OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39507 May 7, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys says justaminute is a female are you sure? I mean the overt effort that is put in misrepresentation is awful. How do you know it's a woman doing this?

We had another poster on here some time back that went to Oklahoma City and that is what he said. Since then there have been others that have went over and found out her real name and that she is a 350 to 400 pound moo moo wearing boil festering on America ass now.

According to her she kills babies too but I'm like you, I have not seen her but I have been to the zoo in quite sometime, lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39508 May 7, 2013
Gee, I guess the Benghazi Butt hurt will keep you entertained.

Zane and Marcus will keep you entertained for the evening. I'm through with all of you today.

Tomorrow...that's another day...but I'm sure you guys won't have anything even sensible to say on the day's happenings in DC. That would require logical, knowledgeable facts..and you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the butt...

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39510 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the ass, the State departments budget was cut back in 2011 and I gave you a link to the whole thing in yesterdays posts.
But facts and truth are not your thang..
You have an agenda, remember impeachment for Obama and prison for Hilary.
Any thing coming out of your pie hole is propaganda to get your goal. You've passed partisanship a while back, your end is full on traitor territory now.

State Department already testified funding was not the problem. They paid the local terrorist to guard it. Of course that was like the Fox guarding the hen house but it did fit Obama's Agenda, "Osama is dead an Al Queda is on the run" slogan to get re-elected thus the reason for their coverup of those murders he and Hillary allowed to happen when they were begging for more security.

Now shut the hell up and watch the hearings, then the impeachment proceeding will be on next.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39511 May 7, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't let the truth get in her way of posting progressive liberal bullshit.

Nope, she never has. Her lies are halfway around the world before the truth can get its shoes on, lol.

In fact she would rather walk 100 miles to tell you a progressive liberal lie than stand still and tell the truth.

I'm convinced the family car is a little short yellow bus, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39512 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Zane and Marcus will keep you entertained for the evening. I'm through with all of you today.
Tomorrow...that's another day...but I'm sure you guys won't have anything even sensible to say on the day's happenings in DC. That would require logical, knowledgeable facts..and you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the butt...

Watching Obama fail at every turn as been entertaining to say the least. Proves my point that progressive liberals are nothing more than useless parasites and a boil festering on the ass of America.

Of course at 350 to 400 pounds you may qualify as a tumor, lol.
Zane

United States

#39513 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Is that another homosexual remark?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39514 May 7, 2013
WASHINGTON – House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa today announced three witnesses who will appear at a full committee hearing,“Benghazi: Exposing Failure and Recognizing Courage,” on Wednesday, May 8, 2013, at 11:30 AM Eastern Time, 10:30 AM Central Time in 2154 Rayburn House Office Building and on CSPAN.

“I applaud these individuals for answering our call to testify in front of the Committee. They have critical information about what occurred before, during, and after the Benghazi terrorist attacks that differs on key points from what Administration officials – including those on the Accountability Review Board – have portrayed,” said Issa.“Our committee has been contacted by numerous other individuals who have direct knowledge of the Benghazi terrorist attack, but are not yet prepared to testify.

In many cases their principal reticence of appearing in public is their concern of retaliation at the hands of their respective employers. While we may yet add additional witnesses, this panel will certainly answer some questions and leave us with many new ones.”

Witnesses:
Mr. Mark Thompson
Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Counterterrorism
US Department of State

Mr. Gregory Hicks
Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Chargé d’Affairs in Libya
US Department of State

Mr. Eric Nordstrom
Diplomatic Security Officer and former Regional Security Officer in Libya
US Department of State

In October 2012, the Oversight Committee held the first hearing on the Benghazi attacks, which exposed denials of security requests and forced the Administration to acknowledge that the attacks were not sparked by a protest of a YouTube video, contrary to claims made by Obama and his Administration officials as well as Hillary Clinton lying out both sides of her mouth.

Hearing Details:
Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
“Benghazi: Exposing Failure and Recognizing Courage”

Full Committee, Chairman Darrell Issa,(R-CA)
11:30 a.m. Eastern Time 10:30 AM Central Time in 2154 Rayburn House Office Building and streaming live at oversight.house.gov .

http://oversight.house.gov/release/oversight-...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39515 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Tamara your reading comprehension is a decided Failure for you....
No it is your posting that is your down fall. Reread what the hell you posted. As far as you being an expert on the tactics of how the arm forces works I would say you also no nothing. Someone dropped the ball in the Benghazi deal!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39516 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Good-bye KIDDO!
Zane

United States

#39517 May 7, 2013
Slam, pow, beotch slapped and kicked in the kisser!

