OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40688 May 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon wasn't impeached he resigned. So did Agnew his first Vice
President. Nixon did open the door to China while in office. I'm sure Big Business is grateful, At least the ones that have shipped our jobs to them. The poor and middle class should be to, because they are getting to the point they can't afford to buy America.

Wrong Einstein, while you are technically correct he did resign in the end, he most certainly was impeached more than once. Maybe some brushing up on your history might better serve you before commenting again. May I suggest this?

On Saturday, July 27, the House Judiciary Committee approved its first article of impeachment charging President Nixon with obstruction of justice. Six of the Committee's 17 Republicans joined all 21 Democrats in voting for the article. The following Monday the Committee approved its second article charging Nixon with abuse of power. The next day, the third and final article, contempt of Congress, was approved.

You can read the entire ordeal and time line here:
http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impe...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40689 May 22, 2013
I want to say this again after watching the IRS hearings today:
The truth is they all knew it was going on but also knew they better keep their mouth shut because this Obama Corruption Machine was about to and is now all fixing to fold up like a cheap lawnchair if and when this scam is finally exposed.

For the liberal loons that think Obama cannot be impeached need only to look back at Richard M. Nixon. He thought the same thing but we know better now. We'll just have to sit back and see what happens as it all unfolds but my bet is he will be impeached before it is over from what I heard today.

For those that don't have C-SPAN 3 on TV can go here at this link and see it stream-lined to your computer.
C-SPAN 3
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN3/
Donnie

United States

#40690 May 22, 2013
FAKE TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
And I, TAMARA, a good clean god fearing republicain woman of good standing hate all blacks. It shows in my posts and I agree with old bigot Packing Heat.
Impeach the N
What a vile azz you are to post this under Tamara's name just because you hate her with a irrational passion. Jesse and JAG caught you (Justaminute) yesterday posting under someone else name and now we see bullshit gibberish all over again today only it's more vile, crude and disgusting. Justaliar you are classless.
Donnie

Vidor, TX

#40691 May 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a couple of questions for you now that I am sure how you think!
Is it true that you can deep throat and swallow at the same time and blow it out your nostrils without ever pulling it out of your thoat?
I said you could not because of the size you like to deep throat. Am I wrong and you really can and if so did it require surgery for you to do it or do you just simply swallow?
Says a gayblade that has had a lot of experience.
Donnie

Vidor, TX

#40692 May 22, 2013
Fighting over the last election is like fighting the civil war over again,

The repugs lost big time and the south lost big time.
Donnie

United States

#40693 May 22, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
Just stop it post your gibberish bullshit under your own name.
Donnie

Vidor, TX

#40694 May 22, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a vile azz you are to post this under Tamara's name just because you hate her with a irrational passion. Jesse and JAG caught you (Justaminute) yesterday posting under someone else name and now we see bullshit gibberish all over again today only it's more vile, crude and disgusting. Justaliar you are classless.
What a vile AZZ I am to even respond to this dribble.
Jesse

Vidor, TX

#40695 May 22, 2013
If Donnie and TAMARA had a little brat, it would no doubt be BULL SH!T!!!!
Donnie

Vidor, TX

#40696 May 22, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stop it or I will hit you with my purse, post your gibberish bullshit under your own name.
OK
Packing Heat

Vidor, TX

#40697 May 22, 2013
Jesse wrote:
HaAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40698 May 22, 2013
The Fake Donnie wrote:
Fighting over the last election is like fighting the civil war over again,
The repugs lost big time and the south lost big time.

And if the Purple Lip Kenyan aka: Barack Hussein Obama the Muslim is impeached and removed from office, the American People WIN!
Donnie

United States

#40699 May 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I want to say this again after watching the IRS hearings today:
The truth is they all knew it was going on but also knew they better keep their mouth shut because this Obama Corruption Machine was about to and is now all fixing to fold up like a cheap lawnchair if and when this scam is finally exposed.
For the liberal loons that think Obama cannot be impeached need only to look back at Richard M. Nixon. He thought the same thing but we know better now. We'll just have to sit back and see what happens as it all unfolds but my bet is he will be impeached before it is over from what I heard today.
For those that don't have C-SPAN 3 on TV can go here at this link and see it stream-lined to your computer.
C-SPAN 3
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN3/
The hearings should be required for every voter to see in complete unedited form. The level of illegality and intent to persecute conservatives and pro-Israeli organizations is blatant, flagrant to the point of being delusional. One Congressman asked a witness "Is this still America? Is the IRS so drunk with power it thinks it can get by with this abuse?" I may have paraphrase a little but its very close to what the Congressman said and he's right. In America we don't target abuse because someone is a different color, gender, age, religion or political party than the current president. People are bringing up Nixon well he's a good example a administration's actions which were unacceptable and un-American. We didn't put up with it then and you sure to God shouldn't put up with it now!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40700 May 22, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be funny, you stupid a**hole,since I just got electricity about 2 hours ago.

No wonder you repubs are down in the polls, they know you for the liars you are.
Donnie

United States

#40701 May 22, 2013
FAKE Jesse wrote:
another fake from the liar in this thread.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40702 May 22, 2013
I wouldn't ever do that to Tamara. We may argue politics but I don't dislike her like I dislike you and your fellow crazies.
Packing Heat

Vidor, TX

#40703 May 22, 2013
Fake Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the Purple Lip Kenyan aka: Barack Hussein Obama the Muslim is impeached and removed from office, the American People WIN!
The People of the United States will loose big time if it happens and the world will condemn the stupid republican party for they are a bunch of dumbazzes.

sore loosers

bigots

you name it and at least half are guilty.
Packing Heat

Vidor, TX

#40704 May 22, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be funny, you stupid a**hole,since I just got electricity about 2 hours ago.
No wonder you repubs are down in the polls, they know you for the liars you are.
Why worry about these dumbazz repugs, you are the goat that they have picked to discredit just like hillary and obama.
Donnie

United States

#40705 May 22, 2013
Yeah right we all believe you, LMAO....

Not a chance!!!!!!!!!!

WE KNOW YOUR DEVIOUS BEHAVIOR, SO MAYBE ELECTRIC WAS OFF AT HOME BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR FAT AZZ WAS AT HOME DOES IT?

NEVERMIND YOU WOULDN'T TELL THE TRUTH EVEN UNDER OATH..........
Jesse

Vidor, TX

#40706 May 22, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
another fake from the liar in this thread.
Retardpublican Donnie at his best. Not too bright.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40707 May 22, 2013
You all are flipping your lid. A lot of the people in Moore are suffering and all you have been doing is posting crap to this thread, both dem supporters and repubs. Shameful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Serendipity412 126,589
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ricky Darrell Terre 582
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) 9 hr switched 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 hr bacon hater 105,043
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Super 5
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) Jun 17 SadLife 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Jun 16 danl17 6,332