|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Amanda wrote:
Yes, but they will call anyone who has a different opinion from their lefty agenda, uneducated, redneck, inbred loser or any other assortment of hate filled rhetoric name calling. They are bullies.

Well Cyber-Bullies where they can hide behing a computer screen and not get their liberal sissy-ass beat down according to this study.

This Sums it all up about these hacks. We knew this all along and now we have a study to prove it.

Men who are strong are more likely to take a right-wing stance, while weaker men support the welfare state, researchers claim. Their study discovered a link between a man’s upper-body strength and their political views. Scientists from Aarhus University in Denmark collected data on bicep size, socio-economic status and support for economic redistribution from hundreds in America, Argentina and Denmark.The figures revealed that men with higher upper-body strength were less likely to support left-wing policies on the redistribution of wealth. But men with low upper-body strength were more likely to put their own self-interest aside and support a welfare state. The researchers found no link between upper-body strength and redistribution opinions among women.

Professor Michael Petersen said: In all three countries, physically strong males consistently pursued the self-interested position on redistribution. However physically weak males were more reluctant to assert their self-interest, just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation between individuals. While many people think of politics as a modern phenomenon, it has, in a sense, always been with our species. Political views are designed by natural selection to function in the conditions recurrent over human evolutionary history.

The findings were published in the journal Psychological Science.

Professor Petersen added:‘Many previous studies have shown that people's political views cannot be predicted by standard economic models. This is among the first studies to show that political views may be rational in another sense, in that they're designed by natural selection to function in the conditions recurrent over human evolutionary history.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-232...
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>I know you were one of the posters who put a link where anyone could read the IG Report themselves maybe someone did. The only way for a person to know the truth is for to search for it because the MSM is so agenda driven they edit, delete, or just don't cover important stories to keep the public ignorant. Dr. Kermit Gosnell is a huge story on the abuses in abortion clinics and women's health but because it's a liberal cause the media all but ignored it except for the reporting of hand full of journalists who had integrity. We now know the abortion clinic debacle is widespread.

I agree with MistyGirl more actual complete documents supplied the better!
Yes and if it weren't for Twitter no one would have ever heard about Gosnell. There appears to be one much worse going on in Texas right now
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Lust? Blame it on Bush? WOW, I have a hard time following your progression of logic...probably because it's missing! If you had bothered to watch the entire hearing you would have 'knowledge' that wasn't secondhand and regurgitated altered or edited. That's what's wrong with MSM. So from your base of logic, Benghazi, IRS Scandal, AP Scandal...is nothing more than something 'W' caused.

Again...WOW.
People who won't take the time to look at the evidence instead of listening to MSM are like this. They have absolutely no clue what has happened.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is attitudes such as this that will enable it to continue

That's Right!

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." [ Theodore Roosevelt ]
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Cyber-Bullies where they can hide behing a computer screen and not get their liberal sissy-ass beat down according to this study.
This Sums it all up about these hacks. We knew this all along and now we have a study to prove it.
Men who are strong are more likely to take a right-wing stance, while weaker men support the welfare state, researchers claim. Their study discovered a link between a man’s upper-body strength and their political views. Scientists from Aarhus University in Denmark collected data on bicep size, socio-economic status and support for economic redistribution from hundreds in America, Argentina and Denmark.The figures revealed that men with higher upper-body strength were less likely to support left-wing policies on the redistribution of wealth. But men with low upper-body strength were more likely to put their own self-interest aside and support a welfare state. The researchers found no link between upper-body strength and redistribution opinions among women.
Professor Michael Petersen said: In all three countries, physically strong males consistently pursued the self-interested position on redistribution. However physically weak males were more reluctant to assert their self-interest, just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation between individuals. While many people think of politics as a modern phenomenon, it has, in a sense, always been with our species. Political views are designed by natural selection to function in the conditions recurrent over human evolutionary history.
The findings were published in the journal Psychological Science.
Professor Petersen added:‘Many previous studies have shown that people's political views cannot be predicted by standard economic models. This is among the first studies to show that political views may be rational in another sense, in that they're designed by natural selection to function in the conditions recurrent over human evolutionary history.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-232...
Hi P.H. I had to chuckle over this one because it will enrage the 'gay' agenda driven liberal media crazy.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and if it weren't for Twitter no one would have ever heard about Gosnell. There appears to be one much worse going on in Texas right now
Yes and many other states but the MSM is all but silent. Shameful as this issue is widespread and effects women's health.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Right!
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." [ Theodore Roosevelt ]
Have you received your notice of audit yet? Just kidding you probably do like my husband and I and have a tax attorney retained. We have it set up where any questions from our friends at the IRS go directly to him and he will send a copy to us and let us know his response. We don't have to even show up in court if it goes that far which our attorney just loves, lol. In 1992 when we first retained his services he had already won over 6 million dollars for his clients against the IRS. He lives for the battle. He says masses of people pay more than what they should because the tax laws are so complex and confusing that even tax professionals often overlook way to legitimately reduce your tax liability.

