OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#40009 May 15, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
For the wealthy it never got 'bad.'
For people it's getting better,somewhat. I know that I made more money this year and my business is really humming along.
But we really need another influx of cash to start working on the things we really need. But until the Republicans get out of their 'austerity' fixations and start saying 'yes' to things. It's sad that they worked so hard to make the President a one termer and not to make jobs number one. Now the are to enamored with Issa's witch hunts like they did during the Clinton administration.
They have to lose a couple of more elections before the realize that the Founders wanted political parties to be the 'loyal opposition' not plotting when one was out of power just how fast they could impeach the opposing parties President.
Too bad that Obama didn't make 'Jobs' job 1 during his first term.
Hardly a witch hunt when the IRS has admitted partial guilt and issued a apology but there is obviously much more to the story. Then Obama HAS THE HEAD OF THE IRS RESIGN, yep heads rolling over nothing?
MistyGirl

United States

#40010 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Free rides at private schools are hard to come by. They should have a class for it in college. How to make the most out of a very expensive education 101.
My son thought it was ridiculous not to support the school for a graduation party for the class. These parents aren't scraping by week to week, earlier this year one of kids had a birthday and his parents gave the rest of the students a first class ticket to fly to Disneyland in California for the child birthday party. The reason I knew about it was my daughter-in-law went with our grandson even had hotel rooms for all the little tikes and chaperones paid for...can't beat a deal like that.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40011 May 15, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks :) Sorry to hear the idiots visited your area. Never had any patience with stupidity! You don't have a do-over when you kill someone, death is final.

We are fine here, doing a lot of yard work, tomorrow my 4 year old grandson is having a graduation party, he attends a private school and my son spoke with the teacher last week and she said the party was supposed to be paid part by the school and part by the parents donating X number of dollars per student. Apparently only my son and daughter-in-law paid for their son and the teacher said that the other parents had failed to return the self addressed envelope she sent out weeks earlier, so the teachers were going to take up a collection and pay for the party. Well my son thought that was so ridiculous he just paid for the whole thing. He was still griping yesterday about how so many parents don't support the school activities like they should. Oh well people are always looking for a free ride. So tomorrow I get to see 'little man' dressed to the 9's graduate. Wonderful memories!

Your welcome. Yes but unfortunately this is just the beginning, we have the whole summer ahead of us so I expect more will be up here doing the same. Things like last night doesn't seem to slow them down so it is really clear that stupidity just can't be fixed.

I hear you on the yard work. I have right at 15 acres here so I have a full time yard crew to keep it mowed and all the trimming. One person cannot keep up with it and it helps the guys I have doing it.

Congradulations to your "little man". I know you're proud of him and yes these are when all those wonderful memories are happening.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40012 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly a witch hunt when the IRS has admitted partial guilt and issued a apology but there is obviously much more to the story. Then Obama HAS THE HEAD OF THE IRS RESIGN, yep heads rolling over nothing?

Yea Obama taught the ACTING Commissioner a lesson.
He now has to go back to his old job as Deputy Director of the IRS, but he isn't going to get a raise, he will still be only making $200,000+ a year.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40013 May 15, 2013
Corporate Profits are at an all time high. Yes, the know Bernake could jump in with qualtitive easing any time if it goes South. So I guess the net underneath them helps them with their high flying trapeze number.. But it is still profits and cutting their workforce...

But the thing that could really hurt us is their sales to Europe..What's funny now that all the 'austerity' talk by Germany and the World Bank really lead them down a bad economic path. Now they don't have money to buy our products...So really 'austerity' is threatening our recovery...

So much easy money is out their floating around and not a dollar to help the Middle Class...for shame.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40014 May 15, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
For the wealthy it never got 'bad.'
For people it's getting better,somewhat. I know that I made more money this year and my business is really humming along.
But we really need another influx of cash to start working on the things we really need. But until the Republicans get out of their 'austerity' fixations and start saying 'yes' to things. It's sad that they worked so hard to make the President a one termer and not to make jobs number one. Now the are to enamored with Issa's witch hunts like they did during the Clinton administration.
They have to lose a couple of more elections before the realize that the Founders wanted political parties to be the 'loyal opposition' not plotting when one was out of power just how fast they could impeach the opposing parties President.

You ignorant dolt, if our Founding Fathers were still around they would have already Bullwhipped and tar and feathered that damn Purple Lip Kenyan and then hung his ass for the mess and all the debt he has created. Leave it up to you to keep posting some of the most stupid illiterate nonsense imaginable. Of course come to think about it, if they were still here the Purple Lip Kenyan would still be picking cotton. What was it Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy, it was but a few years ago Obama would be carrying our luggage, LMAO.

Now quit posting stupid crap on this thread, it's beginning to show your 3rd grade education you ignorant dolt! Go post that crap on your own thread TAMARA made for you.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40015 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like Republican didn't block or filibuster anything they could.

Republicans themselves haven't introduced anything but "Tax Cuts for the Jobs Creators"....supply side economics is going in the dustbin of history...

Obama had him resign because he testified before Congress that he didn't know anything about Tea PartyGate when he did.

Investigating Tax exempt organization have been the job of the IRS since the beginning of the IRS..it's selective enforcement that was the problem....

But frankly the IRS has hundred of enforcement programs...any businesses that are cash based...employees that are paid in cash....and there are hundreds of them for tax protesters...

