OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39605 May 9, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>You all are just about getting Hillary before she runs again, maybe if she runs, Benghazi is just a prelimarny bombing campaign.

The hearings held yesterday were about grandstanding by Rep. Issa and other GOPers - not about getting at the facts.

If it were about the facts, wed be standing here talking about how to make sure that the diplomatic facilities are secured.

How the Defense Department is adjusting its policies and procedures to respond quicker.

How State will fix its own institutional problems with rotating staffing at its missions in vulnerable areas (all of which the State Department covered in its own internal report - made publicly available no less).

Instead, we've just had a partisan witch hunt conducted and you can tell this by the fact that we had more hearings on Benghazi than 9/11.

You can bet I am all about get Hillary and Obama out of the Political picture, never have denied that!

No they were not, they were about getting the truth on Obama and Hillary and getting rid of both of them!

We are talking about it but we can't fix it until we get rid of the problem first, Obama and Hillary are the problem! Get it?

Just getting them to respond without the Commander-n-Chief ordering them to stand down (Coward Down) will help!

Getting rid of Hillary will insure that never happens again as well as never elect a Democrat hiding in a Progressive Liberals Suit will solve this problem too!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39606 May 9, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just Packing wingnut in a dress, without an original thought of your own...your to intellectually lazy to bother. Although Packing Wingnut tries harder, your just a parrot.
Your attacks are getting weaker! Your problem is I donot think Obama has been good for this country. And this is leaving out Healthcare bill/Obamacare. It is his foreign policies that scare me more.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39607 May 9, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just Packing wingnut in a dress, without an original thought of your own...your to intellectually lazy to bother. Although Packing Wingnut tries harder, your just a parrot.
Oh by the way I did put the icons up on this one. It is not me the clone of Packing. It is you that is Obama's clone and that you both are muslins and you want this whole country to be also!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39608 May 9, 2013
Well Heat, their already planning the next Benghazi boogaloo!

Saw it on Politico...

Just, I beg you..don't adopt the 'Donald Trump Hairstyle' or start quoting Glenn Beck. Because I don't know who you really are so therefore I can't stage an intervention.....

Here's the thing...we need a lot of money for resources anywhere in the ME, especially Iraq, pretty soon, and this Benghazi crap will stop the Repubs from cutting their funding...

So your pretty free to hang yourselves with this, but don't say I didn't warn you....
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39609 May 9, 2013
Later...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39610 May 9, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
They you go again.
I didn't vote for Hilary. I'm not inclined to vote for her if she runs in the Dem primaries unless I hear a lot more from her.
And I have said on numerous occasions that she was too militaristic for me....but you can bet I would vote in the general over what the Repubs have...
But that doesn't fit the Tamara talking points.
Why bother reading yours completely as they are just close copies of Packing Wingnut's....
I donot vote a straight party ticket. Never have and never will! The last election is the first time I voted for a Republican running for president. So if that makes me a wingnut then so be it. Now you Kiddo I know is register as a Democrat. But a true democrat I think not! What you actually are is an Obamacan. What do think, what ever side of the fence a person is on that when someone calls a person a wingnut or liberal that they are using dirty names. To me when it is done is sounds rather immature. Sounds like kids on the play ground calling each other names and neither side wins the game.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39611 May 9, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Later...
Again Bye-Bye! We won't be holding breathe. But then again I bet if we did it would not hurt us cause you always come to spout Obamacan talk!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39612 May 9, 2013

Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP)- Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday he's determined to answer any questions related to the deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, as the House Republican leader pushed for more information from the Obama administration.

What did Kerry have to do with Benghazi directly to be testify? Was he part of all the decisions being made at the time of the attack?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39613 May 9, 2013
This is just a few of the many reasons to not consider Hillary as a viable candidate for president! Let's take a careful look.

Jennifer to Monica, she consistantly lied everytime. Former lounge singer Gennifer Flowers surfaced in early 1992 with claims -- corroborated by tapes of phone calls -- that she had had a long affair with then, Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton, who had arranged a state job for her. Bill Clinton told the media, falsely, that the woman's "story is untrue." Although well aware of her husband's philandering history, Hillary backed his squishy denials, famously asserting on "60 Minutes" that she was not "some little woman standing by her man like Tammy Wynette."

Travelgate. The first Clinton scandal after Bill became president started in May 1993, when Chief of Staff Mack McLarty fired the seven employees in the White House office that arranges travel for the press corps. The White House cited gross financial mismanagement. Hillary later told the General Accounting Office, in a document prepared by her attorney, that she had no role in the decision to fire the employees, did not know the "origin of the decision," and "did not direct that any action be taken by anyone" other than keeping her informed.

