OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41432 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Anyone who is half smart can change their location at anytime for any reason.
I like Vinita because that is where I and the rest of my nutty fiends reside in the local nut house.

But not me assclown and why would I when I'm still here.

Now go milk the goat you ignorant dolt!
Packing Heat

United States

#41433 May 25, 2013
'I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.""

This statement of mine shows just how much I hate anybody that is not a white, color hating christian, and a rich republician AZZhole.

And don't get me wrong, I is PROUD of it..
Zane

United States

#41434 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat gets a "sexual thrill" every time he bashes Obama
Donnie

United States

#41435 May 25, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Zane

United States

#41436 May 25, 2013
SASQUATCH ALERT....SASQUATCH ALERT...

Eye witnesses claim they saw a large hairy female
bigfoot typing on her laptop in OKC. From time to time a Iranian man is seen throwing scrapes of garbage toward the creature who devours it quickly.
Men working on downed communications lines took pictures of the creature. Cox Communications Crew Supervisor explain to WPQR Radio reporters Miss Isit Real and Miss Ida Sawit, the Cox supervisor said "even though his crew were risking their lives they were professional and repaired the damaged connection."

Meanwhile justaliar posts again.
Zane

United States

#41437 May 25, 2013
Zane wrote:
bigfoot typing on her laptop in OKC. From time to time a Iranian man is seen throwing scrapes of garbage toward the creature who devours it quickly.
Men working on downed communications lines took pictures of the creature. Cox Communications Crew Supervisor explain to WPQR Radio reporters Miss Isit Real and Miss Ida Sawit, the Cox supervisor said "even though his crew were risking their lives they were professional and repaired the damaged connection."
Update:

Sasquatch's sidekick WFO (WarForOil) is trolling so BOLO...either one is equally talented on the broom brigade.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41438 May 25, 2013
The Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text> I'm one of these stupid, ill-mannered, progressive liberal retards and wantabee shitheads of those in the bottom of the cesspool and just a surrogate for their idiotic idea's.
"""I am a mouthpiece for the stupid retarded progressive lunitics and usually talking out my gay azz using someone elses user-name because I don't know how to spell mine."""

We know, your stupidity shows with each post you lunitic assclown.

Your mom should have pinched your crack-head off when you were born.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41439 May 25, 2013
The Fake Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text> I'm one of these stupid, ill-mannered, progressive liberal retards and wantabee shitheads of those in the bottom of the cesspool and just a surrogate for their idiotic idea's.
"""I am a mouthpiece for the stupid retarded progressive lunitics and usually talking out my gay azz using someone elses user-name because I don't know how to spell mine."""

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41440 May 25, 2013
The Fake Zane wrote:

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41441 May 25, 2013
Zane wrote:

I just knew the truth would leak out sooner or later, Good catch Zane. Any word if the creature had a little black goat in tow, lol.

When I quit laughing, I'll be back, ROFLMAO
Zane

United States

#41442 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I just knew the truth would leak out sooner or later, Good catch Zane. Any word if the creature had a little black goat in tow, lol.
When I quit laughing, I'll be back, ROFLMAO
Sir, it's reported the Iranian man had the black goat on a leash, gently stroking it's back and mumbling "my precious...my precious".
Neighbors thought the Iranian man was overcome with joy when the hairy beast in his back yard hadn't injured his pet goat.

No pictures available at this time....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41443 May 25, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Reid and Pelosi aren't smart enough to run a lemonade stand.

If I were Obama and all of these scandals were coming out and I knew nothing about ANY of them, especially the one that was purposely planted in the press, heads would roll. But Obamas not even mad that no ones telling him anything.

Or he's lying.

I think he's lying and this is what some have said, lol, I don't know nothing, lol.
Word on the street is:
Illicit Lemonade Stands in Town Had to Shut Down

For generations, Politicians and Appointee's to Office have set up Lemonade Stands (aka: Backroom Deals) to sell taxpayer funded pet projects to passers-by's (wink wink) in the Hallway's of Congress. But sometimes the law catches up with these renegade Politicians.

May 25th, 2013 – Washington, DC
Like a lot of career politicians, old Harry Reid wanted to make some backroom money. He had dreams of fancy cars, yachts, and a place in the Hills of Nevada and, he wanted enough to buy stocks and bonds in off shore accounts. However, his tiny dreams came crashing down when police received an anonymous tip that his crude cardboard sign in the backroom did not comply with the House of Congress or Senate Building ordinances nor did it square with the Constitution or the People of The United States of America.

Officer's WhoReallyDidit and DoesntMatterWho reluctantly delivered the news to Harry Reid and his superior, Barack Hussein Obama that the lemonade stand signs he and Nancy Pelosi had hanging halls would have to come down, there is another damn Congressional Investigation being announced from a leaks again on Fox News, America's Number One News Channel for Leaks all over this damn White House.

"SOMBODY HELP!" a very distraut Barack Hussein Obama screamed loundly, "someone call a plumber, I don't know the number and I don't know anything."

