OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Dr Jones

Saint Louis, MO

#40351 May 19, 2013
North American Man Boy Love Association is a repub club just like the log cabin repugs.
Jesse

United States

#40352 May 19, 2013
Hello Karen still taking good care of your daddy I see, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40353 May 19, 2013
Amanda wrote:
When my mother was dying from cancer we had many 'scares' where her doctors didn't expect her to pull though then she would rally and leave the hospital and go home where family stayed with her and a registered nurse came daily to oversee her condition. But I can't even tell you the number of times over several 5+ years of surgeries and chemo she would go downhill and the doctors thought it was the end only for her to show them she wasn't ready yet.
Spend as much time with them giving them whatever comfort and care they need because they will soon be gone and all you have is memories and I wanted my memories to be I did everything humanly possible to show I cared.
When my Mother died she was 73 and had one big heart attack and died 29 days later. My Dad was in poor health and over several hears it was an up and down thing but ended loosing him 6 months after my Mother.
Just treasure them every day that you have them. More so when they get up there in age.
Jesse

United States

#40355 May 19, 2013
Mike Huckabee:" DOJ's Eric the WITHHOLDER".....

LOL, he just cuts through all the baloney doesn't he?
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#40356 May 19, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
How would any of you feel if you found out that your daughter was forced to shower with a boy at school?
How would you feel if you were told by the school that there is nothing they or you can or will do about it?

The California Assembly (same as House of Representatives in most states) passed Assembly Bill 1266 by a 46-25 vote. Currently, there are 54 Democrats, 25 Republicans and 1 vacancy. All 46 votes for the bill were Democrats as no Republicans voted in favor of the measure.

Assembly Bill 1266 states that public schools cannot discriminate in any way concerning the sex of the student. Both sexes are to have equal access to all offered courses, counseling and athletics. Any student can try out for any sport, regardless of their sex.

But the kicker is this statement contained in the bill:

SECTION 1. Section 221.5 of the Education Code is amended to read:
(f) A pupil shall be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and facilities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil’s records.

In other words, any boy who claims he is a girl, even though he is anatomically still a boy, would be allowed to use the same locker rooms and showers that the girls use. On the opposite side, a girl claiming to be a boy but is still anatomically a girl would be allowed to shower with all the boys. They don’t even have to be undergoing any form of sex change therapy, just say they are the opposite sex from what they really are and they can parade around in all their glory in either locker room or shower.

Would it surprise you to learn that the bill’s author, Assemblyman Tom Ammiano is a Democrat and flaming homosexual from San Francisco? He is also heavily involved in LGBT activist groups. In 1975 Ammiano became the first public school teacher in San Francisco to publicly admit that he was a flaming homosexual and pecker puffer.

In his warped sense of logic, Ammiano believes that this bill doesn’t violate or pose a problem to anyone else’s rights. Defending his gay bill he said:
There’s no trampling of other people’s rights. There’s a recognition that other people have the same rights that you do. It’s also important to protect our children from prejudice.

What about the right of privacy, modesty and decency? What about the right of a parent to protect their children from sexual perversion of these perverts? I wouldn’t expect anyone with the perverse morals of a flaming homosexual to understand that millions of parents do not want their children exposed to the shameless naked displays of the opposite sex as children if at all possible and that is exactly what this bill will allow.

What is to stop a boy from wanting his thrills by claiming to be a girl just so that he can shower with them and expose himself to them every day at school? What would stop that same boy from eventually claiming that he was wrong and that he’s really a boy so that he can return to his normal life when the thrill is gone? Will there be any monitoring of the so-called gender identity individuals to make sure that they are not taking advantage of a member of the opposite sex?

This bill is not about equal rights for gays, it’s about privileged rights! Yes, it does trample on the rights of others but that’s exactly their intention. They don’t want equality, they want preferential treatment and rights that go above and beyond what normal people have. And unless True Americans start standing up for their rights and get involved in politics at the local, state, and federal levels, we will lose to these sexual perverts whose agenda is and always has been to destroy America!
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/13-14/bill/asm/...
Another good reason to take your kids out of public school. As if you needed another reason.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40357 May 20, 2013
Dr Jones wrote:
North American Man Boy Love Association is a repub club just like the log cabin repugs.

Nice try but... that is Obama's favorite Gay Pal Club and... it is Liberals that support their cause and all that sick disgusting perversions.
Obama had brought in and put in charge of the school district for the U.S. a man that was a member of the group that believes in having sex with young children. Their (North American Man Boy Association = NAMBA) slogan is, Sex Before 8 Before It's Too Late.
Obama Appointed The Child Molester As “Safe School” Czar - Kevin Jennings whom is a homosexual and the poster boy for NAMBLA.

President Obama appointed Kevin Jennings, founder of GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network) which sponsored the conference that produced the notorious “Fistgate” scandal in which young teens were guided on how to perform dangerous homosexual perversions including “fisting” to head up “Safe Schools” efforts at the Department of Education.

