Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#40651 May 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.
It is true that stupid and bigoted go together.
Must be hard to have one without the other.
Justice

United States

#40652 May 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be happy to know that since 2007 over a million illegal immigrants have left our country, but it hasn't seemed to have helped our college grads with JOBS. I believe one issue that people are over looking is LEGAL immigration. We had almost 500,000 new arrivals in 2011. Guess whose jobs they are taking?
If you guessed the illegals that have left you would be wrong.
I believe that all immigration should be stopped until we can get our JOBS problems straightened out, but high tech business doesn't want that to happen. They believe that our college grads are not prepared to go to work for them. They don't want sociology and phycology majors. They need engineers and physicists. The key to our problems is education.
Our politicians take every opportunity to turn their backs on what is most important. Why because education is not entertaining. All these scandals are the entertainment.
You state a million illegals have left our country but conveniently give no estimate to how many are flooding across our borders from the South especially but all borders should be included. You do agree, to address this issue honestly we have to be willing to address ALL FACTS?
Justice

United States

#40653 May 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that stupid and bigoted go together.
Must be hard to have one without the other.
Is that statement a confession?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#40654 May 22, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahoma has a lower population than other states which do not have tornadoes, OKC is tornado alley a earned nickname. It makes sense with less population paying in and more instances of natural disasters there would be a disparity.
==========
Texas has tornadoes and hurricanes. Ever hear of Granbury recently, or Gulf of Mexico Hurricanes. Galveston was totally destroyed by a hurricane. Yet Texas is a net giver state and Oklahoma is a net taker state. There is much more going on that keeps Oklahoma down than the weather, and ignoring those problems of backwardness and good-old-boy politics is the biggest part of the problem. Born here, grew-up here. Know Oklahoma landscape well.
Donnie

United States

#40655 May 22, 2013
Most who post here just hate black people.

Plain and simple, yet they all say they are Christians.

Hope that God will accept this.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40656 May 22, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You state a million illegals have left our country but conveniently give no estimate to how many are flooding across our borders from the South especially but all borders should be included. You do agree, to address this issue honestly we have to be willing to address ALL FACTS?
We have a million less illegals in the U.S. now, than we had in 2007. When I say illegals I mean all illegals, not just the ones you choose to be racist against.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#40657 May 22, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that statement a confession?
You clearly demonstrate the stupid part.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40658 May 22, 2013
Donnie wrote:
CHOKE On It ----BIG BOY!
Packing Heat

United States

#40659 May 22, 2013
''I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.""

This statement of mine shows just how much I hate anybody that is not a white, color hating christian, and a rich republician AZZhole.

And don't get me wrong, I is PROUD of it..

And if my bigotry shows, then I am equally PROUD.
TAMARA

United States

#40660 May 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
''I agree it has been going on long before that damn Purple Lip Kenyan was elected.""
This statement of mine shows just how much I hate anybody that is not a white, color hating christian, and a rich republician AZZhole.
And don't get me wrong, I is PROUD of it..
And if my bigotry shows, then I am equally PROUD.
And I, TAMARA, a good clean god fearing republicain woman of good standing hate all blacks. It shows in my posts and I agree with old bigot Packing Heat.

Impeach the N
Justice

United States

#40661 May 22, 2013
I do not like any non-whites, including injuns, blacks, or any other shade other than pure white.

I do not like any so-called white that gets a tan to darken their god given white skin.

Only pure white christians will get through the pearly gates.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#40662 May 22, 2013
Donnie wrote:
==========
Fuzzy Zoeller and Sergio Garcia would be the top golfers in the world if not for that black boy's affirmative action admission into white golf. Tiger's only the top golfer in the world because he has a drop of black blood. He certainly doesn't have the talent and skill. Just ask Fuzzy and Sergio. They're convinced Tiger should be playing a three-hole golf course somewhere in a Harlem nightmare. He's definitely inferior to them because of one-drop-rule, according to their implications. And Tiger's liking fried chicken, and his liking white women who aren't big as Mount Vesuvius is just further proof of their claim.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40663 May 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is they know but also know they better keep their mouth shut because this Obama Corruption is all fixing to fold up like a cheap lawnchair.
Yes, everyone is watching but unfortionately the liberal retards are cheering them on. As for them, they deserve everything that is going to happen to them because of this corruption. As for accountablility, that is going to take a lot more investigations to uncover all the corruption. For the liberal loons that think Obama cannot be impeached need only to look back at Richard M. Nixon. He thought the same thing but we know better now. We'll just have to sit back and see what happens.
Most Republicans don't like to bring up Richard M. Nixon. It makes them look bad.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#40664 May 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

CHOKE On It ----BIG BOY!
Choking and Big Boys seems to always
be on your mind. It's apparent what
you do for entertainment and or profit.

You should practice deep thoughts not
deep throats.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40665 May 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is they know but also know they better keep their mouth shut because this Obama Corruption is all fixing to fold up like a cheap lawnchair.
Yes, everyone is watching but unfortionately the liberal retards are cheering them on. As for them, they deserve everything that is going to happen to them because of this corruption. As for accountablility, that is going to take a lot more investigations to uncover all the corruption. For the liberal loons that think Obama cannot be impeached need only to look back at Richard M. Nixon. He thought the same thing but we know better now. We'll just have to sit back and see what happens.

Nixon wasn't impeached he resigned. So did Agnew his first Vice
President. Nixon did open the door to China while in office. I'm sure Big Business is grateful, At least the ones that have shipped our jobs to them. The poor and middle class should be to, because they are getting to the point they can't afford to buy America.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40666 May 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
deep throats.
And you need to get your mind out of the gutter! But then again your mind set is putting everyone down with your posts. You actually have no thoughts that go past an immature attitude. Like I said I doubt that you are as important as you try to sell yourself. The Big Boy is a put down saying I really think you are a liar about yourself.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40667 May 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
deep throats.
My posting what I did was because the person that posted that crap needs to choke on his words. That is uncalled for!
Donnie

United States

#40670 May 22, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
If you gonna post b.s. do it under your own name!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40671 May 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When a President takes office whether he be democrat or republican he is in office for everyone! So Obama should not just be for the people except the people that are registered Republican. So what you are saying if you are Demo or Muslim in this country then you are screwed? I donot care if it is the state of Oklahoma or Illinois and any in between or to either side he the President for all whether those states carried him or not!
Just a little humor going here!
Think about this one!
Mit tried to run on that platform after he won his primary. But he couldn't shake the etch-a-sketch hard enough.
Donnie

United States

#40672 May 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly demonstrate the stupid part.
...says the dumbazz looking in the mirror....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Dix 172,564
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 39 min Billy 72,766
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 43 min the anti-chicken... 62,284
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 5 hr Miss G 3,832
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 hr Joe Dinglebell 61,794
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr xxxrayted 34,873
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Obama Bitches 100,415
More from around the web