But the Thorns didn’t just roll over. They went straight to the West Wing Commission meeting to complain and, a few days later, the West Wing Commission decided that the sign ordinance was designed to prevent politicians from setting up their own backroom Lemonade Stand businesses. They also decided that anonymous complaints about ordinance violations would no longer be allowed. Our DOJ (Department of Justice) has a way of dealing with such crybaby snitches and new guidelines were instituted by recommendations from review, lol.

So, eleven hours after it was shut down, Barack and the Boy's are opened again and business to the usual, "I Don't Know Nothing" so the investigations continues. More on that in our later broadcasts, lol. The first person in line to buy a cup of their backroom made lemonade was Hillary Clinton. To show there were no hard feelings, Barack let her have the first drink for free, she will be paying for it forever, lol. She accepted and Barack bought the whole House a round. That list of guest (aka: lemonade stand operators wink wink) later tonight in tonights news cast.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41444 May 25, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Must be something genetic because all liberals seem to be comfortable with lies, lies and more lies.

I mean personally I break out in a rash when I'm around a liar and my wife gets real moody and if exposed to long she will morph into an avenging angel and eradicate the source of the exposure. That why we spray on a regular basis don't want "liars" to start sprouting thinking they have a safe haven!

I agree it's genetic and heriditery, I definately spray and spray often, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41445 May 25, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, it's reported the Iranian man had the black goat on a leash, gently stroking it's back and mumbling "my precious...my precious".
Neighbors thought the Iranian man was overcome with joy when the hairy beast in his back yard hadn't injured his pet goat.

No pictures available at this time....

Great, look forward to any pictures should they become available, lol.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41448 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I think he's lying and this is what some have said, lol, I don't know nothing, lol.
Word on the street is:
Illicit Lemonade Stands in Town Had to Shut Down

For generations, Politicians and Appointee's to Office have set up Lemonade Stands (aka: Backroom Deals) to sell taxpayer funded pet projects to passers-by's (wink wink) in the Hallway's of Congress. But sometimes the law catches up with these renegade Politicians.

May 25th, 2013 – Washington, DC
Like a lot of career politicians, old Harry Reid wanted to make some backroom money. He had dreams of fancy cars, yachts, and a place in the Hills of Nevada and, he wanted enough to buy stocks and bonds in off shore accounts. However, his tiny dreams came crashing down when police received an anonymous tip that his crude cardboard sign in the backroom did not comply with the House of Congress or Senate Building ordinances nor did it square with the Constitution or the People of The United States of America.

Officer's WhoReallyDidit and DoesntMatterWho reluctantly delivered the news to Harry Reid and his superior, Barack Hussein Obama that the lemonade stand signs he and Nancy Pelosi had hanging halls would have to come down, there is another damn Congressional Investigation being announced from a leaks again on Fox News, America's Number One News Channel for Leaks all over this damn White House.

"SOMBODY HELP!" a very distraut Barack Hussein Obama screamed loundly, "someone call a plumber, I don't know the number and I don't know anything."

But the Thorns didn’t just roll over. They went straight to the West Wing Commission meeting to complain and, a few days later, the West Wing Commission decided that the sign ordinance was designed to prevent politicians from setting up their own backroom Lemonade Stand businesses. They also decided that anonymous complaints about ordinance violations would no longer be allowed. Our DOJ (Department of Justice) has a way of dealing with such crybaby snitches and new guidelines were instituted by recommendations from review, lol.

So, eleven hours after it was shut down, Barack and the Boy's are opened again and business to the usual, "I Don't Know Nothing" so the investigations continues. More on that in our later broadcasts, lol. The first person in line to buy a cup of their backroom made lemonade was Hillary Clinton. To show there were no hard feelings, Barack let her have the first drink for free, she will be paying for it forever, lol. She accepted and Barack bought the whole House a round. That list of guest (aka: lemonade stand operators wink wink) later tonight in tonights news cast.
lol You have a pretty good imagination.
Marcus

United States

#41449 May 25, 2013
Most who post here just hate black people.

Plain and simple, yet they all say they are Christians.

Hope that God will accept this.
Marcus

United States

#41450 May 25, 2013
'I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.""

This statement of mine shows just how much I hate anybody that is not a white, color hating christian, and a rich republician AZZhole.

And don't get me wrong, I is PROUD of it..

Ahhhh, Picky Herpers, you true colors--Get it --color--
Marcus

United States

#41451 May 25, 2013
I is a good christian, republican, Azzhole who has limited intelligence and a will for self destruction.

so say picky herpers
Marcus

United States

#41452 May 25, 2013
The BEST one

Packing Heat gets a "sexual thrill" every time he bashes Obama.
Marcus

United States

#41453 May 25, 2013
Maybe the "Thrill" is just think about the black man. Huuuuuuuuuum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Patriot 243,827
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Aggie23 84,026
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr MSRose 106,273
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weepy 93,256
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 5 hr rnormanii 26
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Fanclub 16,059
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 23 asdf 32
More from around the web