OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#41803 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>

To bad your not bright...
At least, when you criticize someone for being
stupid, strive to use correct English.
Have someone help you compensate for your lack
of education and for your own stupidity.

To bad you're not sharp either.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41804 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get diagnosed till 13 years ago...give it a rest Tamara...You know nothing about my business so don't even pretend you do.
Plus I think you should save your money and not be blind betting on your fantasy island of my life....after all...you need meds..
What the heck are you going about now?
Give what a rest? And Kiddo once again you have forgotten that you said many times over your husband started the business up. I was not pretending nothing but by your reaction I am not wrong.
Poor Justi your meds or drinking has already pickled your brain. You call advil meds?
You are so funny!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41805 May 28, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to a sales tax?
No. You're probably thinking of fair tax. I'm referring to a flat tax. A percentage of income that everyone pays for federal taxes, and state tax too.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41806 May 28, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>No. A flat tax based as a consumer tax will catch everyone who is a consumer and the wealthy are the largest consumer of all. It could be collected the exact say way we collect state taxes at the point of sale or POS. The state collects and monthly sends to Washington.

All underground economies will be 'caught' by this form of taxation.
No, this is Fair Tax.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41807 May 28, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Can you give me a break down of who is not paying taxes? Because I know I am, and I feel it in my bottom line to put it nicely.
I will have to see if I can find the information again.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41808 May 28, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe I missed this topic! YES our education is in very bad shape. It would be interesting to see just how many parents show up for that board meeting. Because the truth of the matter is that parents are the biggest problem with our education system.
I didn't post that post and I didn't pay attention to it either.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41809 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing growing by leaps and bounds is your ignorance.

If your team mates in the Tea Party can't comply with the rules for filing a 501(c)3, that's their problem. Otherwise, you have to change the law. That's how we do it in the US.
Holy crap, woman. How many times do you need to be told that the Tea Party did not break any rules, no one was turned down and even the IRS admitted they WRONGLY targeted conservatives ? It wasn't only Tea Party orgs that were targeted.

I'll say it one more time

Read

The

Inform

Yourself

Or

STFU
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41810 May 28, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>There are things I like about FOX but I don't care to watch Hannity. To hear justaminute you would think everyone who doesn't agree with her only watches FOX and listen to Rush Limbaugh on the radio. I don't care for Limbaugh either. Apparently some do or they wouldn't still have a show.

I'm not looking for entertainment. I'm looking for solutions and answers to the terrible fix our country is in. The debt is appalling and there is a whole segment of our society which seems to be clueless. These scandals that have erupted in the Obama administration just reinforces the strong feeling this country isn't in good hands and to pretend this is just all political games is to ignore there is evidence of serious problems within this administration. The tail is wagging the dog!
That's because the "Faux News" talking point is driven into them like "racist" and "Bush". They haven't even figured out yet that we don't believe ANY MSM and most of us haven't watched any of them in a while. I will watch Fox before I watch state run MSNBC and CNN, but I don't trust Fox to report the important things. Viewer ratings agree. MSM is on its way out
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41811 May 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck are you going about now?
Give what a rest? And Kiddo once again you have forgotten that you said many times over your husband started the business up. I was not pretending nothing but by your reaction I am not wrong.
Poor Justi your meds or drinking has already pickled your brain. You call advil meds?
You are so funny!
You can't even remember what you post. Your the one who brought up my MS.

I love the fact that you want to lecture me on MY life.

Yes, my husband started the restaurant but I worked there too. Your really slow aren't you? Gee, a husband starts a restaurant a the wife has nothing to do with it? You must be recalling your life, not mine.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41812 May 28, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, woman. How many times do you need to be told that the Tea Party did not break any rules, no one was turned down and even the IRS admitted they WRONGLY targeted conservatives ? It wasn't only Tea Party orgs that were targeted.
I'll say it one more time
Read
The
Inform
Yourself
Or
STFU
Gee, when you own the blog you can shut people up.

The only thing is, 501(c)3 is a printed document put out by the IRS. A place I used to work. I don't need it interpreted by a right wing blog. It's pretty straight forward and printed in English.

Maybe you should read it. You can find it online.

They broke the rules. Only thing the TP people were targeted unfairly.

Not that were not guilty. Every one in the US knows that the Tea Party is in fact another wing of the Republican party and they sure exist to influence elections now. And no one could could call their work as charitable..Don't make me laugh...
Zane

United States

#41813 May 28, 2013
Drones

Critics say the coming proliferation of the lethal remote-controlled flying machines will forever change the face of counterterrorism operations and, eventually, warfare itself – and not for the better.

