OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40033 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing market has come back some in markets like Nevada and Florida, but it will still take 10 years for it to recover, and that's if we don't have any hiccups along the way.
They reminds me, didn't Obama promise to go after the people that were responsible for the illegal lending practices that were used to extract billions of dollars from the American People?
I guess if he could do it by executive privilege, since you might have noticed that some party with an R blocks everything he wants to do...but that probably isn't possible...especially since those people are doing the lending are Republican benefactors and a few Blue Dog Dems too.

The R's have been bitching for years about a budget, even though he's submitted one, know it's just sitting there in committee while the R's are busy thinking how what they can blackmail for this time now that the continuing resolution is up and they have to fund gov again.

Supposed to close Guantanamo too but that gets the Republican's fear panties in a wad...
Marcus

United States

#40034 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or what? She was talking about her grandson, got that nimrod? Ms. Misty is an awesome lady so treat her like one!
I vote he's STUPID or needs learn to read and comprehend prior to posting!

LOL
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40035 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a long history with justaliar and some of the outrageous claims she made against fellow posters so the normal debate rules have been crossed by her so many times that some feel she doesn't
have any more chances.
Frankly I basically feel the same way to much water under the bridge to pretend it didn't happen.
That might be true but the level you took yourself down to is socially not acceptable. I could take you to any college campus in Oklahoma and if you repeated what you just said to a bunch of students of faculty, you would be lucky if all they did was ask you to leave. You have the right to free speech, not free hate.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40036 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a long history with justaliar and some of the outrageous claims she made against fellow posters so the normal debate rules have been crossed by her so many times that some feel she doesn't
have any more chances.
Frankly I basically feel the same way to much water under the bridge to pretend it didn't happen.
There you go again making outrageous claims yourself Jesse...

I'm tired of waiting for you to prove it and your never ever do...you just add onto them..

Fellow poster's...yeah, that's rich...
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40037 May 15, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if he could do it by executive privilege, since you might have noticed that some party with an R blocks everything he wants to do...but that probably isn't possible...especially since those people are doing the lending are Republican benefactors and a few Blue Dog Dems too.
The R's have been bitching for years about a budget, even though he's submitted one, know it's just sitting there in committee while the R's are busy thinking how what they can blackmail for this time now that the continuing resolution is up and they have to fund gov again.
Supposed to close Guantanamo too but that gets the Republican's fear panties in a wad...
But unlike the IRS, the Justice Department is under his administration.
Jesse

United States

#40038 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be true but the level you took yourself down to is socially not acceptable. I could take you to any college campus in Oklahoma and if you repeated what you just said to a bunch of students of faculty, you would be lucky if all they did was ask you to leave. You have the right to free speech, not free hate.
I suggest you go back and see what she has said as personal insults which are perverted sexually and all lies towards others. Then maybe you would be qualified to judge. She was warned for weeks one day she would be paid in kind well karma found her!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40039 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you haven't read this thread very much....this is really lite for Jesse....it's almost the only reason he posts here.

Oh well, gotta go...and if you make any statements that are not straight out of right wing central, your going to get the treatment too...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40040 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you go back and see what she has said as personal insults which are perverted sexually and all lies towards others. Then maybe you would be qualified to judge. She was warned for weeks one day she would be paid in kind well karma found her!
Why don't you show her, Jesse?

All you can do is allude to them....

Of course you can't because they don't exist...no matter how much you repeat it....

Your the prince of propaganda.....
Jesse

United States

#40041 May 15, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again making outrageous claims yourself Jesse...
I'm tired of waiting for you to prove it and your never ever do...you just add onto them..
Fellow poster's...yeah, that's rich...
How many times do you need to have it proven to you? How many posters say the exact say thing about you? Must be a huge conspiracy of democrats, republicans and independents who decided one day to all pick on one fat moo moo wearing sasquatch? Not hardly you have earned the derision of almost everyone excluding the newest poster because apparently he really hasn't seen very much of your work as a troll for progressive liberals of America.
Jesse

United States

#40042 May 15, 2013
Besides you posted earlier today you were leaving for a couple of days...just-another-lie.
Marcus

