Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#41606 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gov. Fallin, it's really hard to run a state and live by Republican propaganda.
Remember last year when we had all those fires from the drought and you cut the first responder's budget?
You had to rely on federal funds and other state's first responder's and equipment.
Now Gov. Fallin, you cut taxes again and we had another F5 tornado that took out infrastucture and more importantly lives.
Now you need to rebuild schools, help people recover, build shelters in schools, help businesses wiped out secure loans to rebuild, and rebuild a hospital.
Nor do you say what is going to happen to the Moore tax base during the couple of years it will take to rebuild.
PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL RANTS = TROLL SCAT
Zane

United States

#41607 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh that little problem that you have with the IRS and you thinking that they are picking on the TP (not toilet paper) party. Look what another Repug party Governor is doing!
Rick Perry vetoes 501(c)4 transparency bill
“…The bill, proposed by state Sen. Kel Seliger (R-Amarillo), would have prevented people from using social welfare nonprofit organizations — known formally as 501(c)4 organizations — to circumvent campaign finance laws.
Senator Kel Seliger (R- Amarillo):
“This is a sad day for integrity and transparency in Texas. Governor Perry’s veto of SB 346 legalizes money laundering in Texas elections. The Governor’s veto is ironic since money laundering is illegal in other endeavors. As other states have stepped forward to ban election money laundering by dark money 501c4 non-profit corporations, it is embarrassing that the Lone Star state is now an official safe haven for political money launderers.
kfyo.com
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/04/an...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41608 May 27, 2013
While every one of the talking head Regressive want to fuss at the IRS..one thing is true.

You want the IRS to handle all the responsibility for handling the federal taxes collected in the US and the myriad of other tasks while...

Cutting funding for employees and equipment!

Do you realize the IRS still uses a computer system designed and installed in the 1960's by Martin Marrietta?

You know those desktop computer that are the size of an old TV with a black screen and green lettering. That all the tax files of the US are still on those magnetic tape storage system.

The Congress keeps saying next session that they are going to redo the computer system for the IRS but never do, no matter what party is in power.

Plus when most of the 501(c) 4 filers are from the Repub party when their not supposed to be doing politics...well you catch more of the little guys...but of course they didn't catch them...their filings were held up...the only group that was denied 501(c) status was a group that was organized to help elect Dem women. But facts never stop the Regressive Party!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41609 May 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>The Benghazi thing did not go away just because Oklahoma had a Major disaster. From what I am reading there has been talked about The Tornados, The IRS thing and Benghazi. So what else do you want?
Of course the Benghazi thing does not go away for you guys. But the rest of the US that aren't buying what the Repubs are selling has let it go...Just like the Repubs did when there were way more attacks on embassies during the Bush years...there's actually less now under Obama than under a Repub president by the name of Bush..but don't let that stop you!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41610 May 27, 2013
Well Zane is doing what Zane always does....scream at Liberals or the hundred of other personal not political things that fill his teeny tiny brain...LOL

Can I expect another attack of the 'other' now that I am online and posting?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41611 May 27, 2013
I'll keep checking back for your replies....

But if it's just garbage like Zane always puts out...I'm not going to bother with it...it's just mindless drivel....
Zane

United States

#41612 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
While every one of the talking head Regressive want to fuss at the IRS..one thing is true.
You want the IRS to handle all the responsibility for handling the federal taxes collected in the US and the myriad of other tasks while...
Do you realize the IRS still uses a computer system designed and installed in the 1960's by Martin Marrietta?
You know those desktop computer that are the size of an old TV with a black screen and green lettering. That all the tax files of the US are still on those magnetic tape storage system.
The Congress keeps saying next session that they are going to redo the computer system for the IRS but never do, no matter what party is in power.
Plus when most of the 501(c) 4 filers are from the Repub party when their not supposed to be doing politics...well you catch more of the little guys...but of course they didn't catch them...their filings were held up...the only group that was denied 501(c) status was a group that was organized to help elect Dem women. But facts never stop the Regressive Party!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41613 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gov. Fallin, it's really hard to run a state and live by Republican propaganda.

Remember last year when we had all those fires from the drought and you cut the first responder's budget?

You had to rely on federal funds and other state's first responder's and equipment.

Now Gov. Fallin, you cut taxes again and we had another F5 tornado that took out infrastucture and more importantly lives.

Now you need to rebuild schools, help people recover, build shelters in schools, help businesses wiped out secure loans to rebuild, and rebuild a hospital.

