Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39657 May 10, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done with your misrepresentations and outright lies. Anyone who questions what I put in a post I would ask them to google the information and find out first hand what the truth is. Also check several sources.
Hardly slander if the facts back up the statement. You have very little understanding of law if you don't understand the basics.
I want the truth and you want to cover a political agenda. You and you alone are the one who has a political agenda. Someone posted before that the truth doesn't have a agenda. The truth will effect both democrats and republicans equally.
What lie Misty?

And Benghazi, if you were not partisan, you would know that the state department had agreed with the ARB and will abide by it's findings....as much as it's budget will allow...and that's completely up to the House Appropriations Committee which is controlled by Repubs. Military Response to embassy/outposts...also up to the DOD and Hillary not responsible for that.

There is no cover-up here...no matter how many hearings Republicans want...or the millions in taxpayer money it wants to waste.
Susan

United States

#39658 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Those states that closed those clinics had nothing to do with operating conditions like Gosnell, Misty.
They made stupid requirements to change their building codes, like hallways and other changes to force the practice to meet code or close. Practices like Gosnell, that would be all over the Repub news...nice try.
In fact, the practices forced out because of draconian code requirements were on TV the other day and they didn't have anything to do with the actual service....at all. Plus the court has stepped in a forced the state to back off.
This latest Issa witch hunt was about the ARB Misty...but we shouldn't have the co-Chairman that was responsible for the ARB there?...Give me a break...
And you want to slander the other people that were in the ARB committee too... LOL
It's like the other Repub hearings...on birth control and insurance coverage...no women allowed to testify...and when Dems call them they get slandered like Sandra Fluke...
No agenda here....no siree...
Those other clinics had health violations such as improper procedures to maintain sterile conditions, personnel unqualified doing procedures, and other violations. Delaware had 2 clinics that were both shut down at the same time for gross violations. Planned Parenthood had clinics temporary closed due to violations of standards. I don't know where your getting your information but that is the facts.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39659 May 10, 2013
Check for your response later Misty, gotta go...waiting for you to prove that I lied...which you can't. But that won't stop you...
Susan

United States

#39660 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if gun owners are held up to rules and regulation and lost their ability to own a gun, they might not be so careless with them.
But we know that will never happen. There will be no laws. Kids will just keep shooting kids and gun owners will keep talking about those 'accidents.' But if you 'accidently' get pregnant, there are NO accidents.....lol
Republicans....regulations for owning a vagina: Absolutely
Regulations for owning a gun: Over my cold dead body...or over tmy kids cold dead body....which is never
Sooo, now your saying you ACCIDENTLY HAD SEX?

Whatever, are you a blonde?
JAG

United States

#39661 May 10, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a patsy for either party. I want the truth our military and our foreign professionals deserve honesty and integrity.
Instead of the 4 who died in Benghazi replace any one of them with your son or daughter and see if you can find one cell of compassion for the families who have been damaged by this tragedy.
I remember Maureen Dowd (New York Times) claiming that the parents of a child killed in service of their country had the absolute moral authority to know THE TRUTH. I agree they should know the unabridged,unrevised and undeleted TRUTH.
Well done, again a great post. This thread has missed your input.
JAG

United States

#39662 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Check for your response later Misty, gotta go...waiting for you to prove that I lied...which you can't. But that won't stop you...
LMAO, bugging out already? No one has to prove anything except you because everything you say is biased and slanted and revised from the truth instead of revised to include the truth!
MistyGirl

United States

#39663 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
AAAAchoooo! Excuse me I'm allergic to bullshit!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39664 May 10, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, now your saying you ACCIDENTLY HAD SEX?
Whatever, are you a blonde?
Gee, another low brain user comes out of the word work...

Had an accident with birth control measures....but if you ever had sex and you were a woman with a brain... you would know that it happens..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39665 May 10, 2013
correction: word work should be wood work. lol

Boy Susan, you must have worked very hard for those words to come up with that post...Oh..the burn...I'm melting...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39666 May 10, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAchoooo! Excuse me I'm allergic to bullshit!
And also to the truth too, apparently. I gotta go, have to go interview 20 cooks by noon...and ask them how they feel about Benghazi too...LOL
JAG

United States

#39667 May 10, 2013
I found some information that you guys might appreciate. Benghazi happened 9/11/2012 we all know the White House, Obama, Hillary and Ambassador Rice lied to the American People. That's clear. Now remember this happened on Sept. 11, 2012 and then remember that General Carter Ham was relieved of command in October 17th or 18th, 2012 or somewhere near there. This is word for word what I have found out regarding Ham's dismissal.

The information was Gen. Carter Ham as head of Africom received the same emails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready & communicated to the Pentagon that had the unit ready to deploy.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was "screw it", he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him he was relieved of his command. The story continues that now General Rodriguez would take General Ham's place as the head of Africom.

