OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,569 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40676 May 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>It is true that stupid and bigoted go together.
Must be hard to have one without the other.

I would have to refer that question to Barack Hussein Obama or Eric Holder since they both show signs of, both stupid and being bigots. I look forward to hearing your response if they give you one.
Donnie

United States

#40677 May 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Mit tried to run on that platform after he won his primary. But he couldn't shake the etch-a-sketch hard enough.
I don't think it helped him to have a debate where his opponent was obviously supported by Candy Crowley and she even interfered with an answer claiming is was truthful what Obama said when in fact it wasn't truthful. Romney should have shown backbone and called a spade a spade. Guess he's to much of gentleman wouldn't push hard thinking people should be able to comprehend what just happened. But people are basically lazy and didn't notice so Obama cruise through unfettered by dealing with a Media who was doing it job and reporting the facts.

Whether you voted for Obama or not, you should want the elections honest, with voting polls that have integrity and only registered legitimate voters voting in our elections. We clearly have a voter fraud issue since 31 of our states have prosecuted voter fraud in them.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40678 May 22, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Is that statement a confession?

Must be something of guilt within himself in light of the constant comments he spews at TAMARA because, anyone that looks at the facts can clearly see when Obama appears on TV as he has done daily since his first campaign started, he definately has very purple lips and he his definately of Kenyan descent. In fact, he was listed as a foriegn exchange student from Kenya while attending College and that is never reported on or when mentioned here and other places the messenger is called a racist or bigot and sometimes both. Oh well, at least he confessed, lol.

His comment is simply inaccurate and unfounded when the facts bare truth, Barack Hussein Obama is in fact a "Purple Lip Kenyan" as I just spelled it out.

Did I mention he has big Ol'Monkey Ears too? If not, check them out next time you see him on TV because at first I thought they were back-up Tele-Promters, lol.
Donnie

Orange, TX

#40679 May 22, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
JAG's point is interesting, what is the net population difference between Texas and Oklahoma?
Three ignorant Texans to ever ignorant Okie.
Justice

United States

#40680 May 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Choking and Big Boys seems to always
be on your mind. It's apparent what
you do for entertainment and or profit.
You should practice deep thoughts not
deep throats.
Trailer Park humor?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40681 May 22, 2013
The Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Most who post here just hate black people.

Plain and simple, yet they all say they are Christians.

Hope that God will accept this.

Hey scumbag,
I will give you One Million Dollars Cash for each and every post you can show of me ever saying "I'm a Christian" anywhere on Topix because I for one have never claimed it nor do I today.

My dislike of "The Purple Lip Kenyan" is not because he is a Kenyan Negro, it is because of his Progressive Liberal Policies you ignorant dolt!

Now, would it thrill me to see him impeached and removed from office?

Absolutely it would and almost believe it would give me a better tingle up my leg seeing that happen than Chris Matthews gets while he is sniffing after Obama and his failure as a President, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40682 May 22, 2013
The Fake Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>''I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.""

This statement of mine shows just how much I hate anybody that is not a white, color hating christian, and a rich republician AZZhole.

And don't get me wrong, I is PROUD of it..

And if my bigotry shows, then I am equally PROUD.

Well in spite of you being a fake and fraud, at least your honest in your stance on your racism and color hating christianity but I doubt you are a republican or rich.
Donnie

Orange, TX

#40683 May 22, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you gonna post great IDEAS, do it under your own name!
OK
Donnie

United States

#40684 May 22, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they cannot afford to buy China or India, let alone America.
Did you forget you were posting in someone else's name?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40685 May 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Most Republicans don't like to bring up Richard M. Nixon. It makes them look bad.

Maybe so but to be honest with you, I really don't give a damn what they like or dislike! To me it is worth noting that Richard M Nixon was a damn crook and an impeached crook at that and the facts speak for themself!

It certainly doesn't mean all Republicans are crooks but it damn sure means Richard M Nixon was! In fact, from all I ever read about him, I would say he was a RINO (Republican In Name Only). His title should have been "Richard M Nixon (C)", C for Crook just like The Purple Lip Kenyans should be "Barack Hussein Obama (PLC), PLC for Progressive Liberal Crook, impeached I hope.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40686 May 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Choking and Big Boys seems to always
be on your mind. It's apparent what
you do for entertainment and or profit.

