OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Marcus

United States

#41410 May 25, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Must be something genetic because all liberals seem to be comfortable with lies, lies and more lies.
I mean personally I break out in a rash when I'm around a liar and my wife gets real moody and if exposed to long she will morph into an avenging angel and eradicate the source of the exposure. That why we spray on a regular basis don't want "liars" to start sprouting thinking they have a safe haven!
I like your wife...my kind of woman ;-)
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41411 May 25, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Reid and Pelosi aren't smart enough to run a lemonade stand.
If I were Obama and all of these scandals were coming out and I knew nothing about ANY of them, especially the one that was purposely planted in the press, heads would roll. But Obamas not even mad that no ones telling him anything.
Or he's lying.
I think he is to. I have always thought after the first year he was in office that he had been groomed to be the front guy and People in the back ground was running things. After all the changes was made to the health care bill and before the changes everyone was saying the government was going to put the health insurance company out of business and the government ended up guaranteeing all the new buisness they are getting by making it law everyone has to buy health insurance. It just does not add up right. Also at th beginning of the health care bill you did not here one peep from the health insurance companies trying to stop it. Some thing under the table and in the back room is going up in the White House.
Marcus

United States

#41412 May 25, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone get him a trophy :)
But no matter what denial answer the left tries to pull out of their asses, they should be concerned about every one of them. If the man has no damn clue what's going in our government, Houston, we have a problem. And it's a scary day when Biden appears to be the smartest of the bunch.
By the way, wonder why Biden's been so quiet lately?
He's resting from a mini-stroke he suffered Friday. According to un-named sources Biden was notified by the DNC he may well have to take over running the country since Obama is so far out in left field he can't find his way home.

Shock can be a terrible thing.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41413 May 25, 2013
Sorry I miss this party, read some really great and informative posts and thanks to all. I'll try to respond to a few of these great post, lol.
If in the mean time the village idiot sneaks in on us, remember...

Any posts using my screen name that does not bear the "Langley, Ok" IP location under my screen name means,
I DID NOT POST IT!

The village idiot posted what ever nonsense it may be, lol.

Park your Broom Witch!
ROFLMAO
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41414 May 25, 2013
Tio wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings from Lake Coeur d'Alene, ID., thread is becoming a secret addiction of mine especially since some of us who are less than political realize the official version of the
Obama Administration has butted heads with the reality we live everyday and can see with our own eyes.

I'm working this holiday weekend but during break or if I need a touch of comedy to put everything into perspective I know now I can rely on the fine people of Oklahoma to be blunt and say it like it is. Something our politicians could learn.

EF 5 Tornado doesn't hold a candle to a determined OU Sooner and OSU Cowboys fan, lol.

Idaho's hat is off to you <3

Welcome aboard Tio! I'm glad you enjoy the thread and the laughs we like to pitch in to keep it a happy place to read, lol. Oklahoma's hat is off to you as well. It was an absolute thrill to see you were able to figure out on your own very quickly how our Village Idiot operates, lol. That imbacile makes retarded people look highly educated. It is however painfully obvious her little short bus was never able to make it all the way to school.

I hate to hear you were stuck working over the holiday but... I fully understand it since we know Obama has literally done his best to destroy our economy and then raped 20% of it to create Obamacare. Then to add insult to injury RAPED Seniors of $750+ Billion Dollars of their Medicare money they had put away for their retirement healthcare cost. The moron as absolutely no shame about him at all.

I would like to see him return to his homeland in the jungles and... think he would look right at home with a Diaper on his head and his jungle wardrobe. Only problem is he would have to quit smoking because... they don't have any "Stop and Rob's" in the Jungles, lol.

Hope you have a great holiday weekend in spite of the work.
Best regards
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41415 May 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Well the reviews are coming in since Obamacare was implemented in California. Their governor and legislature didn't try to sabotage it by not implementing Medicare expansion.Obamacare was designed for insurance companies to compete with each other for customers since everyone healthy or has health issues must have insurance. The costs that were expected for policies have actually came down. http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/05/2 ... http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/ ... Even Gov Jan Brewer (R) Arizona has told her legislature that she will veto all legislation until they get their butt in gear and pass the Medicare/Medicaid expansion.No wonder a number of Republicans have said that it’s important to repeal it before people ‘get used to it’, and start benefiting, because then they’ll never want to give it up.But one thing will get people's attention is that they’re going to go ballistic now that the IRS is requiring that breakout on the employer W-2 forms.People only have a vague idea of what their health care benefits cost (combined employer/employee, since most people only care what their out-of-pocket expense is).But we’re also going to see companies attempt to shift even more of the burden on to the employee - reducing the quality of benefits in the process. Because they can.

