Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. Because Oklahomans learn how to care of their own.
That's the point ' how to care of their own '
ain't right English. No wonder Okieland is
a backward place.

It would have been better left to the Indians.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>

Heck, we just got notified by the insurance company that carries the insurance on the restaurant. They want to do an audit of our sales since party of the policy is to replace sales for a certain period of time if we were no longer operational. You can bet we are getting a premium increase.
Why are you surprised they want to do an audit? How else would you suggest they 'replace' lost sales if your business is closed due to a storm damage?

Guess you were looking for a blank check like the federal government wants from all taxpayers with no boundaries?

"Here's your sign!"

*B.E., Blue Collar Comedy Tour
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you surprised they want to do an audit? How else would you suggest they 'replace' lost sales if your business is closed due to a storm damage?
Guess you were looking for a blank check like the federal government wants from all taxpayers with no boundaries?
"Here's your sign!"
*B.E., Blue Collar Comedy Tour
Your a dip. In case you didn't notice gas prices are up. They charge for supplies being delivered by the cost of gas. All of these things force businesses to raise prices. You know we have fixed costs. Have to pay the bills...not a charity.

My husband read that we have some of the highest gas prices in the Nation..wonder why? LOL

The insurance company is not going to just single me out...no siree...You all will pay too...with insurance premiums.. costs of food and other purchases...and kicking in with some state tax money...How long has it been since you got a raise?
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Donated cars? Really? This is the early days. You not only have those homes that were obliterated. You have homes in the surrounding area with lots of damages too. Plus we just had those nasty hail storms last week that had a lot of car and roof and house damage..
Plus I have roof damage and a lot of hail damage. So I don't know anyone that doesn't have some kind of claim waiting. Plus you have employers scrambling right now to fill those employee slots that are not working while they shift through the debris and deal with all the things necessary to get some kind of order in their life. As well as covering their pay as well as paying another employee to fill their shift.
Plus you can bet a certain percentage of those living in the homes in Moore are going to be on welfare if they weren't already.
So those saying that the state can handle it are crazy. The State didn't handle your disaster. It takes the combined forces of the Federal Government.
Heck, we just got notified by the insurance company that carries the insurance on the restaurant. They want to do an audit of our sales since party of the policy is to replace sales for a certain period of time if we were no longer operational. You can bet we are getting a premium increase.
And if you don't agree with what they want to pay. You will have to do what they refer to as, arbitration before you can file suit against them. Check your policy. It is a stall tactic, because the longer they can hold on to YOUR money, the more they make off of it. When it happens to you call Dokes and ask him why Oklahoma allows this practice, because they have the power to stop it. If he is honest he will tell you it is because Big Insurance donates to our politician's election campaigns.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point ' how to care of their own '
ain't right English. No wonder Okieland is
a backward place.
It would have been better left to the Indians.
I is sorry Mr. I don't know what quotation marks looks like. You should sue The University of Craig James.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a dip. In case you didn't notice gas prices are up. They charge for supplies being delivered by the cost of gas. All of these things force businesses to raise prices. You know we have fixed costs. Have to pay the bills...not a charity.
My husband read that we have some of the highest gas prices in the Nation..wonder why? LOL
The insurance company is not going to just single me out...no siree...You all will pay too...with insurance premiums.. costs of food and other purchases...and kicking in with some state tax money...How long has it been since you got a raise?
Lot more recently than you, lol! I see where David Axelrod tried to claim the I-5 bridge collapse was the republicans fault...just like you did....makes both of you LIARS!!!!!!!!!!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

One bone I have to pick is that I was born in Oklahoma, we have tornadoes. My grandparents were born here, they had tornadoes. Their parents were born here and they had tornadoes.

These are known occurrences. No big surprises.

Why are schools being built in Oklahoma that can't withstand a direct hit from them and why are we now just talking about shelters for them? Those 2 schools crumbled. There was no where to go.

