Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41365 May 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I'm through for today...Have at it..Packing

Cause no matter what, people will see what gets done in Moore and what doesn't get done...

Tornadoes are not going to stop because you want to cut taxes.

Schools don't function without money...simple as that...when we fall further behind the party in power always pays....after all in Oklahoma, the Repubs have to preform...it's all on them..

Have at it? Really? I have have at it any damn time I get ready and I damn sure don't need your permission to do it assclown! Got It? You were through when you were born because the best part of you, your dad squirt on the side of the dumpster along with your braincells, lol.

People already see what is getting done in Moore and it damn sure did not take the Federal Government to get it started you ignorant dolt. And where ever we have paid taxes already into programs that help then hell yes we will milk the hell out of them so shut your damn mouth because you are absolutely clueless as to what the hell is going on you retard.

I never said Tornado's would stop because I want to cut taxes, you just pulled that out of your 450 pound fatass and pretended I did say it so now go back and prove I said it or admit you're a damn liar! That's right you can't because I never made such a stupid statement and you know it!

Schools don't function regardless of the money because of the damn Unions and Liberal Indoctrinators corrupting The Public School System therefore it should be abolished and given back to each State to handle their own. Progressive Liberals are the absolute scum of the Earth bar none. Every damn last one of you corrupt minded dirtbag should be rounded up and sent to Gitmo for Execution. There is not even one of you filthy bastards fit to live in America, you included but... since you're here fatty pig, have a happy memorial day, lol.

By the way, is Ray cooking a pig with an apple in its mouth on the grill this year or a young Camel with a pineapple in its mouth?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41366 May 25, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========the ==========
Okay, I'll move on to Bill Nye board, but you're spinning your wheels and wasting your time trying to get rid of Obama. He ain't going nowhere and gets stronger the more you folks attack him.

The Bill Nye board may just be what you need.

That's what they said when Bill Clinton was impeached yet they impeached anyway. Some said the samething about Richard M Nixon and we now know how that worked out so be it has it may, Republicans were re-elected to Control the Congressional House to stop the Obama wasteful spending machine and Darrell Issa's job is to find all the fraud and corruption where ever it may be and expose it so it can be dealt with.

So far he is doing an excellent job inspite of Obama and Eric Holder trying to block him at every turn. Time will tell.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41367 May 25, 2013
Any posts using my screen name that does not bear the "Langley, Ok" IP location under my screen name means,
I DID NOT POST IT!

The village idiot posted what ever nonsense it may be, lol.
Justice

United States

#41368 May 25, 2013
Obama announces he is 'troubled' by the emails and phone records grab of the DOJ. The same DOJ that his good buddy and personal friend, Eric Holder heads. Eric Holder testified he recused himself and had no knowledge of the investigation or anything attached to the investigation which was 'on-going' therefore we can't access information at this time. WRONG again dufus.

So, our Commander In Chief has issued Eric Holder to investigate himself to ascertain if any laws were broken, and if illegally is found, to prosecute himself. Obama is expecting a full report from Eric Holder no later than July 12, 2013. LMAO.....

Mr. Obama, there is no need to wait until July 12th, the American People aren't that STUPID. We already know Eric Holder is guilty of perjury. We've already seen enough evidence in the IRS Scandal to know this was a orchestrated plan from the White House to silence any opposition during a election year so that you could abuse the Office of the President of the United States of America for another 4 more years. We know you and your Administration Department heads lied to the American People and the World about Benghazi. We know that Eric Holder and his involvement with Operation Fast and Furious cost the lives of Mexicans and American Border Patrol and we know Eric Holder lied about that as well. Janet Napolitano lied about non-criminal illegal aliens were being released because now we have documentation to prove they were actually releasing serious felons.

After 5 years of a scandal riddled administration the American People are no longer 'buying' the snake oil your selling.
Amanda

United States

#41369 May 25, 2013
An Administration in review:

Pres. Obama - the CEO 'who knows nothing'

Eric Holder - DOJ AG 'who knows nothing'

Hillary Clinton -'had no knowledge'

Leon Panetta -'we didn't have any information'

Douglas Shulman -'knows nothing'

Steven Miller -'knows nothing' then later
admitted he knew a lot.

Lois Lerner -'I'm not guilty' then tries to assert
the 5th, lol.

Holly Paz - sat in on IG interviews of IRS com-
pleting her assignment to intimidate.

Jay Carney - blah, blah, blah, blah (can't see from
all the egg on his face)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41370 May 25, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Obama announces he is 'troubled' by the emails and phone records grab of the DOJ. The same DOJ that his good buddy and personal friend, Eric Holder heads. Eric Holder testified he recused himself and had no knowledge of the investigation or anything attached to the investigation which was 'on-going' therefore we can't access information at this time. WRONG again dufus.

