Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Steve

United States

#40320 May 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't paid the taxes yet, that's tax management.
Exxon put off paying for the Alaska oil spill for
25 years. That's capital management.
You ain't literate and urbane, I'm certain.
You don't have money or you'd understand the insult.
Buffet lives off capital investment so yeah I understand the concept but are your also using that excuse for Timmy Geithner and all the his tax evasions schemes or the many other Obama people who also hadn't paid their 'fair share' of taxes?
SayWhat

United States

#40321 May 19, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you picked up another name Heat.
Your widdle bwain needs to comprehend the fact that there are more registered Dems in Oklahoma than Repubs. What does it meannnn...ha ha....
You are so stupid. I've been around a long time on and off this thread dumbasshat. Heat has his own style which is obviously not mine.

Registered democrats? Yeah I'm sure because in the last election in some areas as high as 114% of registered 'voters' voted in the election, I call that FRAUD!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40322 May 19, 2013
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid. I've been around a long time on and off this thread dumbasshat. Heat has his own style which is obviously not mine.
Registered democrats? Yeah I'm sure because in the last election in some areas as high as 114% of registered 'voters' voted in the election, I call that FRAUD!
I guess you didn't see the ...in Oklahoma did you? Or are you telling me since the state has gone overwhelmingly for the Repubs that they committed fraud? Tell us more...
SayWhat

United States

#40323 May 19, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't see the ...in Oklahoma did you? Or are you telling me since the state has gone overwhelmingly for the Repubs that they committed fraud? Tell us more...
Lets see you live in the capital but I have a home in another area of the state and I'm very close friends with law enforcement OSBI and State Troopers who live in my neighborhood and kids go to school with my kids, school board members, they are all registered democrats but disliked Obama for whatever reason they thought he wasn't what the media said he was...hmmmm....must be cop instincts kicking in because Obama isn't what the media packaging said he was...not even close.

114% wasn't for the state of Oklahoma.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40324 May 19, 2013
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, you really put yourself out and spent so much time with your dying dad in the hospital. Probably the good nurses will submit your name forward for sainthood....hahahahahahahahhe hehehehehe, ah yes, typical justaliar.
Well thank you for my concern for my dad. When I left him this afternoon he was sitting in a recliner eating lunch and watching TV...Go figure...

He's in Oklahoma Heart Hospital if you want to go visit him...

Evidently since this is about the fifth call to get to the hospital fast and my dad was on the way out....he must have other ideas..

I kinda look at it that my dad is like a movie of a plane nose diving to the ground and at the last minute pulls it up...

My dad has been DNR and under hospice for a long time...

So if he's still alive tomorrow, their moving him to a skilled nursing center across from Midwest City Hospital tomorrow..and if he's still alive after 2 weeks, back to his home at the assisted living maybe. He wants back there because his girlfriend is there. Romeo and Juliet, the senior years.

So like you care..who knows, maybe you could get taken out by a tornado today and my father would still be here...life's funny like that..
Jesse

United States

#40325 May 19, 2013
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, you really put yourself out and spent so much time with your dying dad in the hospital. Probably the good nurses will submit your name forward for sainthood....hahahahahahahahhe hehehehehe, ah yes, typical justaliar.
Overwhelmed by grief, man ol' man what a conniving lying female.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40326 May 19, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you for my concern for my dad. When I left him this afternoon he was sitting in a recliner eating lunch and watching TV...Go figure...
He's in Oklahoma Heart Hospital if you want to go visit him...
Evidently since this is about the fifth call to get to the hospital fast and my dad was on the way out....he must have other ideas..
I kinda look at it that my dad is like a movie of a plane nose diving to the ground and at the last minute pulls it up...
My dad has been DNR and under hospice for a long time...
So if he's still alive tomorrow, their moving him to a skilled nursing center across from Midwest City Hospital tomorrow..and if he's still alive after 2 weeks, back to his home at the assisted living maybe. He wants back there because his girlfriend is there. Romeo and Juliet, the senior years.
So like you care..who knows, maybe you could get taken out by a tornado today and my father would still be here...life's funny like that..
I am glad your Dad is doing really good. I hope he keeps improving. The best of everything to you and your family.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40327 May 19, 2013
Shoot, well it could mean something else altogether...Did you know how I met my husband? Well...
Amanda

United States

#40328 May 19, 2013
When my mother was dying from cancer we had many 'scares' where her doctors didn't expect her to pull though then she would rally and leave the hospital and go home where family stayed with her and a registered nurse came daily to oversee her condition. But I can't even tell you the number of times over several 5+ years of surgeries and chemo she would go downhill and the doctors thought it was the end only for her to show them she wasn't ready yet.

