OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39426 May 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh'Really? You ignorant, no fact finding low-life liberal hack, are you kidding us?
You really are not very good at this are you moron?
You never really got off the little short'bus either did you retard?
Now, even Democrats are very critical of Rice's\ Obama - Clinton's Sunday Morning Talkshows Benghazi Explanation, amid more damaging evidence bigger than WaterGate!
If someone in your family reads and comprehends beyond making up fantasies, ask them to educate you here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/05/de...
Comments from leftwing assclowns that bring no constructive input to this discussion or liberal comments that clearly show you haven't bothered to actually read and understand the issue, will be ignored!
Even Democrats! LOL Give me a link why don't you?

I've got one for you and read the comments...lot's and lot's of people that have or know the ends and outs of protecting Embassies...and really if you could stand to read their comments you would know that your really make an assclown out of yourself! But that's never stopped you before...

http://ricks.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/05/...

But I'm sure that you'll discount it..seeing that your a member of the 101st Armchair Computer Brigade....As well as years in the Military, State Department, tons of years serving overseas in the Middle East as well as Spending the night at a Holiday Inn.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39427 May 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
What I want from a President and the military and the State Department is to know when a Terrorist is going to attack and give us a heads up...at least a day or two....for every place where every American is going to be in the World...Is that to much to ask?

Yet you are a lying douchenozzle because you voted for the guy that lied about the terrorists he said he had on the run who murdered US Ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 others in Benghazi that were affiliated with Al-Qaeda just to get re-elected.

Be sure to watch the short video and watch your Massiah lie right to your face.. The only heads up with Obama is Justaminutes head up Obama's lying ass.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/obama...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39428 May 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth. Republicans are always going off about making insurance cheaper by being able to sell across State lines would make insurance companies set up shop in a State that has very lax standard and regulations. This would also nullify each state's insurance laws. Hardly a good solution.
I am going to say this one more time I believe that the government and the health insurance companies were in bed together when Obama, Pelosi and Reid were setting up the healthcare reform bill. I always thought it odd that there was no opposition from the companies that sold health insurance. With all the money these companies have they could have stumped Obama's healthcare reform where it would have never seen delight again! I would have to say who ever thinks that going across state to make any insurance cheaper has no clue to how it all works.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39429 May 6, 2013
Dano wrote:
The issue for me is the Progressive Liberal wingnuts of the democratic party. They have ruined California where even the liberal celebrities are moving out of town, lol. The progressive liberals have ruined our colleges and universities with liberal brainwashing where common sense in youth is almost extinct. The progressive liberals are celebrating the likes of the weather underground as professors with tenure as if these people are examples of good americans, hardly. Al Gore sells his current TV network to Al Jazeera who hire Naomi Wolf immediately that any of us sane people are not remotely surprised by that particular move. Our country isn't our country anymore but the crazy anarchist hippy drug using baby killing far lefties have aligned themselves with the like of Hugo Chavez wannabe's and Fidel and Juan Castro supporters.
Wow, just wow!

Really, you probably need to cut down your coffee intake to at least 2 pots a day...
Dano

United States

#39430 May 6, 2013
President Obama's Monday schedule was very busy and takes him to Maryland. Democrat Mark Udall of Colorado, Republicans Saxby Chambliss of Georgia and Bob Corker of Tennessee, will all join Obama.
They're hoping that a strong bi-partisan showing in the Senate will strengthen the Immigration Bill's prospects for passing the Republican controlled House.

Did the political powerhouses have important meetings that required them to travel to Maryland for these important talks? Something that couldn't be discussed in the meeting rooms available in the White House, in Washington D.C., where Obama, Chambliss, Coker, Udall & aides all reside and "work" in our fair Capitol. After all we are living in times of sequestration...

According to the report by non-partisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), President Barack Hussein Obama has spent over twice as many hours on VACATION and GOLF (976.00 hrs.) as he has on ECONOMIC meetings of any kind (474.4).

976.00 hours of vacation and golf...hmmm...and then only (474.4 hrs.)conducted on the actual "business" of State but surely after the sequestration all that changed and Obama is doing his part cutting back on unnecessary expenditures just like our own America people cut back to pay higher cost in healthcare, groceries, utilities and fuel to drive to work. Because we all know Obama cares deeply for seniors and the little man in society.

Why did Obama spent Monday "working" in Maryland?

Silly voters, Obama and friends spent the day at the GOLF COARSE, where Obama often spends his weekends...

