No

Other (explain below)

So What

Mcloud, OK

#40146 May 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve do you pay taxes?
I'm sorry Steve the question I should have asked is, do you pay federal taxes?
Steve

United States

#40147 May 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve do you pay taxes?
Yes I pay taxes more now than 5 years ago, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40148 May 17, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was told was as long as the medical facility met the requirements necessary for care that had to be given it would be approved under my coverage. But Tamara I haven't had to use that coverage and hope I never will. But the broker told me, I or my legal representative, if I was unable to, could pick the facility as long as the facility was certified for the type of care I needed. There is a mileage limit and I forgot if it was 150 miles or maybe 100 I don't remember exactly so I would be cared for in my 'area'.
"What I was told AS LONG AS THE MEDICAL FACILITY MET THE REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY FOR CARE that had to be given it would be approved under my coverage."

That is what they are doing for my friend. She started out at major hospitals. Then as her condition got better she was moved down to lower places that did not do major procedures and now she is moved the a nursing care next step if she never goes home is a nursing home. There different levels of health facilities so if your health care needs more than they move you up but when you need less they move you down. But your health care needs are being taken care of to what is required.
Steve

United States

#40149 May 17, 2013
Yes and you?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40150 May 17, 2013
Maddy as far as I know Nursing homes are not covered under health insurance plans. I maybe wrong but I donot think they are.
Zippo

United States

#40151 May 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Steve the question I should have asked is, do you pay federal taxes?
1.Do you work for the IRS?
2.Do you work for a progressive liberal group?
3.What color is your underwear on Friday's?
4.Is it a different color than Tuesday's?
5.What church do you attend?
6.Do you support ObamaCare?
If not, then list in alphabetical order 15,000 species of flying insects identified to reside in the Amazon Jungle?(attach pages if necessary).
7.Have you ever voted for a democrat? Yes or NO?
8.Are you registered as a democrat? Yes or No?
If no, then attach your doctoral thesis on the regressive hypocritical practices of being a white Christian with racist tendencies must be no less than 1500 pages and is due not later than before end of the day.
Maddy

United States

#40152 May 17, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Maddy as far as I know Nursing homes are not covered under health insurance plans. I maybe wrong but I donot think they are.
It's a good thing you raised these questions I know I'm at a lost to answer your questions but I think most people don't think about this until it happens to them.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40153 May 17, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Asking a group what they say in their prayers is outright ridiculous
I think a U.S. soldier that walks into a village of people, and slaughters them is outright ridiculous. But that doesn't give me the right to believe that every U.S. Soldier should be held liable for the crime.

I'm not accusing you of doing that. The point I'm trying to make is that you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are a lot of good IRS employees that do a thankless job, and are being included in this and it isn't right.

I wouldn't mind explaining MY point of view as to why the IRS sucks
so bad. All you have to do is ask.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40154 May 17, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you raised these questions I know I'm at a lost to answer your questions but I think most people don't think about this until it happens to them.
I know. Things change a lot with health care and ins. and I"ll bet even more so now that we have Obamacare in the mix. I am thinking no matter what age group you are in you had better keep on top of the healthcare thing.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40155 May 17, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
How old is she?
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40156 May 17, 2013
Steve wrote:
Yes and you?
Every penny I owe. Which really sucks. Do you know someone that doesn't?
Maddy

United States

#40157 May 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a U.S. soldier that walks into a village of people, and slaughters them is outright ridiculous. But that doesn't give me the right to believe that every U.S. Soldier should be held liable for the crime.
I'm not accusing you of doing that. The point I'm trying to make is that you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are a lot of good IRS employees that do a thankless job, and are being included in this and it isn't right.
I don't agree with your statement. These hearings are about finding the responsible parties in the IRS. In the hearing over and over again those testifying were asked who made the decisions to implement the 'list' which Miller would not answer, giving instead a long winded monologue which didn't answer anything and the questioner's time would expire and then he'd do it all over again. Someone knows who ordered this criteria, they just handed us Miller as the scapegoat. Doesn't pass the smell test!

How many times did Miller say he didn't know or didn't remember? I lost count.
Steve

United States

#40158 May 17, 2013
Zippo wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Do you work for the IRS?
2.Do you work for a progressive liberal group?
3.What color is your underwear on Friday's?
4.Is it a different color than Tuesday's?
5.What church do you attend?
6.Do you support ObamaCare?
If not, then list in alphabetical order 15,000 species of flying insects identified to reside in the Amazon Jungle?(attach pages if necessary).
7.Have you ever voted for a democrat? Yes or NO?
8.Are you registered as a democrat? Yes or No?
If no, then attach your doctoral thesis on the regressive hypocritical practices of being a white Christian with racist tendencies must be no less than 1500 pages and is due not later than before end of the day.
Great point! Irony, sarcasm and humor, lol, well done!
Steve

United States

#40159 May 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Every penny I owe. Which really sucks. Do you know someone that doesn't?
Sure, I've been aware of people over the years who didn't pay all their income tax liability because there is a whole economy which is cash based no documentation. That's why I support a flat consumer tax that way everyone pays fairly across the board the more you buy (as with the wealthy) the more you pay in taxes, the poor would be waived the tax and basic needs such as groceries would be tax free. Simple it wouldn't require a huge broken tax code easy to implement. Everyone would know exactly what their tax liability would be and businesses especially small business could plan for the future instead of dealing with all this uncertainty and game playing that our Congress puts them through. Simple tax code would enhance businesses freedom to create more jobs.
Steve

United States

#40160 May 17, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, No one has been murdered or died due to the IRS abuses to my knowledge, perhaps a different analogy would have been more apropos?
Donnie

United States

#40161 May 17, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, No one has been murdered or died due to the IRS abuses to my knowledge, perhaps a different analogy would have been more apropos?
Yep, over the top and off the reservation....
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40162 May 17, 2013
I'm off to do children things. Zippo I will answer all your question when the EPA gets done with my underwear study. It will be at least two years. Hopefully me changing my underwear won't interfere
with their job. TAMARA I will be getting back to you about the burden that has been placed on your loved ones.
Zippo

United States

#40163 May 17, 2013
So What wrote:
I'm off to do children things. Zippo I will answer all your question when the EPA gets done with my underwear study. It will be at least two years. Hopefully me changing my underwear won't interfere
with their job. TAMARA I will be getting back to you about the burden that has been placed on your loved ones.
No need to burden yourself I have most of the answers already, those I don't have I know how to get the answers.

Thanks anyway,:-)
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#40164 May 17, 2013
Flashback: Schumer, Franken urged IRS to target tea party in 2012

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/17/flashback-s...
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#40165 May 17, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with your statement. These hearings are about finding the responsible parties in the IRS. In the hearing over and over again those testifying were asked who made the decisions to implement the 'list' which Miller would not answer, giving instead a long winded monologue which didn't answer anything and the questioner's time would expire and then he'd do it all over again. Someone knows who ordered this criteria, they just handed us Miller as the scapegoat. Doesn't pass the smell test!

How many times did Miller say he didn't know or didn't remember? I lost count.
Probably as many as Holder did in his hearing Wednesday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min bacon hater 74,294
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Ari son of Anarchy 175,728
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 56 min Welfare Liberals 100,886
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Benign 63,079
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 34,942
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 4 hr Julia 4,199
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Fri MVanderwall 310
More from around the web