OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#39154 May 3, 2013
Bud, I didn't say I agreed with the entire post. I just gave her credit for saying something rational.
Don't be so picky.
Donnie

United States

#39155 May 3, 2013
Not likely bullcow!
Jesse

United States

#39156 May 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Obama's in Mexico and blames the U.S. for gun running and gun smuggling in Mexico but never mentioned his administration's participation in Fast and Furious...how convenient to overlook.
Another statement he made to a group of university students "without strong support of Hispanics I would not be president". That explains his immigration, SNAP Program, ObamaCare, Voting Rights, and intergrating illegals into our society policies.
Sounds about right. Guess I better watch national news tonight see what our half white half black leader has been up to down south of the border.
Jesse

United States

#39157 May 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Bud, I didn't say I agreed with the entire post. I just gave her credit for saying something rational.
Don't be so picky.
O.k. gotcha!
Marcus

United States

#39158 May 3, 2013
The Columbus High School Mighty Cardinals had won the 4 x 100 meter relay by seven yards, no less and had a shot at the state championship. That was until junior sprinter Derrick Hayes pointed to the sky.

Hayes, father, K.C. said that his son made a gesture of thanks to God, but raising his hand to the sky is considered excessive celebration according to the state scholarship rules. And with that the team was disqualified.

P.C. is out of control in our country!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39159 May 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Poor Packin Blanks...You really think Obama is a liberal progressive...LOL

NO Justadouchenozzle, I really think he is just an amateur community agitator but... a smarter douchenozzle than you are...
Justaminute wrote:
To bad your an old dipshit that doesn't read anything that Libs write...

Too bad you douchenozzles believe all that bullshit...
Justaminute wrote:
other wise you would see that that his choice for Labor secretary has us really pissed off

Consider it better than being pissed on except some in your queer communities... you'll into that water sports I hear... lol.
Justaminute wrote:
like his chained CPI..

Who cares? You voted for him, deal with it. Did I mention you did it twice, proof again you can't fix your stupid, LOL.
Justaminute wrote:
I guess your still in an up roar that you got caught taking a liberal position yesterday with the Glass-Stegal act...lol...

I didn't ever take a liberal position, I take common sense positions on all issues regardless of who supports what. If liberals are in favor of all I believe in then they are no longer liberals, they're little packin'heats, lol.
Justaminute wrote:
Even better since that was one of the things Elizabeth Warren ran on for Senate in Mass...

Obama ran on cutting the deficit in half his first term, still didn't mean I was stupid enough to vote for than moron. Same thing for Warren, she is still an idiot!
Justaminute wrote:
Poor Packin..these next elections in '14 and '16 are gonna be a bummer for you..

Elections are never a bummer for me personally and not even these last 2 you ignorant dolt. They are what they are and we all work with what it all brings. For me it has been good but it would have been either way it went and always is. I just hate progressive liberal hacks and anyone that would support one.
Justaminute wrote:
Cheer up.. the House is going to vote to repeal Obamacare again for what...the 50th or 60 time in the past year...

And now that Harry Reid agrees with Max Baucus that it is a Train Wreck waiting to happen? I'll just sit here and watch that disaster happen. I have an idea it will be a lot like Howard Hughes "Spruce Goose", fly it for a few minutes then put it in the Hanger, down in the Basement with Hillarycare, lol.
Justaminute wrote:
I know it's all for show...

When the realization finally sets in for Obama, that the glories of a second half of a second term will prove fruitfully illusory, with No new funding that will starve that beast to death. Obama has bigger problems he is looking into and said he would get back to Ed Henry about... America is waiting!
And Now, A Word From Obama
“If you blow a whistle against a GOP, you become a national hero. If you blow it against me, The BaRock, you'll get stuffed into a cone of silence right here, right now and in other extremely torturous ways at select outlets at my disposal, tell them you didn't see anything.”-- The BaRock
Justaminute wrote:
but that's they have...although holding up funding for it is really sleazy...

Not at all, that is exactly how we will kill that beast you ignorant dolt, quit being stupid!
Justaminute wrote:
But you got to laugh at a party that is so concerned with out debt

It makes me smile anyway, lol.
Justaminute wrote:
but when the Military doesn't want anymore tanks they insist that the Military 'needs' tanks...

When they insist on more funding for tanks doesn't mean we will buy more tanks. No sense in letting your side waste it on Obamacare dumbass.
Justaminute wrote:
And when the Military wants to close some bases than the House is passing a bill that forbids the Military to even 'study' what bases aren't being used enough to keep them open..