United States

#40043 May 15, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you haven't read this thread very much....this is really lite for Jesse....it's almost the only reason he posts here.
Oh well, gotta go...and if you make any statements that are not straight out of right wing central, your going to get the treatment too...
Pure bullsh*t.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40044 May 15, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, open mouth and insert foot why don't you? MistyGirl is a grandmother and she was sharing about her grandson and the private school he attends. I would guess she respects her son and her daughter-in-laws decision to place her grandson in a private school of their choice. You would agree that it's the parents responsibility to enroll them in a school right?
I was AGREEING with her, but I guess your racists' blood are boiling so it is hard for you to think clearly.
Marcus

United States

#40045 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Besides you posted earlier today you were leaving for a couple of days...just-another-lie.
Can't believe anything that comes out of her! How many times has she lost badly in a discussion and throws a tizzy fit and says she'll never post again then less than 10 minutes she's back, she can't help herself gotta get her quota of posts or she doesn't get paid.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40046 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm new to this blog, but I've been around long enough to see what is going on.

Everyone seems to be looking to see how low the other person can be made to go.

It looks to me that is the form of entertainment that a lot of you craving.
Stephen

United States

#40047 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm new to this blog, but I've been around long enough to see what is going on.
Everyone seems to be looking to see how low the other person can be made to go.
It looks to me that is the form of entertainment that a lot of you craving.
Find yourself bored then go back a few months and read you see exactly what Jesse and the others are talking about.
Stephen

United States

#40048 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I was AGREEING with her, but I guess your racists' blood are boiling so it is hard for you to think clearly.
I read it and you were denigrating her for not paying for the graduation party for her grandson which you incorrectly said was her son. Not supporting and agreeing with her. I think she had already left the thread by the time you posted it. BTW, she is a very nice lady the only one besides you who has a problem with her is the progressive liberal hack.
Stephen

United States

#40049 May 15, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, open mouth and insert foot why don't you? MistyGirl is a grandmother and she was sharing about her grandson and the private school he attends. I would guess she respects her son and her daughter-in-laws decision to place her grandson in a private school of their choice. You would agree that it's the parents responsibility to enroll them in a school right?
Totally agree!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40050 May 15, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it and you were denigrating her for not paying for the graduation party for her grandson which you incorrectly said was her son. Not supporting and agreeing with her. I think she had already left the thread by the time you posted it. BTW, she is a very nice lady the only one besides you who has a problem with her is the progressive liberal hack.
Had to come back. You all are to stupid. He or she just was earlier chatting with Misty about the tuition for private schools and then she was comiserating with Misty about parents that send their kids to private schools that wouldn't chip in the money for the kids school trip.

But you pin heads jumped all over her/him.

And you talk about reading yea, go back and read yourself and bring up those posts yourself buckaroo.

You all have a second grade reading ability!

And the intelligence to match, but that to much of a hit for second graders...
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40051 May 15, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks :) Sorry to hear the idiots visited your area. Never had any patience with stupidity! You don't have a do-over when you kill someone, death is final.
We are fine here, doing a lot of yard work, tomorrow my 4 year old grandson is having a graduation party, he attends a private school and my son spoke with the teacher last week and she said the party was supposed to be paid part by the school and part by the parents donating X number of dollars per student. Apparently only my son and daughter-in-law paid for their son and the teacher said that the other parents had failed to return the self addressed envelope she sent out weeks earlier, so the teachers were going to take up a collection and pay for the party. Well my son thought that was so ridiculous he just paid for the whole thing. He was still griping yesterday about how so many parents don't support the school activities like they should. Oh well people are always looking for a free ride. So tomorrow I get to see 'little man' dressed to the 9's graduate. Wonderful memories!
READ IT
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40052 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can afford to send your children to private school You should at least have a enough respect for your family to help with a party. Or maybe they have so much money, that they could care less what you think about them.
READ IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WindBag 113,358
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) 1 hr bbq 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Another Damn Liberal 102,577
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Ramsey Bolton 110,338
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 4th ... (Nov '14) Nov 13 Tammy Huennerkopf 7
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) Nov 12 Vaquero 43
Election jason smith (Oct '10) Nov 12 pepperwood 13
More from around the web