Well done, Tamara!!!!!!!!!!
Marcus

United States

#39518 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No it is your posting that is your down fall. Reread what the hell you posted. As far as you being an expert on the tactics of how the arm forces works I would say you also no nothing. Someone dropped the ball in the Benghazi deal!
:-) well done Ms. Tamara from Edmond!
Gail

United States

#39519 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Good-bye KIDDO!
Holy Mary, I've been in denial that a female could be such a jackass and this entire time it's been a woman. OMG What is wrong with her to be so hell bent on pushing obvious lies? It's not rational, I mean rational people don't keep pushing a dead horse thinking they will eventually convince people to bet on it to win the Kentucky Derby!
Zane

United States

#39520 May 7, 2013
LMAO, hahahahahahah, heheheheheheh, chuckle, chuckle, snort.....

Good one Gail, welcome to our thread!
Marcus

United States

#39521 May 7, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Mary, I've been in denial that a female could be such a jackass and this entire time it's been a woman. OMG What is wrong with her to be so hell bent on pushing obvious lies? It's not rational, I mean rational people don't keep pushing a dead horse thinking they will eventually convince people to bet on it to win the Kentucky Derby!
Humorous indeed, well done.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39522 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Tamara wasn't that what you guys were saying Fast 'n' Furious was all about...the government selling Arms to the Mexican cartels...
And your NRA bud's doesn't want a tracking on guns or who they sell large quantities too..or gunshow...
Somebody should appologize..
To them and to us..
Since the shooting of the 2 year old by the 5 year old, there have been 3 shooting of children by children since then...
First of all Bitch there is no apology that needs to be given to Mexico if that the "them" you are referring to.
The shooting of the 2 yr. old by her 5 yr old brother has nothing what so ever to do with selling arms to the Mexican Cartels. Do you realize what all these people do not only here but with in Mexico. Their government can get any where in stopping them. The Mexican Cartel not only deals in guns but are the biggest drug dealer in Mexico and the US. And you think someone needs to apologize to them and Mexico. The Cartel has been around in back in the horse and buggy days. And guess what Deary that is not the US's fault.

Again if the parents of the 5 yr. old passed a back ground check to buy that "Cricket" how would that prevent them from giving it to their 4 yr. old son and how would it had prevent the that son from shooting his sister if the parents left the gun out for their son to have access to it at any given time? The parents were responsible in seeing that the gun was only used in a control situation. I would say leaving a gun out and leaving the children alone with the gun was not a safe controlled situation.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39523 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do and how would you feel if you had a love one killed in Benghazi?
I know I would want question answered to why that happened. With all the up rising in the ME wouldn't you think the government would be better in keeping tabs on what is going on and keeping our people safe that there in behalf of our country.
Hey Kiddo you never answered this. If your son had been one killed in Benghazi you would not want answer to the whys or hows? I know I would!

You never answer the question if Benghazi had happened under a Republicans presidency you would not be screaming for the whys and the hows?
Stephen

United States

#39524 May 7, 2013
Mark Sanford of S.C. just defeated Elizabeth Colbert-Busch for the old House seat. So the democrats didn't get that particular seat. Many thought Colbert-Busch would win because she was very well financed.
Susan

United States

#39525 May 7, 2013
Couple of articles well worth reading prior to the Benghazi Hearings beginning tomorrow.

1. Bizarre: "Left thinks Obama ordered Special Ops
to Benghazi. by J.B. Pollak

2. Source: "Only President could have made 'stand
down' call on Benghazi. by Kerry Picket

*J.B. Pollak
www.breitbart.com
5/7/2013

Kerry Picket
www.breitbart.com
5/7/2013
Gail

United States

#39526 May 7, 2013
WOW, Chris Mathews and Al Sharpton have been using Mark Sanford as a butt of jokes for several weeks now. They were certain Elizabeth Colbert-Busch had this race won with a 9 point lead over Sanford just 2 weeks ago.

What in the world happened?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39527 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Tamara wasn't that what you guys were saying Fast 'n' Furious was all about...the government selling Arms to the Mexican cartels...
And your NRA bud's doesn't want a tracking on guns or who they sell large quantities too..or gunshow...
Somebody should appologize..
To them and to us..
Since the shooting of the 2 year old by the 5 year old, there have been 3 shooting of children by children since then...
Do you honestly think that the sellers of guns to the Mexican Cartel are being sold in a situation to have back ground checks? These guns are being sold illegally whether they are selling on our side of the border or the Mexican side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min jeb stuart 94,039
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,013
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min Weepy 99,135
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 258,857
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 hr Myra 20,066
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) 19 hr Myra 162
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue OnePhart 1,123
More from around the web