Oh, the pain of Sequestration!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39431 May 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth. Republicans are always going off about making insurance cheaper by being able to sell across State lines would make insurance companies set up shop in a State that has very lax standard and regulations. This would also nullify each state's insurance laws. Hardly a good solution.
Right here in Oklahoma there are different rating depending where you live for property, auto and health insurance. Large cities rating are so much different than small towns ratings. It mainly is called the risk factor thing!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39432 May 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to say this one more time I believe that the government and the health insurance companies were in bed together when Obama, Pelosi and Reid were setting up the healthcare reform bill. I always thought it odd that there was no opposition from the companies that sold health insurance. With all the money these companies have they could have stumped Obama's healthcare reform where it would have never seen delight again! I would have to say who ever thinks that going across state to make any insurance cheaper has no clue to how it all works.
Who needs the insurance companies when 2 Blue, very blue dog dems, and an Independant like Joe Libermann all with big insurance companies in their state requiring their own poison pills to be included for supporting it..since Republicans refused to work on their own plans, I might add.

Like every big government program introduced since FDR had humongus problems at the start of implementation. Every single one...

And they had to fight Republican's tooth and nail. I loved what FDR said about the Republicans at the start of Social Security :'I welcome their hatred.'

The working man since the start of the US of A, has had to fight for every scrap.

Your just at the birth of it...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39433 May 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Right here in Oklahoma there are different rating depending where you live for property, auto and health insurance. Large cities rating are so much different than small towns ratings. It mainly is called the risk factor thing!
That's the problem is that people undercut risk...

My daughter made me laugh when she started getting her first checks and saw the deduction for health insurance...It was $50 and her company will re-imburse her the deductible if she ever has a claim, like surgery or is hospitalized. LOL Those oil industries sure have big pockets..

Or Mom, why do I need Renter's insurance?

They never understand until they need insurance. She was certainly bugg-eyed when the hospital bill's came rolling in when she was so sick. She knew that if she didn't have health insurance that right off the bat, she would have had to file bankruptcy before she ever had her career (that she worked so hard for at college) ever took off.
Dano

United States

#39434 May 6, 2013
Well Guess what happened in the progressive liberal sphere?

Salon May 6, 2013

BENGHAZI BIG SCANDAL-WHISTLEBLOWER'S ARE CREDIBLE!

As Donnie likes to say give credit where credit is due, lol. But I still didn't want to have to read about Jon Stewart trolls Donald Trump or Justin Bieber attacked on stage in Dubai...

Damn Libs.
Gail

United States

#39435 May 6, 2013
Sharyl Attkison of CBS News is getting attention on the Benghazi Hearings too.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39436 May 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs the insurance companies when 2 Blue, very blue dog dems, and an Independant like Joe Libermann all with big insurance companies in their state requiring their own poison pills to be included for supporting it..since Republicans refused to work on their own plans, I might add.
Like every big government program introduced since FDR had humongus problems at the start of implementation. Every single one...
And they had to fight Republican's tooth and nail. I loved what FDR said about the Republicans at the start of Social Security :'I welcome their hatred.'
The working man since the start of the US of A, has had to fight for every scrap.
Your just at the birth of it...
Undoubtedly our government still does. The government by law just gave the health insurance companies a bunch more customer. So if what the government is setting up with health insurance companies I would say they had been working hand and with each other to get to this point. Now what might make me feel better about this healthcare of the Obama's government is that Obama and his family and all on Capitol Hill were set to use what they want us the people of this to have!
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#39437 May 6, 2013
Dano wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out local news in Palm Beach County in Florida where an illegal immigrant who was previously convicted of drug running and was deported. Then the illegal immigrant crossed into our borders again

Hey Sherlock does that sound anything like was I posted earlier as a REAL LIFE SCENARIO of the illegal immigrant population?
That's really sharp on your part.
Take one example and condemn 11M immigrants.
I worked as a Police Officer for many years,
and most nearly all immigrants just want to work.

Your narrow mindedness is amazing.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39438 May 6, 2013
Dano wrote:
Well Guess what happened in the progressive liberal sphere?
Salon May 6, 2013
BENGHAZI BIG SCANDAL-WHISTLEBLOWER'S ARE CREDIBLE!
As Donnie likes to say give credit where credit is due, lol. But I still didn't want to have to read about Jon Stewart trolls Donald Trump or Justin Bieber attacked on stage in Dubai...
Damn Libs.
Took a look at the Salon article, Tamara's post said more. It was 2 paragraphs from a guy stating who was supposed to testify Wednesday. How earthshaking!

You know, you never say exactly why this is a cover-up by Clinton and Obama. What was the cover up? Did they sit there in two over stuffed chairs smoking stoogies celebrating the death of Ambassador Stephens? Was there a warning issued that people were determined to attack the mission (which happens to be a rented villa)the day before and they ignored it? Or they have some secret psych ability that forwarded them the day before at ignored it.

