OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39846 May 14, 2013
Moonlighting security guard accidentally shoots student in high school parking lot as he was putting gun away in car.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-ne...
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39847 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I see:
Gov. Mary Fallin: The governor signed bills to lower the income tax rate, repair the state Capitol and raise driver's license fees.
Congratulations Oklahoma, the wealthy in Oklahoma has lowered their income tax rate. Lower taxes for them means less money for education. Oh well, you guys don't need no schoolin.....it's not like 1 in 4 high schoolers are not graduating...
Lowering the tax rate on the wealthy means that you will be inundated with increased fees like driver's lisc. There will be many fee increases to fix the State Capital don't you know.... tagging your car,turnpike tolls, etc.
It will be made up on you and your kids backs...just not the wealthy.
Will be? It's already happened.

The state raked in nearly $600 million from fees, licenses and permits last fiscal year - an eye popping 48 percent increase over the amount taken in just one year earlier.

The $194 million increase out paces the $136 million a year that tax officials have projected taxpayers will save once the legislatively approved one quarter percent cut in the state's highest income tax rate is implemented.

Thanks for the tax break Mary. It will help pay for 3/4 of fees, licenses and permit you have raised on us.

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39848 May 14, 2013
Dick Cheney Tells Fox News That Benghazi Is Worst Disaster In His Lifetime

See 9/11 was not as bad as Benghazi...

The Iraq war was not as bad as Benghani....

Now if you want to talk about disasters, Dick was one...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39849 May 14, 2013
Apparently Cheney wasn't aware of any of the 64 attacks on American diplomatic facilities during his term in office.

Especially since there were only 3 House hearings in that time.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39850 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Amanda

You do a lot of typing of your so called Facts with no citations to back you up.

In Fact, your post has been Fact free.

If you had an education past high school, you would have learned that typing the word Fact with no Facts (evidence= empirical evidence=citations=links)is in Fact,Fact Free.

So once you get the Facts, post it. Otherwise your Facts are just Opinions. And that's a Fact. LOL

Liar, you don't make the rules around here you ignorant dolt so shut the hell up! Lets see you prove she posted something wrong and if you can't then continue to shut the hell up. No one on this thread lies anywhere near what you do and "THAT IS A FACT" and I can prove it!

You have been, still are and always will be a narrcistic pathalogical liar. I can go right back to around page 200 and come right through this thread with a truck load of lies you have posted you ignorant lying dolt. Hell I can even bring forward your story about "A Fish Name Wanda" fairytale you posted as "A Fact" that was pure fantasy so believe me when I tell you that you are one of the most ignorant dolts to have ever rolled their fatass across the dirt of Oklahoma, YOU ARE without doubt.

In fact you would do yourself a favor if you would just pack up the computer in the box it came in and return it to where you got it and get your money back. If they ask you why, just tell them your too damn stupid to have one and can't quit posted stupid nonsense on Topix!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39851 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Now I see where you get your info from. No wonder Republicans think your so screwed up.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39852 May 14, 2013
Donald Rumsfeld: Hillary Clinton Is 'Sideshow' In Benghazi Controversy

lol

All we need is the rest of the gang from the last administration on the Sunday talk head Benghazi circuit....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39853 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Moonlighting security guard accidentally shoots student in high school parking lot as he was putting gun away in car.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-ne...

And what law was it the Progressives could have passed that would have prevented an accident?

Oh that's right, just repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate all guns. You ignorant dolt, just shut up with your stupid posts!

