OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#40089 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Entertainment! Have you gotten past the first page of the Cat in the Hat yet?
I had a copy when I was a small boy then I grew up and mom put it in the attic. I haven't seen it since you borrowed it for a book report.

Are you done yet?
Zane

United States

#40090 May 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Brace yourself: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Obamacare Office http://t.co/Y1HUr4FKQK
Oh what a giant piece of the puzzle that's been uncovered! Clearly what was happening in the IRS was predetermined and orchestrated political agenda of the progressive liberals. This is Obama's Chicago Mob Mentality.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40091 May 16, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a copy when I was a small boy then I grew up and mom put it in the attic. I haven't seen it since you borrowed it for a book report.
Are you done yet?
The title of my report is; How Zane's Mommy kept him from learning to read.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40092 May 16, 2013
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are worth as much as $6.8 million, according to federal financial disclosure forms released Wednesday.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama held assets last year that were worth between $1.8 million and nearly $7 million, according to federal financial disclosure forms the White House released Wednesday.

Required by law, the forms allow public officials to list their assets in broad ranges, such as between $1 million and $5 million, which makes it difficult to determine a precise net worth.

Obama signed the eight-page report Tuesday and the White House released it Wednesday.

The disclosure forms show the largest jointly owned asset was Treasury notes worth $1 million-$5 million. The Obamas also had $250,001-$500,000 in a JPMorgan Chase checking account, and $100,001-$250,000 in Treasury bills.
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are worth as much as $6.8 million, according to federal financial disclosure forms released Wednesday.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama held assets last year that were worth between $1.8 million and nearly $7 million, according to federal financial disclosure forms the White House released Wednesday.

Required by law, the forms allow public officials to list their assets in broad ranges, such as between $1 million and $5 million, which makes it difficult to determine a precise net worth.

Obama signed the eight-page report Tuesday and the White House released it Wednesday.

The disclosure forms show the largest jointly owned asset was Treasury notes worth $1 million-$5 million. The Obamas also had $250,001-$500,000 in ca JPMorgan Chase checking account, and $100,001-$250,000 in Treasury bills.

The disclosure forms show the largest jointly owned asset was Treasury notes worth $1 million-$5 million. The Obamas also had $250,001-$500,000 in a JPMorgan Chase checking account, and $100,001-$250,000 in Treasury bills.

From MSN News "Obamas say they are worth between $1.8 M and $6.8 M"

Pretty good after his first election win and a big deal was made about how old Obama's shoes were at the time. Funny thinking back I think this was a picture the Demo. painted to make the American people think Obama was actually for all the people.
Donnie

United States

#40093 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
The title of my report is; How Zane's Mommy kept him from learning to read.
You're being spanked publicly, bow out before it's a thrashing! Or continue I find it amusing, lol.

Let the game proceed...
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40094 May 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
The disclosure forms show the largest jointly owned asset was Treasury notes worth $1 million-$5 million. The Obamas also had $250,001-$500,000 in ca JPMorgan Chase checking account, and $100,001-$250,000 in Treasury bills.
From MSN News "Obamas say they are worth between $1.8 M and $6.8 M"
Pretty good after his first election win and a big deal was made about how old Obama's shoes were at the time. Funny thinking back I think this was a picture the Demo. painted to make the American people think Obama was actually for all the people.
I bet he will start a 501 non-profit organization when he leaves office in 2016.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40095 May 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the post everyone is up in arms about being posted to Misti. Rereading I am getting that SoWhat is agreeing with Misti. Maybe it should have been written clearer. But I reread the post by Misti he/she was posting to and I think he is agreeing with Misti and not putting her down or her sons family down.
Sorry for my earlier posting to you!
I perceive you to be a reasonable person and you got it. I can't change what people wanted to think in order to feed their craving for entertainment.
Donnie