Well the reviews are in and... Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million that had insurance Uninsured now.
A Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report says that under the Affordable Care Act, a.k.a. Obamacare, 30 million non-elderly Americans will be without health insurance.

One of the main arguments the Obama administration made for passing the Affordable Care Act was that it would provide coverage for the uninsured and even promised if you like what you have, you can keep it. Well... turns out he was lying again so nothing new here.

Currently, according to CBO, there are 53 million uninsured persons in the United States, including uninsured illegal aliens. The CBO estimates that 8 years after the Affordable Care Act has been fully implemented if it ever is fully implemented, lol, 30 million people will remain uninsured in addition to those that will now lose their employer paid coverage.

Before the Supreme Court’s decision, the number had been 27 million, according to the report.

As a result of the Supreme Court decision, states are no longer obligated under Obamacare to expand eligibility for their Medicaid programs.

On the same day the Supreme Court issued its ruling, President Barack Obama delivered a phony speech in which he said 30 million Americans presently without health coverage will now have the opportunity to obtain affordable health plans but... never mentioned 30 million that have coverage will soon be without what they had when he told them if they liked what they had they could keep it. Damn Lying Thug!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41416 May 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I see Jesse and his posse of stupidity are on a tear again.

Funny since Cox had internet and phone service down since last night repairing lines...especially since my dogs kept up the barking all night since they were working off a pole located in my back yard...

Just got it back a little over an hour ago.

No Jesse, there was no tornado, it was a plot by me to use your dumb a** posting names...and have an excuse....it's sad how far stupidity rules the wingnuts here...sadder still that they actually let you vote....

You ignorant dolt! What the bell are you up to now? Jessie doesn't have no damn posse you ignorant dolt, that was a friggen western movie from yester-years you goofball, lol. Are you off you Med's again?

Just how funny is it Cox internet and phone service being out is it you moron? Are you part of that damn protest church down there in Moore laughing cause they don't have service too! I haven't read where anyone else found that funny that Cox had no service. You better double up on those Med's and start taking them again.

Are you really really sure the guy on a ladder in your backtard all night was really the internet guy, lol? You better hope Ray don't find out who he really is because you nad him clogged the thread all night last night and the proof is posted here right now, lol, so don't lie!

Even by your own admission to Jesse you admit it was a plot by you to use their ******* posting names...and have an excuse so... what the hell is your problem? What you ought to do is put down that Crack-Pipe and back off that computer until you sober up. Your worse than Obama is, unraveling and folding up like a cheap lawnchair, now pipedown over there you lying liberal hack.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41417 May 25, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>If supporters look at this and think that Obama isn't lying, then lets just take a minute and look at it maybe he is telling the truth.

If he is, then ask yourselves why ALL of the people underneath him, including his Chief of Staff, don't tell him anything about the things that will make him look bad? Why did the IRS leader plant the question in the press before telling Obama when they knew it would look bad? Why are none of his administration telling him anything?

There are only 3 options here:

1. A conspiracy theory that says someone else is running the government and keeping Obama out of the loop of everything

2. He's a complete idiot and incompetent. Which goes against the whole left talking point of the "smartest man in the world"

3. They're all liars, including Obama.

Which seems more likely?

Well. common sense tells me number all 3 are the definate answers not only is he an incompetent idiot, so is anyone that believes anything he says, they're al liars of the worst kind and Obama does take his marching orders from the Elite which is a subject we have discuss here before and I'll bring it froward soon to get it going again.

UPDATE: By the time I got back to catch up you gave this response and I agree with it as well.
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
But no matter what denial answer the left tries to pull out of their asses, they should be concerned about every one of them. If the man has no damn clue what's going in our government, Houston, we have a problem. And it's a scary day when Biden appears to be the smartest of the bunch.

By the way, wonder why Biden's been so quiet lately?"

Laying low just like Gerald Ford had to do to get ready... he too knows what's coming, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41418 May 25, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
<quoted text>So you're in Langley today? Beautiful weather we're having.

