
Dear Justi I remeber you telling on here about your 1st restaruant in Texas and how you got it. I also remember telling about being in partership with someone in Tulsa. Something he didnot do right by you all, but your husband went to California to help him buy another eating place and you got some kind of new computer to play with at the pool and you were telling Dusty and WMCOL how great you looked in your new suit. And when the men were talking business they talked in Farsci or something close to that. Now when I post to you am I suppose to give your entire history you have posted on here?

Now my point is I do not give a Rats A33 if you work or not or if you work at the restaraunt. My point is what you said to me and then you make the comment you are retired. was just throw you comment to me back in your face! Like I have said before do throw attacking comments out there if you donot want them back!
Stephen

United States

#41835 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, your as deep as a puddle. Got any posts of mine to back up about the lying part or do you just through it out there as gospel?
I'll wait for you to post one of my posts were I lied and proof that it was a lie...See if you can do that....other wise your full of it which would be bull Sh*t.
The clock is ticking...
Are you posting then your lying. Simple wasn't it!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41836 May 28, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Dana Perino, Bush II former press secretary said all these democrats are claiming the problems in the IRS come from a Bush appointee. Dana said that what happened is Bush couldn't get his choice confirmed so in negotiations with the dems Shulman was pushed as a acceptable candidate so Bush agreed since he needed the position filled. Dana said no one in the White House knew what party affiliation he was all they were interested in were his credentials to do the job. So the left saying he was hand picked by Bush or it's Bush's fault isn't what happened at all. This person was the one the democratic side wanted or in essence hand picked by the demo's and Bush didn't fight it.
Yep and I don't care who appointed him. Anyone can be bought or persuaded...... Or threatened or coerced.
Donnie

United States

#41837 May 28, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Now I realize Just is going to come back and ignore everything just shown to her, but I posted it here for the rest of you and anyone else that comes along to read it. This is just a small amount of what was done to people. She can bump her gums all day long, but even her hero Obama said it was inappropriate targeting and expressed faux outrage about it.
..and the cycle starts again.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41838 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Doesn't Matter:

You can drag out, without any proof I might add selective cases all you want...

But the 501(c)3 is printed in English for all to read. The problem with it, as Congress who designed it, didn't design it as a political action tool. The IRS let enforcement of it slip. Then Citizen's United opened the flood gates. Dark money in politics is the result.

All the case studies you claim if accurate is met by the flood gate of filings of the 501(c)3 status that inundated the IRS as a result. An agency that I might add that has been a political football of both the Dems and the Repubs..Hiring cuts and freezes..funds cuts..and you get the agency the IRS is today.

So if you want to bitch about it..really you should go back to President Reagan....that's when all the shenanigans started...
Still in denial and you still do not read and there is proof, there are copies of the letters that the IG looked at. Damn woman.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41839 May 28, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you posting then your lying. Simple wasn't it!
I know your a simple man Stephen and things have to be written on a third grade level for you to understand but simply stating that someone is a liar doesn't make it true. You must supply the proof which quite obviously you can't. Nor can you compose a simple sentence. "Are you posting then your lying." Enough said.
Stephen

United States

#41840 May 28, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Still in denial and you still do not read and there is proof, there are copies of the letters that the IG looked at. Damn woman.
She's a liar!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41841 May 28, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
The IG doesn't work at the IRS. The level of bureaucracy that puts on a public face to testify rarely does the day to day work necessary at the IRS. Nor are the actual workers allowed to comment on IRS activities....because if the could..or TV cameras were allowed in back where the work gets done on a day to day basis..you wouldn't direct your ire at them.

The problem with Americans, they want a quality agency and do not want to pay for it. This is what you get. Fund it, staff it, give it the tools to do it well...then I might listen to complaints...the rest of it is political posturing...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41842 May 28, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a liar!
Polly want a cracker?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41843 May 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Justi I remeber you telling on here about your 1st restaruant in Texas and how you got it. I also remember telling about being in partership with someone in Tulsa. Something he didnot do right by you all, but your husband went to California to help him buy another eating place and you got some kind of new computer to play with at the pool and you were telling Dusty and WMCOL how great you looked in your new suit. And when the men were talking business they talked in Farsci or something close to that. Now when I post to you am I suppose to give your entire history you have posted on here?
Now my point is I do not give a Rats A33 if you work or not or if you work at the restaraunt. My point is what you said to me and then you make the comment you are retired. was just throw you comment to me back in your face! Like I have said before do throw attacking comments out there if you donot want them back!
A new computer...well I guess you can call a tablet a computer...my daughter has it now..

But you have some jumbles there...if your going to recall my past posts to you, Tamara, your going to have to expect a reply from me...If you want to post about my life that is. So trying to fault me from posting corrections to you..well that's just tough titties..
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41844 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>The IG doesn't work at the IRS. The level of bureaucracy that puts on a public face to testify rarely does the day to day work necessary at the IRS. Nor are the actual workers allowed to comment on IRS activities....because if the could..or TV cameras were allowed in back where the work gets done on a day to day basis..you wouldn't direct your ire at them.

The problem with Americans, they want a quality agency and do not want to pay for it. This is what you get. Fund it, staff it, give it the tools to do it well...then I might listen to complaints...the rest of it is political posturing...
Now you remind me if a cheating husband. The truth is obvious but pulling everything you possibly can out of your ass to to get by with it.

So tell us, I'm reallllyyyy interested in these answers:

Why did the IRS apologize for targeting conservative groups ? Why did Steven Miller admit to it? Why is Obama "outraged" about it?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41845 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
A new computer...well I guess you can call a tablet a computer...my daughter has it now..
But you have some jumbles there...if your going to recall my past posts to you, Tamara, your going to have to expect a reply from me...If you want to post about my life that is. So trying to fault me from posting corrections to you..well that's just tough titties..
Corrections. No corrections was needed and I did not think I had to give you your life history here. But now if you want me to then I will rehash every thing! The point is it doesnot bother me either way if you have worked or have not worked or are working. But you sure saw fit to slam me. This is my point if you don't want to be slammed then don't keep slamming everyone on here. You are no better than anyone else posting on here. So keep it up refreshing everyone about your personal stuff, but shut up when other posters put your personal stuff on here.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41846 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
A new computer or tablet your husband bought it to keep you out of the mens hair and you did keep busy posting. WOW such a big deal about nothing. And who cares who has it now. It served it's purpose in California now didn't it!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41847 May 28, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you remind me if a cheating husband. The truth is obvious but pulling everything you possibly can out of your ass to to get by with it.
So tell us, I'm reallllyyyy interested in these answers:
Why did the IRS apologize for targeting conservative groups ? Why did Steven Miller admit to it? Why is Obama "outraged" about it?
Here's something for you to chew on:

“The I.G. was as careless with terminology as the Cincinnati office was,” said Marcus S. Owens, former head of the IRS’s exempt organizations division.“Half of those questions have been found to be germane in court decisions.” Some election lawyers told the Times that they believed the IRS “scandal” was at least partly ginned up to derail audits and other scrutiny of the rising number of political groups seeking tax-exempt status as the 2014 midterms approach.

That's the thing about trying to gin up a scandal so far from 2014.

It gives the IRS time to defend itself. And gives the voting public a chance to chime in with "Why should all these groups get a tax break for politicking?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Indiana i... (Oct '10) 3 hr NoDEMOCRATever 1,574
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr duck 104,844
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 9... (Nov '14) 10 hr I am Negan 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 hr dixie 125,890
Election Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... (Oct '14) 22 hr Researcher 81
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sun General Lafayette 540
Election Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Sat Sad voter 16,225