Boy, it must have been good to have the Admirals, the Head of the CIA, the Head of the DOD, the FBI covering for them...plus Repubs expecting a secret special super duper flying machine that exceeds the speed of light that would have fit a contingent of 100 GI Joes Navy Seals to come in and rescue them hours after every body was already dead...
Donnie

United States

#39439 May 6, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#39440 May 6, 2013
Dano wrote:
Why did Obama spent Monday "working" in Maryland?
Silly voters, Obama and friends spent the day at the GOLF COARSE, where Obama often spends his weekends...
Oh, the pain of Sequestration!
You were no doubt happier with Bush II.
He didn't know for sure he was President
sometimes. Mostly he thought he was a
a ranch hand in Texas ( with a chainsaw ).

Bush didn't have the attention span necessary
to play golf.
Dano

United States

#39441 May 6, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really sharp on your part.
Take one example and condemn 11M immigrants.
I worked as a Police Officer for many years,
and most nearly all immigrants just want to work.
Your narrow mindedness is amazing.
There's millions of examples all you have to do is open your eyes and see!

Police officer?

I heard Cracker Jacks had a "prize" in the box!

Law enforcement will tell you the same opinion as I have written previously, shame you aren't a quick learner!
Dano

United States

#39442 May 6, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You were no doubt happier with Bush II.
He didn't know for sure he was President
sometimes. Mostly he thought he was a
a ranch hand in Texas ( with a chainsaw ).
Bush didn't have the attention span necessary
to play golf.
What a liar you are right up there with justaminute! Bush II made a conscience choice not to play golf while there was military in harms way.

Do a little research bubba BEFORE you POST!

Before you stick your foot in your mouth again... I didn't particularly like Bush II.
Dano

United States

#39443 May 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Took a look at the Salon article, Tamara's post said more. It was 2 paragraphs from a guy stating who was supposed to testify Wednesday. How earthshaking!
You know, you never say exactly why this is a cover-up by Clinton and Obama. What was the cover up? Did they sit there in two over stuffed chairs smoking stoogies celebrating the death of Ambassador Stephens? Was there a warning issued that people were determined to attack the mission (which happens to be a rented villa)the day before and they ignored it? Or they have some secret psych ability that forwarded them the day before at ignored it.
Boy, it must have been good to have the Admirals, the Head of the CIA, the Head of the DOD, the FBI covering for them...plus Repubs expecting a secret special super duper flying machine that exceeds the speed of light that would have fit a contingent of 100 GI Joes Navy Seals to come in and rescue them hours after every body was already dead...
1. Cover up? Guess that will be detailed in the hearings. 2. ARB report is now under investigation by the Inspector General because it is apparently incomplete or failed to interview important witnesses. 3. What you are posting is directly contradicted by witnesses who were "on site" and in the theater of action.

The prudent thing to do would be to WAIT until after the hearings and HEAR AND COMPREHEND the validity of the witnesses CLAIMS. Which every person should do before making opinions concerning a matter which cost the lives of our personnel working in the State Department. Common sense would tell you the official information from the White House and the State Department was terribly wrong. Even Democrats are admitting it now, I don't know why they didn't admit something so obvious before.
Donnie

United States

#39444 May 6, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Another example of lies and misrepresentations!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39445 May 6, 2013
Dano wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Cover up? Guess that will be detailed in the hearings. 2. ARB report is now under investigation by the Inspector General because it is apparently incomplete or failed to interview important witnesses. 3. What you are posting is directly contradicted by witnesses who were "on site" and in the theater of action.
The prudent thing to do would be to WAIT until after the hearings and HEAR AND COMPREHEND the validity of the witnesses CLAIMS. Which every person should do before making opinions concerning a matter which cost the lives of our personnel working in the State Department. Common sense would tell you the official information from the White House and the State Department was terribly wrong. Even Democrats are admitting it now, I don't know why they didn't admit something so obvious before.
You don't know what the coverup is but there is a coverup.

You have a guy that was in Tripoli testifing for the second time, I might add and who was not present in Benghazi.

You say to be prudent but the Repubs have been calling for Impeachment and criminal prosecution.

Well since the plane has a verifiable take off time, verifiable miles to be flown from start to finish, verifiable air speed that a plane can be flown from point A to point B. This can't be spun by any politician from any party. Since time travel thus far has not been achieved in human history, I would love to hear that explained.

And Repubs have made a field day over these 4 death, we should have gone after Bush and Cheney for the deaths of thousands in Iraq.

And that Dem that supports the hearings, could that be the one token Dem on Faux News? LOL

Gee, the Blaze is your scoop source..Big Surprise.

I see that many Repubs are comparing this to Watergate. A break-in by political burglars on behalf of a Repub president to get the goods on the Dem party.. LOL Where's the special prosecuter...My gram had a crush on him during Watergate....

If we got a special prosecuter and we find this all a drummed up conspiracy theory can we impeach the Republican party that is hosting this witch hunt? At the very least stop Darryl Issa's ability to investigate and shut down that House's ability to investigate for the rest of Obama's term?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min ImPeach 287,727
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min dixie 110,630
Election IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) 1 hr KFW 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 101,592
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 hr elf 110,132
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sun mkl 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035
More from around the web