United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

For a person who is supposed to have an accounting background you sure say some interesting things. Let's deal with reality instead of the fantasy world of a utopia you describe.

Fact: Approximately 20 million people and their families will be enrolled in addition to those who are already carrying insurances.

Fact: Those who are already insured are finding either the policy they have is no longer available or their premiums are over double prior to ObamaCare becoming law.

Fact: Since SNAP program was opened up for illegals to get benefits the gates have opened with more and more illegals crossing the borders. Congress is pushing to get these people amnesty. All social services and government programs for the poor, these people are getting services including free phones.

Fact: Kathleen Sebelius HHS Secretary, after 3 years still hasn't gotten the exchanges set up even though by law they should already be operational.

Fact: Several actuaries have without exception warned of huge price increases on premiums across the board to comply with this healthcare law.

Fact: Because of the number of people without jobs that have dropped off the rolls and are no longer participating in the job market the number of those who can contribute to the "insured pool" by paying premiums has exponentially decreased. Since the law requires everyone to be insured or face a fine, the number of individuals who are covered by the government as the poor would be have increased beyond any estimates. Actuaries have warned about this also.

Fact: Employers who used to pay for insurance for their employees have experienced such large increases in premiums they are dropping the benefit as it is no longer cost effective for their business.

Fact: Employers are decreasing the number of employees.

Fact: Less individuals with jobs hurts the living standards of our people and puts additional drain on safety net programs such as SNAP and other government programs for the poor.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless, I have a problem with waiving the swearing in process. We shouldn't require State Department employees to have higher standards and ethics than we do to the political appointees heading the entire department. Ridiculous double standard.

There is another matter I noticed justaminute had stated as factually correct, regarding several subjects I would like to address.

1. Regarding abortion clinics and Dr. Kermit Gosnell barely covered trial. Since the horror of Dr. Gosnell's trial more abortion clinic have been closed due to appalling practices and illegal activities. Let me name a few states that have closed clinics due to this disclosure. Ohio, Virginia, Mississippi, Delaware(2), Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kansas, just to name a few. No one is suggesting banning abortion, and for justaminute to suggest than is what people who have mention Dr. Gosnell want to happen is patently false. Abortions should never be birth control, there is too many ways to prevent pregnancies for abortion to be use as a convenience for those who engage in irresponsible sex.

2. The NRA supports safety with use of firearms. To suggest otherwise is patently false.

3. Finally justaminute said Darrell Issa denied Pickering's request to testify in the latest Benghazi Hearing, with the suggestion somehow it was unfair to Hillary, State Department and White House not to allow him to testify. This again is ridiculous. Pickering was hand selected to be a ARB member. Pickering has already said whatever he felt was pertinent about Benghazi and therefore there is no credible reason to have Pickering take up more hearing time rehashing the ARB Report.

One more issue I have is the little known fact that the Accountability Review Board has a total of 5 members when it is convened. 4 of the 5 members are hand picked to sit on this board, do you know who picked 4 of the 5 members on the ARB? Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State during the Benghazi attacks. No wonder the Inspector General is reviewing the ARB Report for accuracy.

Sorry I did not get right back at you. I had a big get together here at the lake all through the weekend... more about that later.

I agree with you and think everyone that testifies in any given setting should be sworn in and when they lie they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm glad they found Kermit Gosnell guilty. It is sickening what he did and he should be executed for it.

Yes, NRA does support gun safety and always has.

I watched Darrell Issa and Pickering in an interview Sunday and it is obvious Pickering had nothing more to add at this time. I feel he wanted to get in there and try to run out the clock with the same incomplete report we already know about. They're not interested in the truth, they want to hide it, cover it up and pretend it never happened.

I think as the truth comes out, the ARB report will prove to have been a waste of time.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>I think everyone regardless if they are a political appointee over a department as Hillary was or an employee of a particular branch of government, should be required to be sworn in so the full effect of any laws broken would apply.

I agree that is the way it is supposed to be and should always be. And now we ahve what Obama described as the "Most transparent administration" yet , they won't release documents on Benghazi either as we see! Obama is by far the most corrupt president we have ever seen. Hillary is no better, in my opinion she faked a bump on the head to try to avoid Benghazi investigation yet, it will all come out and she won't be able to hide from it either.

Scandals simmering on the grill now:
IRS
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
Voter fraud and intimidation
Solyndra, Fisker, A123 per DOE only 2,298 green jobs created at a cost of $11.45 million per job when Obama promised 5 million green jobs.
Obamacare, votes bought with backroom pork deals and news today from the insurance industry stating premiums will increase by 400% because of Obamacare.