But as we have discussed at length before, the flat tax is the fairest tax and maybe now we can get more people interested in helping themselves and the country as well.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

My husband just informed me it's taco time so I better get things percolating in the kitchen, lol.

Tacos sound good to me!

Everyone have a great weekend ;)
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
W propitiated?......hmmmmmmmm, maybe propagated! Oh well your theory has big gaping holes in it might as well have horribly misspelled words as well, lol.
No propitiate is the word I'm going with. It means a offering of power.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Lust? Blame it on Bush? WOW, I have a hard time following your progression of logic...probably because it's missing! If you had bothered to watch the entire hearing you would have 'knowledge' that wasn't secondhand and regurgitated altered or edited. That's what's wrong with MSM. So from your base of logic, Benghazi, IRS Scandal, AP Scandal...is nothing more than something 'W' caused.
Again...WOW.

Steve you need to remember I'm Bipolitical. I just use W as a way for people to understand which Bush I'm referring to. I don't use W for derogatory purposes. For future reference I use W, H.W. and Jeb when I'm referring to the Bush Monarchy.

When I used the word lust I wasn't using it for sexual reference.
I will change it to passion so that I'm more politically correct.

What I was referring to about W was when he gave the IRS the power it needed to go after tax dodgers, or as the IRS refers to them, NONFILERS. I believe it was the greatest thing he did for his country while he was in office.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve you need to remember I'm Bipolitical. I just use W as a way for people to understand which Bush I'm referring to. I don't use W for derogatory purposes. For future reference I use W, H.W. and Jeb when I'm referring to the Bush Monarchy.
What I was referring to about W was when he gave the IRS the power it needed to go after tax dodgers, or as the IRS refers to them, NONFILERS. I believe it was the greatest thing he did for his country while he was in office.
The IRS has always had power to go after 'tax dodgers' where have you been?

There's an essence of propaganda wafting around this post.....
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
No propitiate is the word I'm going with. It means a offering of power.
Huh? And here I was thinking it meant to "to offer thanks as to a god or deity."
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
So what (pun intended)do you call our current president? Let me guess ok? Let's see.... President Barack Obama right?
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Christian Republicans:

These Republicans are hypocrites. They do everything in the name of Christ, while simultaneously acting as un-Christlike as humanly possible. They support the right to carry assault weapons, are pro-war, and completely ignore the fact that the Bible depicts Christ as a Liberal who was opposed to capitalism and violence. They sincerely believe that this is God’s country and that God loves us more than anyone else in the world. They think that anyone that is not 100% pro-Israel is anti-semitic. They hate everyone that doesn’t agree with them and think the Bible tells them to, and they hate Gay people because they think they are sinners.

The reason why this type of Republican is an idiot:

They do terrible things in the name of their Lord. They think that anyone who doesn’t agree with them is damned to hell or hates America. They believe that we are a Christian Nation even though the Founding Fathers made sure that they did not brand this country as a Christian Nation. The Founding Fathers wanted a country of religious freedom, free from religious persecution, but these Republicans will never admit that.

What to Remember when debating them:

There’s a list of all the quotes that prove our Founding Fathers wanted a country of religious freedom. The link is HERE. Another thing to remember is that the Christian Right is neither. Start asking them questions like “how would Jesus feel about war,”“how would Jesus feel about assault rifles,” or “do you REALLY think that America is God’s favorite country, in the ENTIRE universe?” And of course these questions should yield a response that thoroughly proves that they are hypocrites, and continuing to argue with them would be a waste of time.
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

I cannot agree with Zane for I am a Christian Heathen and to stupid to come out of the rain.