Cattle futures. The New York Times revealed in March 1994 that in 1978, just before her husband became governor, Hillary had made a $100,000 profit on a $1,000 investment in highly speculative cattle-futures contracts in only nine months. Hillary's first explanation (through aides) of this extraordinary windfall was that she had made the investment after "reading The Wall Street Journal" and placed all the trades herself after seeking advice from "numerous people." The Problem : The Wall Street Journal didn`t print those acticles at that time! Eventually, she had to admit that longtime Clinton friend James Blair had executed 30 of her 32 trades directly with an Arkansas broker. In an April 1994 press conference, Hillary denied knowing of "any favorable treatment" by Blair.

Removal of Vince Foster documents. During the same press conference, Hillary was asked why her then-chief of staff, Maggie Williams, had been involved in removing documents from the office of Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster after his supposed suicide. "I don't know that she did remove any documents," Hillary said. But it was reported three months later that Hillary had instructed Williams to remove the Foster documents to the White House residence.

To be continued, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39614 May 9, 2013
Let's take a careful look at some more.

Castle Grande. In the summer of 1995, the Resolution Trust Corp. reported that Hillary had been one of 11 Rose Law Firm lawyers who had done work in the mid-1980s on an Arkansas real estate development, widely known as Castle Grande, promoted by James McDougal and Seth Ward. McDougal headed a troubled thrift, Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan and had given Hillary legal business as a favor to Bill. McDougal and his wife, Susan, were the Clintons' partners in their Whitewater real estate investment scandal. Hillary told federal investigators that she knew nothing about Castle Grande. When it turned out that more than 30 of her 60 hours of legal work for Madison Guaranty involved Castle Grande, she said she had known the project under a different name. A 1996 Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. report said that she had drafted documents that Castle Grande used to "deceive federal bank examiners." Later, Hubbell went to prison for fraud, as did James McDougal.

Billing records. Hillary's billing records for Castle Grande were in a 116-page, 5-inch-thick computer printout that came to light under mysterious circumstances on January 4, 1996,19 months after Starr's investigators had subpoenaed it and amid prosecutorial pressure on Clinton aides who had been strikingly forgetful. For most of that time, Hillary claimed that the billing records had vanished.

This implausible tale, on top of other deceptions, prompted New York Times columnist William Safire to write on January 8, 1996, that "our first lady is a congenital liar." The next day, the White House press secretary said that the president wanted to punch Safire in the nose for insulting his wife. Five days later, the president invited Monica Lewinsky to the Oval Office for what turned out to be one of their 10 oral-sex sessions.Two years and 13 days after that, Hillary was on the "Today" show suggesting that her husband's Lewinsky affair was a lie concocted by "this vast right-wing conspiracy."

Hmmmmmmm....Conspiracy Indeed! Just like she is LYING about Benghazi!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39615 May 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP)- Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday he's determined to answer any questions related to the deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, as the House Republican leader pushed for more information from the Obama administration.

What did Kerry have to do with Benghazi directly to be testify? Was he part of all the decisions being made at the time of the attack?

TAMARA, the game John Kerry is trying to play is because he is now Secretary of State and he is attempting to try and get Hillary off the hook and just like his military career, he will be a failure once again. Hillary did the crime and Hillary will have to do the time. They will play Kerry for what ever they can get but it is Hillary they are after as well as Obama.

He can compel the State Department employees to tell the truth but that will not happen. He too is a leftwing hack and just trying to be helpful in covering up this scandal Hillary and Obama find themselves in.
Marcus

United States

#39616 May 9, 2013
It's clear the whistleblowers are credible people. Its also clear that the Obama Administration willfully lied to the American People for weeks on end. Trotting Ambassador Rice in front of the networks to perpetuate the lie further. The progressive liberals are working overtime (justaliar) to misrepresent, deflect and attempt to confuse the American Public about what the hearings actually confirmed happened in Benghazi. As you no doubt noticed, justaliar could care less about dead Americans, she is more concerned with keeping the progressive liberal agenda in power and so the orders (talking points) have been issued to protect Hillary and Obama at all cost. Hillary is the forerunner of the democratic potential presidential candidate in 2016 so they want her protected doesn't matter what she may have done. Obama is a patsy for George Soros and other billionaires of his ilk and Obama has proven he is willing to completely dismantle America for their personal gain. Obama could care less about the poor, elderly or anyone in the military including justaliar's son if he really is in the military. I've read and reflected on her views and I personally believe justaliar is dangerous to America. She is so focused on tearing America apart what could possibly be her goals?