You can't make this stuff up. Obama appointed this radical to head up our "safe schools"? But who is going to keep kids safe from him when Students as young as 12 are given graphic instruction in homosexual sex? I don't care what you do in the bedroom, whatever rocks your boat as long as it's two consenting adults but... don't bring it into the classroom.

The progressive liberals like you and Justaminute always twist this behavior into some homophobic charge and that is a fallacious argument. This was just another terrible Obama choice. Do not traumatize children. Why can't the schools just teach reading, writing, arithmetic and civics? There is radical in every Obama appointee so if you want to know what progressive liberals stand for then look no further than right here.

GLSEN:
http://www.glsen.org/cgi-bin/iowa/all/home/in...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40358 May 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good reason to take your kids out of public school. As if you needed another reason.

I'll give you another reason...

I agree and if you really want to know what Obama and the progressive liberals stand for then look no further than right above this post.

I wonder what Obamma would think if Kevin taught his daughters about the art of "Fisting"?
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#40359 May 20, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffet lives off capital investment so yeah I understand the concept but are your also using that excuse for Timmy Geithner and all the his tax evasions schemes or the many other Obama people who also hadn't paid their 'fair share' of taxes?
A 'fair share' can be no taxes at all. I've not
paid any income tax for years. If you're smart
and rich enough taxes can be avoided. It's a tax
' system '. No one faults you for failing to understand.

When you have become important ( very unlikely ),
than criticize the successful.
Marcus

United States

#40360 May 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but... that is Obama's favorite Gay Pal Club and... it is Liberals that support their cause and all that sick disgusting perversions.
Obama had brought in and put in charge of the school district for the U.S. a man that was a member of the group that believes in having sex with young children. Their (North American Man Boy Association = NAMBA) slogan is, Sex Before 8 Before It's Too Late.
Obama Appointed The Child Molester As “Safe School” Czar - Kevin Jennings whom is a homosexual and the poster boy for NAMBLA.
President Obama appointed Kevin Jennings, founder of GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network) which sponsored the conference that produced the notorious “Fistgate” scandal in which young teens were guided on how to perform dangerous homosexual perversions including “fisting” to head up “Safe Schools” efforts at the Department of Education.
You can't make this stuff up. Obama appointed this radical to head up our "safe schools"? But who is going to keep kids safe from him when Students as young as 12 are given graphic instruction in homosexual sex? I don't care what you do in the bedroom, whatever rocks your boat as long as it's two consenting adults but... don't bring it into the classroom.
The progressive liberals like you and Justaminute always twist this behavior into some homophobic charge and that is a fallacious argument. This was just another terrible Obama choice. Do not traumatize children. Why can't the schools just teach reading, writing, arithmetic and civics? There is radical in every Obama appointee so if you want to know what progressive liberals stand for then look no further than right here.
GLSEN:
http://www.glsen.org/cgi-bin/iowa/all/home/in...
Packing Heat that's not the real Dr. Jones but the pretender...
Marcus

United States

#40361 May 20, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'fair share' can be no taxes at all. I've not
paid any income tax for years. If you're smart
and rich enough taxes can be avoided. It's a tax
' system '. No one faults you for failing to understand.
When you have become important ( very unlikely ),
than criticize the successful.
You sounds like GE, break the law and sell to our enemies. GE didn't pay taxes either and which president appointed the GE guy?
People who have to say they are 'rich' and put others down every single post are always more hot air than anything else. The true 'rich' have better things to do.

The flat tax who get tax dodgers like too.
Marcus

United States

#40362 May 20, 2013
The flat tax would get tax dodgers like you too.
Sorry for the typos.
Audrey

United States

#40363 May 20, 2013
True For Vote which sole function is to educate and prevent voter fraud was a victim of federal intimidation in the IRS scandal that has rocked this nation.

Has waited for 3 years to be approved for (501)(C4)
status then she was visited by FBI, ATF for unannounced audits, she had both her personal and business taxes audited and then OSHA decided to audit her business. She has had 17 interactions with the federal government since she applied, including the requirement of full listing of all FaceBook posts, all tweets, all speeches with copies of content, all contacts with addresses, detail of future intent.

The progressive liberals during the last election said it was a lie there was a problem with voter fraud. Eric Holder refused to prosecute the New Black Panther Group for voter intimidation which was clearly done at one particular poll in Philadelphia with not only witnesses but video included as evidence. Holder is in Contempt of Congress for failure to submit information on the Fast & Furious Scandal and now we have a literal explosion of scandals with Holder testifying and basically saying he knows nothing.

We know have confirmation of voter fraud in 36 states which voter crime has been prosecuted so far. This is wide spread and for those who want our elections to be honest this is a real threat to our democracy.

Time for Holder to resign and time for him to face the music for his actions.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40364 May 20, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Packing Heat that's not the real Dr. Jones but the pretender...

