OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#41614 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the Benghazi thing does not go away for you guys. But the rest of the US that aren't buying what the Repubs are selling has let it go...Just like the Repubs did when there were way more attacks on embassies during the Bush years...there's actually less now under Obama than under a Repub president by the name of Bush..but don't let that stop you!
PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL RANTS = TROLL SCAT
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41615 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
While every one of the talking head Regressive want to fuss at the IRS..one thing is true.

You want the IRS to handle all the responsibility for handling the federal taxes collected in the US and the myriad of other tasks while...

Cutting funding for employees and equipment!

Do you realize the IRS still uses a computer system designed and installed in the 1960's by Martin Marrietta?

You know those desktop computer that are the size of an old TV with a black screen and green lettering. That all the tax files of the US are still on those magnetic tape storage system.

The Congress keeps saying next session that they are going to redo the computer system for the IRS but never do, no matter what party is in power.

Plus when most of the 501(c) 4 filers are from the Repub party when their not supposed to be doing politics...well you catch more of the little guys...but of course they didn't catch them...their filings were held up...the only group that was denied 501(c) status was a group that was organized to help elect Dem women. But facts never stop the Regressive Party!
Flat tax. Reduce the size of the IRS to enough employees to read a post card. Problem solved.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41616 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the Benghazi thing does not go away for you guys. But the rest of the US that aren't buying what the Repubs are selling has let it go...Just like the Repubs did when there were way more attacks on embassies during the Bush years...there's actually less now under Obama than under a Repub president by the name of Bush..but don't let that stop you!
We won't .
Zane

United States

#41617 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I'll keep checking back for your replies....
But if it's just garbage like Zane always puts out...I'm not going to bother with it...it's just mindless drivel....
PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DRIVEL RANTS = TROLL SCAT
Susan

United States

#41618 May 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't .
Always blame Bush doesn't matter he has been out of office for 5 years and has absolutely nothing to do with Benghazi, AP/FOX Scandal or IRS debacle.

No wonder Zane responds the way he does it's the same ridiculous crap I posted about earlier.

Right out of the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TEMPLATE RULE BOOK.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41619 May 27, 2013
Flat tax..so you want the girl working down at McDonald's to pay the same tax as the owner of the McDonald's franchise...

Never gonna happen...because it's just patently unfair...but when did that ever stop regressives from going for it...
Zane

United States

#41620 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Flat tax..so you want the girl working down at McDonald's to pay the same tax as the owner of the McDonald's franchise...
Never gonna happen...because it's just patently unfair...but when did that ever stop regressives from going for it...
Progressive Liberal Rants = Troll Scat
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41621 May 27, 2013
Repubs say that you want us to forget about Bush..heck when the repubs were in power they never forgot Clinton not even Carter...but Bush's name should never cross one's lips....

I think it's funny that you want us to forget about it and never mention it...especially since we're still paying for Bush's mistakes...

But don't think about those unfunded for tax cuts..wars...Medicare Part D...paying for the to big to fail banks...or trying to demolish the American car companies...or the hundred of other things you Repubs do when in power...

Nah, you don't get a clean slate...History is the best teacher for the future..but we know how you guys feel about teacher's...and education..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41622 May 27, 2013
I think California is a perfect example

They cut but they raised taxes...now they have a paid off their debt.

They implemented last year Obamacare, and now their insurance premiums are going down and the cost of health care is too. And they have more illegals than anyone else!

Cause their not like Regressive states by refusing to implement Medicaid and other parts of Obamacare while saying "Look, it doesn't work!"
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41623 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
While every one of the talking head Regressive want to fuss at the IRS..one thing is true.
You want the IRS to handle all the responsibility for handling the federal taxes collected in the US and the myriad of other tasks while...
Cutting funding for employees and equipment!
Do you realize the IRS still uses a computer system designed and installed in the 1960's by Martin Marrietta?
You know those desktop computer that are the size of an old TV with a black screen and green lettering. That all the tax files of the US are still on those magnetic tape storage system.
The Congress keeps saying next session that they are going to redo the computer system for the IRS but never do, no matter what party is in power.
Plus when most of the 501(c) 4 filers are from the Repub party when their not supposed to be doing politics...well you catch more of the little guys...but of course they didn't catch them...their filings were held up...the only group that was denied 501(c) status was a group that was organized to help elect Dem women. But facts never stop the Regressive Party!
The last paragraph I don't know anything about. The rest is for the most part true, but is greatly out of context.

I will over look this one, she is probably on birth control.
since is was brought to my attention that a Cardiologist by the name of Dominic Pedulla from OKC stated, "“Part of their identity is the potential to be a mother,“They are being asked to suppress and radically contradict part of their own identity, and if that wasn’t bad enough, they are being asked to poison their bodies.” In other words she's crazy from the mind altering drug know as BIRTH CONTROL.
Zane

United States

#41624 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Repubs say that you want us to forget about Bush..heck when the repubs were in power they never forgot Clinton not even Carter...but Bush's name should never cross one's lips....
I think it's funny that you want us to forget about it and never mention it...especially since we're still paying for Bush's mistakes...
But don't think about those unfunded for tax cuts..wars...Medicare Part D...paying for the to big to fail banks...or trying to demolish the American car companies...or the hundred of other things you Repubs do when in power...
Nah, you don't get a clean slate...History is the best teacher for the future..but we know how you guys feel about teacher's...and education..
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41625 May 27, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>To 'track' a progressive liberal to have to 'think' like a progressive liberal so I imagined what would be the most retarded topic available....and shazam...

