OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#39256 May 5, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Obama is too lame and to corrupt to get his agenda shoved on us you ignorant hack, pity parties don't play well against common sense. They should enforce the laws we already have on the books, not punish law abiding citizens because of the ignorance of others you ignorant hack.
Obama's always had an anti-gun agenda, he was on the board of directors of the Joyce Foundation for years!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39257 May 5, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbazzhat, www.cricket.com is a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Test Page!
LMAO
Audrey
United States
#39170Yesterday

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I donot think guns were marketed to 5 year old kids. I also wonder what the parents of the 5 year old was think in giving 'THEIR' 5 year old son a gun! I also would like to know what they were thinking in leaving the gun out in the open! Why was the gun loaded? And what kind of idiot blames anyone else but the parent of these children for this tragic shooting?
.22 LF gun. No person in a sane mind would give this rifle loaded to a 5 year old to play with. It's not a toy but a tool which should be used in a controlled environment. 5 year olds in the company of 2 year olds with a loaded .22 LF rifle is beyond comprehension to me.

* www.cricket.com
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39258 May 5, 2013
If you click her link and the other's you get cricket score...lame brain...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39259 May 5, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's always had an anti-gun agenda, he was on the board of directors of the Joyce Foundation for years!
After all that gun legislation he has introduced as a Senator and a President....lol..which is extactly 0.

How about all the lies manufactured by the 'background checks' bill that it would lead to a 'gun registry' that is banned under the 'background checks' bill. On that NRA's endorsed before Congress in 1999. Lying liars and the lies they tell.

After all if you follow the money.....all the trumped up 'the President is comin to get our gunzzz' leads you to gun and ammo manufacturers and the NRA....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39260 May 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I know hypocracy is a tactic that you firmly endorse Packing Wingnut.
Big surprise.
A restaurant owner with hundreds of employee's that is making millions shouldn't be expected to provide health insurance. Nor a government contract either.
Just like WalMart with their founder's kids always to on the top ten list of world's richest people with each one having billions to their name having their employee's subsudized by the government. Those welfare and medicaid lists are represted by a multitude of WalMart assiciates. They need to find a job. Ha ha ha, they do have a job at Walmart, McDonalds, Big Chick, etc....

He shouldn't have to, he has his own family and children to care for. If they don't like it then quit and find another job.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39261 May 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Audrey
United States
#39170Yesterday
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I donot think guns were marketed to 5 year old kids. I also wonder what the parents of the 5 year old was think in giving 'THEIR' 5 year old son a gun! I also would like to know what they were thinking in leaving the gun out in the open! Why was the gun loaded? And what kind of idiot blames anyone else but the parent of these children for this tragic shooting?
.22 LF gun. No person in a sane mind would give this rifle loaded to a 5 year old to play with. It's not a toy but a tool which should be used in a controlled environment. 5 year olds in the company of 2 year olds with a loaded .22 LF rifle is beyond comprehension to me.
* www.cricket.com
So what is your point in bringing what I posted about the 5 year old accidently shooting his sister?
That last paragraph was not my post---".22 LF Gun. No person........"
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39262 May 5, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
* www.cricket.com
This is all there is Post 39170 and it was not my post!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39263 May 5, 2013
Post #39621 Of mine was meant for Justi!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39264 May 5, 2013
That's why your party and the Tea Party is trashed in the polls by your fellow Americans. Your outragest outrage everday since the election of a Dem President falls on deaf ears...

When we Progressive's have a point against the President, it's valid. Yours always end up in the trash heap....where they belong.

Your Benghazi bruhaha won't stop the election of Hillary. It's up to Dem's to stop it.

So keep on with your conspiracy theories....

We haven't even really got to the West, Texas explosion yet....seems that the fertilizer company only has a $1 million policy for all the damage that was done....gee.. Guess who pay's for it now...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39265 May 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
If you click her link and the other's you get cricket score...lame brain...

Listen here you ignorant dolt, it's all about the main goal now of working toward impeachment proceeding against Obama and take his ass out in shame. Stay focused you ignorant dolt!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39266 May 5, 2013
Darn made a mistake on my last ---Post 39622 instead of post 39621 was meant for Justi.

That is what I get for watching the Thunder's game! They just scored and made it Thunder 91 and Memphis 90.
Maddy

United States

#39267 May 5, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>So what is your point in bringing what I posted about the 5 year old accidently shooting his sister?
That last paragraph was not my post---".22 LF Gun. No person........"
She made personal false accusations against me, Zane, P.H. and has always lied about you. The woman is out of control.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39268 May 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
That's why your party and the Tea Party is trashed in the polls by your fellow Americans. Your outragest outrage everday since the election of a Dem President falls on deaf ears...
When we Progressive's have a point against the President, it's valid. Yours always end up in the trash heap....where they belong.
Your Benghazi bruhaha won't stop the election of Hillary. It's up to Dem's to stop it.
We haven't even really got to the West, Texas explosion yet....seems that the fertilizer company only has a $1 million policy for all the damage that was done....gee.. Guess who pay's for it now...
So what took the election away from Hillary. The silver tongue Obama and the Blacks thing they were going to take over this country. Anyways that's what they said when interviewed by the press after we knew Obama had won the Presidency.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39269 May 5, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>This is all there is Post 39170 and it was not my post!
If you look at the header it states Audry and the post #.

But not only Audrey...Gail and Dawn replied to your post using the same site to back up their claims that was bogus....lol

It wasn't you...but you didn't catch it either...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39270 May 5, 2013
Man I am glad this game is over. Thunder pulled it off.

Correction: "thing" should be "THINK"
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39271 May 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:

When Darrel Issa gets through with Hillary Clinton, the only thing she will be running for is a Trustee of a Federal Prison.

No one gives a damn about that damn Ferilizer Plant so shut the hell up about or take that meaningless shit to LitteGreenGoofballs.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39272 May 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at the header it states Audry and the post #.
But not only Audrey...Gail and Dawn replied to your post using the same site to back up their claims that was bogus....lol
It wasn't you...but you didn't catch it either...
Sort of ran more than one poster posting together. Should wanted it clear to what I posted.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39273 May 5, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here you ignorant dolt, it's all about the main goal now of working toward impeachment proceeding against Obama and take his ass out in shame. Stay focused you ignorant dolt!
If we couldn't impeach Prez Reagan for his lies about Iran/Contra...

If we couldn't impeach Prez Bush for his lies about the Iraq war...

Your dipshit-made-up-lies about Bhengazi aren't going anywhere either.

But that won't stop you all...but futures on popcorn are stable and likely to rise watching Repubs try...
Maddy

United States

#39274 May 5, 2013
This ridiculous discussion! There are much more important things to be discussing than a cricket score or something that maybe the tea party said which we have found numerous times accusations against the tea party have been false just like what you falsely claimed against me.

You said earlier I think it was yesterday, the website for cricket.com was taken down so maybe that's why Zane got the Test Page...EVER THINK OF THAT?
Obamabot

United States

#39275 May 5, 2013
She's doing what she does. George Soros would be proud of his mindless bot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Dalai Lama 80,271
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 10 min Vet 18,362
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min An NFL Fan 190,554
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 29 min WhoaBuddy 69,994
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr DNC SELF DESTRUCTING 102,178
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) 8 hr Farts 21
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 hr Farter 19,900
More from around the web