So yes we do need help. We always have. But pretending the Oklahoma can take care of their own. Well they didn't last week.
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>And if you don't agree with what they want to pay. You will have to do what they refer to as, arbitration before you can file suit against them. Check your policy. It is a stall tactic, because the longer they can hold on to YOUR money, the more they make off of it. When it happens to you call Dokes and ask him why Oklahoma allows this practice, because they have the power to stop it. If he is honest he will tell you it is because Big Insurance donates to our politician's election campaigns.
If there is a arbitration clause then usually if a settlement isn't achieved by the 2 parties then both by agreement of the underwriters policy clause will without recourse agree the arbiter's judgment as final.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot more recently than you, lol! I see where David Axelrod tried to claim the I-5 bridge collapse was the republicans fault...just like you did....makes both of you LIARS!!!!!!!!!!
There are 595 bridges rated worst than that one in Washington. We have them all over the US. The bridges and other infrastructure are jobs..Guess we don't need those either.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Correction: In Washington there are 595 bridges rated worst than that one. Like seeing an accident with a semi is a rare occurrence..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Also they made it a law in Oklahoma that schools had to file plans for emergency evacuations except only some of the schools did. And guess what, none of those plans are given to the people that need to know like emergency responders.

When you get a storm shelter your supposed to notify your local fired department of it's location so they can come look for you. What happens if the fire department is hit also?

Questions, questions and very little answers...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

So What wrote:
<quoted text>And if you don't agree with what they want to pay. You will have to do what they refer to as, arbitration before you can file suit against them. Check your policy. It is a stall tactic, because the longer they can hold on to YOUR money, the more they make off of it. When it happens to you call Dokes and ask him why Oklahoma allows this practice, because they have the power to stop it. If he is honest he will tell you it is because Big Insurance donates to our politician's election campaigns.
It's hard enough to get insurance for a restaurant in Oklahoma. Especially one that stays open 24 hours.

The big chains self insure.
Susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Justaminute wrote:
Correction: In Washington there are 595 bridges rated worst than that one. Like seeing an accident with a semi is a rare occurrence..
According to the feds there are a little more than 11% of bridges which are rated structurally deficient. The bridge which collapsed yesterday at 7 p.m. on I-5 in WA., wasn't one of them.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little Packing Hate, can't type a sentence with out vulgar name calling. Mentally you must be around 12 years old. Nothing new here..
Yeah, Hate, get rid of your Rhino's...then we'll be back here reading your posts about all of the voter fraud when wingnuts lose even more elections. If you show up here at all. Cause you certainly disappeared during election day 2012.
That's so funny that you think $45 million in the rainy day fund is going to cover the couple of billion in damages.
Plus your hardly a business type no matter how much you bloviate on how much money you have. Generally people who do that are full of it...
FEMA is already on the the scene. Just like they were during the other 2 tornado's.
Most people that have shown up at the restaurant are not even thinking about rebuilding in Moore anyway. Some of them have rebuilt their house twice now.
Plus a community outside Moore built a storm shelter for their whole community from FEMA funds. Requests are still coming in from the last tornado we had. But the dim bulb Repubs in the House cut their funding and so it's slow going. But that's Repubs for you they underfund and really decimate a worthwhile government program and then scream 'government doesn't work.' But in reality government doesn't work when a Repub is in charge.

I typed several without and several with it, Your Point?

Actually I have a life away from Topix so disappeared would be better defined as BUSY BUZZARD BRAIN! Built a new house near Glenpool that I later gave to my oldest daughter, did some updates on my lakehouse and moved up here and have traveled some since Mother passed away to name a few dumbass! And no I don't take Topix with me when I vacation like you do RETARD!

Business Type? You ignorant dolt, I have posted it on here and other threads that I am retired and have been for the last 10 years you ignorant dolt. I don't need anymore money than what I have accumulated so why would I want to work when I can sit here and laugh at your stupid ass, LOL. Personally I don't give a damn what you believe or think.

