1,508 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Marcus

United States

#40362 May 20, 2013
The flat tax would get tax dodgers like you too.
Sorry for the typos.
Audrey

United States

#40363 May 20, 2013
True For Vote which sole function is to educate and prevent voter fraud was a victim of federal intimidation in the IRS scandal that has rocked this nation.

Has waited for 3 years to be approved for (501)(C4)
status then she was visited by FBI, ATF for unannounced audits, she had both her personal and business taxes audited and then OSHA decided to audit her business. She has had 17 interactions with the federal government since she applied, including the requirement of full listing of all FaceBook posts, all tweets, all speeches with copies of content, all contacts with addresses, detail of future intent.

The progressive liberals during the last election said it was a lie there was a problem with voter fraud. Eric Holder refused to prosecute the New Black Panther Group for voter intimidation which was clearly done at one particular poll in Philadelphia with not only witnesses but video included as evidence. Holder is in Contempt of Congress for failure to submit information on the Fast & Furious Scandal and now we have a literal explosion of scandals with Holder testifying and basically saying he knows nothing.

We know have confirmation of voter fraud in 36 states which voter crime has been prosecuted so far. This is wide spread and for those who want our elections to be honest this is a real threat to our democracy.

Time for Holder to resign and time for him to face the music for his actions.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40364 May 20, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Packing Heat that's not the real Dr. Jones but the pretender...

I meant to note that and forgot to but yes I know it was The Fake Dr Jones but thanks for the reminder just the same.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40365 May 20, 2013
Audrey wrote:
True For Vote which sole function is to educate and prevent voter fraud was a victim of federal intimidation in the IRS scandal that has rocked this nation.
Has waited for 3 years to be approved for (501)(C4)
status then she was visited by FBI, ATF for unannounced audits, she had both her personal and business taxes audited and then OSHA decided to audit her business. She has had 17 interactions with the federal government since she applied, including the requirement of full listing of all FaceBook posts, all tweets, all speeches with copies of content, all contacts with addresses, detail of future intent.
The progressive liberals during the last election said it was a lie there was a problem with voter fraud. Eric Holder refused to prosecute the New Black Panther Group for voter intimidation which was clearly done at one particular poll in Philadelphia with not only witnesses but video included as evidence. Holder is in Contempt of Congress for failure to submit information on the Fast & Furious Scandal and now we have a literal explosion of scandals with Holder testifying and basically saying he knows nothing.
We know have confirmation of voter fraud in 36 states which voter crime has been prosecuted so far. This is wide spread and for those who want our elections to be honest this is a real threat to our democracy.
Time for Holder to resign and time for him to face the music for his actions.
When I saw the Black Panthers outside a polling place I found it odd. Because the first thing that came to my mind was that
it was a political statement which is a violation of voting law, but you said the New Black Panthers, have they morphed into something different than their original theme?
Audrey

United States

#40366 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw the Black Panthers outside a polling place I found it odd. Because the first thing that came to my mind was that
it was a political statement which is a violation of voting law, but you said the New Black Panthers, have they morphed into something different than their original theme?
Several news sources identified the group as the New Black Panthers which are supposed to be non-violent, but in the video the guarding of the entrance to the front doors and the one New Black Panther member holds what appeared to be a riot baton or some such weapon was clear intimidation, also multiple news sources claim this group as the modern version of the Black Panthers.
Stephen

United States

#40367 May 20, 2013
Don't forget the military attire they wore also. The entire visual statement was intimidation.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#40368 May 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you another reason...

I agree and if you really want to know what Obama and the progressive liberals stand for then look no further than right above this post.

I wonder what Obamma would think if Kevin taught his daughters about the art of "Fisting"?
Eww don't get me started. Several years ago when Yahoo groups used to be more prevalent, I was researching child support/visitation issues with a friend. We came across several groups of these sickos. They discussed how they were working on getting their people elected to offices with power such as judges, cops, etc so that child molesters would be able to get away with this and not be sent to prison and they could try to have laws changed. They also discussed how if they could get people to accept gay marriage, then it would be easier to get people to accept that all "love" between anyone is right even an 8 yr old and a grown man! We reported these posts to the FBI. The scariest thing is the group that we came across was from Tulsa. I wonder how many people have been put in places of power here? How many are in DC?

Obama is an in your face, smug, arrogant, pompous ass. He proves this with the Obamacare head appointee. He puts people in positions that show what he meant by hope and change. He's changing us alright and I wonder how more people don't see it. My guess is they are the ones that just talk without looking into anything.

Check out what he bribed our states with in order to get stimulus money , Common Core in schools. This next generation is going to be much worse if we don't stop this.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40369 May 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww don't get me started. Several years ago when Yahoo groups used to be more prevalent, I was researching child support/visitation issues with a friend. We came across several groups of these sickos. They discussed how they were working on getting their people elected to offices with power such as judges, cops, etc so that child molesters would be able to get away with this and not be sent to prison and they could try to have laws changed. They also discussed how if they could get people to accept gay marriage, then it would be easier to get people to accept that all "love" between anyone is right even an 8 yr old and a grown man! We reported these posts to the FBI. The scariest thing is the group that we came across was from Tulsa. I wonder how many people have been put in places of power here? How many are in DC?
Obama is an in your face, smug, arrogant, pompous ass. He proves this with the Obamacare head appointee. He puts people in positions that show what he meant by hope and change. He's changing us alright and I wonder how more people don't see it. My guess is they are the ones that just talk without looking into anything.
Check out what he bribed our states with in order to get stimulus money , Common Core in schools. This next generation is going to be much worse if we don't stop this.

