OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39178 May 3, 2013
Evidently, Gail, you didn't check out the site I posted. Slate captured a screen grab of their site before they pulled it down. It had pics of kids of all ages holding guns. Some parents thought it was really cute as there was some of babies holding guns too.

And yes, there site is still down.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39179 May 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one talking out of their azz is you bud, the only thing you are qualified to do if we judge you by your actions.
CNN's Howard Kurtz was fired by The Daily Beast earlier for lying in article about Jason Collin but he still had his job with CNN's show "Reliable Sources" which was scheduled for this Sunday. But now it looks like maybe CNN is going to boot him as well, lol.
How sad another progressive liberal biting the dust for lying!
LOL
Progessive liberal...lol...blasting a BB play for coming out as gay...really..your desperation is showing.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39180 May 3, 2013
Correction: That should be player not play.

Also Donnie, Tina Brown never gave any reason for his firing..and you can bet there was more than one..
Gail

United States

#39181 May 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Progessive liberal...lol...blasting a BB play for coming out as gay...really..your desperation is showing.
No, the whole point is a progressive liberal getting fired for writing and article, putting lies in the article about a BB player. Just because the player is gay has nothing to do with what "Donnie" posted. Did you just misread the post or is your purpose to change the focus from "lying in print" to gay bashing?

I also think that Donnie was expressing the extreme irony of a person fired for lying by The Daily Beast is also a host on CNN's show titled "RELIABLE SOURCES". If you can't appreciate the irony in that situation...well, I mean, it kind of slaps you in the face, lol.

If anyone is showing desperation I would suggest those who used Howard Kurtz as a 'reliable source' wouldn't you? For example,
someone like yourself?
Susan

United States

#39182 May 3, 2013
@Gail, yes that also reaches out there and slaps you in the face, LOL.

Little green footballs, huffington post, new York times, salon, the daily beast, howard Kurtz, latimes.com , Naomi wolf who was just hired at Al Jazeera by the way...oh the list goes on and on.
Susan

United States

#39183 May 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one talking out of their azz is you bud, the only thing you are qualified to do if we judge you by your actions.
CNN's Howard Kurtz was fired by The Daily Beast earlier for lying in article about Jason Collin but he still had his job with CNN's show "Reliable Sources" which was scheduled for this Sunday. But now it looks like maybe CNN is going to boot him as well, lol.
How sad another progressive liberal biting the dust for lying!
LOL
Hope you notice "justaminute" answered a post in reference to your response to "FAKE Donnie". Interesting?

:)
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39184 May 4, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Evidently, Gail, you didn't check out the site I posted. Slate captured a screen grab of their site before they pulled it down. It had pics of kids of all ages holding guns. Some parents thought it was really cute as there was some of babies holding guns too.
And yes, there site is still down.
Again where are the parents? What are these parents thinking? When Did we stop holding the parent responsible in making good decision for their children? Even if the company is marketing to children who in the long run puts the money out there to buy those guns? Some dumb adult that's who. Who should have been responsible to see that gun is not left out? Makes me wonder if those parents had other guns out. So who is actually responsible for the 5 year old shooting the 2 year old? The company selling the gun, The 5 year old or The Parents?
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#39185 May 4, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you are not saying that those that drew unemployment for 2 years and if they can't find work in 2 years should quit looking that they should draw unemployment forever!
I hope and say that those that draw the kind
of idiotic conclusions you do should quit
looking for meaningful employment forever.

Damn you're dense.

You make the unemployed look intelligent.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39186 May 4, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope and say that those that draw the kind
of idiotic conclusions you do should quit
looking for meaningful employment forever.
Damn you're dense.
Maybe you should learn to express yourself better. There are jobs out there but most think they are beneath themselves there fore would rather stay on unemployment. I believe you posted on the forum I was talking about. The people on that forum mostly were drawing unemployment and the majority felt they deserved to collect it as long as possible. Most stated they did not even try to find a job. They filled out their unemployment info online and did not have to prove if they had tried to fine a job!
Donnie

Tyler, TX

#39187 May 4, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
MistyGirl

United States

#39188 May 4, 2013
This morning 3 Whistleblowers identities have been revealed:(Benghazi, Libya)

1. Gregory Hicks, the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Libya at the time of the Benghazi attacks.

2. Mark I. Thompson, a former marine and now the Deputy Coordinator for Operations in the agency's counter-terrorism bureau.

3.Erick Nordstrom, a diplomatic security officer in Libya, the top security officer in the country in the months leading up to the attacks.

Our Ambassador Christopher Stevens and 3 other Americans were killed on September 11, 2012.