So, our Commander In Chief has issued Eric Holder to investigate himself to ascertain if any laws were broken, and if illegally is found, to prosecute himself. Obama is expecting a full report from Eric Holder no later than July 12, 2013. LMAO.....

Mr. Obama, there is no need to wait until July 12th, the American People aren't that STUPID. We already know Eric Holder is guilty of perjury. We've already seen enough evidence in the IRS Scandal to know this was a orchestrated plan from the White House to silence any opposition during a election year so that you could abuse the Office of the President of the United States of America for another 4 more years. We know you and your Administration Department heads lied to the American People and the World about Benghazi. We know that Eric Holder and his involvement with Operation Fast and Furious cost the lives of Mexicans and American Border Patrol and we know Eric Holder lied about that as well. Janet Napolitano lied about non-criminal illegal aliens were being released because now we have documentation to prove they were actually releasing serious felons.

After 5 years of a scandal riddled administration the American People are no longer 'buying' the snake oil your selling.

Obama announced he is "troubled" = Obama really means he is scared his involvment in all this corruption will be exposed.

Eric Holder recused himself = Eric Holder is guilty as hell and trying to avoid testifying at congressional hearing.

Obama told Eric to investigate himself = Obama told Eric destroy all evidence against you and I.

The corruption and fraud amongst this damn Purple Lip Kenyan and his Chicago Thugs make Richard M Nixons look like a sunday picnic.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#41371 May 25, 2013
Amanda wrote:
An Administration in review:
Pres. Obama - the CEO 'who knows nothing'
Eric Holder - DOJ AG 'who knows nothing'
Hillary Clinton -'had no knowledge'
Leon Panetta -'we didn't have any information'
Douglas Shulman -'knows nothing'
Steven Miller -'knows nothing' then later
admitted he knew a lot.
Lois Lerner -'I'm not guilty' then tries to assert
the 5th, lol.
Holly Paz - sat in on IG interviews of IRS com-
pleting her assignment to intimidate.
Jay Carney - blah, blah, blah, blah (can't see from
all the egg on his face)

Great administrative review Amanda. I'm voting for you as new Director. Can you start Tuesday morning and start cleaning all those Jackwagons out of Washington, PLEASE, lol?

Have a great weekend.
Tio

United States

#41372 May 25, 2013
Greetings from Lake Coeur d'Alene, ID., thread is becoming a secret addiction of mine especially since some of us who are less than political realize the official version of the
Obama Administration has butted heads with the reality we live everyday and can see with our own eyes.

I'm working this holiday weekend but during break or if I need a touch of comedy to put everything into perspective I know now I can rely on the fine people of Oklahoma to be blunt and say it like it is. Something our politicians could learn.

EF 5 Tornado doesn't hold a candle to a determined OU Sooner and OSU Cowboys fan, lol.

Idaho's hat is off to you <3
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41373 May 25, 2013
Well the reviews are coming in since Obamacare was implemented in California. Their governor and legislature didn't try to sabotage it by not implementing Medicare expansion.

Obamacare was designed for insurance companies to compete with each other for customers since everyone healthy or has health issues must have insurance. The costs that were expected for policies have actually came down.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/05/2...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Even Gov Jan Brewer (R) Arizona has told her legislature that she will veto all legislation until they get their butt in gear and pass the Medicare/Medicaid expansion.

No wonder a number of Republicans have said that it’s important to repeal it before people ‘get used to it’, and start benefiting, because then they’ll never want to give it up.

But one thing will get people's attention is that they’re going to go ballistic now that the IRS is requiring that breakout on the employer W-2 forms.

People only have a vague idea of what their health care benefits cost (combined employer/employee, since most people only care what their out-of-pocket expense is).

But we’re also going to see companies attempt to shift even more of the burden on to the employee - reducing the quality of benefits in the process. Because they can.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41374 May 25, 2013
I see Jesse and his posse of stupidity are on a tear again.

Funny since Cox had internet and phone service down since last night repairing lines...especially since my dogs kept up the barking all night since they were working off a pole located in my back yard...

Just got it back a little over an hour ago.