So? I don't care.
Dano

United States

#39160 May 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Yeah, the job numbers are up. The Stock Market hit an all time high.
Just think what economically it would look like if we didn't have that dumb sequestration..
What's even better the economists that dreamed up 'austerity' were shown their 'research' was bogus as well as their 'numbers' they used. Now the citizens of Europe are waking up..If only we can get the Republicans..but we will use it in 2014...
especially against House Republicans...
There is so much infighting in the Republican House that they say "John Boehner could be on fire and they couldn't even agree to call the fire department...LOL
They all got so busy voting down 'universal background checks' but their hearing from their constituents about their vote, and it sure wasn't good.
Because it was pure crap..In May 1999, Wayne LaPierre testified before Congress on the NRA support of universal background checks..Used to be the NRA supported things like that and gun safety too but heck when gun manufactures market their guns to little children...then you get the 5 year old shooting his 2 year old sister...
1. "stock market hit an all time high" Explanation: The Federal Reserve is buying U.S. Bonds in the amount 85 billion dollars a month, commonly called Quanitative Easing, combined with today's upwardly revised February and March jobs gains powered the Dow to record 15,000.

"The Fed's massive quanitative easing is clearly driving up the stock prices." said Chief economist with Action Economics, Mike Englund. The results say analysts, is a MIRAGE that appears stronger than it is because of unprecedented Fed intervention. "It's a total Fed-driven stock market," said Chief Executive of TrimTabs Investment Research, David Santachi.

Regarding the 5 year old shooting his 2 year old sister...who in the hell were the parents of these children?

Now for the unemployment: Explanation: Today 12,000,000 people in the U.S. remain unemployed. 90,000,000 people are no longer in the labor force. Explains the DROP in the percentages of "so-called unemployment rate".

*USA Today
*Wynton Hall
5/03/2013 9:57 a.m. PDT
Dano

United States

#39161 May 3, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
And buying 85 billion dollars worth of U.S. Bonds every month because foreign countries won't buy them due to our unstable finances, inability to bring into balance debt, all with freshly printed money I might add.
People are no longer participating in the work force is a real issue and to ignore it and quote numbers which don't reflect the true nature of the situation in America means either you don't know or your trying sell a bill of goods.
Limbaugh isn't moderate so why suddenly decide he is the voice you want to hear?
Explains why we have 42 million people on Food Stamps and no jobs to offer for employment.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39162 May 3, 2013
Dano wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "stock market hit an all time high" Explanation: The Federal Reserve is buying U.S. Bonds in the amount 85 billion dollars a month, commonly called Quanitative Easing, combined with today's upwardly revised February and March jobs gains powered the Dow to record 15,000.
"The Fed's massive quanitative easing is clearly driving up the stock prices." said Chief economist with Action Economics, Mike Englund. The results say analysts, is a MIRAGE that appears stronger than it is because of unprecedented Fed intervention. "It's a total Fed-driven stock market," said Chief Executive of TrimTabs Investment Research, David Santachi.
Regarding the 5 year old shooting his 2 year old sister...who in the hell were the parents of these children?
Now for the unemployment: Explanation: Today 12,000,000 people in the U.S. remain unemployed. 90,000,000 people are no longer in the labor force. Explains the DROP in the percentages of "so-called unemployment rate".
*USA Today
*Wynton Hall

Exactly, it doesn't get explained any better than that!

Book'em Dano

Can't teach the dolts that won't listen, lol.
Great Post...
Dano

United States

#39163 May 3, 2013
Jay Leno: "If President Obama wants to celebrate economic success....

...all he has to do is leave the country!"

*referring to recent Mexico visit.
Donnie

Arlington, TX

#39164 May 3, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39165 May 3, 2013
Dano wrote:
<quoted text>
*USA Today
*Wynton Hall
I donot think guns were marketed to 5 year old kids. I also wonder what the parents of the 5 year old was think in giving 'THEIR' 5 year old son a gun! I also would like to know what they were thinking in leaving the gun out in the open! Why was the gun loaded? And what kind of idiot blames anyone else but the parent of these children for this tragic shooting?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39166 May 3, 2013
Everybody can fuss about the long termed unemployed but there was a hearing scheduled in the House and only one Congressperson attended at the start...the Dem that was conducting the hearing...the other Congressman came in eventually...after they heard that pics of the meeting..eventually 12 Dems attended, 0 Republicans..