You better focus on saving your Messiah because his ass is in Quick-Sand big time, LOL.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39854 May 14, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with the IRS making sure nonprofit organizations are playing by the rules.
MistyGirl

United States

#39855 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I see:
Gov. Mary Fallin: The governor signed bills to lower the income tax rate, repair the state Capitol and raise driver's license fees.
Congratulations Oklahoma, the wealthy in Oklahoma has lowered their income tax rate. Lower taxes for them means less money for education. Oh well, you guys don't need no schoolin.....it's not like 1 in 4 high schoolers are not graduating...
Lowering the tax rate on the wealthy means that you will be inundated with increased fees like driver's lisc. There will be many fee increases to fix the State Capital don't you know.... tagging your car,turnpike tolls, etc.
Well darn I guess the multiple cars my husband and sons own and drive will cost us more. But if it helps my fellow Oklahomans to have lower income taxes due to this no job recovery that's ok by me. Come to think of it one of reasons that Texas gets more companies to move to it instead of our state is the TAX RATE enjoyed by Texans.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39856 May 14, 2013
I'm starting to see the problem with the IRS and the 501(c)(3) that their facing...

Evidently since the Supreme Court's Citizen United ruling they have been inundated with Repubs (which the Tea Party is part of)with those applications of the tax exempt status since then...

Even James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas is a 501(c)(3). No, nothing bi-partisan (which you are supposed to be to qualify under 501(c)(3))here....lol

The IRS's mistake was starting with the Tea Party.

What we need is a through review by the IRS of every entities 501(c)(3) status. Rep and Dem.

Seems that their all breaking the rules.
Amanda

United States

#39857 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Maybe you should watch/listen to the video and the phone interview of Cheney's before you post misrepresentations.

In my earlier post everything posted can easily be verified through Max Baucus, chairman, Senate Finance Committee, Kathleen Sebelius, HHS, or any number of actuaries who have reported on ObamaCare.

Maybe you should introduce yourself to your new friend 'google', it might open up a whole new world for you.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39858 May 14, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well darn I guess the multiple cars my husband and sons own and drive will cost us more. But if it helps my fellow Oklahomans to have lower income taxes due to this no job recovery that's ok by me. Come to think of it one of reasons that Texas gets more companies to move to it instead of our state is the TAX RATE enjoyed by Texans.
But your kid's education is not important either?

And low taxes and low regulations always seem to go together in Repub administrations....we have quite a few fertilizer companies here too.

But the one thing that keeps Business out of Oklahoma is what?

Could it be employeer's not being able to fill those jobs due to lack of education?

We have enough minimum wage jobs in Oklahoma. What is bad about that is we have adult's taking those minimum wage jobs while youth unemployment in the US is outstanding high.

It used to be Jr. took those McDonald's jobs, now it Momma taking them.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39859 May 14, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas has a wonderful tax system if you don't own property and ride a bicycle.
Amanda

United States

#39860 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I'm starting to see the problem with the IRS and the 501(c)(3) that their facing...
Yes, you're starting to see? What are you doing all this time looking into your crystal ball?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39861 May 14, 2013
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>For a person who is supposed to have an accounting background you sure say some interesting things. Let's deal with reality instead of the fantasy world of a utopia you describe.

She can't when fantasy is all she knows. If you haven't read her fish story yet, let me know and I will try to find time to go get it for you. It will help you better understand what we are dealing with here, lol.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Approximately 20 million people and their families will be enrolled in addition to those who are already carrying insurances.

True if any are enrolled at all. If it collaspes under its own weight then no one will be or if any are will lose it just like some have lost their coverage because of it.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Those who are already insured are finding either the policy they have is no longer available or their premiums are over double prior to ObamaCare becoming law.

And expected to increase approximately 400% according to news report this morning quoting the insurance industry.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Since SNAP program was opened up for illegals to get benefits the gates have opened with more and more illegals crossing the borders. Congress is pushing to get these people amnesty. All social services and government programs for the poor, these people are getting services including free phones.

True and the free phones has turned into a scandal of it own for billions right now.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Kathleen Sebelius HHS Secretary, after 3 years still hasn't gotten the exchanges set up even though by law they should already be operational.

True and has been widely reported on as well as statement from Max Baucus and other Democrats what a train wreck it is, lol. Makes me wonder where they have been asleep, the rest of us has known it was a train wreck waiting to happen from day one, lol.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Several actuaries have without exception warned of huge price increases on premiums across the board to comply with this healthcare law.