This comes from several sources and fits perfectly with the timeline of events. Also remember that Rear Admiral Gaouette was relieved of duty as well in the middle of deployment which never happens. I think there is much more to know about why these men were relieve of duty. Also Gen. Petraeus who was the head of CIA and approved the original talking points made a inquiry to his deputy about the extensive revision to the talking points as he was incredulous the White House and State Department had changed the known facts. Shortly after that General Petraeus was publicly force to resign because of a affair with Paula Broadwell who was writing a book about the general.

Do you guys really believe this is all a coincidence?
Jesse

United States

#39668 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
And also to the truth too, apparently. I gotta go, have to go interview 20 cooks by noon...and ask them how they feel about Benghazi too...LOL
F.O.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39669 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, another low brain user comes out of the word work...
Had an accident with birth control measures....but if you ever had sex and you were a woman with a brain... you would know that it happens..
Yes birth control is not a 100% done deal. But you go into having sex knowing this. That does not mean that abortion should be used as a birth control method! But you want that right to do away with the unborn baby but you want to other rights away from others. Go figure your thinking!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39670 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid! Be sure to ask if their agenda is the same as yours. I would not want those cooks to be put in position of paying hell.
Jesse

United States

#39671 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>

Still here I see the sasquatch breath is enough to gag a maggot.
MistyGirl

United States

#39672 May 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes birth control is not a 100% done deal. But you go into having sex knowing this. That does not mean that abortion should be used as a birth control method! But you want that right to do away with the unborn baby but you want to other rights away from others. Go figure your thinking!
Your right of course! I don't think even engaging justaminute in conversation or debate is a good use of time and energy. She is nothing but a hack and that's just as far as it goes.

I hope all is well in your camp and that your husband is doing well. This weekend my entire family will be here and I need to go grocery shop before they start showing up after work, lol.

Have a great weekend everyone and JAG thanks for your kind words.

Tamara, happy Mother's Day to you!

Later :)
Donnie

United States

#39673 May 10, 2013
JAG wrote:
I found some information that you guys might appreciate. Benghazi happened 9/11/2012 we all know the White House, Obama, Hillary and Ambassador Rice lied to the American People. That's clear. Now remember this happened on Sept. 11, 2012 and then remember that General Carter Ham was relieved of command in October 17th or 18th, 2012 or somewhere near there. This is word for word what I have found out regarding Ham's dismissal.
The information was Gen. Carter Ham as head of Africom received the same emails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready & communicated to the Pentagon that had the unit ready to deploy.
General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was "screw it", he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him he was relieved of his command. The story continues that now General Rodriguez would take General Ham's place as the head of Africom.
This comes from several sources and fits perfectly with the timeline of events. Also remember that Rear Admiral Gaouette was relieved of duty as well in the middle of deployment which never happens. I think there is much more to know about why these men were relieve of duty. Also Gen. Petraeus who was the head of CIA and approved the original talking points made a inquiry to his deputy about the extensive revision to the talking points as he was incredulous the White House and State Department had changed the known facts. Shortly after that General Petraeus was publicly force to resign because of a affair with Paula Broadwell who was writing a book about the general.
Nope I never believe in coincidence.
JAG

United States

#39674 May 10, 2013
JAG wrote:
Should have posted we found out(media outlets) about Gen Carter Ham's being relieved of command in October, 2012 I don't remember the exact date but I think it was approximately 17th or 18th of Oct, 2012.
Zane

United States

#39675 May 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
correction: word work should be wood work. lol
Boy Susan, you must have worked very hard for those words to come up with that post...Oh..the burn...I'm melting...
Bet you are too, fat people always sweat....
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39676 May 10, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right of course! I don't think even engaging justaminute in conversation or debate is a good use of time and energy. She is nothing but a hack and that's just as far as it goes.
I hope all is well in your camp and that your husband is doing well. This weekend my entire family will be here and I need to go grocery shop before they start showing up after work, lol.
Have a great weekend everyone and JAG thanks for your kind words.
Tamara, happy Mother's Day to you!
Later :)
Happy Mother's Day back at you.
Things are good this way. A lot going on this weekend and nest with have a Grandson graduation high school. The parents of the Senior his younger brother is having a basketball game tonite and because of all going on with Graduation and my Daughter-in-law having a Mother that has bee in the hospital for the last 2 1/2 years from a car accident making her feel apart of things going on we are going out to eat after the ballgame. This is Trey's time and all attention should be on him. I am blessed that my whole family is here and I can be apart of everything. I am just so excited for Trey. He has worked hard and graduating at the top of his class. He has been accepted at OU. As you can tell I am a very proud Grandmother.

Have a great weekend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min 123pictures 164,299
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min Arthur T 64,637
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 29 min Not Landrieu 4,372
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min American 165,338
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 37 min BOiaF 1,085
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 56 min FREED0m 4,217
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rock 61,482
More from around the web