No Jesse, there was no tornado, it was a plot by me to use your dumb a** posting names...and have an excuse....it's sad how far stupidity rules the wingnuts here...sadder still that they actually let you vote....
Dempsey

United States

#41375 May 25, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Another news dump on a Friday:
Late Friday, the New Yorker's, Ryan Lissa, reported
that the Obama Administration did not merely 'green
light' a search warrant on FOX News reporter, James Rosen's email account-it "fought" to prevent Rosen from learning about it.
Ronald C. Machen, Jr., U.S. Attorney prosecuting former State Department advisor and alleged leaker
Stephen Jin-Woo Kim, asked a judge to prevent Rosen
from learning about the search and seizure of his emails.
Two judges refused Machen. Finally, the Chief judge in Federal District Court for the District of Columbia gave Machen what the wanted.
Later, after the story broke, the judge apologized.
*New Yorker
5/24/2013
*Breitbart News
5/24/2013
good post...
Dempsey

United States

#41376 May 25, 2013
Maddy wrote:
House Hearings on the Internal Revenue Service's (IRS) political targeting of conservative groups uncovered a startling revelation about the interview process used to construct the Inspector General's report: Obama Donor - turned IRS Director, of Tax Exempt Organizations, Holly Paz, sat in on 36 of the 41 interviews of IRS employees.
Paz testified either she or Lois Lerner brokered the arrangement she couldn't remember which.
Inspector General, J. Russell George, "in hindsight given the matter, obviously this seems somewhat unusual."
You think? Action = INTIMIDATION OF WITNESSES
The more facts that are revealed the more this Obama Administration reeks of corruption!
Corrupt to the core!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41377 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Great administrative review Amanda. I'm voting for you as new Director. Can you start Tuesday morning and start cleaning all those Jackwagons out of Washington, PLEASE, lol?

Have a great weekend.
If supporters look at this and think that Obama isn't lying, then lets just take a minute and look at it maybe he is telling the truth.

If he is, then ask yourselves why ALL of the people underneath him, including his Chief of Staff, don't tell him anything about the things that will make him look bad? Why did the IRS leader plant the question in the press before telling Obama when they knew it would look bad? Why are none of his administration telling him anything?

There are only 3 options here:

1. A conspiracy theory that says someone else is running the government and keeping Obama out of the loop of everything

2. He's a complete idiot and incompetent. Which goes against the whole left talking point of the "smartest man in the world"

3. They're all liars, including Obama.

Which seems more likely?
Dempsey

United States

#41378 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Any posts using my screen name that does not bear the "Langley, Ok" IP location under my screen name means,
I DID NOT POST IT!
The village idiot posted what ever nonsense it may be, lol.
So you're in Langley today? Beautiful weather we're having.

Happy Memorial Day, sir.
Dempsey

United States

#41379 May 25, 2013
Justice wrote:
Obama announces he is 'troubled' by the emails and phone records grab of the DOJ. The same DOJ that his good buddy and personal friend, Eric Holder heads. Eric Holder testified he recused himself and had no knowledge of the investigation or anything attached to the investigation which was 'on-going' therefore we can't access information at this time. WRONG again dufus.
Obama ordering Eric 'the with holder' to investigate himself then report back no later than July 12th, LMAO.

hypocrisy in it finest hour...
Dempsey

United States

#41380 May 25, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
If supporters look at this and think that Obama isn't lying, then lets just take a minute and look at it maybe he is telling the truth.
If he is, then ask yourselves why ALL of the people underneath him, including his Chief of Staff, don't tell him anything about the things that will make him look bad? Why did the IRS leader plant the question in the press before telling Obama when they knew it would look bad? Why are none of his administration telling him anything?
There are only 3 options here:
1. A conspiracy theory that says someone else is running the government and keeping Obama out of the loop of everything
2. He's a complete idiot and incompetent. Which goes against the whole left talking point of the "smartest man in the world"
3. They're all liars, including Obama.
Which seems more likely?
Totally agree!
Zane

United States

#41381 May 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Funny since Cox had internet and phone service down since last night repairing lines...especially since my dogs kept up the barking all night since they were working off a pole located in my back yard...
No Jesse, there was no tornado, it was a plot by me to use your dumb a** posting names...and have an excuse....it's sad how far stupidity rules the wingnuts here...sadder still that they actually let you vote....
You mean the electric pole located next to the little barn to where Ray keeps his little friends the sheep and goats?
Zane

United States

#41382 May 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I saw where you posted from Kilgore, TX., it takes longer than a hour to get back to OKC or were you flying this time, lol, maybe a broom.......
Amanda

United States

#41383 May 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Great administrative review Amanda. I'm voting for you as new Director. Can you start Tuesday morning and start cleaning all those Jackwagons out of Washington, PLEASE, lol?
Have a great weekend.
At least she knows what's going on around her. Makes her more qualified than the people running the show and raking in huge paychecks on the taxpayers dime!!!!!!!
Amanda

United States

#41384 May 25, 2013
should have said "I" instead of she...my bad, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min McDermott 179,051
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Benign 64,457
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min WE ALL OWN DAWG 101,045
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr YIM 75,934
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr BOiaF 4,783
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 2 hr yes 297
Election Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Sure 3,769
More from around the web