All we can do is continue to post the facts as well as share the truth with family and friends about this radical group that has hijacked the Democrat Party to use in this evil manner to destroy America. Of course JustaFatSlob will be by here before long defending these sick perverts and claiming we are just being homophobics as usual. I'm afraid it has come a time when we have to stop voting for any Democrat until they take their party back from these deviant perverts, sad but true.
Bluebird

United States

#40370 May 20, 2013
Former member of the violent junta, who was banned from traveling to the U.S., that is, until this last September, will be in Washington D.C.

Former General Thein Sein from Myanmar will be welcomed into the White House by our President Obama today.

More change, but not the kind I believe in.......
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#40371 May 20, 2013
Obama met with IRS union leader the day before the IRS began targeting conservative groups.

http://mobile.spectator.org/theamericanspecta... #!/entry/obama-and-the-irs-the -smoking-gun,5199f844da27f5d9d 0c8360d
Bluebird

United States

#40372 May 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Obama met with IRS union leader the day before the IRS began targeting conservative groups.
http://mobile.spectator.org/theamericanspecta... #!/entry/obama-and-the-irs-the -smoking-gun,5199f844da27f5d9d 0c8360d
National Treasury Employee Union, NTEU, a leftwing union representing 150,000 employees in 31 separate government agencies, including the IRS. A union which not only endorsed President Obama for election but re-election, but whose current president is Colleen Kelly, a 14 year IRS agent and now is both union president and Obama appointee. It's 94% of NTEU union contributions go to democrats in the Senate and House in 2012.

No wonder Obama wants to grow the government to continue targeting his political opponents and use our taxpayer money to do it! If ObamaCare is fully implemented he will have total control over the United States.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40373 May 20, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
National Treasury Employee Union, NTEU, a leftwing union representing 150,000 employees in 31 separate government agencies, including the IRS. A union which not only endorsed President Obama for election but re-election, but whose current president is Colleen Kelly, a 14 year IRS agent and now is both union president and Obama appointee. It's 94% of NTEU union contributions go to democrats in the Senate and House in 2012.
No wonder Obama wants to grow the government to continue targeting his political opponents and use our taxpayer money to do it! If ObamaCare is fully implemented he will have total control over the United States.
Are you against all unions?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40374 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>

Absolutely! They have out lived their usefulness to civilized people and are more corrupt than the Mexican Mafia.

All Union Leaders should be tried, convicted and lined up on a wall and shot right between the eyes.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#40375 May 20, 2013
Mucas wrote:
<quoted text>
You sounds like GE, break the law and sell to our enemies. GE didn't pay taxes either and which president appointed the GE guy?
People who have to say they are 'rich' and put others down every single post are always more hot air than anything else. The true 'rich' have better things to do.
The flat tax who get tax dodgers like too.
The true rich are free to do whatever they're inclined.
We enjoy belittling common types like you.
I do a lot of trading and have an occasional spare moment
to squander on you.

There will never be a future occasion when I'll pay
any significant taxes. People with brains avoid them.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40376 May 20, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Several news sources identified the group as the New Black Panthers which are supposed to be non-violent, but in the video the guarding of the entrance to the front doors and the one New Black Panther member holds what appeared to be a riot baton or some such weapon was clear intimidation, also multiple news sources claim this group as the modern version of the Black Panthers.
I see now. They are the kinder, gentler Black Panthers. Why wound they call themselves Black Panthers if they were non-violent?
Isn't that an oxymoron?
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40377 May 20, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
The true rich are free to do whatever they're inclined.
We enjoy belittling common types like you.
I do a lot of trading and have an occasional spare moment
to squander on you.
There will never be a future occasion when I'll pay
any significant taxes. People with brains avoid them.
But didn't you say you didn't pay any taxes at all?
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40378 May 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! They have out lived their usefulness to civilized people and are more corrupt than the Mexican Mafia.
All Union Leaders should be tried, convicted and lined up on a wall and shot right between the eyes.
What about the local steel workers union?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40379 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the local steel workers union?

All Unions without exception!
Bluebird

United States

#40380 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm against what happened in the IRS targeting citizens for harassment and many have incurred substantial financial losses due to being targeted.

I'm against the government having the power to strong arm innocent citizens and violate their constitutional rights to free speech.

I'm against the government picking who will be the winners and who will be the losers. I believe in individual prosperity.

I believe Eric Holder's job is to uphold the LAW OF THE U.S. and not be a political pawn of President Obama. He should resign.

If documentation and witnesses show there was a coordinated effort between President Obama and the IRS the NTEU to abuse his political enemies then Obama deserves to be yanked out of his golf playing job to do cell time at Club Fed. NTEU involvement is confirmed then those responsible down to the lowest clerk should be
prosecuted by whoever is the new AG.

I've never worked for a unionized organization so I'm not knowledgeable about them.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40381 May 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
All Unions without exception!
What are your thoughts about OSHA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Dalai Lama 64,813
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 8 min Julia 1,264
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min 123pictures 164,630
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min xxxrayted 34,441
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,530
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 14 min Dee 99
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 30 min Fitz likes Shts 7,120
More from around the web