I meant to note that and forgot to but yes I know it was The Fake Dr Jones but thanks for the reminder just the same.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40365 May 20, 2013
Audrey wrote:
True For Vote which sole function is to educate and prevent voter fraud was a victim of federal intimidation in the IRS scandal that has rocked this nation.
Has waited for 3 years to be approved for (501)(C4)
status then she was visited by FBI, ATF for unannounced audits, she had both her personal and business taxes audited and then OSHA decided to audit her business. She has had 17 interactions with the federal government since she applied, including the requirement of full listing of all FaceBook posts, all tweets, all speeches with copies of content, all contacts with addresses, detail of future intent.
The progressive liberals during the last election said it was a lie there was a problem with voter fraud. Eric Holder refused to prosecute the New Black Panther Group for voter intimidation which was clearly done at one particular poll in Philadelphia with not only witnesses but video included as evidence. Holder is in Contempt of Congress for failure to submit information on the Fast & Furious Scandal and now we have a literal explosion of scandals with Holder testifying and basically saying he knows nothing.
We know have confirmation of voter fraud in 36 states which voter crime has been prosecuted so far. This is wide spread and for those who want our elections to be honest this is a real threat to our democracy.
Time for Holder to resign and time for him to face the music for his actions.
When I saw the Black Panthers outside a polling place I found it odd. Because the first thing that came to my mind was that
it was a political statement which is a violation of voting law, but you said the New Black Panthers, have they morphed into something different than their original theme?
Audrey

United States

#40366 May 20, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw the Black Panthers outside a polling place I found it odd. Because the first thing that came to my mind was that
it was a political statement which is a violation of voting law, but you said the New Black Panthers, have they morphed into something different than their original theme?
Several news sources identified the group as the New Black Panthers which are supposed to be non-violent, but in the video the guarding of the entrance to the front doors and the one New Black Panther member holds what appeared to be a riot baton or some such weapon was clear intimidation, also multiple news sources claim this group as the modern version of the Black Panthers.
Stephen

United States

#40367 May 20, 2013
Don't forget the military attire they wore also. The entire visual statement was intimidation.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#40368 May 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you another reason...

I agree and if you really want to know what Obama and the progressive liberals stand for then look no further than right above this post.

I wonder what Obamma would think if Kevin taught his daughters about the art of "Fisting"?
Eww don't get me started. Several years ago when Yahoo groups used to be more prevalent, I was researching child support/visitation issues with a friend. We came across several groups of these sickos. They discussed how they were working on getting their people elected to offices with power such as judges, cops, etc so that child molesters would be able to get away with this and not be sent to prison and they could try to have laws changed. They also discussed how if they could get people to accept gay marriage, then it would be easier to get people to accept that all "love" between anyone is right even an 8 yr old and a grown man! We reported these posts to the FBI. The scariest thing is the group that we came across was from Tulsa. I wonder how many people have been put in places of power here? How many are in DC?

Obama is an in your face, smug, arrogant, pompous ass. He proves this with the Obamacare head appointee. He puts people in positions that show what he meant by hope and change. He's changing us alright and I wonder how more people don't see it. My guess is they are the ones that just talk without looking into anything.

Check out what he bribed our states with in order to get stimulus money , Common Core in schools. This next generation is going to be much worse if we don't stop this.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40369 May 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww don't get me started. Several years ago when Yahoo groups used to be more prevalent, I was researching child support/visitation issues with a friend. We came across several groups of these sickos. They discussed how they were working on getting their people elected to offices with power such as judges, cops, etc so that child molesters would be able to get away with this and not be sent to prison and they could try to have laws changed. They also discussed how if they could get people to accept gay marriage, then it would be easier to get people to accept that all "love" between anyone is right even an 8 yr old and a grown man! We reported these posts to the FBI. The scariest thing is the group that we came across was from Tulsa. I wonder how many people have been put in places of power here? How many are in DC?
Obama is an in your face, smug, arrogant, pompous ass. He proves this with the Obamacare head appointee. He puts people in positions that show what he meant by hope and change. He's changing us alright and I wonder how more people don't see it. My guess is they are the ones that just talk without looking into anything.
Check out what he bribed our states with in order to get stimulus money , Common Core in schools. This next generation is going to be much worse if we don't stop this.

All we can do is continue to post the facts as well as share the truth with family and friends about this radical group that has hijacked the Democrat Party to use in this evil manner to destroy America. Of course JustaFatSlob will be by here before long defending these sick perverts and claiming we are just being homophobics as usual. I'm afraid it has come a time when we have to stop voting for any Democrat until they take their party back from these deviant perverts, sad but true.
Bluebird

United States

#40370 May 20, 2013
Former member of the violent junta, who was banned from traveling to the U.S., that is, until this last September, will be in Washington D.C.

Former General Thein Sein from Myanmar will be welcomed into the White House by our President Obama today.

More change, but not the kind I believe in.......
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#40371 May 20, 2013
Obama met with IRS union leader the day before the IRS began targeting conservative groups.

http://mobile.spectator.org/theamericanspecta... #!/entry/obama-and-the-irs-the -smoking-gun,5199f844da27f5d9d 0c8360d

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 239,985
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Sick Man Freud 84,372
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Pork 92,152
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,939
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sun WarForOil 11,311
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Sun Sea Hawk 1,306
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 25 Have a Koch and a... 748
More from around the web