Fort Scott, KS

#40096 May 16, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
MistyGirl

Fort Scott, KS

#40097 May 16, 2013
All us repugs are just a bunch of dumbazzes with a combination IQ of less than George Bush whose IQ = 40.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40098 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he will start a 501 non-profit organization when he leaves office in 2016.
If it was true that Obama's didn't come from the high dollar money then he was being groomed by many that did. So lets say he didn't come from money then it pretty good at the profit of income Mr and Mrs Obama has made and all along the American people has been paying their bills. It actually would not surprise me if Obama did start a 501 non-profit organization screw the IRS.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40099 May 16, 2013
So What:
Be sure to realize what post is posted by the real poster and not the fake poster. Most on here think they know who is doing all the fake poster is. If you have been reading this forum you'll figure it out also.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40100 May 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If it was true that Obama's didn't come from the high dollar money then he was being groomed by many that did. So lets say he didn't come from money then it pretty good at the profit of income Mr and Mrs Obama has made and all along the American people has been paying their bills. It actually would not surprise me if Obama did start a 501 non-profit organization screw the IRS.
Michele doesn't go on talk show tours for free. She gets paid big money for stopping by for short chat.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40101 May 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
So What:
Be sure to realize what post is posted by the real poster and not the fake poster. Most on here think they know who is doing all the fake poster is. If you have been reading this forum you'll figure it out also.
I wished the fake posters would find some new material.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40102 May 16, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Michele doesn't go on talk show tours for free. She gets paid big money for stopping by for short chat.
Do you actually think she is spending that money on all the vacations and outing that family takes while Obama is President? Do you think the American people are paying Obama enough to screw this country up? Obama is to busy winning and dinning people to get his way and if that doesnot work he goes out and sweet talks the American people into believing his for the people and the average to boot.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40103 May 16, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If it was true that Obama's didn't come from the high dollar money then he was being groomed by many that did. So lets say he didn't come from money then it pretty good at the profit of income Mr and Mrs Obama has made and all along the American people has been paying their bills. It actually would not surprise me if Obama did start a 501 non-profit organization screw the IRS.

Wrong he won't wait until he is out of office to do it! He has already done it right now!
Never in U.S. history has a sitting president morphed his campaign team into a tax-exempt nonprofit designed to use its voter databases to ramrod a president’s legislative agenda. Until now.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Zane

United States

#40104 May 16, 2013
The Educated Republicans:

These are the rarest of all Republicans. Occasionally you will run into one in public, or in a public-forum online. These Republicans are the smartest of the Republican idiots. They have learned everything there is to know about their position, from a Republican perspective. They’ve educated themselves on all the reasons why their position is correct.

The reason why this type of Republican is an idiot:

Anyone with the internet and 5 minutes can find something that thoroughly discredits their version of the “facts.” Even when confronted with contradictory facts they continue to fall back on their original arguments, try to change the subject to something they are more comfortable talking about, or start expressing opinions with no factual merit.

What to Remember when debating them:

Keep them on-topic. Don’t let them ignore your counter-points and then change the subject on you. They’re masters of that, but if you can keep them on topic eventually they will just start expressing opinions to which you can say “do you have any facts to back that up?”
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40105 May 16, 2013
She is married to the most powerful man in the world. I doubt she is pulling money out of her pocket for anything.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#40106 May 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong he won't wait until he is out of office to do it! He has already done it right now!
Never in U.S. history has a sitting president morphed his campaign team into a tax-exempt nonprofit designed to use its voter databases to ramrod a president’s legislative agenda. Until now.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Why are so many people taken by this man? You know I have posted that Obama's first run for President That I did vote for Obama. I just could not vote for McCain because of the running mate he picked. But in those first 4 years I could see he was not what he promised he was in his acceptance speech.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40107 May 16, 2013
The Fake Zane wrote:
The Educated Republicans:
These are the rarest of all Republicans. Occasionally you will run into one in public, or in a public-forum online. These Republicans are the smartest of the Republican idiots. They have learned everything there is to know about their position, from a Republican perspective. They’ve educated themselves on all the reasons why their position is correct.
The reason why this type of Republican is an idiot:
Anyone with the internet and 5 minutes can find something that thoroughly discredits their version of the “facts.” Even when confronted with contradictory facts they continue to fall back on their original arguments, try to change the subject to something they are more comfortable talking about, or start expressing opinions with no factual merit.
What to Remember when debating them:
Keep them on-topic. Don’t let them ignore your counter-points and then change the subject on you. They’re masters of that, but if you can keep them on topic eventually they will just start expressing opinions to which you can say “do you have any facts to back that up?”

Then start with some facts to back up this bullshit you ignorant dolt. Oh that's right, you can't because you're an idiot posting stupid shit on the internet. Change your diaper and go to bed and quit posting stupid bullshit anywhere on the internet you dumbass.
Donnie

United States

#40108 May 16, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Stop it dip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min ChicknButt 80,508
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Abe 228,346
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 19 min Pete 80,467
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min Dalai Lama 90,344
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 19 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,737
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) 7 hr spoon 10
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 18 hr Lumpy Pillow 6,121
More from around the web