I believe everything my priest says and everything Faux News broadcasts.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I know! Makes you wonder how they figured out how to get out of the bed in the morning,lol. But, seriously it's amazing how some are so busy having an opinion which they hold onto with all their might but won't take time to gather any factual evidence which their opinion is based on. Low Information Voter!
They had the producer of O'Reilly go out onto the streets of NY for his Friday show and ask random people who were walking by who the Vice President was and a couple of questions about AP Scandal and IRS Scandal and OMG the blank looks on these people's faces. One guy said he didn't have time because he worked at a job, went to the gym and then eats does it all over again didn't have time for news. Then another who was asked who the VP was didn't have a clue and neither did the other guy he was with. We're not talking about people who have down syndrome or some other malady because this guy was a college student in an Ivy League college and he didn't know who the VP was...
Low Information Voter, sad and completely typical!
How did you know I was laid up in bed waiting to have lower back surgery in two weeks? Does everyone start blogging then?

As to the remark about low information voter. I think if you knew my educational back ground, you would probably say, Never Mind. Or maybe over 30 years in the fields of economics and political science isn't enough experience to be considered an informative voter.

You need to remember that they only show you what they want you to see. That's Entertainment!
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Right-wing nutjob and radio/podcast host Pete Santilli stated on a show of his recently:

“I’m supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina. I want to pull the trigger.”

This wannabe Rush Limbaugh describes himself in the following way:

Now I am a radio talkshow host ready to take my show to national syndication; that is, of course, if the FCC regulated AM/FM radio stations can handle my truth & honesty.

I’m also an optimistic, reality-shock “Doom & Gloomer” and always have been. As a matter of fact, I was Doom & Gloomer way before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Shoot; it all started for me back in the early eighties; when I was in the United States Marine Corp. Back then I was exposed to some of the back-channel ways of the world during the height of the Cold War, and believe me, I discovered at a very early age that the Wizard of Oz is merely a small old man in a velvet green suit; pulling levers, and pushing buttons behind the big green curtain. Everything “shocking” that happens these days is either by design or default; which is why I am a self described Info-Warrior. As Alex Jones puts it, there is a war for your mind and its a well known fact that you are not winning. Everything you supposedly perceive as reality has been fabricated by the Wizard of Oz; the little old man behind the curtain.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

How about Hillary Clinton? That freakin’ assbag!

[She] has not only been involved in drug trafficking out of Mena, Arkansas (author’s note — thoroughly debunked. One of the original sources to report as such was The American Spectator, proven conservative rage. David Brock, founder of Media Matters, exposed the right wing smear campaign against the Clintons in his book, The Conscience Of An Ex-Conservative), okay, not only that, okay, all these people try to have this plausible deniability thing, yeah sure, they’re removed, they’re just a bunch of politicians. Well, guess where they got all of the money to acquire the power that they have?

This ‘C U Next Tuesday,’ Hillary Clinton, has been involved in the killings of American troops. Namely, the mysterious suicide of the emotionally unstable Navy SEAL commander who just so happened to be involved in all of her dealings in the Middle East, okay. And he just mysteriously got suicided along with everyone else associated with the Clinton family. Miss Hillary Clinton needs to be convicted, she needs to be tried, convicted and shot in the vagina. I wanna pull the trigger. That ‘C U Next Tuesday’ has killed human beings that are in our ranks of our service.

I want to remind you that in Benghazi, Miss Hillary ‘the fricken’ biggest vagina on the face of the planet’ told troops to stand down and to not go in and interfere with the operation that they set up because they’re moving arms; Barack Obama is moving drugs through the CIA out of Afghanistan and Barack Obama needs to be tried, convicted, and shot for crimes against the United States of America. And if anybody has a problem with that, then you are an enemy of our state.

Well, actually, saying you want the President and past Secretary of State and First Lady shot to death makes you the enemy of the state, buddy, by definition.

I want to shoot [Clinton] right in the vagina and I don’t want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say ‘on behalf of all Americans that you’ve killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS,’… the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario – because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all – on behalf of all of those people, I’m supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

How pathetic, welcome to the only way the Reich wing can stay relevent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min TSF 58,768
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,003
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min rename 53,023
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Gasman 17,842
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min half n half 145,631
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min DITCH MITCH 151,036
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min bacon hater 57,010
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••