“The U.S. has set a moral precedent,” said Jenifer Gibson of the human rights group Reprieve. "A state can declare someone a terrorist and just go out and kill them."
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41814 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, when you own the blog you can shut people up.
The only thing is, 501(c)3 is a printed document put out by the IRS. A place I used to work. I don't need it interpreted by a right wing blog. It's pretty straight forward and printed in English.
Maybe you should read it. You can find it online.
They broke the rules. Only thing the TP people were targeted unfairly.
Not that were not guilty. Every one in the US knows that the Tea Party is in fact another wing of the Republican party and they sure exist to influence elections now. And no one could could call their work as charitable..Don't make me laugh...
And if they had correctly filed in the appropriate classification, 532's then they would have been required to disclose their donors...LOL Which might have shown that they weren't so rooty tooty grass rooty.

What was really funny is that every wingnut town in the Red States have a Tea Party filed for 501(c)3 status and the reason given for rejection was the form was not filed out CORRECTLY. And they simply corrected it and reapplied again. And it was accepted. The only one refused by the IRS for that status was a Dem group that intended to help women get elected as Dem politicians. LOL

Thanks for playing...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41815 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even remember what you post. Your the one who brought up my MS.
I love the fact that you want to lecture me on MY life.
Yes, my husband started the restaurant but I worked there too. Your really slow aren't you? Gee, a husband starts a restaurant a the wife has nothing to do with it? You must be recalling your life, not mine.
So it is ok for you to lecture others on their life? Well Justi practice what you are preaching!
When I referred to your restaurant I said you and your husband's. You told me that you did not work because it was hard to get someone to hire you because you had MS. You are the one that post about it. Wake up Justi this your trick of telling me I lived off my husband but when I throw it back at you then I am slow. Well honey I know when a business is getting started it takes both husband and wife to make it work. But all you could is put me down for me not having to work a full time job thru out my marriage. Unlike you I can understand the support that has to come the both of you to get your alls business up and going. I also can appreciate the hard work that goes into owning and having hands on in the restaurant business. It is your attitude like this to others on here that gets you into trouble. You are the most self centered person on here.
I was not lecturing you I was throwing what you have said to me back in your face.
The med commit was uncalled for. You of all people should know how a back problem can affect you and that at times it is worse than others. You husband had back problems. So if you donot want some one coming back at you then stop attacking people! One more thing if you had not attacked me about not having to work I would not have cared one way or the other whether you worked or not!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41816 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>And if they had correctly filed in the appropriate classification, 532's then they would have been required to disclose their donors...LOL Which might have shown that they weren't so rooty tooty grass rooty.

What was really funny is that every wingnut town in the Red States have a Tea Party filed for 501(c)3 status and the reason given for rejection was the form was not filed out CORRECTLY. And they simply corrected it and reapplied again. And it was accepted. The only one refused by the IRS for that status was a Dem group that intended to help women get elected as Dem politicians. LOL

Thanks for playing...
Play close attention. I'm going to spell it out sllll....oooo.....wwwww....lll l....yyyyy

Nobody.... Involved..... In .... The.... Targeting.... Was.......denied.....

Not....all...... Of.... The.... Targeting.... Was... Directed.... At..... The.... Tea.....party.....
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41817 May 28, 2013
One more thing.

These were applications for 501(c) 4 applications. Stop misleading. READ THE REPORT.

Here I'll help you out with it

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/700698/...
Stephen

United States

#41818 May 28, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh what a tangled web we weave...
Nite Nite Zane lol
You would know...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41819 May 28, 2013
Inspector General states in the report:

501(c)4 does cannot received tax deductible charitable donations, can have limited engagement in political campaign intervention, does not have to disclose the identity of its donors, may engage in lobbying, may engage in general advocacy not related to legislation or the election of candidates, and does NOT have to apply with the IRS.

On top of this, they were asked very inappropriate questions.

The IG report pinpoints these, but letters from the IRS have surfaced and are online of even more inappropriate questions.

Seven Questions Identified As Unnecessary by the EO

Question
Requests the names of donors.
Requests a list of all issues that are important to the organization and asks that
the organization indicate its position regarding such issues.
Requests 1) the roles and activities of the audience and participants other than
members in the activity and 2) the type of conversations and discussions
members and participants had during the activity.
Asks whether the officer, director,
etc., has run or will run for public office.
Requests the political affiliation of the officer, director, speakers, candidates
supported,
etc.
, or otherwise refers to the relationship with identified
political party–related organizations.
Requests information regarding employment, other than for the organization,
including hours worked.
Requests information regarding activities of another organization – not just
the relationship of the other organization to the applicant

On top of this, the people that were applying for these, were also harassed in their personal and business life. Their personal and business taxes were audited, when they had never been before.