Spend as much time with them giving them whatever comfort and care they need because they will soon be gone and all you have is memories and I wanted my memories to be I did everything humanly possible to show I cared.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40329 May 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad your Dad is doing really good. I hope he keeps improving. The best of everything to you and your family.
Thanks, Tamara. He's really just hanging on...walks well but he's breathing is labored...but my dad is the most positive person...he said every hour is a gift so long as he is not in pain...The doctor just smiles and shakes his head...

Yesterday he said he was blessed because all of his favorite Western movies were on...and I brought him some strawberry ice cream...LOL...that's my dad.

Stay safe.

Take care for the bad weather...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40330 May 19, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Packing Heat, is a bleeding heart liberal the same as a progressive liberal?

No it is not. The term “bleeding heart” can apply to either Republican or Democrat. The word liberal however, does not.

The definition of “bleeding heart” is a person who is considered excessively sympathetic toward those who claim to be underprivileged.

Bleeding-hearts need a vibrant, private, free-enterprise economy to first generate the wealth which they can legislatively steal to then redistribute to those for whom their hearts bleed. However, liberal solutions generally reflect a government takeover without any concern as to where the wealth will come from to pay for their massive programs (aka: Obamacare, Medicaid etc.). Governments do not create wealth. People create wealth that liberals like to steal. People are most productive when they are not encumbered by government regulations and excessive taxation.
Marcus

United States

#40331 May 19, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Shoot, well it could mean something else altogether...Did you know how I met my husband? Well...
Pesky legal issues?
Marcus

United States

#40332 May 19, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Tamara. He's really just hanging on...walks well but he's breathing is labored...but my dad is the most positive person...he said every hour is a gift so long as he is not in pain...The doctor just smiles and shakes his head...
Yesterday he said he was blessed because all of his favorite Western movies were on...and I brought him some strawberry ice cream...LOL...that's my dad.
Stay safe.
Take care for the bad weather...
Sounds like your dad has the old fashion notion of gratitude.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40333 May 19, 2013
Justaminute wrote:

Was it when he drug you out of the gutters of Hookerville?
Just asking.

I'm thinking he may be the one that taught you to stand up straight, shave all the hair off your body and tried to teach you to act human.

What I really want to know is how many circus tents it takes to make a burka for you?
Zane

United States

#40334 May 19, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornered ha ha.
I wish I got a check for Soros.
" I wish I got a check for Soros"... What say you? Is that like a REBATE program?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40335 May 19, 2013
I really like it when you guys let's your true self shine through...Marcus, Heat, Jesse.
Jesse

United States

#40336 May 19, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it when he drug you out of the gutters of Hookerville?
Just asking.
I'm thinking he may be the one that taught you to stand up straight, shave all the hair off your body and tried to teach you to act human.
What I really want to know is how many circus tents it takes to make a burka for you?
No I think it was Sasquatch Central Casting wasn't it?
Jesse

United States

#40337 May 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
" I wish I got a check for Soros"... What say you? Is that like a REBATE program?
It's called a pay for vote scheme or if you're an old operative like justaliar they just refer to it as kickbacks!
Jesse

United States

#40338 May 19, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I really like it when you guys let's your true self shine through...Marcus, Heat, Jesse.
LOL, pot calling the kettle black again. We all know who you really are Karen and it's not a pretty sight...

metaphorically or literally.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40339 May 19, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think it was Sasquatch Central Casting wasn't it?

That sounds right. Thank you, I stand corrected, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 43 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,383
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 50 min u suck 164,752
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 3 hr u suck 1,511
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr even_stephens 91
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pork 65,039
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 58,681
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Ari son of Anarchy 165,807
More from around the web