What's funny, all this IRS gate just forces them to go after guys like you...it's cheaper..

In fact, while you guys have been Benghazi Benghazing all over the place, and now you have IRS Gate...you missed the big catch again of the richy riches parking their money in offshore tax havens...now that get's their attentions too..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40016 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Obama taught the ACTING Commissioner a lesson.
He now has to go back to his old job as Deputy Director of the IRS, but he isn't going to get a raise, he will still be only making $200,000+ a year.
Ha ha. Good catch.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40017 May 15, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant dolt, if our Founding Fathers were still around they would have already Bullwhipped and tar and feathered that damn Purple Lip Kenyan and then hung his ass for the mess and all the debt he has created. Leave it up to you to keep posting some of the most stupid illiterate nonsense imaginable. Of course come to think about it, if they were still here the Purple Lip Kenyan would still be picking cotton. What was it Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy, it was but a few years ago Obama would be carrying our luggage, LMAO.
Now quit posting stupid crap on this thread, it's beginning to show your 3rd grade education you ignorant dolt! Go post that crap on your own thread TAMARA made for you.
Why, is this just a thread for racists like you?
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40018 May 15, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Corporate Profits are at an all time high. Yes, the know Bernake could jump in with qualtitive easing any time if it goes South. So I guess the net underneath them helps them with their high flying trapeze number.. But it is still profits and cutting their workforce...
But the thing that could really hurt us is their sales to Europe..What's funny now that all the 'austerity' talk by Germany and the World Bank really lead them down a bad economic path. Now they don't have money to buy our products...So really 'austerity' is threatening our recovery...
So much easy money is out their floating around and not a dollar to help the Middle Class...for shame.
The housing market has come back some in markets like Nevada and Florida, but it will still take 10 years for it to recover, and that's if we don't have any hiccups along the way.

They reminds me, didn't Obama promise to go after the people that were responsible for the illegal lending practices that were used to extract billions of dollars from the American People?
MistyGirl

United States

#40019 May 15, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome. Yes but unfortunately this is just the beginning, we have the whole summer ahead of us so I expect more will be up here doing the same. Things like last night doesn't seem to slow them down so it is really clear that stupidity just can't be fixed.
I hear you on the yard work. I have right at 15 acres here so I have a full time yard crew to keep it mowed and all the trimming. One person cannot keep up with it and it helps the guys I have doing it.
Congradulations to your "little man". I know you're proud of him and yes these are when all those wonderful memories are happening.
Thanks again being a granny is the best! Grandkids are so much more fun that kids but I loved being a mom too so it was all good.

Our 'yard' is only 10 acres and includes large mature post oaks and pin oaks. We have a perfect square with road frontage on a northern quarter and I have a perfectionist problem. One blade of grass not correctly cut or picked up and I WILL SEE IT and it ruins the picture. So even though I love my family and they do help me, a lot of the work I do myself, like, I cut in the mowing part around flowerbeds, buildings, home and trees and they finish the rest or do it all myself because I can't stand tackiness it's like having a crooked picture hanging in a room, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40020 May 15, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, isn't this a thread for racists like me?

No?

Do you consider Bill Clinton a racist for saying what he did to Ted Kennedy?
MistyGirl

United States

#40021 May 15, 2013
Hey it's been great chatting with you P.H., you take care. Time for me to get my beauty sleep got a trip to make tomorrow :)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40022 May 15, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
Hey it's been great chatting with you P.H., you take care. Time for me to get my beauty sleep got a trip to make tomorrow :)

Great chatting with you as well. Have a safe trip and give the "little man" a high five for me.

Best Regards
Jesse

United States

#40023 May 15, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
G-Nite, have a safe trip :-)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40024 May 15, 2013
Hey JustaNut, here is Bill's quote and you can Google it too because he in fact said it, LOL.

Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy,“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

I bet he could have shined his shoes for him too, don't you think, LOL.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#40025 May 15, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Did you really have to go there? Even Carl Rove would tell you, "YOUR NOT HELPING"!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#40026 May 15, 2013
You know it kinda stupid for Repubs to be accusing the President for Tea Party Gate...

After all, so far the Tea Party has just been dangerous to Republicans with all of their primary challenges..

And they sure have gotten some winners there....like "I am not a witch' or 'women have special abilities to not get pregnant after a rape' or Joe Welsh the dad that didn't want to pay for his kids...the list is long...

lol

Now wonder the President came out..
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#40027 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Did you really have to go there? Even Carl Rove would tell you, "YOUR NOT HELPING"!

With that lunitic, we have to go a lot of places until we finally shut her up but I agree amonst normal people it would not help. Justamoron is not considered normal under any definition I'm aware of. She is anything but normal.

Hang around awhile and you will learn what she is all about. I've known for a few years now so the nice guy crap is over with her and has been for sometime.
Jesse

United States

#40028 May 15, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a long history with justaliar and some of the outrageous claims she made against fellow posters so the normal debate rules have been crossed by her so many times that some feel she doesn't
have any more chances.

Frankly I basically feel the same way to much water under the bridge to pretend it didn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Jay 239,743
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Johnny R 105,932
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr jeb stuart 84,273
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pork 92,127
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 7 hr WarForOil 11,311
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 8 hr Sea Hawk 1,306
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 25 Have a Koch and a... 748
More from around the web