Now the AP scandal

The Obama scandal list grows & grows

Time to start Impeachment. Nixon is beginning to look like a saint compared to Obama.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that is the way it is supposed to be and should always be. And now we ahve what Obama described as the "Most transparent administration" yet , they won't release documents on Benghazi either as we see! Obama is by far the most corrupt president we have ever seen. Hillary is no better, in my opinion she faked a bump on the head to try to avoid Benghazi investigation yet, it will all come out and she won't be able to hide from it either.
Scandals simmering on the grill now:
IRS
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
Voter fraud and intimidation
Solyndra, Fisker, A123 per DOE only 2,298 green jobs created at a cost of $11.45 million per job when Obama promised 5 million green jobs.
Obamacare, votes bought with backroom pork deals and news today from the insurance industry stating premiums will increase by 400% because of Obamacare.
Now the AP scandal
The Obama scandal list grows & grows
Time to start Impeachment. Nixon is beginning to look like a saint compared to Obama.
I think you can also put ObamaCare on the grill as it continues to be a boondoggle of boondoggles.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Sorry P.H. I overlooked you had already mentioned ObamaCare. I agree this looks like amateur hour with the behavior of this administration. These scandals all show a atrocious disrespect for our constitution and our rights as citizens. To me it's a glimpse into the true agenda of the Progressive Liberals, George Soros, army of robot
operatives. I know President Obama has voiced his opposition to the internet wanting to curb usage. The internet can be used for negative purposes but the free exchange of ideas and access to instant updated reference material is hard to place a value on. I support freedom of speech. I find the news organizations which are actually doing their job in a professional manner are more and more supplying legal documentation to support an article or opinion piece. I really like this development and hope it continues. I'd rather read for myself, that way I know a important detail wasn't overlooked or intentionally deleted.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amanda

You do a lot of typing of your so called Facts with no citations to back you up.

In Fact, your post has been Fact free.

If you had an education past high school, you would have learned that typing the word Fact with no Facts (evidence= empirical evidence=citations=links)is in Fact,Fact Free.

So once you get the Facts, post it. Otherwise your Facts are just Opinions. And that's a Fact. LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone want to be forced to pay for health care when they get it for free? The middle class will pick up the bill. The middle class pays for everything, why should they mind?
Oh by the way, why does the middle class keep getting poorer?
Your absolutely correct, why pay for health care if you can shift off your bill onto the middle class tax payer.

Why does the middle class keep getting poorer?

I'm sure it is because of Benghazi, Fast 'n' Furious, illegal aliens which is code for Hispanics), the IRS investigating the Tea Party, 38 meaningless repeal Obamacare votes and all the other things the Republicans will hold hearing after hearing about wasting MILLION rather than, you know, holding hearings about JOBS.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Do you think the story a major Republican mag and website did trying to show Hispanics were biologically mentally inferior had anything to do with this?

RNC Director Of Hispanic Outreach Quits Party And Registers As A Democrat

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/05/14/2...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I see:

Gov. Mary Fallin: The governor signed bills to lower the income tax rate, repair the state Capitol and raise driver's license fees.

Congratulations Oklahoma, the wealthy in Oklahoma has lowered their income tax rate. Lower taxes for them means less money for education. Oh well, you guys don't need no schoolin.....it's not like 1 in 4 high schoolers are not graduating...

Lowering the tax rate on the wealthy means that you will be inundated with increased fees like driver's lisc. There will be many fee increases to fix the State Capital don't you know.... tagging your car,turnpike tolls, etc.

It will be made up on you and your kids backs...just not the wealthy.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Well see guys, when you are so busy trying to go after Hillary, which might be ahem..premature ejaculation, since it's quite awhile to the next election...the candidate that I could support is getting a lot of attention now:

Elizabeth Warren Pushes Feds For Answer On Big Bank Enforcement

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/eliz...

See, the Middle Class has a thang about the to-big-to-fail banks and we Liberals have been looking for a way to get rid of Geitner.

And the DOJ head Holder...

That's a Senate Hearing that we can get behind...lol
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry P.H. I overlooked you had already mentioned ObamaCare. I agree this looks like amateur hour with the behavior of this administration. These scandals all show a atrocious disrespect for our constitution and our rights as citizens. To me it's a glimpse into the true agenda of the Progressive Liberals, George Soros, army of robot operatives.
I know President Obama has voiced his opposition to the internet wanting to curb usage. The internet can be used for negative purposes but the free exchange of ideas and access to instant updated reference material is hard to place a value on. I support freedom of speech. I find the news organizations which are actually doing their job in a professional manner are more and more supplying legal documentation to support an article or opinion piece. I really like this development and hope it continues. I'd rather read for myself, that way I know a important detail wasn't overlooked or intentionally deleted.

LOL, I knew you would notice it after a second look. Obamacare has been on my radar from day one and I have no doubt that it is only a matter of time when it will be in the same place as Hillarycare, in the basement collecting dust. What I'm not sure of is, which will be gone first. Will it be Obama or Obamacare. Having seen the lastest breaking today, I get a sense it has kicked into high gear grabbing every scandal one could imagine and hanging them right around Obama and his Progressive Liberal Henchmen and Operatives.