This is a fact too! See above post, lol.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Because of the number of people without jobs that have dropped off the rolls and are no longer participating in the job market the number of those who can contribute to the "insured pool" by paying premiums has exponentially decreased. Since the law requires everyone to be insured or face a fine, the number of individuals who are covered by the government as the poor would be have increased beyond any estimates. Actuaries have warned about this also.

This is a fact and is common knowledge too.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Employers who used to pay for insurance for their employees have experienced such large increases in premiums they are dropping the benefit as it is no longer cost effective for their business.

Moreso than not because it is cheaper to pay the fine if they cannot reduce employees below 50.
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Employers are decreasing the number of employees.

That is a fact!
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Less individuals with jobs hurts the living standards of our people and puts additional drain on safety net programs such as SNAP and other government programs for the poor.

This is absolutely true and is a major problem right now and why we are nearing half of all citizens of this country need some assistance from the Government. It is all in the plan Obama is pushing. He wants to force all citizens to be dependent sloely on Government. One can read "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky to see where Obama is trying to take this country.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39862 May 14, 2013
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should watch/listen to the video and the phone interview of Cheney's before you post misrepresentations.
In my earlier post everything posted can easily be verified through Max Baucus, chairman, Senate Finance Committee, Kathleen Sebelius, HHS, or any number of actuaries who have reported on ObamaCare.
Maybe you should introduce yourself to your new friend 'google', it might open up a whole new world for you.
Sorry if you make the post, you do the work proving your Facts...

Here's the links to Cheney and the one to Rumsfeld:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/dona...

Dick Cheney on Benghazi: Lies, cover up
Dick Cheney Slams Obama Over Benghazi, Claims Ready for 9/11 Anniversaries
The New GOP Case Against Obama: He's Cheney!
Cheney on Benghazi:“I cannot understand why they weren't ready to go”
Woman at the center of the Benghazi fuss, a former aide to Dick Cheney, says ...
Dick Cheney Lectures Obama About Benghazi And Preventing ...
Dick Cheney Lectures Obama About Benghazi And Preventing Terrorism Attacks
Dick Cheney slams Obama administration's Benghazi performance as 'a failure ...
What the AP and Benghazi Scandals Have in Common
Benghazi, IRS hearings: Political grandstanding, or has "do-nothing Congress ...
Did political spin hide the truth of Benghazi?

Those were the listing under Cheney and Benghazi....he's been a busy bee. lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39863 May 14, 2013
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're starting to see? What are you doing all this time looking into your crystal ball?
Well, Amanda, I haven't seen a post from you about the 501(c)(3)on this topic. Did I miss it?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39864 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Your absolutely correct, why pay for health care if you can shift off your bill onto the middle class tax payer.

Why does the middle class keep getting poorer?

I'm sure it is because of Benghazi, Fast 'n' Furious, illegal aliens which is code for Hispanics), the IRS investigating the Tea Party, 38 meaningless repeal Obamacare votes and all the other things the Republicans will hold hearing after hearing about wasting MILLION rather than, you know, holding hearings about JOBS.

Nope, it is all because of this Corrupt Administration we have but... not too worry. It appears we are gaining some ground on firing his ass. Just a few more investigations to go and we can borrow that phrase from George, "Mission Accomplished" or "Good Job Brownie" lol and watch Obama have that Nixon Stare in his eyes as he too waves good-bye, LOL.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39865 May 14, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I see:

I have an idea! Lets create a Tax on all food outlets (cafe's, restaraunts, etc.) of 15% of gross sales to fund a healthcare exchange for waiteress' cooks and employees of such since they only pay sub-standard hourly wages In other words shut your damn mouth and don't worry about what Mary is doing. She's the Governor, not you. If she believes lower taxes for all Oklahoma citizens is a good idea and a majority agrees then deal with it, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Truth is might 19,892
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 59 min NTMD8OR 18,249
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 hr Crow__ 190,400
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr Dalai Lama 80,166
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 hr Aggie23 69,947
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Education farts 947
More from around the web