I'm 100% sure that the Inspector General knows more about this than you do.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41820 May 28, 2013
( CNSNews.com )- The Internal Revenue Service, in a letter dated November 16, 2011, asked the Albuquerque Tea Party why it didn’t host a "candidate rally" in 2010 for the lone Democratic gubernatorial candidate in New Mexico after it had hosted a "question and answer forum" for the Republican candidates.

On the Democrat side, then-Lt. Gov. Diane Denish was running for New Mexico governor unopposed, but five Republicans were running in the primary for the opportunity to face Denish in November.

On page four of the IRS letter, question 8 asked the Albuquerque Tea Party:

"In describing your Event Rallies you stated that you hosted a question and answer forum with the GOP Primary Candidates for Governor of the state, and that not all GOP candidates attended. You stated that since there was only one candidate in the Democratic primary, there was no comparison to be made in the primary."

In Question 8a of the letter, the IRS directed the Albuquerque group to “Describe in detail the GOP Event Rally, including questions asked, and state the reasons you did not have a candidate rally for the lone Democratic candidate."

An IRS spokeswoman declined to comment Friday on the agency’s rationale for asking the Albuquerque Tea Party why it had not held an "event rally" for Lt. Gov. Denish in early 2010 and how that might affect the organization's application to become a 501(c)(4) group.

Rick Harbaugh, president of the Albuquerque Tea Party, told CNSNews.com that the reason his group did not have a forum for Denish was “very simple.”

“When there’s no opposition, there’s no point,” he said, adding that the Republican primary was contentious, given the fact that multiple candidates were running.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41821 May 28, 2013
Here are some of the weirdest and most notable questions and requests that ABC found in roughly half a dozen IRS questionnaires sent to tea party groups from 2010 to 2012:

“Provide a list of all issues that are important to your organization. Indicate your position regarding each issue.”
“Please explain in detail the derivation of your organization’s name.”(in a letter to the Ohio-based 1851 Center for Constitutional Law)
“Please explain in detail your organization’s involvement with the Tea Party.”
“Provide details regarding your relationship with Justin Binik-Thomas.”(a Cincinnati-area Tea-Party activist)
“Provide information regarding the Butler County Teen Age Republicans and your relationship.”
“Submit the following information relating to your past and present directors, officers, and key employees: a) Provide a resume for each.”
“The names of the donors, contributors, and grantors.… The amounts of each of the donations, contributions, and grants and the dates you received them.”
“The names of persons from your organization and the amount of time they spent on the event or program.”(for events)
“Provide copies of the handbills you distributed at your monthly meetings.”
“Fully describe your youth outreach program with the local school.”
“Please provide copies of all your current web pages, including your Blog posts. Please provide copies of all of your newsletters, bulletins, flyers, newsletters or any other media or literature you have disseminated to your members or others. Please provide copies of stories and articles that have been published about you.”
“Are you on Facebook or other social networking sites? If yes, provide copies of these pages.”
“Provide copies of the agendas and minutes of your Board meetings and, if applicable, members ship meetings, including a description of legislative and electoral issues discussed, and whether candidates for political office were invited to address the meeting.”
“Do your issue-related advocacy communications compare to the positions of candidates or slates of candidates on these issues with your positions? Provide copies of these communications. What percentage do these constitute of your issue-related advocacy communications?”
“Do you have a close relationship with any candidate for political office or political party? If so describe fully the nature of that relationship.”
“Apart from your responses to the preceding, estimate the percentage of your time and what percentage of your resources you will devote to activities in the 2012 election cycle, in which you will explicitly or implicitly support or oppose a candidate, candidates or slates of candidates, for public office.”
Stephen

United States

#41822 May 28, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the "Faux News" talking point is driven into them like "racist" and "Bush". They haven't even figured out yet that we don't believe ANY MSM and most of us haven't watched any of them in a while. I will watch Fox before I watch state run MSNBC and CNN, but I don't trust Fox to report the important things. Viewer ratings agree. MSM is on its way out
Justaminute lies. That what she does 24/7. She promotes all things progressive liberal farther left the better for her. It doesn't matter what the truth is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min jeb stuart 102,093
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min huntcoyotes 265,508
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Trump Art of the ... 109,684
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr The Computer Class 16,066
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Update 771
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 hr Dalai Lama 101,219
Election Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... (Oct '14) 15 hr Sam the man 75
More from around the web