Obama knows his arrogant dismissive attitude has stirred the hornets nest. For him to think he and Eric Holder are above the laws they are both charged with enforcing are also obligated to follow. This Administration Full of Chicago Thugs have seriously under-estimated the will of the majority of true Americans, their demand for the truth and demand it of all politicians regardless of party affiliation. They are both corrupt to the core and only difference is how many are outside of their core that are really trying to clean it up.

This Administration is crumbling like a stale cookie and as I have said many times right here, it will fold up like a cheap lawnchair. Eric Holder has just recused himself from the AP Investigation as I am typing this. I agree with you that is the only way to research an issue is by reading the legal document itself with all the facys, not a leftwing blog that only repeat what they are told to say. Same if I hear something on Fox News, research it to sort out the commentary from the facts and the cirrcumstances surrounding the issue. I think what we will find when the dust begins to settle here is Obama's Ideology has confused him with what the law really says.

What he needs to remember, we are not back in his homeland, this is the land of everyone follows the law him included.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Moonlighting security guard accidentally shoots student in high school parking lot as he was putting gun away in car.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-ne...
So What

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
I see:
Gov. Mary Fallin: The governor signed bills to lower the income tax rate, repair the state Capitol and raise driver's license fees.
Congratulations Oklahoma, the wealthy in Oklahoma has lowered their income tax rate. Lower taxes for them means less money for education. Oh well, you guys don't need no schoolin.....it's not like 1 in 4 high schoolers are not graduating...
Lowering the tax rate on the wealthy means that you will be inundated with increased fees like driver's lisc. There will be many fee increases to fix the State Capital don't you know.... tagging your car,turnpike tolls, etc.
It will be made up on you and your kids backs...just not the wealthy.
Will be? It's already happened.

The state raked in nearly $600 million from fees, licenses and permits last fiscal year - an eye popping 48 percent increase over the amount taken in just one year earlier.

The $194 million increase out paces the $136 million a year that tax officials have projected taxpayers will save once the legislatively approved one quarter percent cut in the state's highest income tax rate is implemented.

Thanks for the tax break Mary. It will help pay for 3/4 of fees, licenses and permit you have raised on us.

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Dick Cheney Tells Fox News That Benghazi Is Worst Disaster In His Lifetime

See 9/11 was not as bad as Benghazi...

The Iraq war was not as bad as Benghani....

Now if you want to talk about disasters, Dick was one...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Apparently Cheney wasn't aware of any of the 64 attacks on American diplomatic facilities during his term in office.

Especially since there were only 3 House hearings in that time.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Amanda

You do a lot of typing of your so called Facts with no citations to back you up.

In Fact, your post has been Fact free.

If you had an education past high school, you would have learned that typing the word Fact with no Facts (evidence= empirical evidence=citations=links)is in Fact,Fact Free.

So once you get the Facts, post it. Otherwise your Facts are just Opinions. And that's a Fact. LOL

Liar, you don't make the rules around here you ignorant dolt so shut the hell up! Lets see you prove she posted something wrong and if you can't then continue to shut the hell up. No one on this thread lies anywhere near what you do and "THAT IS A FACT" and I can prove it!

You have been, still are and always will be a narrcistic pathalogical liar. I can go right back to around page 200 and come right through this thread with a truck load of lies you have posted you ignorant lying dolt. Hell I can even bring forward your story about "A Fish Name Wanda" fairytale you posted as "A Fact" that was pure fantasy so believe me when I tell you that you are one of the most ignorant dolts to have ever rolled their fatass across the dirt of Oklahoma, YOU ARE without doubt.

In fact you would do yourself a favor if you would just pack up the computer in the box it came in and return it to where you got it and get your money back. If they ask you why, just tell them your too damn stupid to have one and can't quit posted stupid nonsense on Topix!
So What

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Dick Cheney Tells Fox News That Benghazi Is Worst Disaster In His Lifetime
See 9/11 was not as bad as Benghazi...
The Iraq war was not as bad as Benghani....
Now if you want to talk about disasters, Dick was one...
Now I see where you get your info from. No wonder Republicans think your so screwed up.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Donald Rumsfeld: Hillary Clinton Is 'Sideshow' In Benghazi Controversy

lol

All we need is the rest of the gang from the last administration on the Sunday talk head Benghazi circuit....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Moonlighting security guard accidentally shoots student in high school parking lot as he was putting gun away in car.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-ne...

And what law was it the Progressives could have passed that would have prevented an accident?

Oh that's right, just repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate all guns. You ignorant dolt, just shut up with your stupid posts!

You better focus on saving your Messiah because his ass is in Quick-Sand big time, LOL.
So What

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I don't see anything wrong with the IRS making sure nonprofit organizations are playing by the rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,901 - 38,920 of69,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••