That $45 Million has been explained to you. If you don't understand it now then don't worry about. "DoesntMatter" has explained it in as simple terms possible, you should have stay in school and learned how to read and comprehend. That's your fault, not mine!

I know FEMA is there, Tom Coburn stated that in the same story you tried to twist and spin dumbass. Your minders at LittleGreenGoofballs just hid it from you so you would now he had it under control. Maybe you should get your news from somewhere other than liberal blogs!

You mean people really show up at that Greasy Spoon with all the cockroaches and rats everywhere? Ok if you say so. I only knew of 8 that showed up and 7 wrote reviews that scared me from ever trying it, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Plus we Dems live in the reality based world that believes in science and math and economics. Global climate models show more powerful tornadoes...while Repubs have had to cut funding for weather satellites. Two of the satellites have outlived their capabilities and no funding to build new ones.

Cause those Repubs sure do hate to cut corporate or oil company welfare.

And a million dollars from the Kock brothers?

Really, that's chump change to them considering how much they have siphoned off of oil revenues from the state...

There is no "We Dems" to it because you are not a DEM! You are a useless fat progressive liberal retard whose party hijacked the Democrat Party trying to hide you evil past. Won't work with me because I know better but nice try.

That Global Climate Crap is the biggest Scam to ever exist so drop that crap with me. It's a scam to steal more money! Read up on Al Gore who has scammed millions and millions on top of millions from.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a arbitration clause then usually if a settlement isn't achieved by the 2 parties then both by agreement of the underwriters policy clause will without recourse agree the arbiter's judgment as final.
I think my insurance company co. were the underwriters.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Tio Mio your a dumb hombre all right...

Now who could you be with your shiny new name...that you got off a Tex-Mex TV dinner...LOL

Racist Much? Now if you could only post some as intelligent as I have read from Tio, you illiterate douchbag!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Tio, nows the time that you tards to start posting all the stuff under other people's name since I placed a post...Maybe Sir Brags Alot Packing Heat really went to bed since it's usually him...

Internet cafe's huh...since around here your talking about the public library or Kinko's....lol.. or the Moore/Norman Vo-Tech...which were all closed because the library is in Moore and the Vo-tech is right on the border of the storm damage...but then..who am I talking too...someone that probably never enters a school or goes to the library...LOL

He wasn't talking about those, they don't allow people that wear a Diaper on their head and a Pressure Cooker in their Back-Pack in!

He was talking about the ones you and your Terrorist Network use you ignorant dolt!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>A Hispanic for the Repubs...are you a self hating Hispanic...like the Log Cabin Repubs...lol

Even the Hispanic Republican that was in charge of Hispanic Outreach quit the party and became a Democrat. Did you miss that last week? You know that was when a big Republican mag and online site came out with the story of how Hispanics were mentally inferior...

Like Artur Davis that left the Democrats because of you progressive liberal retards hijacking his party and joined the Republican Party?
http://www.officialarturdavis.com/
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Donated cars? Really? This is the early days. You not only have those homes that were obliterated. You have homes in the surrounding area with lots of damages too. Plus we just had those nasty hail storms last week that had a lot of car and roof and house damage..

Plus I have roof damage and a lot of hail damage. So I don't know anyone that doesn't have some kind of claim waiting. Plus you have employers scrambling right now to fill those employee slots that are not working while they shift through the debris and deal with all the things necessary to get some kind of order in their life. As well as covering their pay as well as paying another employee to fill their shift.

Plus you can bet a certain percentage of those living in the homes in Moore are going to be on welfare if they weren't already.

So those saying that the state can handle it are crazy. The State didn't handle your disaster. It takes the combined forces of the Federal Government.

Not one person on this board has said the state can take care of this disaster. And we do not need the federal government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min Obama Bitches 97,033
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min texas pete 145,698
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min xxxrayted 30,471
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Dale 151,071
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min rename 53,088
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Becky Martinez 17,855
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 50 min hole in the wall 58,790
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••