So when they start campaigned again for 2014 and they chant 'All we care about is jobs...jobs...jobs..'

They are lying. All the Repubs and a lot of Dems too.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39167 May 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I donot think guns were marketed to 5 year old kids. I also wonder what the parents of the 5 year old was think in giving 'THEIR' 5 year old son a gun! I also would like to know what they were thinking in leaving the gun out in the open! Why was the gun loaded? And what kind of idiot blames anyone else but the parent of these children for this tragic shooting?
Those guns are called a "Cricket" and made in a variety of child-pleasing colors, with pics of Children firing them.. The company took their website down after the shooting...

The parents bought the gun for their son when he was 4.

Copy of the ad and their website is still down.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/05/03/c...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39168 May 3, 2013
Dano wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains why we have 42 million people on Food Stamps and no jobs to offer for employment.
Around here there is jobs. But in most cases these jobs are beneath a lot of the people on unemployment. I was on another form about unemployment and was shocked of the majority of peoples thoughts about unemployment. A lot thought it was owed them because they paid for it thru taxes. They did not know and did not care that their employer had paid into it for them to have 6 weeks of unemployment. After that it was being paid for by all the tax payers. And they did not care about that either. Very few on there was serious about looking for a job and working. They also said if they could not get the same type and pay as what they were let go from they had no plans to get a job and would collect unemployment as long as possible. I do agree that even with the low paying jobs there is not enough jobs for everyone. I honestly donot think this administration has not done enough to get people back to work.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39169 May 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Those guns are called a "Cricket" and made in a variety of child-pleasing colors, with pics of Children firing them.. The company took their website down after the shooting...
The parents bought the gun for their son when he was 4.
Copy of the ad and their website is still down.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/05/03/c...
I still say the parent were idiots for giving a 4 or 5 year old any kind of gun. The second mistake was not making sure the gun was not loaded. The third mistake was leaving the gun out in the open leaning it in a corner of a room. It could as easily been gotten by the 2 year old. The gun could have as easily been knock over and discharging and killing someone. Any gun should not be left out in the open for any reason no matter how old the gun owner if!
Audrey

United States

#39170 May 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I donot think guns were marketed to 5 year old kids. I also wonder what the parents of the 5 year old was think in giving 'THEIR' 5 year old son a gun! I also would like to know what they were thinking in leaving the gun out in the open! Why was the gun loaded? And what kind of idiot blames anyone else but the parent of these children for this tragic shooting?
.22 LF gun. No person in a sane mind would give this rifle loaded to a 5 year old to play with. It's not a toy but a tool which should be used in a controlled environment. 5 year olds in the company of 2 year olds with a loaded .22 LF rifle is beyond comprehension to me.

* www.cricket.com
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39171 May 3, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
.22 LF gun. No person in a sane mind would give this rifle loaded to a 5 year old to play with. It's not a toy but a tool which should be used in a controlled environment. 5 year olds in the company of 2 year olds with a loaded .22 LF rifle is beyond comprehension to me.
* www.cricket.com
I agree!
Audrey

United States

#39172 May 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Around here there is jobs. But in most cases these jobs are beneath a lot of the people on unemployment. I was on another form about unemployment and was shocked of the majority of peoples thoughts about unemployment. A lot thought it was owed them because they paid for it thru taxes. They did not know and did not care that their employer had paid into it for them to have 6 weeks of unemployment. After that it was being paid for by all the tax payers. And they did not care about that either. Very few on there was serious about looking for a job and working. They also said if they could not get the same type and pay as what they were let go from they had no plans to get a job and would collect unemployment as long as possible. I do agree that even with the low paying jobs there is not enough jobs for everyone. I honestly donot think this administration has not done enough to get people back to work.
I know that 42 million on food stamps is a number more than one has posted but I have found research that have a higher number as the number currently on food stamps. 42.5 million to be exact. Which ever is correct, it's way to high.
Susan

United States

#39173 May 3, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
* www.cricket.com
LF? Surely you mean a .22 LR as in long rifle? Still your point is correct in no person that has any understanding of fire arms would leave a 5 year old in the company of a 2 year old with a loaded firearm no matter what the caliber of the gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min NTMD8OR 84,814
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Cornelius Scudmister 232,850
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Cheneys lesbian ... 105,222
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chet Booswahnicki 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr OMTE 82,843
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr YIM 91,059
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 15 hr Water 22
More from around the web