OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,595 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Audrey

United States

#40433 May 20, 2013
Thanks everyone!
Marcus

United States

#40434 May 20, 2013
Our neighbors down south are sending their elite recovery teams, will be in OKC in the morning. Thank you Texas and Gov. Perry. They also have volunteers coming with clean up crews, these guys are taking off work to come and help us out in our time of need.
Tiffany

United States

#40435 May 21, 2013
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/put...

Please lets stand together Oklahoma,sign the petition for underground shelters in ALL Oklahoma Schools.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#40436 May 21, 2013
Another tornado in Okieland.
Great national news for an evening.

I only wish they wouldn't interview
so many Okies missing teeth. Gives
the place a bad image.

No one in Okieland could imagine that
an elementary school could be
storm-proofed.
Building codes, we
ain't got no building codes, we don't
need no stinking building codes.

Okieland the land of the free and
blown away.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#40438 May 21, 2013
Text STORM to 80888 for $10 donation to Salvation Army relief for victims of tornado. Then "yes" to response.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40439 May 21, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
Another tornado in Okieland.
Great national news for an evening.
I only wish they wouldn't interview
so many Okies missing teeth. Gives
the place a bad image.
No one in Okieland could imagine that
an elementary school could be
storm-proofed.
Building codes, we
ain't got no building codes, we don't
need no stinking building codes.
Okieland the land of the free and
blown away.
WOW someone's class is showing!

"LOW LIFE"

You might spend your time better and take care of your own state's problems. They have plenty to keep you busy -- building codes and all!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40440 May 21, 2013
Our school district has built two gym sized safe rooms. They were built with FEMA funds. Thank you U.S., money well spent.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40441 May 21, 2013
Texas schools are spending all their bond money on athletic facilities.
Jesse

United States

#40442 May 21, 2013
So What wrote:
Our school district has built two gym sized safe rooms. They were built with FEMA funds. Thank you U.S., money well spent.
We okies do not need any stinking FEMA money. We'uns will pray and take care of our own if they believe like us.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40443 May 21, 2013
Tiffany wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.g ov/petition/put-underground-st orm-cellars-all-tornado-alley- states/yxjKxMVj
Please lets stand together Oklahoma,sign the petition for underground shelters in ALL Oklahoma Schools.
That is a great idea Tiffany. How do you suggest that massive project be funded?
Marcus

United States

#40444 May 21, 2013
That's not Jesse that's the pretender...just a lying sack of *&^%
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40445 May 21, 2013
So What wrote:
Texas schools are spending all their bond money on athletic facilities.
wasn't there a tornado go thru Texas near the west of Forth Worth and those people were very unprepared. They most not have doppler! Have you ever noticed how the people of Texas act when they get a Hurricane warning to get out does? And these people have many days to get prepared and get to safety. They wait till the last minute and they always say we just didn't think it would happen to me or it would be that bad. Then some idiot has the mind set to attack us and right after a tragedy. I am sure Texas are not prepared for tornadoes or hurricanes.
Packing Heat

United States

#40446 May 21, 2013
If god wanted our kids to be safe in the schools, he/she/it would have them in a cave.
Zane

United States

#40447 May 21, 2013
If the kids and teachers would have all been packing their sixshooters, then the tornado would have left them alone.
TAMARA

United States

#40448 May 21, 2013
Keep that black ziggiot in Washingtyon.
Bluebird

United States

#40449 May 21, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a great idea Tiffany. How do you suggest that massive project be funded?
One of the failed project funds in green energy would be more than enough to finance that endeavor, thanks for asking.
Maddy

United States

#40450 May 21, 2013
I understand Packing Heat lives in a FEMA trailer and has a obama phone.
Marcus

United States

#40451 May 21, 2013
FAKE Packing Heat wrote:
If god wanted our kids to be safe in the schools, he/she/it would have them in a cave.
Oh look another fake P.H. post.
Marcus

United States

#40452 May 21, 2013
FAKE Zane wrote:
If the kids and teachers would have all been packing their sixshooters, then the tornado would have left them alone.
Now a fake Zane post...
Marcus

United States

#40453 May 21, 2013
FAKE TAMARA wrote:
Keep that black ziggiot in Washingtyon.
Then a fake Tamara post...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 22 min Bayless 50,725
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 49 min WhoaBuddy 76,858
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Injudgement 213,768
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr GOP booger eating... 103,499
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 hr Dalai Lama 86,873
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun Iapprovethismessage 35,562
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Illinois's ... (Oct '14) Sun CanWeHaveA Fourth... 4
More from around the web