You should practice deep thoughts not
deep throats.

I have a couple of questions for you now that I am sure how you think!

Is it true that you can deep throat and swallow at the same time and blow it out your nostrils without ever pulling it out of your thoat?

I said you could not because of the size you like to deep throat. Am I wrong and you really can and if so did it require surgery for you to do it or do you just simply swallow?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40687 May 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Mit tried to run on that platform after he won his primary. But he couldn't shake the etch-a-sketch hard enough.
No one should have to run on that platform. It should be a given and if it is not then the American people should know they are being scammed by the people in office. But then when people get to the point of thinking it is the government's job to take care of their every needs then that what they get.
I do believe that everyone should first do as much as possible to take care of their own needs. But if in some point in their lives they may need the help it should be there.
But it is Obama's job no matter where the disaster happens to see that the people will get help to get back on their feet. I donot care if he carried that state or not. That goes for anyone that has been or will be President. That is my point. All states make up this country we call The United States!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40688 May 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon wasn't impeached he resigned. So did Agnew his first Vice
President. Nixon did open the door to China while in office. I'm sure Big Business is grateful, At least the ones that have shipped our jobs to them. The poor and middle class should be to, because they are getting to the point they can't afford to buy America.

Wrong Einstein, while you are technically correct he did resign in the end, he most certainly was impeached more than once. Maybe some brushing up on your history might better serve you before commenting again. May I suggest this?

On Saturday, July 27, the House Judiciary Committee approved its first article of impeachment charging President Nixon with obstruction of justice. Six of the Committee's 17 Republicans joined all 21 Democrats in voting for the article. The following Monday the Committee approved its second article charging Nixon with abuse of power. The next day, the third and final article, contempt of Congress, was approved.

You can read the entire ordeal and time line here:
http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impe...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40689 May 22, 2013
I want to say this again after watching the IRS hearings today:
The truth is they all knew it was going on but also knew they better keep their mouth shut because this Obama Corruption Machine was about to and is now all fixing to fold up like a cheap lawnchair if and when this scam is finally exposed.

For the liberal loons that think Obama cannot be impeached need only to look back at Richard M. Nixon. He thought the same thing but we know better now. We'll just have to sit back and see what happens as it all unfolds but my bet is he will be impeached before it is over from what I heard today.

For those that don't have C-SPAN 3 on TV can go here at this link and see it stream-lined to your computer.
C-SPAN 3
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN3/
Donnie

United States

#40690 May 22, 2013
FAKE TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
And I, TAMARA, a good clean god fearing republicain woman of good standing hate all blacks. It shows in my posts and I agree with old bigot Packing Heat.
Impeach the N
What a vile azz you are to post this under Tamara's name just because you hate her with a irrational passion. Jesse and JAG caught you (Justaminute) yesterday posting under someone else name and now we see bullshit gibberish all over again today only it's more vile, crude and disgusting. Justaliar you are classless.
Donnie

Orange, TX

#40691 May 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a couple of questions for you now that I am sure how you think!
Is it true that you can deep throat and swallow at the same time and blow it out your nostrils without ever pulling it out of your thoat?
I said you could not because of the size you like to deep throat. Am I wrong and you really can and if so did it require surgery for you to do it or do you just simply swallow?
Says a gayblade that has had a lot of experience.
Donnie

Orange, TX

#40692 May 22, 2013
Fighting over the last election is like fighting the civil war over again,

The repugs lost big time and the south lost big time.
Donnie

United States

#40693 May 22, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
Just stop it post your gibberish bullshit under your own name.
Donnie

Orange, TX

#40694 May 22, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a vile azz you are to post this under Tamara's name just because you hate her with a irrational passion. Jesse and JAG caught you (Justaminute) yesterday posting under someone else name and now we see bullshit gibberish all over again today only it's more vile, crude and disgusting. Justaliar you are classless.
What a vile AZZ I am to even respond to this dribble.
Jesse

Orange, TX

#40695 May 22, 2013
If Donnie and TAMARA had a little brat, it would no doubt be BULL SH!T!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 33 min Chicknbutt 68,714
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Limbertwig 186,324
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr River Tam 77,944
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 hr Pete 14,190
Election James Ralph Boyette (Mar '11) 5 hr John harrison 18
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr xxxrayted 35,504
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 101,983
More from around the web