And to think, I imagined progressive liberals, hiding behind shrubbery... in a kiddie park... in nothing but a trenchcoat with no buttons on it, just saying.

Thanks for the new lead, one has to be on the watch for those morons, lol.
Zane

United States

#41626 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I think California is a perfect example
They cut but they raised taxes...now they have a paid off their debt.
They implemented last year Obamacare, and now their insurance premiums are going down and the cost of health care is too. And they have more illegals than anyone else!
Cause their not like Regressive states by refusing to implement Medicaid and other parts of Obamacare while saying "Look, it doesn't work!"
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41627 May 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure that this is a whole lot of illegal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/politi...

I'm damn sure that I agree with you 100%+ more going on up there in the backrooms and sewers of this corrupt Administration, to say they're illegal shows your kindness with words and putting it nicely. So many crusades, so little time. One day it’s voting rights, the next day, gun control and immigration reform, then healthcare, then student loans, then climate change, then oil drilling, then the coal industry, then gay marriage, then minimum-wage and living-wage laws, then a brain research initiative. And of course, every so often we are treated to presidential sermons about the need for tax hikes on the loathsome “corporate-jet owners,”“fat-cat bankers,” and “millionaires and billionaires” who are “sitting pretty” at “the very top” of the economic hierarchy, largely as a result of their “breathtaking greed.” Ridiculous distraction at best and verges on the edge of criminal!

I guess the only question I have left to ask, "has Obama hooked up C-SPAN - 4 in all the backrooms and West Wing yet?

Thanks for the link, want to review that one further, lol.
Justice

United States

#41628 May 27, 2013
It obvious someone didn't watch the IRS Hearings or if they did then they are exactly what Zane says they are Troll Scat.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41629 May 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm not in Perkins, so that really has not much to do with me.

Has it ever occurred to you that people in small towns live there because they want to? Does it occur to people that the "trash" everyone looks at as "stuck" are perfectly happy where they are and maybe that's why they don't move?

It is up to the people of a town to save it. You take responsibility for yourself and stop shopping Walmart and make sure you buy locally.

NOTHING should be done about them. Leave people alone. If they want to move they will. Live and let live and stop being concerned about what everyone else is doing. And this state is not trying to get rid of birth control. That is so ridiculous there's not even an argument to be made for it.

Exactly but... they can't leave other people alone with their free thoughts and freedom. The PLAN, remember?
This "Occupy Movement" is a group of people who hate this country and the constitution. They hate liberty and freedom for some while fighting for it for others.

The left is a destructive force. There was a time when they had an idea of what they wanted to achieve. They wanted a classless society. Their cause seemed noble. However, the practice of the left is quite the opposite. So, they became an entirely negative force. They became a force that attacks capitalism while having no real idea of what they want to replace it with. It has everything to do with using Saul Alinsky-leftist tactics to put their enemies on the defensive. They take what you post, tweek it to fit their agenda then try and use it against you, nothing new here.
Justice

United States

#41630 May 27, 2013
...someone's mind is seriously 'altered'....
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41631 May 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
All not true.
Read it and weep! All of these have video with Fallin and Coburn! LOL

Fallin: Need to 'cut through red tape'

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2...

Tom Coburn On Disaster Relief: Status Quo Means People 'Don't Have To Be Responsible' For State

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/26/tom-...
Justice

United States

#41632 May 27, 2013
California has how many people including celebrities who have moved? La Raza is working hand and hand with this current administration to proceed with it's real agenda for America. Check out La Raza and what they stand for you might just be surprise. George Soros has a plan for America too and his trashy Media Matters For America which has been publicly discredited by many republicans and democrats alike for propaganda which is totally false but they print and promote then blast it over the internet.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41633 May 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>The last paragraph I don't know anything about. The rest is for the most part true, but is greatly out of context.
I will over look this one, she is probably on birth control.
since is was brought to my attention that a Cardiologist by the name of Dominic Pedulla from OKC stated, "“Part of their identity is the potential to be a mother,“They are being asked to suppress and radically contradict part of their own identity, and if that wasn’t bad enough, they are being asked to poison their bodies.” In other words she's crazy from the mind altering drug know as BIRTH CONTROL.
Don't you think that women can think for themselves?

Or we need the paternalistic Republican party to do it for us?

With all your wands to stick up all those vagina's?

Birth control pills and education is the cure for abortions....but we don't need to fill our heads with all that fancy book learnin...

You girls get back to the kitchen...and stay there!

It's funny, when Regressive House and Senate members meet to discuss women's health care and reproductive rights they never allow women to speak or serve on the board....why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min IND 190,154
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min Aggie23 69,818
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 11 min Ms Sassy 18,015
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Another Damn Liberal 80,108
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr DNC SELF DESTRUCTING 102,165
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
More from around the web