*James Rosen
Chad Pergram
5/04/2013
Donnie

United States

#39189 May 4, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

Damn you're dense.
You make stupid people look intelligent.
Donnie

United States

#39190 May 4, 2013
FAKE Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Stupid is as STUPID does! So turn over a new leaf and stop posting under my username.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39191 May 4, 2013
The Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm one of these stupid, ill-mannered, progressive liberal retards and wantabee shitheads of the 3% in the bottom of the cesspool and just surrogate for their idiot idea's.
"""A mouthpiece for the stupid retarded progressive lunitics and usually talking out my azz using someone elses user-name because I don't know any better."""

We know, your stupidity shows with each post your lunitic ass puts up.

Your mom should have pinched your crack-head off when you were born.

The real Donnie has ask you to use your own name,
be creative and make one of your own that fits you, like "Crack-Head".
Maddy

United States

#39193 May 4, 2013
Our government tells us there is no inflation, but each and everyone one of us knows better since we are consumers. We buy fuel for our cars, we buy groceries for our families, we buy insurance for our cars and health care, we pay higher utilities bills...everything is much higher than it was even 5 years ago. Dramatically higher, but our government says we don't have inflation. Yeah right...

Now on Friday the government tells us to believe the unemployment rate fell to 7.5% percent. Sounds good on the surface until you realize the government doesn't include in it's "unemployment rate", those who are under employed and those who have given up on finding a job altogether. When you add all these people who are suffering incredible hardships in the current economy the number is a staggering 21.9% of the population.

Also on Friday the New York Times in a prolong explanation explained why the true number associated with the suffering index is 21.9% when you calculate all the people. But even the New York Times didn't figure all the people who are suffering because they didn't include the elderly in their index, those living on a fixed income. With the clear inflation in cost of living and added cost in health care since passage of ObamaCare and then removal of funds from medicare to pay for ObamaCare, the ones getting the biggest
hit are our seniors.

*New York Times
05/03/2013
www.breitbart.com
05/03/2013
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39194 May 4, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Our government tells us there is no inflation, but each and everyone one of us knows better since we are consumers. We buy fuel for our cars, we buy groceries for our families, we buy insurance for our cars and health care, we pay higher utilities bills...everything is much higher than it was even 5 years ago. Dramatically higher, but our government says we don't have inflation. Yeah right...
Now on Friday the government tells us to believe the unemployment rate fell to 7.5% percent. Sounds good on the surface until you realize the government doesn't include in it's "unemployment rate", those who are under employed and those who have given up on finding a job altogether. When you add all these people who are suffering incredible hardships in the current economy the number is a staggering 21.9% of the population.
Also on Friday the New York Times in a prolong explanation explained why the true number associated with the suffering index is 21.9% when you calculate all the people. But even the New York Times didn't figure all the people who are suffering because they didn't include the elderly in their index, those living on a fixed income. With the clear inflation in cost of living and added cost in health care since passage of ObamaCare and then removal of funds from medicare to pay for ObamaCare, the ones getting the biggest
hit are our seniors.
*New York Times
05/03/2013
www.breitbart.com
05/03/2013
This really a good post!. You pretty much nail it. I do enjoy reading your post.
Donnie

United States

#39195 May 4, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is as STUPID does! So turn over a new leaf and stop posting under my username.
Offended you are?

A sh!t I don't care
Packing heat

United States

#39196 May 4, 2013
Fake Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
We know, your stupidity shows with each post your lunitic ass puts up.
Your mom should have pinched your crack-head off when you were born.
The real Donnie has ask you to use your own name,
be creative and make one of your own that fits you, like "Crack-Head".
Offended you are?

A sh!t I don't care
TAMARA

United States

#39197 May 4, 2013
Though the American food safety framework is currently much stronger than China’s, some lawmakers here are actually pushing to weaken food inspection and regulatory oversight over meat production. Unlike China, foodborne illness in the U.S. does not come from nameless criminals, but rather from powerful companies with huge shares of the market. These companies have actively pushed for weaker regulation even as outbreaks of foodborne illnesses are becoming more common. Republican legislators have complied, gutting food safety programs and the Food and Drug Administration.

The GOP can pretend that they’re “helping” by allowing corporations to make more money but they are deliberately turning a blind eye to the incredible harm corporations will do if given free rein. China is the perfect example and still the GOP pushes for deregulation?
Maddy

United States

#39198 May 4, 2013
I love the fact that people think regulation appears out of a vacuum. There is usually a cause for regulation and regulatory bodies. That reason is typically because persons or organizations did something bad enough to warrant the government to step in and provide oversight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min dixie 118,726
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr River Tam 103,531
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Tom Collins 20,075
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) 16 hr Trump Fan 33
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) Jan 21 Voting again 25
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Jan 21 Dick Gozinya 110,437
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois State Compt... (Oct '14) Jan 20 Kiddo 7
More from around the web