Happy Memorial Day, sir.

Yes, I live right here on Grand Lake but my IP (Internet Protocol) address thru my carrier shows Langley sometimes and Vinita sometimes. Yes it is very beautiful today looking out across the water now.

Happy Memorial Day to you as well.
Best Regard
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41419 May 25, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the electric pole located next to the little barn to where Ray keeps his little friends the sheep and goats?

Yep, that's the one. This may be the guy who trained their goat but not sure if it;s family or if he trains sheep, lol.
http://oddlyworldly.blogspot.com/2007/11/nige...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41420 May 25, 2013
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>At least she knows what's going on around her. Makes her more qualified than the people running the show and raking in huge paychecks on the taxpayers dime!!!!!!!

I agree but she too screams bloody murder for higher taxes so I don't trust her, lol.
And about that Broom of hers, will we taxpayer have to pay for the armor plate on it like Obama has on his rides, lol. If so, I vote no and lets keep looking, lol.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>should have said "I" instead of she...my bad, lol

Ok but I feel just the same, lol.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>....and should have been 'me' instead of her...

Ok but I'm not changing my mind, lol.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>I promise I'm not drinking anything stronger than coffee w/creamer ...LOL

Where can I order some of that creamer, just kidding, ROFLMAO.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41421 May 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Kilgore!!!

I love how desperate you are to spread your fertilizer!

I get mad sometimes when they talk about Oklahomans on the internet and realize their referring to people like you and your friends and realize they have a point.

When they call you Teabillies they are in fact to generous!

Put down the damn crackpipe, the proof is on the board you ignorant dolt! What I want to know is where did you get that Broom? Never mind, I'll ask Zane, you'll just tell me a lie and if it going to be a lie then I can make that one up myself. I want the truth!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41422 May 25, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>IT'S A JOKE Justaliar we know it's your sidekick WarForOil.

I agree, they're both, 2 cheeks of the same ass for sure. Good catch there Zane, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41423 May 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look Jagoff is on a bender...
The pretend Democrat.....the guy that never saw a Dem or a Dem bill good enough for him to vote for...but he's a Dem....and Packing Heat can talk about Rhino's.
Heck, Ray married one but then... when you come from a land of billy goats, a 450 pound Rhino ain't too bad if you can stay in a land of the free but he should let you out more often. That's where the real world lives, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41424 May 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>But how do we know it's the real JAG....it is..he's only concerned with trying to prove these posts are done by me...lol

10 whole user's are viewing right now! LOL

and half of them just leave it open on their computer like Packing Wingnuts.....

Your some sick puppies...

Leave what open all the time? You sick pervert. I bet it was you on that ladder all night too, PEEKING in windows with binolculars you dolt!

You idiot, I can't just live here on Topix all day and night with you, now pipe down you sick pervert.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41425 May 25, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>He's resting from a mini-stroke he suffered Friday. According to un-named sources Biden was notified by the DNC he may well have to take over running the country since Obama is so far out in left field he can't find his way home.

Shock can be a terrible thing.
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41426 May 25, 2013
Ok everyone got to run away for a few but shall return shortly. Keep that Broom Grounded good like you all have and see you later, LOL.
Zane

United States

#41427 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they're both, 2 cheeks of the same ass for sure. Good catch there Zane, lol.
Why thank you sir, thank you very much...

:-)
Zane

United States

#41428 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, Ray married one but then... when you come from a land of billy goats, a 450 pound Rhino ain't too bad if you can stay in a land of the free but he should let you out more often. That's where the real world lives, lol.
Ray tried that and she scared the neighbor kids so bad the police were called. When they arrived they cordoned off the area and called the wildlife officer. The wildlife officer knew Ray owned Perry's Restaurant in OKC so he shot his wife with a tranquilizer they had to use a wench to load her azz into the trailer but she arrived back to her husband safe and sound with no injuries. Good thing to because her vet was out of town.
Packing Heat

United States

#41429 May 25, 2013
Any posts using my screen name that does not bear the "Langley, Ok" IP location under my screen name means,
I DID NOT POST IT! Unless I change locations which I frequently do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min River Tam 81,569
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 44 min Mississippi gurl 22,621
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr g wallace 193,743
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr ChicknButt 71,247
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) 7 hr These 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr ST LOUIS IS INSANE 102,245
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr Tiger 16,025
More from around the web