I guarantee it's not to secure our country and to make us stronger and safer!
MistyGirl

United States

#39617 May 9, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
TAMARA, the game John Kerry is trying to play is because he is now Secretary of State and he is attempting to try and get Hillary off the hook and just like his military career, he will be a failure once again. Hillary did the crime and Hillary will have to do the time. They will play Kerry for what ever they can get but it is Hillary they are after as well as Obama.
He can compel the State Department employees to tell the truth but that will not happen. He too is a leftwing hack and just trying to be helpful in covering up this scandal Hillary and Obama find themselves in.
Hi, P.H. I have been reading the thread to try and keep up with the gist of things. I did review the transcript on the hearings on Benghazi. The whistleblowers were very credible witnesses each one of them.

Something has come to light that greatly concerns me as a citizen of the U.S.A. On January 23rd Hillary Rodham Clinton testified before House Committee on Foreign Affairs and Senate Foreign Relations Committee. I watched this hearing. I want to know the truth, I think it's imperative to know exactly what happened in Benghazi, what happened, what our response was and who ordered the stand down. When a person "testifies" in a hearing it is customary for the "witness" to be swore in. Meaning they are subject to perjury charges if they misrepresent, defraud or knowingly omit facts when they are testifying. The whistleblowers were all "sworn in" and will fall under perjury laws if they weren't honest and forthcoming in all answers they gave. Today according to Breitbart News, and confirmed by staff with both committees, Hillary was never sworn in before testifying?

Why not? Was it to shield her from perjury laws if it's determined she lied?

I think every citizen should want to know why Hillary wasn't sworn in before she gave testimony, she isn't above the law and the American citizen has the right to know why a televised hearing of this importance, Congress should play games with a hearing?

Have you heard anything about this?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39618 May 9, 2013
And another one:

5-year-old shoots brother, 7, as they take a bath
A 5-year-old Texas boy shot his older brother, 7, in the back while the two were taking a bath, Houston police said.

2 kid's shootings in a day in Texas.

But there just accident's.....

For 6 days out of 7 we've had kids shooting kids....

Now we are over 150 kid's shot since Sandy Hook...while Republican's are doing the Benghazi Boogaloo....
Fredric

United States

#39619 May 9, 2013
Why don't you dumbazz, ignorant, okies just shut the Fork up. Apparently you morons do have enough sense to come in out of the rain.

Get a life,get a job, get off welfare.

Go to school and learn about life so you can intelligent discuss things.

And don't forget to judge this so I know that you have tried to read it.
Fredric

United States

#39620 May 9, 2013
We do not want sensible gun laws in this country.

The republicans just want to fan the fire of hate and discount to futher their agenda of trying to screw this country.

Mostly a Republican is just a low life with no education and easily led.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39621 May 9, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
And another one:
A 5-year-old Texas boy shot his older brother, 7, in the back while the two were taking a bath, Houston police said.
Now we are over 150 kid's shot since Sandy Hook...while Republican's are doing the Benghazi Boogaloo....
So what is the Republican suppose to do? What are the Democrats wanting done?
Jesse

United States

#39622 May 9, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
And another one:
Worried about kids now, LMAO, yeah right we all believe you...NOT!
Where's your concern over the millions of kids killed in abortions? Where is your concern over kids Dr. Kermit Gosnell killed, some bodies preserved in freezers, a mother killed under his care?

You have no moral high ground to say shit about protecting kids because of your background on your own child. You have no moral high ground to say shit about anything to do with caring and protecting children.
Jesse

United States

#39623 May 9, 2013
Fredric wrote:
Why don't you dumbazz, ignorant, okies just shut the Fork up. Apparently you morons do have enough sense to come in out of the rain.
Get a life,get a job, get off welfare.
Go to school and learn about life so you can intelligent discuss things.
And don't forget to judge this so I know that you have tried to read it.
Go back to picking corn and feeding your hogs but I'd bet you live in a HUD apartment and have a free Obama phone.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39624 May 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>So what is the Republican suppose to do? What are the Democrats wanting done?
I honestly do not think on a back ground check they check to see if you are an irresponsible and dumb parent that will be leaving guns out and around for their children to get their hands on. More so a gun fully loaded with the safety off and cocked and ready to fire. So again what is the Democrats doing about this problem and what are the Republicans needing to do about this problem?

Don't you wonder what can of home life these kids have to begin with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min WhoaBuddy 69,902
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Ari son of Anarchy 190,293
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr NTMD8OR 18,129
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DAN SELF DESTRUCTING 102,171
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr Dalai Lama 80,128
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 14 hr CorruptionKiller 35
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr Big bad john 19,887
More from around the web