OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

MistyGirl

United States

#39872 May 14, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and will not be any complaint from me either. All the cars trucks and boat and Jet Ski's and on and on.
I know what you mean, my husband and all his toys and his special love of vehicles which all have to be licensed and insured so the tax increase Oklahoma has picked a winning combination to get more money out of me and my boys. lol.

But I enjoy using the equipment so I'm responsible too, but less so than my husband and boys, lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39873 May 14, 2013
Plus Dick Cheney when he was a senator investigating Cover ups by an administration was not to good at it:

It’s also worth noting that during his time as a Congressman from Wyoming, Cheney was the ranking member of the panel investigating the Iran-Contra scandal, during which an actual cover-up occurred.

At the time, Cheney viewed the Congressional investigation as being an overreach into executive prerogative. Apparently the Iran-Contra scandal doesn't fall under “one of the worst incidences” that he can recall.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/09/opinion/09w... ;
MistyGirl

United States

#39874 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if you make the post, you do the work proving your Facts...
Here's the links to Cheney and the one to Rumsfeld:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/dona...
Dick Cheney on Benghazi: Lies, cover up
Dick Cheney Slams Obama Over Benghazi, Claims Ready for 9/11 Anniversaries
The New GOP Case Against Obama: He's Cheney!
Cheney on Benghazi:“I cannot understand why they weren't ready to go”
Woman at the center of the Benghazi fuss, a former aide to Dick Cheney, says ...
Dick Cheney Lectures Obama About Benghazi And Preventing ...
Dick Cheney Lectures Obama About Benghazi And Preventing Terrorism Attacks
Dick Cheney slams Obama administration's Benghazi performance as 'a failure ...
What the AP and Benghazi Scandals Have in Common
Benghazi, IRS hearings: Political grandstanding, or has "do-nothing Congress ...
Did political spin hide the truth of Benghazi?
Those were the listing under Cheney and Benghazi....he's been a busy bee. lol
That's a progressive liberal rag and you know it. Why are you trying to make this about Cheney or Bush? This has nothing to do with it's Bush's fault or it's Cheney's fault. This one is all Obama Administration.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39875 May 14, 2013
I wonder what Nick Jr. shows W watches while he is painting?
MistyGirl

United States

#39876 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
The Senate is working on the immigration bill.
Texas has such good recommendations, lol:
GOP Senator Asks Why Border Security Can’t Be More Like Disney World
http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/05/...
Of course, when you have Goofy as your Governor, you would think Disney World has all the answers!
We all know VP Joe Biden is a brain trust, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#39877 May 14, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Us your own 'F'ing user name. Dumbshit.
Donnie

United States

#39878 May 14, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Tom Coburn said the 'emails' which he can't discuss because some of them are 'classified' are really going to give the administration 'big trouble'. Unless these emails are now declassified and Tom Coburn's word is no longer reliable which I have seen no evidence of whatsoever, there is much more to come out on the emails.
If Dr. Coburn said there are more emails then there are more emails.
Donnie

United States

#39879 May 14, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Great line, so sad but so true!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39880 May 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see where you get your info from. No wonder Republicans think your so screwed up.
Here’s Cheney on Fox, per ThinkProgress: http://americablog.com/2013/05/dick-cheney-be...

CHENEY: I watched the Benghazi thing with great interest, Sean [Hannity]. I think it’s one of the worst incidences, frankly, that I can recall in my career. It put the whole capability claiming the terrorist problem solved once we got Bin Laden, that Al Qaeda was over with. If they told the truth about Benghazi, that it was a terrorist attack by an al-Qaeda-affiliated group, it would destroy the confidence that was the basis of his campaign for re-election.
They lied. They claimed it was because of a demonstration video, that they wouldn’t have to admit it was really all about their incompetence. They ignored repeated warnings from the CIA about the threat. They ignored messages from their own people on the ground that they need more security. They reduced what was already there.
Many sources, can listen to a man state his opinions on FOX, it's not a foreign language he's speaking in so we're not reliant on an interpreter.
Donnie

United States

#39881 May 14, 2013
So What wrote:
I wonder what Nick Jr. shows W watches while he is painting?
Nick Jr. programming a fav of yours?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39882 May 14, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Repubs thought they had one in George Bush. And look at how that turned out.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39883 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s Cheney on Fox, per ThinkProgress: http://americablog.com/2013/05/dick-cheney-be...
CHENEY: I watched the Benghazi thing with great interest, Sean [Hannity]. I think it’s one of the worst incidences, frankly, that I can recall in my career. It put the whole capability claiming the terrorist problem solved once we got Bin Laden, that Al Qaeda was over with. If they told the truth about Benghazi, that it was a terrorist attack by an al-Qaeda-affiliated group, it would destroy the confidence that was the basis of his campaign for re-election.
They lied. They claimed it was because of a demonstration video, that they wouldn’t have to admit it was really all about their incompetence. They ignored repeated warnings from the CIA about the threat. They ignored messages from their own people on the ground that they need more security. They reduced what was already there.
Many sources, can listen to a man state his opinions on FOX, it's not a foreign language he's speaking in so we're not reliant on an interpreter.
I also love in Cheney's statement:

They ignored repeated warnings from the CIA about the threat. They ignored messages from their own people on the ground that they need more security.

Ha ha...what was the whole CIA warning "Ben Landen determined to attack within the US" thing about....
Donnie

United States

#39884 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks we all can log onto foxnews.com and get the a copy of original transcript.
Donnie

United States

#39885 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Repubs thought they had one in George Bush. And look at how that turned out.
George Bush had a higher GPA than Gore plus he had a MBA. Who knows what ObamaMama GPA is or when his status changed from foreign national from Indonesia to domestic student. And how many SS numbers has he used in Occidental College forms then later in Harvard and Columbia?
Donnie

United States

#39886 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I also love in Cheney's statement:
They ignored repeated warnings from the CIA about the threat. They ignored messages from their own people on the ground that they need more security.
Ha ha...what was the whole ,CIA warning "Ben Landen determined to attack within the US" thing about....
Your desperation is showing, Progressive Lib, because that was before all the bipartisan changes were implemented to correct problems in information sharing between agencies that existed prior to 9/11.

No one is going to buy the misinformation you're selling today. Go back to the blogs you frequent like 'Lefties, Loonies and Proud' or maybe your perennial fav 'Sex, Lies, Abortion, Gay Pride Community Organizers ASSoc.'
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39887 May 14, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick Jr. programming a fav of yours?
A person can't watch fox news all day.
Donnie

United States

#39888 May 14, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
A person can't watch fox news all day.
Who wants to watch news all day? Not me, weather is way to nice!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39889 May 14, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks we all can log onto foxnews.com and get the a copy of original transcript.
That link had the video.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39890 May 14, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush had a higher GPA than Gore plus he had a MBA. Who knows what ObamaMama GPA is or when his status changed from foreign national from Indonesia to domestic student. And how many SS numbers has he used in Occidental College forms then later in Harvard and Columbia?
So your a Birther too. Surprise, Surprise.
Jesse

United States

#39891 May 14, 2013
Cleverly edited no doubt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr The WindBag 112,524
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Virginia's ... 7 hr Johnny Cristian 1
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr Huh 8,717
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 hr Another Damn Liberal 102,220
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Wed Traveler 11,309
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Oct 16 Leat Cha 7,078
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Oct 14 mEAT me in st louie 110,162
More from around the web