Nor do you say what is going to happen to the Moore tax base during the couple of years it will take to rebuild.
All not true.
Zane

United States

#41614 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the Benghazi thing does not go away for you guys. But the rest of the US that aren't buying what the Repubs are selling has let it go...Just like the Repubs did when there were way more attacks on embassies during the Bush years...there's actually less now under Obama than under a Repub president by the name of Bush..but don't let that stop you!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41615 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:

Flat tax. Reduce the size of the IRS to enough employees to read a post card. Problem solved.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41616 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the Benghazi thing does not go away for you guys. But the rest of the US that aren't buying what the Repubs are selling has let it go...Just like the Repubs did when there were way more attacks on embassies during the Bush years...there's actually less now under Obama than under a Repub president by the name of Bush..but don't let that stop you!
We won't .
Zane

United States

#41617 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I'll keep checking back for your replies....
But if it's just garbage like Zane always puts out...I'm not going to bother with it...it's just mindless drivel....
PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DRIVEL RANTS = TROLL SCAT
Susan

United States

#41618 May 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't .
Always blame Bush doesn't matter he has been out of office for 5 years and has absolutely nothing to do with Benghazi, AP/FOX Scandal or IRS debacle.

No wonder Zane responds the way he does it's the same ridiculous crap I posted about earlier.

Right out of the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TEMPLATE RULE BOOK.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41619 May 27, 2013
Flat tax..so you want the girl working down at McDonald's to pay the same tax as the owner of the McDonald's franchise...

Never gonna happen...because it's just patently unfair...but when did that ever stop regressives from going for it...
Zane

United States

#41620 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Flat tax..so you want the girl working down at McDonald's to pay the same tax as the owner of the McDonald's franchise...
Never gonna happen...because it's just patently unfair...but when did that ever stop regressives from going for it...
Progressive Liberal Rants = Troll Scat
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41621 May 27, 2013
Repubs say that you want us to forget about Bush..heck when the repubs were in power they never forgot Clinton not even Carter...but Bush's name should never cross one's lips....

I think it's funny that you want us to forget about it and never mention it...especially since we're still paying for Bush's mistakes...

But don't think about those unfunded for tax cuts..wars...Medicare Part D...paying for the to big to fail banks...or trying to demolish the American car companies...or the hundred of other things you Repubs do when in power...

Nah, you don't get a clean slate...History is the best teacher for the future..but we know how you guys feel about teacher's...and education..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41622 May 27, 2013
I think California is a perfect example

They cut but they raised taxes...now they have a paid off their debt.

They implemented last year Obamacare, and now their insurance premiums are going down and the cost of health care is too. And they have more illegals than anyone else!

Cause their not like Regressive states by refusing to implement Medicaid and other parts of Obamacare while saying "Look, it doesn't work!"
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41623 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
The last paragraph I don't know anything about. The rest is for the most part true, but is greatly out of context.

I will over look this one, she is probably on birth control.
since is was brought to my attention that a Cardiologist by the name of Dominic Pedulla from OKC stated, "“Part of their identity is the potential to be a mother,“They are being asked to suppress and radically contradict part of their own identity, and if that wasn’t bad enough, they are being asked to poison their bodies.” In other words she's crazy from the mind altering drug know as BIRTH CONTROL.
Zane

United States

#41624 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Repubs say that you want us to forget about Bush..heck when the repubs were in power they never forgot Clinton not even Carter...but Bush's name should never cross one's lips....
I think it's funny that you want us to forget about it and never mention it...especially since we're still paying for Bush's mistakes...
But don't think about those unfunded for tax cuts..wars...Medicare Part D...paying for the to big to fail banks...or trying to demolish the American car companies...or the hundred of other things you Repubs do when in power...
Nah, you don't get a clean slate...History is the best teacher for the future..but we know how you guys feel about teacher's...and education..
Progressive Liberal Rants = Troll Scat
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41625 May 27, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>To 'track' a progressive liberal to have to 'think' like a progressive liberal so I imagined what would be the most retarded topic available....and shazam...

And to think, I imagined progressive liberals, hiding behind shrubbery... in a kiddie park... in nothing but a trenchcoat with no buttons on it, just saying.

Thanks for the new lead, one has to be on the watch for those morons, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min miss tuffet 152,549
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min rename 56,939
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,536
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 17 min Living Wage 3,540
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min American Lady 155,600
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min Obama has FAILED 97,308
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 37 min Tbrotz 60,204

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE