OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39812 May 13, 2013
There’s more to this DOJ/AP story:

While the DOJ is refusing to comment, many speculate that this intrusion, deemed "unconstitutional" by the AP's CEO Gary Pruitt, was precipitated by a criminal investigation into finding an AP source who leaked information about a failed terror plot in Yemen.

But a blogger Emptywheel has a thing about the DOJ….and this may very well lead into ……the Drone program…..

Yes, let’s go after this one together Wingnuts.

We so do not like the guy at DOJ…no Bank prosecutions…we hate wiretaps…let’s go….

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/13/1208...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39813 May 13, 2013
Government no longer seems content with spying on Muslims, now will spy on white people who try to uncover story of govt spying on Muslims.
Jesse

United States

#39814 May 13, 2013
They are only auditing the Cincinnati office and the scandal is growing and now encompasses from coast to coast according to some sources which means more offices were involved than just the Cincinnati one.

This is containment of damage if only someone is fired in Cincinnati Office..

Damage Control 101.

On Benghazi Obama has lied, Hillary has lied and every time Jay Carney opens his mouth he is lying.

You guys kin?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39815 May 13, 2013
If you want Holder...go right ahead...you have the Dem/Progressive blessings..

Especially if it takes down the Patriot Act..

We told everyone...once you give it to anyone be it a Dem or Republican, you can never claw it back...
Jesse

United States

#39816 May 13, 2013
Clinton and now Obama has him both democrats... now why would that be?

LOL
Jesse

United States

#39817 May 13, 2013
Please don't answer, Lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39818 May 13, 2013
I won't,"Clinton and now Obama has him both democrats... now why would that be?" Not sure what that means...I don't speak Wingnut...
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39819 May 13, 2013
Just got back.

Hey, I heard a rumor. Someone profiled the Tea Party. That can't be right. Only minorities can be profiled. If you don't believe me, ask the Tea Party.
Jesse

United States

#39820 May 13, 2013
So What wrote:
Just got back.
Hey, I heard a rumor. Someone profiled the Tea Party. That can't be right. Only minorities can be profiled. If you don't believe me, ask the Tea Party.
Wasn't just the Tea Party it's several conservative organizations and now it's being reported it goes back at least to 2010. We are talking about Pro-Israel Jewish Organizations and anyone who was in anyway linked to conservative principals or smaller government.

Profiling minorities? Perhaps of the illegal type? The key word would be illegal wouldn't it?

We had another Saudi arrested (Thank God)who had pressure cooker in his possession found in some of his luggage. He traveled from M.E. to Amsterdam then into the U.S. Our Customs found the pressure cooker and noticed he had taken a page out of passport.
Maddy

United States

#39821 May 13, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't just the Tea Party it's several conservative organizations and now it's being reported it goes back at least to 2010. We are talking about Pro-Israel Jewish Organizations and anyone who was in anyway linked to conservative principals or smaller government.
Profiling minorities? Perhaps of the illegal type? The key word would be illegal wouldn't it?
We had another Saudi arrested (Thank God)who had pressure cooker in his possession found in some of his luggage. He traveled from M.E. to Amsterdam then into the U.S. Our Customs found the pressure cooker and noticed he had taken a page out of passport.
By the Internal Revenue Service.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39822 May 13, 2013
Zippo wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being the wealthy have done very well under the management of the current administration. How are middle class and poor? Look to the statistics the poor has grown at a alarming rate. Which the logical reason being that more who were middle class have slipped into the "poor" status.
The exchange of wealth started long before this administration took office.
Maddy

United States

#39823 May 13, 2013
Dr. Kermit Gosnell was indicted on 258 counts today he was found guilty of 238 counts including multiple(3)murders in the 1st degree of children born alive then later killed by the doctor, one case of man slaughter and numerous other charges.

This is one of many abortion clinics which has recently come under investigation with some being closed altogether. This is systemic and runs the entire gambit of states involved.

Witnesses who worked at the Gosnell clinic testified to hundreds of cases of botched abortions where a child was "born" alive, breathing independently and some were reported to have cried then the doctor would kill them by shoving scissors into the base of the skull and severing(sniping)the spinal cord.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39824 May 13, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Were they 501c3 non-profit organizations?
Maddy

United States

#39825 May 13, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
The exchange of wealth started long before this administration took office.
The gap between the poor and the wealthy is exacerbated by policies of this administration in particular and the shocking increase of those who used to be middle class who are now poor is only met historically by the Great Depression.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39826 May 13, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Dr. Kermit Gosnell was indicted on 258 counts today he was found guilty of 238 counts including multiple(3)murders in the 1st degree of children born alive then later killed by the doctor, one case of man slaughter and numerous other charges.
This is one of many abortion clinics which has recently come under investigation with some being closed altogether. This is systemic and runs the entire gambit of states involved.
Witnesses who worked at the Gosnell clinic testified to hundreds of cases of botched abortions where a child was "born" alive, breathing independently and some were reported to have cried then the doctor would kill them by shoving scissors into the base of the skull and severing(sniping)the spinal cord.
I've only heard what James Lankford had to say on the House floor about this issue. This I have a hard time dealing with. I just can't believe someone could do such a thing. It sounds like it is time to round up a some x-mommies and charge them with accessory to murder.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39827 May 13, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The gap between the poor and the wealthy is exacerbated by policies of this administration in particular and the shocking increase of those who used to be middle class who are now poor is only met historically by the Great Depression.
Are you for or against unions?
Maddy

United States

#39828 May 13, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only heard what James Lankford had to say on the House floor about this issue. This I have a hard time dealing with. I just can't believe someone could do such a thing. It sounds like it is time to round up a some x-mommies and charge them with accessory to murder.
I made myself look at the evidence(raw unedited data)including evidence pics, and then watch a video of a partial birth abortion which is nothing but a live birth then terminating (killing)the child before the infant is completely out of the mother. Barbaric and should never happen but Dr. Kermit Gosnell took it even further, he would live birth the baby lay it on the table and terminate the child by sniping the spinal cord. Some children were pulled out of their mothers and dropped in "solution" to terminate them. Dr. Kermit Gosnell had frozen bodies of babies placed in a freezer. The extent of this house of horrors reads like a SS Nazi experiment.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39829 May 13, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I made myself look at the evidence(raw unedited data)including evidence pics, and then watch a video of a partial birth abortion which is nothing but a live birth then terminating (killing)the child before the infant is completely out of the mother. Barbaric and should never happen but Dr. Kermit Gosnell took it even further, he would live birth the baby lay it on the table and terminate the child by sniping the spinal cord. Some children were pulled out of their mothers and dropped in "solution" to terminate them. Dr. Kermit Gosnell had frozen bodies of babies placed in a freezer. The extent of this house of horrors reads like a SS Nazi experiment.
Why would you want to watch something like that?
Maddy

United States

#39830 May 13, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for or against unions?
I've always worked in a "right to work" state which allows non-union workers as well as unionized workers. Most of the time I worked for companies that weren't unionized and I felt I was compensated fairly for the work I performed so no issues there. I did work for a while under a unionized company for a little over a year and it was constant union meetings and conflict with upper management of the company for more pay and better company benefits even though that company paid for medical/dental for all employees and paid higher wages than any other company in the city of approximately 100,000. I left the unionized company for a position with a non-unionized company. Later the unionized company had more union strikes and union/company issues and the company which used to employee thousands shut down and they are now operating in Mexico. The company I went to that was non-unionized I worked for the next 12 years, again I was compensated fairly. The Teamsters Union tried to get voted into the place that was non-unionized and failed twice so they never tried again.

I support 'right to work' and if a person wants to work for union it's ok by me. I really haven't had much experience with unions but one thing I think is wrong is unions taking union dues from members and spending the money on one political candidate that the unionized worker may not support. I think there should be a way for those workers to have their personal wishes on a political candidate granted, after all the union is suppose to be representing the "worker" not the union's best interest.

Anyway, that's my point of view.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#39831 May 14, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always worked in a "right to work" state which allows non-union workers as well as unionized workers. Most of the time I worked for companies that weren't unionized and I felt I was compensated fairly for the work I performed so no issues there. I did work for a while under a unionized company for a little over a year and it was constant union meetings and conflict with upper management of the company for more pay and better company benefits even though that company paid for medical/dental for all employees and paid higher wages than any other company in the city of approximately 100,000. I left the unionized company for a position with a non-unionized company. Later the unionized company had more union strikes and union/company issues and the company which used to employee thousands shut down and they are now operating in Mexico. The company I went to that was non-unionized I worked for the next 12 years, again I was compensated fairly. The Teamsters Union tried to get voted into the place that was non-unionized and failed twice so they never tried again.
I support 'right to work' and if a person wants to work for union it's ok by me. I really haven't had much experience with unions but one thing I think is wrong is unions taking union dues from members and spending the money on one political candidate that the unionized worker may not support. I think there should be a way for those workers to have their personal wishes on a political candidate granted, after all the union is suppose to be representing the "worker" not the union's best interest.
Anyway, that's my point of view.
Thank you for your point of view. Congratulations it sounds like you have done well for yourself. I'm not sure where to begin. First of all unions back candidates that represent their best interest. Why would they want to push money towards someone that is running against the person that represents their best interest. Union members pay dues to unions so that they will represent their best interest. Most unions allow their membership to vote on what their best interest is. Union votes are almost never one sided, but unions always go with the majority. Unions don't allow the tail to wag the dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min dixie 101,740
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 265,329
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min grave digger 109,662
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 101,188
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Master of PuPPetz 764
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Frank 860
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue tell no lies 1,380
More from around the web